Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't know that this would necessarily disqualify him from a domestic violence claim. Plenty of abusers start their abuse before marriage (though plenty also manage to hide that part of themselves until they have legally formalized their relationship). 

And I wonder if the fact that the abuse occurred on a different continent might come into play as well.  It wouldn't be addressed in an American court until and unless it happened in America.

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The sad thing (to me) is that Angela thinks hitting people, getting in their face and screaming and just being a giant, rude asshole is  fine and people are supposed to be okay with her acting like The Hulk if she's angry. I'd love to see someone lay her out after she mouthed off and threatened them. 

I agree!  I cringe when she goes down the "see what you made me do" road.

• Love 9
On 2/12/2020 at 1:11 PM, lh25 said:

I agree!  I cringe when she goes down the "see what you made me do" road.

Classic abuser reaction.  Textbook.

I'm honestly not sure if Grangela is abusive, or if she's playing everything up for the show.  She probably believes her angry, loud persona is what's keeping her on television, and she's not wrong.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Classic abuser reaction.  Textbook.

I'm honestly not sure if Grangela is abusive, or if she's playing everything up for the show.  She probably believes her angry, loud persona is what's keeping her on television, and she's not wrong.

I noticed she was a lot calmer and her behavior a lot less offensive on the last episode.  I wondered whether she had begun reading the comments about how low-class and ridiculous people were judging her to be, so she behaved better.

Then I saw the preview for the "Tell Nothing" and realized that she could probably only behave sensibly for a day or two before the "Real Angela" came back out.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I noticed she was a lot calmer and her behavior a lot less offensive on the last episode.  I wondered whether she had begun reading the comments about how low-class and ridiculous people were judging her to be, so she behaved better.

Then I saw the preview for the "Tell Nothing" and realized that she could probably only behave sensibly for a day or two before the "Real Angela" came back out.

I'm sure Sharp put the screws to her - either you simmer down or no $$/exposure.

In regards to the tell all, let's wait, I don't believe half of the previews.

• Love 3
On 2/14/2020 at 6:40 PM, greekmom said:

I'm sure Sharp put the screws to her - either you simmer down or no $$/exposure.

In regards to the tell all, let's wait, I don't believe half of the previews.

I think sharp LOOOOOOOVES it when Angela acts the fool.  

Maybe one of Angela's kids is putting crushed up Xanax in her food to get a break.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

It's Michael's birthday and Angela has her grandkids wishing him happy birthday and saying how much they want him here. Way to get their hopes up Angela! It's never happening. Fortunately, at their age, they probably really don't care that much.

• Love 1
On 2/18/2020 at 6:59 AM, Scout Finch said:

Move over, Streep and Redford. Angela and Michael are starring in the sequel, "Never Out of Africa."

Grangela: "Hey, excuuuuuuse me! Do y'all KNOW what THAT IS?!?"

Hotel Worker: "Yes madam, it is Marlboros. They can break..."

On 2/18/2020 at 9:59 AM, Scout Finch said:

Move over, Streep and Redford. Angela and Michael are starring in the sequel, "Never Out of Africa."

And Michael in the less popular follow up to the Kuki Gallmann memoir, "I Dreamed of Going Back to Africa." 

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, Sthrngypsy said:

I’d like to thank Angela for reminding me to apply sunscreen to my neck every time I leave the house.  Even if it is midnight. 

She's also a walking indictment of the dangers of smoking.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

"A Nigerian woman has given birth to twins, a boy, and a girl at the age of 68.

Margaret Adenuga went through three previous IVF procedures before finally having twins.

Her husband Noah Adenuga, 77 told CNN the couple, who married in 1974 had long desired to have a child of their own.

Adenuga said they never gave up even after the failed attempts."

Do NOT tell Angela!!!  This will only fuel her!

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Margaret Adenuga went through three previous IVF procedures before finally having twins.

Her husband Noah Adenuga, 77 told CNN the couple, who married in 1974 had long desired to have a child of their own.

Talk about a generation gap when they are teenagers.  Although they won’t have to turn their music down because the parents will be deaf.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Spike said:

Talk about a generation gap when they are teenagers.  Although they won’t have to turn their music down because the parents will be deaf.

I am all about choices and all that but really......68 and 77?  They will be 86 and 95 when they graduate high school, if they are alive.  Good thing they are twins, they will have each other.  What doctor would agree to this?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She still needs an "aig".

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am all about choices and all that but really......68 and 77?  They will be 86 and 95 when they graduate high school, if they are alive.  Good thing they are twins, they will have each other.  What doctor would agree to this?

^^^Totally agree. Selfish and short sighted on the parents' part. And the doctor's.

Just because something CAN be done, doesn't mean it SHOULD be done. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
42 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

^^^Totally agree. Selfish and short sighted on the parents' part. And the doctor's.

Just because something CAN be done, doesn't mean it SHOULD be done. 

Like my exhusband always said:  "Just because you can turn on a red light doesn't mean you should!"  Why I thought of that....not sure.  Must be something crazy going on in the world!!!

• Love 4

Angela's daughter is out of prison after fifteen months of her twenty year sentence.

Starcasm article.

Snipped from the link:

Scottie Deem, the daughter of 90 Day Fiance and Before the 90 Days star Angela Deem, has been released from prison after serving 15 months for multiple child molestation convictions. The 35-year-old received three 20-year prison sentences to be served concurrently after pleading guilty to three counts of child molestation in early 2019.

According to prison records, Scottie was released on parole on May 6. It was previously reported that Scottie would be getting out extremely early, but those reports indicated that she would be serving at least two years and one day. As a result, Scottie’s release after just one year and three months went completely under the radar.

Awareness of Scottie’s release came after she shared a video on Instagram showing support for the #BlackLivesMatter movement: [on second slide above]

As we previously reported, Scottie was indicted in September of 2018 on one count of statutory rape, one count of aggravated child molestation, and eleven counts of child molestation stemming from multiple instances with a juvenile boy in 2017.

[Allegations detailed on the link]

Do yourself a favor and stay home, Michael. Angela's life is a mess.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Such a short prison stay for such serious crimes.  Ugh.  I wonder if a male child rapist would be treated that leniently.

You're asking the wrong question right now. Ask yourself, would a black person have been let out after such a brief stint of a 20 year sentence?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, gingerella said:

You're asking the wrong question right now. Ask yourself, would a black person have been let out after such a brief stint of a 20 year sentence?

There can be more than one kind of discrimination.  Like domestic violence, there is a double standard when women are the perpetrators of sex crimes.  Some people even think the boys should be grateful to “get action” from an older woman or that it’s somehow “cute.”

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 10
On 6/6/2020 at 8:07 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Such a short prison stay for such serious crimes.  Ugh.  I wonder if a male child rapist would be treated that leniently.

On 6/6/2020 at 2:58 PM, gingerella said:

I think you’re both right. It’s disgusting what that woman did to a child, and if she had been a man, or a black/brown woman , or a black/brown man I highly doubt she would’ve only served 15months.

On 6/6/2020 at 3:01 PM, MrBuhBye said:

There can be more than one kind of discrimination.  Like domestic violence, there is a double standard when women are the perpetrators of sex crimes.  Some people even think the boys should be grateful to “get action” from an older woman or that it’s somehow “cute.”

Yes that’s awful. I hope that young man was able to get some kind of therapy. 

• Love 5

Does anyone else feel irate that Lisa got fired for using the N-word, but Angela actually gets physical with people and keeps getting to come back?  That seems like some weird shit to me.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Fable said:

Does anyone else feel irate that Lisa got fired for using the N-word, but Angela actually gets physical with people and keeps getting to come back?  That seems like some weird shit to me.  

I don't feel irate about that at all. 

Good on TLC. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Fable said:

I have a problem with them bringing back Angela, who has fought with people at the Tell Nothings and with Mykul, giving Larissa more air time, and filming Geoffrey in the first place. 

Lisa still deserved to be fired and I have a problem with them filming her for the Strikes Back show, too. 

Sharp Entertainment does not give a damn and TLC is rumored to have put the pressure on them to end their relationship with Geoffrey and Lisa because of public outrage. Geoffrey wasn't show on Pillow Talk or invited to the Tell Nothing and Lisa has been cut from Strikes Back, but they should never had been filmed. It's not like there are not tons of people willing to be on this show.

• Love 7

I think I misphrased my post.  I'm not irate that Lisa got fired.  I am, however, irate that Angela keeps getting a pass for her shitty behavior as did Nicole and Anfisa and even Family Chantal.  I find it ridiculous.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
On 6/6/2020 at 12:58 PM, gingerella said:

Many felons of all races are being let out early because of Covid.   Not saying it’s ok but that is probably the reason.  The jail probably consider her non violent and not a direct risk to the public.  

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Many felons of all races are being let out early because of Covid.   Not saying it’s ok but that is probably the reason.  The jail probably consider her non violent and not a direct risk to the public.  

I have a problem with system that considers someone who sexually abuses a minor as “non violent”. It’s not like she was in there for drug possession, shop lifting or check fraud.

Of course anyone who sexually assaults someone else is an awful person, but attacking vulnerable people- minors, the elderly, mentally disabled adults is an extra level of disgusting. 

But I do agree that you are likely right. 

• Love 9

This is old and many of you will have seen it when it was posted months ago, but that IG account was deleted by Instagram on a copyright infringement claim for posting the part of the Tell Nothing regarding Lisa's racist comments, so here it is again for anyone new.

On 6/15/2020 at 11:21 PM, Fable said:

The way they act you would think they were related.  Get both of them off.  They are both abusive to everyone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

God bless her. I'll be 50 next month and I just told my husband that, while maybe I could tote at my age, there is no way in hell I could or would give birth. I've never done it before and I'm not starting now.

But... what a great gift this woman is giving her daughter and son-in-law. Wishing them all the best!

• Love 6

According to Angela's mother's obituary: 

Spoiler

Survivors include her daughter, Angela Deem and son-in-law, Michael Ilesanmi of Hazlehurst. That would lead me to believe not only did they get married, Michael finally got to the US. However, I'm confused because as @Christina posted upthread, Angela posted a video of the "grids" wishing Papa Michael a happy birthday the end of February which would have been after Angela's mother passed away. (February 8th) 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Hide contents

Survivors include her daughter, Angela Deem and son-in-law, Michael Ilesanmi of Hazlehurst. That would lead me to believe not only did they get married, Michael finally got to the US. However, I'm confused because as @Christina posted upthread, Angela posted a video of the "grids" wishing Papa Michael a happy birthday the end of February which would have been after Angela's mother passed away. (February 8th) 

She may have used that term in a hypothetical sense and not in a legal one. When my grandmother died they referred to Dad's girlfriend as his "wife". Angela already has the grids calling him "papa."

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

She may have used that term in a hypothetical sense and not in a legal one. When my grandmother died they referred to Dad's girlfriend as his "wife". Angela already has the grids calling him "papa."

That's very plausible. 

16 hours ago, magemaud said:

Reveal spoiler

They married in Nigeria. It was posted here when it happened so it's somewhere in this thread. He's never made it to the US, though.

There were several rumors of him being here with people insisting they saw him at Angela's but not providing a photo, and that man turned out to be Skyla's friend or boyfriend who would look after the kids and Angela's mother when Angela and Skyla were working. Skyla and her daughter didn't live with Angela at that time, they may now, but she would take care of the kids and grandma over there sometimes and her friend filled in for some of the overlap of her work schedule with Angela's.

Michael lives in a "shit-hole country" that had poor visa approvals before the travel bans. He's not moving to the US anytime soon, if ever. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Christina said:

They married in Nigeria. It was posted here when it happened so it's somewhere in this thread. He's never made it to the US, though.

There were several rumors of him being here with people insisting they saw him at Angela's but not providing a photo, and that man turned out to be Skyla's friend or boyfriend who would look after the kids and Angela's mother when Angela and Skyla were working. Skyla and her daughter didn't live with Angela at that time, they may now, but she would take care of the kids and grandma over there sometimes and her friend filled in for some of the overlap of her work schedule with Angela's.

Thanks, I recall seeing a picture upthread here of Angela wearing a red dress and dancing with Michael at their wedding and thinking how different that Nigerian wedding appeared compared to Lisa and Usman's where the men danced while the women sat on the sidelines.

Could that man people mistook for Michael have been the father of Skyla's kids? Where does the guy Angela was photographed shopping with during quarantine factor into this? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Thanks, I recall seeing a picture upthread here of Angela wearing a red dress and dancing with Michael at their wedding and thinking how different that Nigerian wedding appeared compared to Lisa and Usman's where the men danced while the women sat on the sidelines.

Could that man people mistook for Michael have been the father of Skyla's kids? Where does the guy Angela was photographed shopping with during quarantine factor into this? 

I thought the pic was of BGL shopping.

On 2/28/2020 at 10:28 PM, Christina said:

It's Michael's birthday and Angela has her grandkids wishing him happy birthday and saying how much they want him here. Way to get their hopes up Angela! It's never happening. Fortunately, at their age, they probably really don't care that much.

• Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, endure said:

Oops I totally screwed up I  quoted a post then didn’t comment, long story. But what I was going to comment is .......Angela is always so loud she even had to sing over the kids voices.....uggggh

Edited by endure