Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

On 8/12/2021 at 3:53 PM, mamadrama said:
On 8/9/2021 at 3:20 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

That flashing scene on the tell nothing didn't look like Angela's original post-reduction boobs, so I'm guessing she found a surgeon to inflate them in spite of her chain smoking. 

Yea, those were way bigger, rounder, and perkier. 

12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Bolt on's. Probably not under the muscle.  She said she had them done about a week prior to the Tell Nothing Part 1, generally you should still be wearing a sports bra but Angela doesn't care what is medically good advice.

Did you notice the BRUISES on her left side...dress gave a good view--just under her arm.  PATHETIC human.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 8/6/2021 at 4:11 PM, Teri313 said:
On 8/6/2021 at 3:15 PM, Kid said:

What I don’t understand is why you would have a breast reduction then get implants?  What am I missing?

Angela is beyond words.

Okay, I'll take a stab at this, but I'm no expert. Angela's boobs were hanging down around her waist. The surgeon removed the bulk of them, and all you have is saggy skin left. So in order to get them filled in and "perky," you need implants. That's all I've got. If I'm wrong, someone please chime in.

I think she misunderstood what the final result would be...and she was NOT happy.  She demanded yet another surgery--and got it.  These "soccer balls" are relatively new (I commented on noticeable "bruising" earlier).  And...when she flashed us (OMG...her poor family), was her nipple TATTOOED?

• Love 5
On 8/14/2021 at 10:08 PM, Back Atcha said:

I think she misunderstood what the final result would be...and she was NOT happy.  She demanded yet another surgery--and got it.  These "soccer balls" are relatively new (I commented on noticeable "bruising" earlier).  And...when she flashed us (OMG...her poor family), was her nipple TATTOOED?

Sometimes when they do a breast reduction, or lift, the nipple either doesn't go along, or they just rebuild something that looks like a nipple, and tattoo the area around the nipple location.         Other posters say it was a tattoo, (a rose maybe?), so not her nipple.    However, her flashing the camera, even with blurring will be hard to forget.   

There is no way that Angela had breast implants, and showed at the tell all a week later.    I think she's stretching the truth again.   

If Angela hadn't had a reduction, then implants, the stretched out skin wouldn't have matched the implant, and she would have had a bad outcome, so that's why she did the two part surgeries, and I'm sure it was planned all along.   I wouldn't be surprised if Angela went to another surgeon for the implants, and maybe not in the U.S.   Some places have very different standards for malpractice, and bad outcomes, so surgeons do whatever you want, without screening.     Plus, they're cheaper than U.S. prices. 

Has anyone explained menopause, and lack of fertility to Michael, and his aunt (or whoever she is)? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Something does not seem right with the story Angela told about Dr. Obeng, she went to his birthday party in a bar, (flew out to LA to attend a party in a bar?), told the good doctor she did not feel well and in her words she was pale as a ghost, he then leaves his party to drive her 40 minutes to her hotel and drops her off...what doctor would do that? What person would do that?  Why wouldn't the doctor take her to an ER if and she said he thought she might have an infection, he would be liable if anything happened to Angela. 

My question was what was her alleged infection from, was it the surgery/boob job?  Angela mentioned she had her augmentation done last week, she mentioned that the party was last week, I doubt Dr. O would have had Angela fly in for his birthday party, they are not friends like that. 

Angela lies about everything, she yells at Michael for being on a boat (where you buy a ticket so other people just might be on it) because there is a woman in the background...Angela thinks that if she is the loudest she is the rightest.

That red jumpsuit, ugh, she only looked at herself from the front, she is delusional if she thinks she looked good from all angles, her daughter in her green bodycon dress, she looked like a bag of russet potatoes with earrings, the dress looked like it was made from coffin lining.

I would have paid good money to see a fist fight between Angela and Mother Mike.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Angela went to another surgeon for the implants, and maybe not in the U.S.   Some places have very different standards for malpractice, and bad outcomes, so surgeons do whatever you want, without screening.     Plus, they're cheaper than U.S. prices. 

Dr. Obeng is just another TVwannabee.  He'll do anything to have his name and/or face on a reality show.  Angela doesn't need to travel outside her beloved AMURICA!!

12 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

DIdn't a few posters speculate that Michael's 'Aunt' is just what one of his father's additional wives is called?   

She's not a "technical" aunt--the way we understand it.  She's married to one of his older brothers, so she's a sister-in-law.

In Michael's case, she's a female in the family who is expected to give advice ...  an AUNTIE.

Here's the explanation on the 'net: In the Nigerian culture, any woman who is significantly older than you is your auntie. In the same way any man who is significantly older than you is your uncle. This is simply a way to be polite. Yes, your mum/dad's sister/brother is still your auntie/uncle; but it applies with others too.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Sometimes when they do a breast reduction, or lift, the nipple either doesn't go along, or they just rebuild something that looks like a nipple, and tattoo the area around the nipple location. 

It was not a typical professional "aerola reconstruction."  It was something "special" and flashy for Big Tits Angie.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1

She clearly has a tat on her breast, that's what we saw as a dark splotches blurred out (thank God in this case for TV censors). You could see her tat in other shots. It's a rise or something like that. Which is akin to putting lipstick on a pig. 

As for the Great Dr. Obeng Myatery. I highly doubt he desires her, she's a pig, actually thsts disrespectful to pigs. But her story re him makes no sense. Is he a framework wannabe? Of course he is. But I still think this is all a lie to stor the pot for another season. Why does TLC think we give a shit about this abusive monster. Of a man yelled at a women the way she does Michael? That would be abuse and they would fire his aas. She needs to be fired.

• Love 9
On 8/7/2021 at 8:58 PM, magemaud said:

The article I read said Angela and Skyla flew there just for the night of the party and that it was Angela’s fourth trip to LA although the show was edited to look like she only went once 

I shuddered when I read that she had a captive audience in an airplane. You know she got wound up, cackling at her own boorish behavior and crude jokes, louder and crazier if she wasn't getting the attention she desperately craves. How thankful were the paying passengers to be freed from this nightmare in the sky.

11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That red jumpsuit, ugh, she only looked at herself from the front, she is delusional if she thinks she looked good from all angles. 

I would have paid good money to see a fist fight between Angela and Mother Mike.

You're right about the hideous jumpsuit. How about a smack down between Angela and Sister Assholo?

• LOL 7
On 9/15/2021 at 5:01 PM, Mondrianyone said:

If she was married to Hulk Hogan, that would explain a lot of things.

That picture of the alleged second husband looks like she is visiting him in prison.  I watch too much Love After Lockup, I guess.

That bandana look is not attractive.

• LOL 1
30 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

That picture of the alleged second husband looks like she is visiting him in prison.  I watch too much Love After Lockup, I guess.

Nope, that's not an attractive look. Despite the matchy matchy colors of the bandana and the sleeveless (barf) shirt. Sorry, no sleeves on a guy doesn't work for me. 

Hopefully see you tonight for LAL!

• Love 1
On 9/15/2021 at 5:23 PM, Frozendiva said:

SoapDirt speculation that Angela has had two previous marriages.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-angela-deem-ex-husbands-revealed-michael/

Interesting article. Notice how they say Scott Deem is father to Skyla Deem (but no mention of Scottie Deem who is obviously named after her father).  

I didn't even think Angela was previously married. Thought both kids were out of wedlock.

• Love 1

I seem to recall Angela saying that she married young (and presumably pregnant with Scottie, whose name is never mentioned on the show anymore) and divorced something like three years later and raised her girls as a single mother. I'm pretty sure Deem is her married name because her late mother's name was Glenda Standridge. I think Scottie is just a couple of years older than Skyla but, of course that doesn't necessarily mean they have the same father. My guess is that Angela never married the other guy (who may have fathered Skyla) but she and both daughters use the last name Deem. 

• Useful 3
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Now really, Mrs. Hanson, is watching too much Love After Lockup even possible???

• LOL 6
On 9/18/2021 at 12:53 AM, Teri313 said:

Imagine the knock down drag outs these two have had. They look like they were made for each other.

Angela and her Husband.jpg

This is why I’ve told all my friends and family that in the unlikely event I’m ever news worthy they’re barred from tagging me in unapproved photos (or god forbid, giving or selling photos to the media) 

🤣

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Besties no more. 

Screenshot_20211016_080424.jpg

Not surprised at all, Angela treated her like an employee, ordering her around to do all sorts of things while JoJo went to Nigeria for the wedding, went to LA with Angela to take care of her after her surgeries, listened to her bull shit...it is hard to be friends with a narcissist, they don't want friends they want an audience.  I am glad JoJo has stood up for herself and took a stand against taking Angela's abuse.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I just saw the Before 90 days pillow talk, and Angela has had so much surgery and other stuff done.    She's obviously had a facelift, lots of botox, I suspect the under chin area too, and everything else you can have done.  

All to no avail.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 12/15/2021 at 8:30 PM, Grifter Lives said:

Interesting tidbit from the article:

They were also joined by Las Vegas locals Tom Brooks from 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days and his new girlfriend, Mariah Fineman.

What famewhores, yet Angela remains more disgusting.

So fake rich IG Tom is now living in Vegas instead of the UK?

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

So fake rich IG Tom is now living in Vegas instead of the UK?

I can sort of see it, actually. Everything else about Tom is fake and Vegas is the city of fakery, so it's kind of a match made in fake-Heaven!

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 12/13/2021 at 7:15 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I just saw the Before 90 days pillow talk, and Angela has had so much surgery and other stuff done.    She's obviously had a facelift, lots of botox, I suspect the under chin area too, and everything else you can have done.  

I can hope that she just becomes a caricature of her former self like the Silva twins.

If anyone is interested, there is an interview with a podcaster with Jojo:

• Love 2

If true, it’s for tv purposes.  I would think an attorney can determine if the couple was legally married.  I don’t know if Angela is racist.  I won’t allege that without actually seeing what she said.  I’m not wild about the two speaking above. They don’t impress me.  Very unprofessional.  

• Love 1
On 3/23/2022 at 3:02 PM, magemaud said:

As much as I hate to bump up this beast's thread, it looks like she finally got her facelift.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-angela-deem-facelift-video/

She is still tacky and brash, junky rings on every finger, never more than three breaths away from her next cigarette, fixing the outside before the inside...if I saw her on the street I'd cross to the other side.  Not a fan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5