Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

On 12/12/2022 at 4:11 PM, Chalby said:

I can no longer watch these two. Angela turns my stomach with her coarse behavior and rudeness. Unfortunately she is the image of what people around the world think Americans are. The fact that she doesnt even know how to respond ro a. compliment is telling. And the cigarette always in her hand...? She needs to go. Some other American can bring Michael over.

I usually watch the recorded shows late, and I have to say the 2nd tell all made me feel bad for Angela. I still wouldn't want to be around her as she's too extroverted and loud for me. But Michael's intentions are clearly dubious. Angela really looked hurt this time, so I don't know what game they're playing. I wish she'd let him go - some other poor soul will be willing to marry him because he says the right things. (Although I can't understand, I realize this is a reality in our internet world.) 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Chalby said:

I usually watch the recorded shows late, and I have to say the 2nd tell all made me feel bad for Angela.

How many YEARS have we watched Angela be rude, cruel, humiliating, trashy, unrealistic, and self- aggrandizing? She even treats the crew with disdain.  I will not gramt a shred of sorrow to her.  She has mistreated others all her life (Mikull worst of all) and gotten away with it.  Let her shed a few tears; they'll be gone in seconds.  She considers herself a TV STAR and everyone must bow down.  Not THIS old broad, Baby...NOT ME!!!  So Mikull is supposedly "cheating" and "lying," so what?  He has earned it.  WE have earned it.

Put Angela in a time-out for a couple of seasons and let Michael remain; will she learn to behave?  I doubt it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

She even treats the crew with disdain.

During one of her storm offs, she barrels toward one of the cameramen and yells at him to get out of her way, and he jumps to the side to avoid her. Really, who the hell does she think she is?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

How many YEARS have we watched Angela be rude, cruel, humiliating, trashy, unrealistic, and self- aggrandizing? She even treats the crew with disdain.  I will not gramt a shred of sorrow to her.  She has mistreated others all her life (Mikull worst of all) and gotten away with it.  Let her shed a few tears; they'll be gone in seconds.  She considers herself a TV STAR and everyone must bow down.  Not THIS old broad, Baby...NOT ME!!!  So Mikull is supposedly "cheating" and "lying," so what?  He has earned it.  WE have earned it.

Put Angela in a time-out for a couple of seasons and let Michael remain; will she learn to behave?  I doubt it.

Yeah, you're right. I had a weak empathetic reaction, which is ironic as Angela has none.

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

Yeah, you're right. I had a weak empathetic reaction, which is ironic as Angela has none.

Awww...Chalbly, you're the sweet one.  Not me.  I have empathy, but not for TLC OR Angela.  What have they wrought???   I keep being stunned that Angela's age is so similar to my sons' (I don't believe her).   Surely they'd never give her a second glance if they saw her in a club or other social setting.  They're 54 and 56--just average-lookin' guys.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

Awww...Chalbly, you're the sweet one.  Not me.  I have empathy, but not for TLC OR Angela.  What have they wrought???   I keep being stunned that Angela's age is so similar to my sons' (I don't believe her).   Surely they'd never give her a second glance if they saw her in a club or other social setting.  They're 54 and 56--just average-lookin' guys.

I'm 52 and I'm horrified that Angela and I are basically the same age. I ask my husband every time she is on screen if I look as old and haggard as she does and he always say no, but he likes being married to me and wants to stay that way, so...

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
21 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm 52 and I'm horrified that Angela and I are basically the same age. I ask my husband every time she is on screen if I look as old and haggard as she does and he always say no, but he likes being married to me and wants to stay that way, so...

And HORRIFIED you should be!  AND she looks haggard AFTER her facelift.  I can understand hanging skin after such a weight loss...but she has had too many "cosmetic opportunities" to be looking 20yrs older than she claims.  I bother my 52yr old son too often, who (naturally) doesn't care about any of this stuff...asking if she's REALLY in his age group (and he looks older than his age).

• Like 3

One nice thing I can say about Angela is she always says 'thank you' to everybody behind-the-scenes at these Tell Alls.  I always hear her thanking everyone from the driver, to the person at the studio door, to the person who brings her to her dressing room, etc.  I'm sure she's not the only one to do so but she does it so consistently that it stands out to me. 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I always hear her thanking everyone from the driver, to the person at the studio door, to the person who brings her to her dressing room, etc.

Too bad she doesn't seem to know how to say "I'M SORRY" to anyone! The crew deserves to hear that from her (probably) often.  She's a RUDE human 24/7.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Back Atcha said:

Too bad she doesn't seem to know how to say "I'M SORRY" to anyone! The crew deserves to hear that from her (probably) often.  She's a RUDE human 24/7. 

Yeah, she is for sure a horror show of a human being, no arguments there.  We can all agree on that.  Just pointing out the thank you thing because I've always noticed it since she showed up on the scene.  As for the crew, I am sure they are all very prepared for her when she blows into town and probably have a good laugh or 50 at her expense.  But hey, the garbage people like her keep them in business.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Yeah, she is for sure a horror show of a human being, no arguments there.  We can all agree on that.  Just pointing out the thank you thing because I've always noticed it since she showed up on the scene.  As for the crew, I am sure they are all very prepared for her when she blows into town and probably have a good laugh or 50 at her expense.  But hey, the garbage people like her keep them in business.

I'm sure everyone else thanks the crew as well. It's just that the bar of expectation is set so low for Angela that it stands out when she demonstrates any kind of civility.

Edited by Teri313
Typo...no biggie
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don’t feel sympathy for Angela, because based on everything I’ve seen since day 1 she isn’t really into Mikul.  That’s JMO.  I used to be amused by Angela, until she got too extreme.  She went too far with her abusive antics, though I suspect it is contrived so she could be a villain. Sort of like the WWE most hated characters.  They are designed that way for marketing reasons.  So, I don’t buy that she loves Mikul nor that she’s hurt when he cheats.  Just a fake story in my mind.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
On 1/15/2023 at 7:20 PM, Chalby said:

Yet worked in a hospice smh.

21 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

she has had too many "cosmetic opportunities" to be looking 20yrs older than she claims

It’s like with each procedure she looks older lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:
On 1/15/2023 at 6:20 PM, Chalby said:

Yet worked in a hospice smh.

Maybe they assigned her to those with advanced dementia or comatose.

2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:
23 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

she has had too many "cosmetic opportunities" to be looking 20yrs older than she claims

It’s like with each procedure she looks older lol.

EXACTLY!   And I guess I add to TLC's opinion that she must be popular, simply because I post comments.  OY!

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, I don’t buy that she loves Mikul nor that she’s hurt when he cheats.  Just a fake story in my mind.  

I agree ... and I think Production works with her to create these sickening story-lines.   By grabbing our negative interest, they keep their ratings up.  Those who can't stand her still want to know what she's up to NOW!  And there are viewers whose little hearts are breaking because she was able to squeeze out a tear.   (You wouldn't know it by what I just wrote, but in real life, I'm a kind and generous human.  Still, I stand by every mean little letter I typed.)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I just think it would be more interesting to watch Angela with her quirky, but non violent personality in a real relationship.  

I wish I could think of her personality as "quirky."  That's rarely a negative word for me ... but Angela doesn't deserve it.  She's just a CRUEL human who for some UNFATHOMABLE reason thinks she's better and more deserving than anyone else.  She's a crime waiting to happen (crimes probably HAVE happened).

• Like 9
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I wish I could think of her personality as "quirky."  That's rarely a negative word for me ... but Angela doesn't deserve it.  She's just a CRUEL human who for some UNFATHOMABLE reason thinks she's better and more deserving than anyone else.  She's a crime waiting to happen (crimes probably HAVE happened).

Yeah - I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe Angela (bitchy, argumentative, crass, vulgar) but "quirky" isn't among them.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Yeah - I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe Angela (bitchy, argumentative, crass, vulgar) but "quirky" isn't among them.

I used to think "trailer trash" but that's too high class to describe her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 1/18/2023 at 7:26 PM, Elizzikra said:

A raging idiot, self centered egomaniac, grifter and an abuser come to my mind, quirky… NOT!

• Like 5
  • Love 3
On 1/16/2023 at 10:54 AM, Cementhead said:

Just pointing out the thank you thing because I've always noticed it since she showed up on the scene. 

In a very old episode I noticed that at the airport, she thanked the ticket clerk and shook his hand.  I used that to give her the slightest benefit of the doubt for a long time, but it eventually couldn't handle the load.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She made it to Toronto.

https://twitter.com/SHABOOTY/status/1649449038872231937

Link to spare your eyes.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG my eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
29 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I didn't think you could enter into Canada if you were charged with a DUI, unless the rules have changed

She definitely can't if she were convicted; was it dropped or just hasn't yet made it to trial? 

• Like 2
(edited)

There's going to be a 90 Days Fiance: Marriage Bootcamp Couples Therapy? Egads, of course, there will. I wonder which other famewhores couples are going to be on it, besides Angela and Michael? I guess I'll find out since I lack all willpower to just not watch it.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

There's going to be a 90 Days Fiance: Marriage Bootcamp Couples Therapy? Egads, of course, there will. I wonder which other famewhores couples are going to be on it, besides Angela and Michael? I guess I'll find out since I lack all willpower to just not watch it.

I think Big Ed unfortunately.

• Sad 5
On 6/20/2023 at 1:03 PM, Scout Finch said:

I guess I'll find out since I lack all willpower to just not watch it.

I’m usually a sucker for most things 90 Day, but I’m not sure I can watch all these sick wackos whine to a therapist about how they’re always the victim. I’m worried about my blood pressure!  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/20/2023 at 3:50 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I think Big Ed unfortunately.

Yep, here's the lineup: "As per the reports, some turbulent couples like Big Ed and Liz, Asuelu and Kalani, Angela, Jovi, and Yara are all going to come together for a spin-off. This new show will solely focus on fixing their marriage through couples therapy."

Edited to add, Molly and Kelly were originally included in this group but maybe they never made it to filming. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Wink 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Yep, here's the lineup: "As per the reports, some turbulent couples like Big Ed and Liz, Asuelu and Kalani, Angela, Jovi, and Yara are all going to come together for a spin-off. This new show will solely focus on fixing their marriage through couples therapy."

I thought Asuelu went home to Samoa?

I could see Angela and Michael salivating over a show like this. 

• Like 4
(edited)

It was filmed in January in the Florida Keys. I suspect Michael may be participating remotely although there have been claims of sighting him in the US.

Asuelu could also be phoning it in. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

It was filmed in January in the Florida Keys. I suspect Michael may be participating remotely although there have been claims of sighting him in the US.

Sounds like a Key Lime Pile of Shit.

• LOL 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Wouldn't Assuehole have stayed here what with his awful mother & sister being here? I do of course realize that 99.9% of us would want to get as far away as possible from those two harpies.

Edited by Shrek
Correct my grammar
  • Like 2
  • Love 1