Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I think Angela should wear a big bow

Angie must have an extra bow shoved into that giant (yet unsupportive) bra of hers. It might be next to yesterday's leftover cheeseburger. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 11
On 10/22/2018 at 10:17 AM, doyouevengohere said:

If she's still with micheal then all the fights about the money and breaking up were probably staged......the woman is a walking jerry springer show

Or the Maury Povich show. Once you watch this one, you’ll see more like this one in the right column.

• LOL 3
On 9/10/2020 at 2:58 AM, cooksdelight said:

Or the Maury Povich show.

Thanks for posting. I had heard about them being on the show, but never saw the segments. I'm stunned by how much thinner Angela was then and her hair actually looks good. I'm not going to watch the rest to see the paternity test results. IS HE THE BABY'S FATHER? 

• Love 1
On 9/10/2020 at 2:58 AM, cooksdelight said:

Or the Maury Povich show. Once you watch this one, you’ll see more like this one in the right column.

Isn't Scottie in jail ? Isn't Ange taking care of her kids? Where is the dad? So much trash. "I don't want to clean up her mess, Scottie is sick" sick indeed considering she likes underage boys.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Isn't Scottie in jail ? Isn't Ange taking care of her kids? Where is the dad? So much trash. "I don't want to clean up her mess, Scottie is sick" sick indeed considering she likes underage boys.

Scottie was sentenced to 20 years in jail but was released in June 2020 after serving 15 months https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-angelas-daughter-scottie-released-from-prison/

Not sure what happened to the dad but I am sure that Angela was taking care of the kid as I think Skyla has 5 kids while Scottie only has 1.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 9/10/2020 at 1:58 AM, cooksdelight said:

And whad'yaknow, Angela did end up cleaning up Scottie's mess! Oh karma. Angela should've let her natural hair color grow out, it would be much healthier looking. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I'm sick of Ang crying over her so very sick mama. She knew full well of her mother's dire condition and wanted her mother's ok to go traipsing off to get married.  Now she's all weepy over her mom's imminent ICU admission (and death).  Ang is all about Ang so her ad nauseam talk of mom and the grandkids and how she misses them so much rings hollow.  Oh, and I bet Michael does run off when he gets to the states. If she thinks he's going to babysit the grandkids and keep her house like  a servant, she's got a surprise coming.

On 9/12/2020 at 1:20 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is since Scottie charge is a sex crime with registration involved, that she can't move in with Angela, since the kids live there.  

I bet you're correct. She's a pedophile so she cannot be around children.

• Love 12
On 9/12/2020 at 9:03 AM, greekmom said:

Not sure what happened to the dad but I am sure that Angela was taking care of the kid as I think Skyla has 5 kids while Scottie only has 1.

The baby whose paternity they were disputing on the Maury show is "Ariah" and I believe she's Scottie's only child. Two of Skyla's children have the last name of Deem and the three bi-racial ones have the surname "Burch." 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It kind of looks like men's briefs.... maybe she's wearing a pair of Michael's gaunchies 🤔

At least it isn't blue like her  bra she was wearing under a white gown, and another thing a white gown for a second wedding at her age... She should of just went for a simple colorful gown.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

At least it isn't blue like her  bra she was wearing under a white gown, and another thing a white gown for a second wedding at her age... She should of just went for a simple colorful gown.

Maybe when there is a 35-year gap between marriages there is an exemption.

• LOL 3

I'm confused about the timeline here. We know Angela and Michael got married January 27th and Mama passed away February 7th. But on the 90 Day Quarantine Show, which I think was filmed some time in April or May, Angela took us on a tour of her new double wide. I remember her standing in front of a window and looking out in the yard and saying something about, "This is where we're gonna build a room for Mama." (Later I think there was even a shot of a commode chair on the back porch.) Since Mama had already passed away by then, maybe Angela was planning to make some kind of little memorial shrine in the yard? 

edited to add: It just dawned on me, maybe I misheard her and she actually said she was going to build a TOMB for Mama

Edited by magemaud
edited to specify dates
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Just about every episode of "Say Yes to the Dress" has at least one middle aged second time bride trying on dresses made for brides half their age. Often their excuse is they didn't get to wear a beautiful white wedding gown for their first wedding. Since Angela was married at 17, I suspect that's behind her reasoning. But then there's Stacey, ten years younger than Angela, who has been married before and even had a white gown for her first wedding, but thinks it's perfectly appropriate to wear a bedazzled white ball gown for this trip down the aisle because she wants to feel like a "Princess in a fairy tale." 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'm confused about the timeline here. We know Angela and Michael got married the end of January and Mama passed away mid-February. But on the 90 Day Quarantine Show, which I think was filmed some time in April or May, Angela took us on a tour of her new double wide. I remember her standing in front of a window and looking out in the yard and saying something about, "This is where we're gonna build a room for Mama." (Later I think there was even a shot of a commode chair on the back porch.) Since Mama had already passed away by then, maybe Angela was planning to make some kind of little memorial shrine in the yard? 

edited to add: It just dawned on me, maybe I misheard her and she actually said she was going to build a TOMB for Mama

I thought Angela had a house?

• Useful 3
5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I thought Angela had a house?

Yes she does, but to me it looked like a "manufactured home." (not saying that there's anything wrong with that!) 

4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe Mama's ashes?

that's what I thought at first, too, but her obituary mentions she was buried in the Hazelhurst cemetery following her funeral February 11th. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Her right arm?  That looks like a rather large, ugly burn.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Yes, her right arm has some kind of nasty looking scrape or burn and it looks like a scrunchie on her left wrist. I shudder to think what kind of “dental abscess” she’s hiding under that mask. 

edited to add: Her top confirms my theory that she and Michael are into S&M. 

Edited by magemaud

Looks like some kind of rash to me, too.  About the wedding dress... Eh, wear whatever makes you happy on your big day.  White dress with green bra. Then change to red dress with same green bra.  Next day wear green top with red bra...

Just know that we are going to make fun of it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Johann said:

Looks like some kind of rash to me, too.  About the wedding dress... Eh, wear whatever makes you happy on your big day.  White dress with green bra. Then change to red dress with same green bra.  Next day wear green top with red bra...

Just know that we are going to make fun of it.

Two of those outfits can be reused at Xmas.

• LOL 5
7 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Two of those outfits can be reused at Xmas.

Ha!  But this is Angela.  It won't be the two you are thinking of.

Wedding dress with green bra, then wedding dress with red bra.  Wedding veil made of holly and a poinsettia behind her ear.....

Elf shoes.  With bell.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Looks like road rash. 

My thoughts exactly. I imagine she got into some sort of altercation in the parking lot of Walmart with some wimmenz and ended up getting her cheap pajama pants caught in the door of their F150 and got dragged along the way.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

I imagine she got into some sort of altercation in the parking lot of Walmart with some wimmenz and ended up getting her cheap pajama pants caught in the door of their F150 and got dragged along the way.

And probably had some teeth knocked out along the way.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

It looks to me like she was scratching her arm. My mom gets the same marks. It's hot in Hazelhurst. I also think she got Veneers or lip injections and is hiding it from Michael because he will be mad. She doesn't sound or act like she's in pain. She is acting like she is more concerned with keeping it covered rather than it hurting. Maybe I am just a baby and she is tougher than me.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I read somewhere it was lip fillers; I can't remember where I read it.  🤔  I kept trying to pause and get a good look when she was holding the mask close to her face, but she did a pretty good job of hiding whatever she was trying to hide.

Side note: Tooth pain is the worst pain I have ever had, even more painful than childbirth (and I had a 9 pound 14 ounce baby - without drugs)...  when I was in pain from a toothache, I didn't talk let alone laugh/cackle like Angela was doing. I was miserable. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, UniqueHandle said:

I read somewhere it was lip fillers; I can't remember where I read it.  🤔  I kept trying to pause and get a good look when she was holding the mask close to her face, but she did a pretty good job of hiding whatever she was trying to hide.

Side note: Tooth pain is the worst pain I have ever had, even more painful than childbirth (and I had a 9 pound 14 ounce baby - without drugs)...  when I was in pain from a toothache, I didn't talk let alone laugh/cackle like Angela was doing. I was miserable. 

Tooth pain takes over everything. My husband's been in horrendous pain from his abcess for the past week. The antibiotics help settle the infection, but it basically hurts to move his mouth. He's actually looking forward to his oral surgery this week. IMO the only way Angela could act like that was if they gave her good pain medicine.