Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, gingerella said:

While I loathe Angela and think she's abusive and TLC should drop her (they wont until someone gets hurt and they are threatened with legal action), this above link is like the lowest form of click bait and it thrives on people forwarding its links.

As for Michael, he's a tool who puts up with this because he pretends he loves Angela and we all know it's bullshit, he wants the card. I feel no pity for him either because he can walk away any time. Even when he whines to his friends and they tell him enough is enough, leave now, he still waffles and they're calling him out on it and he's not saying he's not waffling. He's just as stupid as she is except in this case the conner got outconned. He thought he could get to the US by hooking up with a fat, ugly pig of a human being and she'd be ever thankful to him for looking upon her with anything not resembling revulsion. Instead he got a she-pig who will abuse him every opportunity she gets. If she's like this on camera, imagine what she's like off camera, unless the both of them are scamming TLC and in which case, my hat's off to them.

I agree.  I posted long ago in one of the threads that "the player got played."

He went fishing for a green card and caught the world's largest bottom-feeder.  

I don't think she ever seriously intended to bring him over to the States.  I think she just saw a golden ticket to a new reality TV stint.  They were both seeing colors, him seeing green and her seeing gold.  

I'll be absolutely shocked and full of mea culpas if she ever brings him over.  I don't think that was ever in her reality TV game plan with Michael.  

I don't have any sympathy for either of them.  I do, however, hope she's been paying him his share of the TLC money.  

15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I read that you have to go through the state Attorney General's office in the state you live in to see if the marriage is valid, so in Angela's case, it depends on if the marriage was recognized in Nigeria (or faked for the cameras), and legal in the U.S. according to Angela's state law.    I wonder if Angela registered her marriage in the U.S., or if it's valid here?

I've wondered that same thing.

I'm waiting for there to be a "shocking" revelation that Angela is off the hook because the marriage isn't legally processed in the States, leaving Angela free to get her sorry ass cast on The Single Life get on with her life.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I don't have any sympathy for either of them.  I do, however, hope she's been paying him his share of the TLC money.  

Maybe Michael really has a wife and kids and Angela found him on line, (not the other way around), and they hatched this plan together. We all know how Angela likes the limelight and Michael thought a few extra bucks would help his family...I believe WE got played.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All her talk about health but she still smokes, does she think photo filters equate health?

She still looks like shit.

But I do agree with you. Alot of people equate skinny with healthy.

You can be thin and not be healthy.

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, greekmom said:

She still looks like shit.

But I do agree with you. Alot of people equate skinny with healthy.

You can be thin and not be healthy.

she looks older than 55. All that work and they missed her chest wrinkles? lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

It’s strange seeing her that way.  I suppose her sun damaged skin is going to be hard to smooth out on her body.  I would imagine this is going to cause her to want to sew some wild oats.  I can’t see her wanting to be tied down to Michael now.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s strange seeing her that way.  I suppose her sun damaged skin is going to be hard to smooth out on her body.  I would image this is going to cause her to want to sew some wild oats.  I can’t see her wanting to be tied down to Michael now.  

ditto.  I swear I saw something posted somewhere that she is seeking a divorce from him. But she is going to find herself now a nice 'Murican man who can wipe her ass State side. Hope his penis is bigger than Mykull's.

• LOL 5

I believe the sun don't shine where Angela is putting it.. This is photoshop all the way.  NO WAY she got that thin that fast..I can't get the pics but you all have seen them.  It makes real people think they will look like this and that is not true.  I have many friends who have gone thru WLS and they don't suddenly APPEAR looking like they're 40 yrs younger.  Don't BS us.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Boston said:

I believe the sun don't shine where Angela is putting it.. This is photoshop all the way.  NO WAY she got that thin that fast..I can't get the pics but you all have seen them.  It makes real people think they will look like this and that is not true.  I have many friends who have gone thru WLS and they don't suddenly APPEAR looking like they're 40 yrs younger.  Don't BS us.

We really don't know how long it's been in real-life time. Also, she had other procedures -- think I read that in an article. Not saying there's no photoshop/filters whatever going on here, but this isn't just the result of losing weight and I don't think she's claimed it was.

Not that it matters, because while they might have "fixed" the outside, they can't fix the ugly within. (I know I already said that.)

The really big question is -- where is she going to tote things without her giant bosom?

Edited by jackjill89
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

We really don't know how long it's been in real-life time. Also, she had other procedures -- think I read that in an article. Not saying there's no photoshop/filters whatever going on here, but this isn't just the result of losing weight and I don't think she's claimed it was.

Not that it matters, because while they might have "fixed" the outside, they can't fix the ugly within. (I know I already said that.)

The really big question is -- where is she going to tote things without her giant bosom?

Well I know people who have had WLS and (ok.. it might have been a long time for Angela). they don't look like that.  But they also don't show the bottom half of her.  Hell, I would like to have WLS to look like that, but i'm not that big.  Just saying, they love to make drama out of photos

• Love 2

Did that salesperson say Angela was a size 11 in Jean's now? I'm not trying to be awful, but are they using some special sizing system I have never heard of? 

I am 5 foot 4 and weigh 130 and when i weighed just a bit more I wore 11's.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/2/2021 at 2:01 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

Did that salesperson say Angela was a size 11 in Jean's now? I'm not trying to be awful, but are they using some special sizing system I have never heard of? 

Angela has no ass or hips and skinny legs.  If she could wrangle that gut of hers, she could probably have managed to zip them up.  They might have been cutting her in half, though.  

My cousin's ex (who is not far from Angela's presurgery size) used to wear the tightest jeans ever just to lay claim to a smaller size.  She had to carry a pair of pliers in her purse at all times because, if she had to use the restroom, using the pliers was the only way she could zip them back up.  One night even the pliers wouldn't do the job, so they had to go home after she visited the restroom.  

Maybe Angela carries a pair of pliers in her bra.  😂

• LOL 13
On 8/3/2021 at 10:48 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Angela has no ass or hips and skinny legs.  If she could wrangle that gut of hers, she could probably have managed to zip them up.  They might have been cutting her in half, though.  

My cousin's ex (who is not far from Angela's presurgery size) used to wear the tightest jeans ever just to lay claim to a smaller size.  She had to carry a pair of pliers in her purse at all times because, if she had to use the restroom, using the pliers was the only way she could zip them back up.  One night even the pliers wouldn't do the job, so they had to go home after she visited the restroom.  

Maybe Angela carries a pair of pliers in her bra.  😂

Angela has an apple shaped body. Which is she carries her weight in the middle of her body. they also have skinny legs and arms, no hips or butt. 

• Love 3
On 8/3/2021 at 10:48 AM, Persnickety1 said:

My cousin's ex (who is not far from Angela's presurgery size) used to wear the tightest jeans ever just to lay claim to a smaller size.

I use a service that ships clothes to you and you try them on at home and decide to buy.  One shipment had jeans in it and when I saw the size I was like....."Uh oh......" but they fit!!!  I was like, YES!!  It is just a number - no sure why I still get wrapped up in these things.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Not sure where to put this (it's a preview of the Tell All), but OMG. I mean, seriously, OMG ANGELA!!! Pure TRASH.

Quick, Jovi, throw Angela some Mardi Gras beads! 

I'd love to see an Angela/Tammy throw down

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 9
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Quick, Jovi, throw Angela some Mardi Gras beads! 

I'd love to see an Angela/Tammy throw down

Honestly, if that spectacle wasn't enough for Michael to dump her, then nothing is. I think he is a decent man and for her to pull a stunt like that in front of his aunt and the entire world is beyond disgusting. She is way too high on herself right now. I really wish they would drop her nasty ass.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Honestly, if that spectacle wasn't enough for Michael to dump her, then nothing is. I think he is a decent man and for her to pull a stunt like that in front of his aunt and the entire world is beyond disgusting. She is way too high on herself right now. I really wish they would drop her nasty ass.

I don't find her entertaining at all. Angela is downright abusive to Michael and to anyone else who manages to get in her way of something. I'm tired of her "I'm an American" BS. 

And for the umpteenth time, if genders were reversed and Angela was a guy who abused his fiance/wife like that, and pulled his dick out on the Tell All, you can't tell me he wouldn't be tossed out of there like yesterday's trash. And that's what should happen, regardless of gender. 

• Love 24
53 minutes ago, Kid said:

What I don’t understand is why you would have a breast reduction then get implants?  What am I missing?

Angela is beyond words.

Okay, I'll take a stab at this, but I'm no expert. Angela's boobs were hanging down around her waist. The surgeon removed the bulk of them, and all you have is saggy skin left. So in order to get them filled in and "perky," you need implants. That's all I've got. If I'm wrong, someone please chime in.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

Okay, I'll take a stab at this, but I'm no expert. Angela's boobs were hanging down around her waist. The surgeon removed the bulk of them, and all you have is saggy skin left. So in order to get them filled in and "perky," you need implants. That's all I've got. If I'm wrong, someone please chime in.

That makes sense!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Kid said:

That makes sense!

What I don’t understand is why have all this surgery prior to losing weight. I would think that you would wait until the bulk of the weight was lost. I feel like things are still going to shift and move. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

What I don’t understand is why have all this surgery prior to losing weight. I would think that you would wait until the bulk of the weight was lost. I feel like things are still going to shift and move. 

You're right. Dr. Now makes his patients lose nearly all of the extra weight before he will do any kind of skin removal, and that probably would include breast reduction/implants - I don't think we've ever seen him do any kind of breast augmentation. I thought it was very opportunistic that the WLS doctor had his buddies waiting in the wings to sign her up for the boob job and face lift.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I don't find her entertaining at all. Angela is downright abusive to Michael and to anyone else who manages to get in her way of something. I'm tired of her "I'm an American" BS. 

And for the umpteenth time, if genders were reversed and Angela was a guy who abused his fiance/wife like that, and pulled his dick out on the Tell All, you can't tell me he wouldn't be tossed out of there like yesterday's trash. And that's what should happen, regardless of gender. 

From your words to TLC/Sharp's ear. I cannot stand her, her bullshit superior attitude. I hope she remains alone, gains the weight back and has no one to wipe her ass except for Scottie.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-did-angela-deem-flash-camera-to-distract-from-cheating-talk/

It is from SoapDirt. Can’t imagine that Dr. Obeng would give her the time of day.

It comes up that Angela went to Dr. Obeng's birthday party. I bet he invited alot of his patients - especially the ones that are associated with manager Gina Rodriguez. That way he can write it off as a business expense. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

He probably did it for the business expense reason and for future clients. Ange hooking up with him? LOL. She must be getting TLC or other money to fly out to Vegas or LA, etc. I can understand if she was in the area at the time. Maybe with her now being a star…

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Kid said:

What I don’t understand is why you would have a breast reduction then get implants?

I don't think she got implants, she got a "lift" of her remaining breast tissue after the doctor removed a couple of pounds of sagging skin. 

I remember when she was attempting to flirt with Dr. Obeng, he didn't reciprocate and kept it strictly professional. I've seen a photo from the birthday party and it doesn't look any more suggestive than a typical event photo op although she seems to be standing extra close in an attempt to make Michael jealous. 

BTW, the birthday party was a charity event for Dr. Obeng's RESTORE foundation which provides reconstructive plastic surgery to people in poor countries. I'm sure her manager was easily able to get an invitation for her and Skyla to attend for publicity and taking a photo of Angela pressing herself against the doctor means absolutely nothing. (except that she's a beast)

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-did-angela-deem-flash-camera-to-distract-from-cheating-talk/

It is from SoapDirt. Can’t imagine that Dr. Obeng would give her the time of day.

Definitely he is not interested in her. You could tell he was embarrassed by her trash talking/ hillbilly behavior, which is a shame because Angela is more than her TV persona. He just tolerates her teasing because she'll bring him more clients.

19 hours ago, magemaud said:

I wonder if Angela saged that ponytail extension 

Ala Darcy and Stacy? Lol

• Love 4
On 8/6/2021 at 10:55 AM, Teri313 said:

Do you believe Michael would put up with all that once he moves to the States?

On 8/2/2021 at 2:01 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

Angela is very tiny from the hips down.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Do you believe Michael would put up with all that once he moves to the States?

Angela is very tiny from the hips down.

Size 11 is still a junior or teen size. Women’s sizes are even numbered,

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I can understand if she was in the area at the time. Maybe with her now being a star…

The article I read said Angela and Skyla flew there just for the night of the party and that it was Angela’s fourth trip to LA although the show was edited to look like she only went once 

• Love 3

According to Screen Rant, Dr. Obeng is no stranger to reality TV

"Dr. Obeng is a father to six children and currently is supposedly single. However, before 90 Day Fiancé, Dr. Obeng was made famous when in 2015, he and his then third wife Veronica participated in the E! reality television series Second Wives Club."

• Useful 4
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don't think she got implants, she got a "lift" of her remaining breast tissue after the doctor removed a couple of pounds of sagging skin. 

I remember when she was attempting to flirt with Dr. Obeng, he didn't reciprocate and kept it strictly professional. I've seen a photo from the birthday party and it doesn't look any more suggestive than a typical event photo op although she seems to be standing extra close in an attempt to make Michael jealous. 

BTW, the birthday party was a charity event for Dr. Obeng's RESTORE foundation which provides reconstructive plastic surgery to people in poor countries. I'm sure her manager was easily able to get an invitation for her and Skyla to attend for publicity and taking a photo of Angela pressing herself against the doctor means absolutely nothing. (except that she's a beast)

So there were many guests, it was not an intimate birthday party with Dr. B's nearest and dearest friends and family but yet Angela wants Michael to think it was, why wouldn't Angela assure him it was a charitable event...simply because she wants to make Michael jealous because you know, that is a healthy way to have a relationship, right?  As for Angela flying back and forth to LA I could see Michael being upset by her spending money that she could have used for fertility treatments (as if she was really going to do that), it is all a sham relationship so she could get on TV.

• Love 4
On 8/8/2021 at 11:33 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Angela still needs some work on her face.  

That’s an understatement! But surgery is off the table since she will never stop smoking. I hope the Tell All paycheck will be the last from TLC and any comps she has gotten up to now will stop. I also hope that she doesn’t get any kind of Single Life spin-off because she’s already gotten too much screen time and money as the so-called “America’s Favorite Meemaw.” She has the same agent as Mama June who, thankfully, appears to have faded into obscurity. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
On 8/7/2021 at 3:00 PM, Chalby said:

You could tell he was embarrassed by her trash talking/ hillbilly behavior, which is a shame because Angela is more than her TV persona

Is she though, really? She is a crass, disgusting, trashy, vulgar person who enjoys putting down others. I'm not sure what else one could see that would be other than that. Not would I consider it a shame that someone would be embarrassed by her behavior,l as most normal people would be embarrassed by her behavior. But if you're a plastic surgeon doing work on women's bodies and a client comes on to you while filming a TV show? I'd be mortified. The only thing I'd blame Dr. Obeng for is allowing that hose beast into any event he was hosting.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, magemaud said:
On 8/8/2021 at 11:33 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Angela still needs some work on her face.  

That’s an understatement! But surgery is off the table since she will never stop smoking. I hope the Tell All paycheck will be the last from TLC and any comps she has gotten up to now will stop. I also hope that she doesn’t get any kind of Single Life spin-off because she’s already gotten too much screen time and money as the so-called “America’s Favorite Meemaw.” She has the same agent as Mama June who, thankfully, appears to have faded into obscurity. 

Frankly, Angela could have all the work she wants to on her face and body and the reality will be that her personality will make her ugly.

At least that's how I've always viewed people: the nicer and kinder you are, the more handsome/beautiful you become on the outside. The nastier you behave, the uglier your outside looks become. 

• Love 13
On 8/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

That flashing scene on the tell nothing didn't look like Angela's original post-reduction boobs, so I'm guessing she found a surgeon to inflate them in spite of her chain smoking. 

Yea, those were way bigger, rounder, and perkier. 

• Love 4
On 8/12/2021 at 6:53 PM, mamadrama said:

Yea, those were way bigger, rounder, and perkier. 

Bolt on's. Probably not under the muscle.  She said she had them done about a week prior to the Tell Nothing Part 1, generally you should still be wearing a sports bra but Angela doesn't care what is medically good advice.

On 8/9/2021 at 3:36 PM, magemaud said:

After Angela’s office visit, when questioned about her outrageous behavior, didn’t Dr. Obeng tell the camera crew something like he didn’t want to offend her?

Not sure why, she offends everyone and he was getting paid no matter what so why not call her out on her behavior.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 2