Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, UniqueHandle said:

I read somewhere it was lip fillers; I can't remember where I read it.  🤔  I kept trying to pause and get a good look when she was holding the mask close to her face, but she did a pretty good job of hiding whatever she was trying to hide.

Side note: Tooth pain is the worst pain I have ever had, even more painful than childbirth (and I had a 9 pound 14 ounce baby - without drugs)...  when I was in pain from a toothache, I didn't talk let alone laugh/cackle like Angela was doing. I was miserable. 

Tooth pain takes over everything. My husband's been in horrendous pain from his abcess for the past week. The antibiotics help settle the infection, but it basically hurts to move his mouth. He's actually looking forward to his oral surgery this week. IMO the only way Angela could act like that was if they gave her good pain medicine. 

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Tooth pain takes over everything. My husband's been in horrendous pain from his abcess for the past week. The antibiotics help settle the infection, but it basically hurts to move his mouth. He's actually looking forward to his oral surgery this week. IMO the only way Angela could act like that was if they gave her good pain medicine. 

I hope your husband feels better soon. I remember driving to the pharmacy to pick up my antibiotics and I was SCREAMING because the pain was something I had never experienced before. Even with pain meds, I could still feel it... like a dull pain. It was horrible. 

Hugs for your Husband.... just thinking about those few days 6 years ago is making me twitch! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/28/2020 at 2:51 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm betting on facial fillers or lip injections too.

I think we speculated long ago that Angela must wear dentures because her teeth looked good, so I am taking back my original comment about veneers. However, we saw her getting Botox in her chest so getting something done to her face, like to eliminate the smokers wrinkles, is highly plausible. And Michael would be mad because he might have told her not to do it and that he likes her the way she is. 

I have to say that Shawn lost all credibility with me when she said that Angela looked STUNNING on her wedding day. (Could she have meant stunning in a bad way?) Then Molly and Cynthia chimed in on PT that she looked "beautiful." SMH

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Tooth pain takes over everything. My husband's been in horrendous pain from his abcess for the past week. The antibiotics help settle the infection, but it basically hurts to move his mouth. He's actually looking forward to his oral surgery this week. IMO the only way Angela could act like that was if they gave her good pain medicine. 

I had an abscessed tooth last winter and I wanted to pull it and all my other teeth out with a pair of pliers. He will feel MUCH better after the surgery. Best of luck to him!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

4 minutes ago, politichick said:

That seriously sucks. Who the hell wants to hear from them? I will be furious if Tim and Veronica don't return. They are too much fun and have some intelligence.

Seriously . . . can you imagine Angela commenting on Brittany's refusal to do ANYTHING other than scream, "I am an AMERICAN woman.  You CAN'T tell me what to do."  

Angela:  "You tell 'em, girlfriend!!!  Don't you pay no 'tention to them guys with machine guns tryin' to tote you off to jail."

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, politichick said:

That seriously sucks. Who the hell wants to hear from them? I will be furious if Tim and Veronica don't return. They are too much fun and have some intelligence.

I would love to watch with Tim and Veronica. They look like they are having a great time. I'll bring snacks if they buy me a special cup for my beverage.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

TLC is clueless.  Those two have no fan base.  To the extent that anyone pays attention to the braying donkey, it’s for cringe value.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, MrBuhBye said:

TLC is clueless.  Those two have no fan base.  To the extent that anyone pays attention to the braying donkey, it’s for cringe value.

We already have Screeching Molly for the loud, obnoxious sounds.  We do NOT need Cackling Angela. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Totally being rewarded for abusive behavior.  So many of these cast members demonstrate disturbing behavior, but she is actively portrayed in a humorous light in spite of her behavior towards Michael.  It really encourages future poor behavior by cast members as they will try and get as many seasons as Angela.

I tend to enjoy pillow talk, but it's too hard for me to fast forward segments as they intercut amongst the participants so quickly.  I did not watch when Family Chantel was on pillow talk and I won't watch if Angela is on.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, politichick said:

That seriously sucks. Who the hell wants to hear from them? I will be furious if Tim and Veronica don't return. They are too much fun and have some intelligence.

 

7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I would love to watch with Tim and Veronica. They look like they are having a great time. I'll bring snacks if they buy me a special cup for my beverage.

 

Agree and Agree!! Tim and Veronica and Loren and Alex (mostly because of Alex) are my faves. I enjoy Annie and David and Molly and Cynthia but I feel like Annie and Molly often scream at the TV, I KNOW Angela is a screamer... she screams constantly... please TLC, no.

And that cackle. Please, no.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

This is awful news. Who is on charge over there at TLC, single celled organisms? They have to know that on the whole, people like Tim and Veronica and abhor Angela.

I don't think I can stomach a show with just her.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm confused.  Isn't Skyler the one who is not allowed to be around her children?  Why, why would this be rewarded?  After seeing clips of Angela on some screaming show, I have absolutely no interest in watching --or hearing-- her.  I guess I will have to skip Pillow Talk.  I am certainly not rewarding this behavior.

I'm confused.  Isn't Skyler the one who is not allowed to be around her children?  Why, why would this be rewarded?  After seeing clips of Angela on some screaming show, I have absolutely no interest in watching --or hearing-- her.  I guess I will have to skip Pillow Talk.  I am certainly not rewarding this behavior.

If she is there, I'm out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

I'm confused.  Isn't Skyler the one who is not allowed to be around her children?  Why, why would this be rewarded?  After seeing clips of Angela on some screaming show, I have absolutely no interest in watching --or hearing-- her.  I guess I will have to skip Pillow Talk.  I am certainly not rewarding this behavior.

If she is there, I'm out.

Scottie is the daughter who went to prison for sexual assault, but it out now. Skyla is the one who has been seen on the show.

*****

Ugh. I thought I waited long enough that they wouldn't merge. 

It's Nigeria's Independence Day

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFzqIlpj6JF/

 

Edited by Christina
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Christina said:

Skyla is the one who has been seen on the show.

I thought in the first season Scottie was the henchman and then after she went to Sing Sing Skyla was promoted.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

My guess is trying to get Skyla to donate eggs is only the beginning, if she agrees to that, then they'll suggest she would be a good surrogate for her mother, and Michael.  

I'm betting the other daughter, Scottie, since she's a sex offender can't be around the kids in Angela's house.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

OK, I've put an ounce of thought into the Dream of Jeannie veil Angela is sporting for the Yell All. First, I noted the veil and thought something with the neck because there are a ton of readily available cute masks she could have worn if it was only a tooth. Then I noted the bruised arm and thought she probably fell and possibly damaged teeth and face so needed the coverage of the veil. 

and finally what I think is a good guess after having the procedure done myself is Kybella to her chin. She did laser treatment to her chest that she sported last season so she probably had other procedures in mind and Kybella fat melting would be one clinics are pushing now. You can also swell up like a bull frog for months, just look up pixs. Mine was bad! So she felt the need of a veil to cover the neck swelling.

Edited by Almost 3000 · Reason: eta: yes I know what she said and I'm not buying it.
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

So, this teaser preview we've been shown, the one with Angela saying she's done something Michael wouldn't approve of?  

I'm going out on a limb and guessing she'll do A Big Reveal in tonight's mercifully final segment, pull down the mask, and reveal she's had her lips injected.  

Unfortunately, we know she didn't get her lips sewn together.  

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Tell me that TLC isn't going to give this hag her own show.    What a horrible person she is, telling her daughter that she will not only donate an egg that will be her own half-sibling, and her stepfather's kid, but then Angela says her daughter will also be the surrogate.  I'm guessing Angela will want the doctor to implant several embryos, or stimulate the daughter's ovaries, either way leading to multiple births.   Any doctor that will assist with this procedure should have their license yanked.  

I don't care to see Angela again, she's abusive, and that shouldn't be rewarded.    I'm hoping nothing comes from the baby story, I hope Michael finally realizes what his life would be like if he came to the U.S., and how many years that would take to accomplish.       I thought Angela was going to pop a vessel when the aunt said Michael should have a few kids with other women.       I bet Angela is a rotten patient for the weight loss surgeon too, and if she didn't quit smoking, then she's a fool.   

A while ago I saw an article and that said a civil marriage in Nigeria is legal in the U.S. also.   Plus, the couple in this case had married over a year ago, and the spouse was still waiting for permission to move to the U.S., and there wasn't any end in sight for the weight.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

So, this teaser preview we've been shown, the one with Angela saying she's done something Michael wouldn't approve of?  

I'm going out on a limb and guessing she'll do A Big Reveal in tonight's mercifully final segment, pull down the mask, and reveal she's had her lips injected.  

Unfortunately, we know she didn't get her lips sewn together.  

Both sets.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/2/2020 at 7:54 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I thought in the first season Scottie was the henchman and then after she went to Sing Sing Skyla was promoted.

I thought she made an appearance the first season, but then second guessed myself because I remember the production member who worked on her story said that they were told to not film or get audio of Scottie out of fear that it could be confiscated as part of a legal issue, but the team didn't know what it was at the time. I didn't remember the time frame of when the seasons filmed and Scottie was arrested.

It's been rumored, and Angela may have admitted it on the Yell All, which I haven't watched, that she has a publicist, who is the same woman who signed before quickly firing Danielle, and is trying to get Angela a show about weight loss like June Shannon. The publicist was planning on doing the same thing for Danielle, but Danielle was too much to handle for her staff. Hopefully, that means she will not be on this show any longer because she is now "too big" for it, like Larissa believes. That production member said that Angela was so horrible many refused to work with her any longer, and they were all sick of Sharp giving into her demands, like no women interviewing Mykul, and Angela just doing what ever she wanted and treating the production team like they were underneath her and work for her, not she worked for Sharp. It would be great if that publicist and/or the new production company fired her because she is so atrocious, but it will probably be bought by Sharp, too. 

A funny:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF8I6UoDA0U/

 

  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/1/2020 at 11:17 AM, AZChristian said:

Angela:  "You tell 'em, girlfriend!!!  Don't you pay no 'tention to them guys with machine guns tryin' to tote you off to jail."

That’s her!!  That’s her!!!🤣🤣

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Angela's weight loss surgery, if she actually gets it, isn't the magic bullet she thinks it is.     

A friend's husband had the most radical type, of gastric bypass, and I did a lot of research.     It's considered successful if you keep off 80% of the weight for five years.   Only about 5% get to their target weight.   

You can eat through the surgery (constant consumption of high calorie items) and stretch your stomach out to pre-surgery size, and beyond.   One notable patient of Dr. Now's My 600 lb. life managed to eat through a stomach stapling years ago, and two surgeries in Dr. Now's program.   

Also, depending on the surgery you get, there is 'dumping' syndrome if you try to binge food (you don't want to know what that actually is).   You also have to eat a certain way, take supplements, and follow the rules for your kind of surgery.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/6/2020 at 6:34 AM, Christina said:

I thought she made an appearance the first season, but then second guessed myself because I remember the production member who worked on her story said that they were told to not film or get audio of Scottie out of fear that it could be confiscated as part of a legal issue, but the team didn't know what it was at the time. I didn't remember the time frame of when the seasons filmed and Scottie was arrested.

Scottie was on a few times during Angela's original season. I know they went shopping together before Angela went to Nigeria and then she was the one who took Angela to the airport. Skyla wasn't even mentioned the first season. 

Edited to add photo from when we first “met” Angela, accompanied by this intro from “Reality Blurb” (I have to wonder if the writer has since changed their mind) 

“I love Angela. She is by far my favorite 52 year old...err...I mean 50 year old blonde from Georgia. She is a boss when it comes to family. ‘Four generations of women all pitching in together.’ Angela is super close with her daughter, [note singular] grandkids, and is a caregiver for her sickly mother. She’s awesome. It’s about time for someone to snag this lady and wife her up.” 

C9BFB52B-9BF0-4ED7-A0BD-78A30400AE98.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

and more from the article 

"Angela is VERY forward and I’m loving it. She’s going to buy Michael an engagement ring and is going to propose to him when she goes to Nigeria. Naturally, Angela and her daughter, Scottie, roll up to the pawn shop to buy Michael the best ring money can buy. Angela overshares her love story with the young pawn shop worker and I experience 2nd hand embarrassment hardcore. Angela hems and haws over the pawn shop rings and decides to put one on layaway for her man. Here’s an idea, Ang- give your man one of your 97 rings you are currently rocking. No good?"

https://realityblurb.com/2018/08/06/90-day-fiance-before-the-90-days-premiere-recap-and-so-it-begins/

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Angela's weight loss surgery, if she actually gets it, isn't the magic bullet she thinks it is.     

A friend's husband had the most radical type, of gastric bypass, and I did a lot of research.     It's considered successful if you keep off 80% of the weight for five years.   Only about 5% get to their target weight.   

You can eat through the surgery (constant consumption of high calorie items) and stretch your stomach out to pre-surgery size, and beyond.   One notable patient of Dr. Now's My 600 lb. life managed to eat through a stomach stapling years ago, and two surgeries in Dr. Now's program.   

Also, depending on the surgery you get, there is 'dumping' syndrome if you try to binge food.   You also have to eat a certain way, take supplements, and follow the rules for your kind of surgery.   

Yup diet and exercise are the way to go, but some folks want short cuts.

32 minutes ago, magemaud said:

and more from the article 

"Angela is VERY forward and I’m loving it. She’s going to buy Michael an engagement ring and is going to propose to him when she goes to Nigeria. Naturally, Angela and her daughter, Scottie, roll up to the pawn shop to buy Michael the best ring money can buy. Angela overshares her love story with the young pawn shop worker and I experience 2nd hand embarrassment hardcore. Angela hems and haws over the pawn shop rings and decides to put one on layaway for her man. Here’s an idea, Ang- give your man one of your 97 rings you are currently rocking. No good?"

https://realityblurb.com/2018/08/06/90-day-fiance-before-the-90-days-premiere-recap-and-so-it-begins/

I guess I can trust my memory, at least when it comes to craptastic reality shows.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All I see is a slight weight loss, different camera angle and make up, not really seeing much of a difference, her innards are still nasty.

It's like Mama June (disclaimer, I never watched the Honey Boo Boo or From Not to Hot shows). 

Mama June lost a lot of weight and apparently got surgery. 

Result: Same nasty, foul-mouthed, and obnoxious person she was before, just in a smaller dress size. Her ugly mug stayed the same, maybe just fewer wrinkles.

Angela's lumbering down this path. In her head, this will be some ill-conceived ego boost which will only make her feel more entitled to abuse and boss around anyone she wants to. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/9/2020 at 3:10 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Yup diet and exercise are the way to go, but some folks want short cuts.

Sigh.......WLS is not a short cut.  It is physically rigourous, emotionally challenging and most people who apply get rejected as they are not ready to give up their BFF.....for life.  Nope, no more swinging through McD's for three meals.  By the time one starts the liquid fast and is ready for food (and it is soft liquids, not a steak) it can be up to six weeks of no chewing food.

Angela will probably not be successful (if she goes through with it) as she is NOT an obedient person, and one must be 100 per cent obediant.  I still have to ask for sugar free syrup in a restaurant and pure maple sugar makes me ill.   Small price to pay!

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Ang is old and has been 250lbs or more for decades. That skin isn't going to "snap back" after weight loss. She'll need a full body lift (anybody remember The Swan?) and breast reduction/lift to get anywhere close to mama june (who did all that and still had a bit of a dumpy bod). Plus she's going to need her hallowed out waddle and face lifted. Mikey's going to be an after care nurse, in addition to nanny, maid, cook, errand runner, and eventually Ang's adult diaper changer. Nah, who am I kidding. He'll be outa there long before wifey looses bladder control.

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, J80134 said:

Ang is old and has been 250lbs or more for decades. That skin isn't going to "snap back" after weight loss. She'll need a full body lift (anybody remember The Swan?) and breast reduction/lift to get anywhere close to mama june (who did all that and still had a bit of a dumpy bod). Plus she's going to need her hallowed out waddle and face lifted. Mikey's going to be an after care nurse, in addition to nanny, maid, cook, errand runner, and eventually Ang's adult diaper changer. Nah, who am I kidding. He'll be outa there long before wifey looses bladder control.

250 pounds is being extremely complimentary.  Given her height I would even put her closer to 350 pounds.  She's got some broad shoulders and carries a shitload of weight up top. 

I like Michael and hope he stays in Nigeria and finds someone that's actually nice and loving. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

If he ever gets to the U.S. (slight chance at best), then Angela will hold the sponsorship over his head as long as she can.    I can see her saying if she withdraws that, that he'll be on the deportation list like Larissa after Colt dumped her.  

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If he ever gets to the U.S. (slight chance at best), then Angela will hold the sponsorship over his head as long as she can.    I can see her saying if she withdraws that, that he'll be on the deportation list like Larissa after Colt dumped her.  

And yet, somehow, Larissa is still here...

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/9/2020 at 12:58 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Angela's weight loss surgery, if she actually gets it, isn't the magic bullet she thinks it is.     

A friend's husband had the most radical type, of gastric bypass, and I did a lot of research.     It's considered successful if you keep off 80% of the weight for five years.   Only about 5% get to their target weight.   

You can eat through the surgery (constant consumption of high calorie items) and stretch your stomach out to pre-surgery size, and beyond.   One notable patient of Dr. Now's My 600 lb. life managed to eat through a stomach stapling years ago, and two surgeries in Dr. Now's program.   

Also, depending on the surgery you get, there is 'dumping' syndrome if you try to binge food (you don't want to know what that actually is).   You also have to eat a certain way, take supplements, and follow the rules for your kind of surgery.   

First bolding:  Wow!  I am in the 5%!  Yay me, lol!

Second bolding:  That is an understatement, lol.  

I truly do not get how people who have had gastric bypass can binge.  You eat two bites of applesause and are full in the beginning.  Even now, I am almost 15 years out and I still eat five mini meals and it takes me forever to eat.  A mini meal, to me, is a small banana and half a bagel with peanut butter on it.

22 hours ago, Shauna said:

I like Michael and hope he stays in Nigeria and finds someone that's actually nice and loving

Me too.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

The way someone eats through gastric bypass or sleeve, or stomach stapling is high calorie liquids at first, and then eat small amounts all day long.    Only 5% reach their goal weight, and stay there.    From what I've read a lot gain back a big portion of their loss, but not everything they lost and more.    Also, if the person (like my friend's husband), had diabetes, sometimes the bypass can reverse it, but he couldn't handle a lot of sweet and high fat items (cake and ice cream on his birthday) without either getting nauseous, or having strange side effects.  

One patient on Dr. Now's program ate through a stomach stapling years ago, also a gastric sleeve, and then gastric bypass.     (Erica from California, with the short lived, but never unmentioned boyfriend Jimmy)

If Angela actually gets accepted for surgery, I can see her ignoring all of the rules, and hurting herself.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size