Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Oh, no. Another meal lost to a fight. 

I hope Ximena went back to the room and ordered caviar, lobster and champagne and charged it to Ricky. 

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Damn!  Jesse and Darcy are still driving!

Nothing I love more than a riveting driving to the airport sequence. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, epc said:

I have to tell you all that you are giving me LIFE tonight. I’m in North Carolina, without power for two days now (but perfectly safe). But I made sure to save enough juice on my phone to read the comments here tonight. Hate having to miss the show but thank you all for giving me laughs and cheer! Stay safe out there!

You stay safe, too EPC! Glad you're okay! Hope you get power back soon!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Fucking Ricky. He actually had the stones to say to Ximena that it took so much courage for him to tell her that he's a pathetic lying horndog? 

I cheered when she walked away. I just wish she'd emptied her wine glass on his head first. 

Or threw her wine in his face! 

• Love 1

How long did it take to get to the airport? They left in the morning and got there in the evening?

of course she ran back into the airport and jumping spread eagle on him.abd she waited outside to see if he came. after her... too many movies!!!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
Just now, jacksgirl said:

Tow Darceys car please

I was going to say, they let you leave your car? At DCA, you barely have time to get your bags out of the trunk before they’re on your ass.

Keep your hands to yourself, Angela.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some are real. Most people want a good outcome and good ratings.

Yes, they do want to hear a good outcome. Personally, I have never met someone who I truly believed had the ability to tell fortunes, it's really more of a novelty entertainment. But there might be some real ones out there - who knows. 

• Love 1

For fuck's sake. How long does it take to take the hipster to the airport Darcy???? 

Looks like they left mid afternoon and got there early evening. That time of day Middletown to JFK is probably three hours of pure torture.  If I can’t be in and out by 4 am I won5 do it. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Don't get excited. My guide says that the Meester man is planning another trip to see Darcey.

Just to break up with her.. that’s the etiquette required way to do it... and get more camera time.

• Love 4

What I hate about the fake is that you can tell they did the THs on the same day even though it plays out episode by episode.   I guess they could ask leading questions after playing bits of tape to them, but Ximena was all infatuated in the earlier part of the interview then disgusted in the same interview when she is wearing the floral shirt/dress.   This happens with all the people. I wish they would make them change clothes to match moods.  Darcey could wear white when she likes Jesse and LBD when she hates him and it is definitely over.  At least try and trick me a little harder TLC!! 

• Love 1
Just now, charmed1 said:
4 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Tow Darceys car please

I was going to say, they let you leave your car? At DCA, you barely have time to get your bags out of the trunk before they’re on your ass.

Here in Mobile, they yell at you as you are getting out of the car before you can even get your bags from the trunk. And we're a tiny little airport.

• Love 1