Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

On 3/25/2022 at 5:26 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I’ve seen her a couple of times on Pillow Talk episodes of 90 Day and she seemed rather subdued.

I have too...a couple of times TOO MANY!

On 3/25/2022 at 5:26 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if she’s toning it down.  

Why doesn't TLC TUNE her out?  She has a facelift; she's lost weight.  She's still extremely rude trash.

• Love 3

Okay, it's April First! aka April Fools' Day (I made that plural).

Here's an article from "SoapDirt."   

Michael’s Visa Approved — Travels to US in March 2022

• Podcaster Mary Krueger reported she got a call from Jo Jo, who’d gotten huge news from Michael Ilesanmi’s Aunt Lydia. She reports that his CR-1 visa was finally approved. 
  • And there was more news that came with it. Word is that Michael’s packing for a big move to America in March of 2022. And you can bet TLC cameras will capture it all for 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After.

Again, it's April 1...that's after March.

• LOL 3

I think she has fabricated this recent drama because she wants to dump Michael and worm her way onto The Single Life. Then she'll be free and clear to go after the Canadian stripper guy and stay on TV. TLC is disgusting for keeping her. And I find it appauling when the Pillow Talk people think her abusive behavior is cute or funny - oh, that's just our Angie!

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
On 10/21/2022 at 10:30 AM, goofygirl said:

It's waaaay past time for Grangela to go, IMHO.  She's just gross.

They should completely drop her and keep Mikul, that would make her day lol 😂 

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, endure said:

They should completely drop her and keep Mikul, that would make her day lol 😂 

That would be great. Imagine the rampage she'd go on. Kind of reminds me of when she went ballistic on her "sissy" Jojo because Jojo developed a friendship with Debbie (Colt's mom). That was the end of their friendship. Angela is the STAR. Who did Jojo think she was, befriending one of Angela's castmates???

Edited by Teri313
Little typo
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Doesn’t a green card come much after a visa?  Or is that just the fiancé one?

Yes, I'm 99% sure embassies don't give green cards but if they got married in Nigeria ( too early to remember) & she filed that they are he may be get a provisional one sent to him. It's her & the internet so I expect she's saying green card but meaning visa, she usually always talks a load of crap that she doesn't understand as well.

Hopefully she'll get arrested for domestic violence as soon as he gets here and they have a fight & she's locked up.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Didn't she have a red bra on that showed through? Or am I thinking of one of the other desperate women who dangled green cards in front of young, foreign men?

Actually, it was green and looked like moss

ABB4DFD7-FF1B-4CB0-B013-1314ED6A1FF9.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3

Someone has a photo of the two of them at a big warehouse grocery store.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-angela-michael-america-sighting-spoiler/

I thought there was a photo of them at Atlanta airport too?   I hope not.  Michael isn't my favorite person, but he deserves better treatment than the despicable Angela will subject him to.   If he comes here, it will be constant threats to have him deported to control him. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I wonder if Angela's planned trip to Canada to meet Billy will actually happen. 

As far as the supposed sighting at Atlanta airport is concerned, there's absolutely no indication that that is where the picture was taken, plus it obviously wasn't taken by someone who just happened to spot them. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
On 11/16/2022 at 11:39 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Someone has a photo of the two of them at a big warehouse grocery store.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-angela-michael-america-sighting-spoiler/

According to the article the clues all point to them still being in Nigeria. The picture was taken only a week ago and the Twitter user's bio shows that she lives there, too. Someone else commented that the brand name Molfix that's next to them is a diaper that's made in Nigeria.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

According to the article the clues all point to them still being in Nigeria. The picture was taken only a week ago and the Twitter user's bio shows that she lives there, too. Someone else commented that the brand name Molfix that's next to them is a diaper that's made in Nigeria.

Diaper? Is Grangela totin’ an aig?

• LOL 7
On 11/17/2022 at 7:44 PM, goofygirl said:

And that matching blue bra!

If only!  I thought it was GREEN.

On 11/18/2022 at 10:17 AM, Scout Finch said:

Maybe TLC gave her a one-way ticket and she didn't realize it until she was STUCK in NIGERIA!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

If only!  I thought it was GREEN.

Maybe TLC gave her a one-way ticket and she didn't realize it until she was SUCK in NIGERIA!

She’s SUCK everywhere.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

She’s SUCK everywhere.

OMG...I LOST 37 IQ points over this one!   No more spelling bees for me.

2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Even suck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again. 

I've corrected "SUCK" to "STUCK."  I love these responses.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

If you are feeling charitable:

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/angela-deem-is-asking-90-day-fiance-fans-for-money/

Someone on Reddit (scroll down comments) claims the dog in question has been missing for 6 months. Unlucky creature to be hit not once, but twice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/zj0dst/she_spent_all_of_her_on_failed_plastic_surgeries/?sort=new

... And why on earth should she ask her fans to pay for the dog, that is ridiculous!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

I can no longer watch these two. Angela turns my stomach with her coarse behavior and rudeness. Unfortunately she is the image of what people around the world think Americans are. The fact that she doesnt even know how to respond ro acompliment is telling. And the cigarette always in her hand...? She needs to go. Some other American can bring Michael over.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

So I don't usually comment on peoples' physical appearance, but since Angela's first words on the Tell All stage were an attack on Usman making fun of his teeth, I think she opened that door. Thank you Angela. What is up with HER TEETH? It looks like she's got a pair of over-bleached broken dentures that she picked up at a pawn shop. Could they possibly be implants? Was this part of her "makeover"? What a waste of money.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

So I don't usually comment on peoples' physical appearance, but since Angela's first words on the Tell All stage were an attack on Usman making fun of his teeth, I think she opened that door. Thank you Angela. What is up with HER TEETH? It looks like she's got a pair of over-bleached broken dentures that she picked up at a pawn shop. Could they possibly be implants? Was this part of her "makeover"? What a waste of money.

On a prior season all this was shown.  She went to a dentist in Beverly Hills who did extensive work. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

On a prior season all this was shown.  She went to a dentist in Beverly Hills who did extensive work. 

The way she sounds when she talks and the way she moves her mouth, her teeth seem to be big or very ill fitting.

• Like 8
31 minutes ago, Lurk said:

The way she sounds when she talks and the way she moves her mouth, her teeth seem to be big or very ill fitting.

I think she wanted dental implants but either the top or the bottom gums were too far gone and had to be dentures and the other side is some temporary fix in the hopes that the gums would be strong enough later to accept implants.  But as she smokes none of it probably healed correctly.  

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think she wanted dental implants but either the top or the bottom gums were too far gone and had to be dentures and the other side is some temporary fix in the hopes that the gums would be strong enough later to accept implants.  But as she smokes none of it probably healed correctly.  

Her teeth won't stay white either. They way she smokes, they shouldn't have even bothered with white teeth. Just start her off with nicotine yellow.

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
40 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Her teeth won't stay white either. They way she smokes, they shouldn't have even bothered with white teeth. Just start her off with nicotine yellow.

You know when she is on oxygen in a few years she will say “I never thought this would happen to me!”

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Can you imagine what she smells like?  I’m guessing a cross between an overflowing ashtray and heavy, asthma-inducing perfume to try to cover it. I think I’d vomit whenever is stood downwind of her 

• Like 4
On 1/12/2023 at 10:02 AM, Alapaki said:

Can you imagine what she smells like?  I’m guessing a cross between an overflowing ashtray and heavy, asthma-inducing perfume to try to cover it. I think I’d vomit whenever is stood downwind of her 

Probably a good dose of swamp ass, boob sweat and dripping armpits, too.

Before I moved to Texas, I had the fun of meeting a native. Always dousing herself in perfume. Get in the car, spray-spray-spray. Before getting out of car, spray-spray-spray. Where we were in California, it wasn't that hot to be sweating. She claimed it was to cover up the sweat smell. Wearing perfume to cover body odor or smoke or whatever is like using pine scented spray in the bathroom. Doesn't fix anything other than make it smell like a bear shit in the woods.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3