Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Bathing beauty? I'd better spoiler tag this for anyone with a weak stomach: 

Reveal spoiler

image.thumb.png.50cb1175f366d8f26053fc02a84d2eeb.png

I'm impressed that you managed to copy & paste that without 🤮 all over your screen, if you did of course.

I knew what it was going to be before opening it after watching the last resort. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Watching the Last Resort, noticed that Angela's lower teeth look freakishly huge. With the dental work she had done, why would they have done her teeth that way?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Lurk said:

Watching the Last Resort, noticed that Angela's lower teeth look freakishly huge. With the dental work she had done, why would they have done her teeth that way?

On one of the shows they showed her getting some dental work. It was complicated because she had so much gum disease.  I think she got dentures for one set and then was getting implants for the other where she had less bone loss.  But she was smoking up to and after the dental work so maybe it never healed properly.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

On one of the shows they showed her getting some dental work. It was complicated because she had so much gum disease.  I think she got dentures for one set and then was getting implants for the other where she had less bone loss.  But she was smoking up to and after the dental work so maybe it never healed properly.

I remember on one of the Tell Nothings she had a mask over her mouth pretending to have not had dental work done 

• Like 6
12 hours ago, Lurk said:

I think it's a "unitooth" like Darcey has on top. 

2 hours ago, Alapaki said:

I remember on one of the Tell Nothings she had a mask over her mouth pretending to have not had dental work done 

That was kind of the start of her dental issues. Remember when she went to a dentist and he told her she wasn't a candidate for implants because she didn't have sufficient bone to support them so she had to settle for ill-fitting dentures? I still think she has no upper teeth on the sides. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think it's a "unitooth" like Darcey has on top. 

That was kind of the start of her dental issues. Remember when she went to a dentist and he told her she wasn't a candidate for implants because she didn't have sufficient bone to support them so she had to settle for ill-fitting dentures? I still think she has no upper teeth on the sides. 

I think sometimes the bone can grow back or they transplant it from cadavers but that wouldn’t be as cheap and quick as she would want.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think sometimes the bone can grow back or they transplant it from cadavers but that wouldn’t be as cheap and quick as she would want.

They can also harvest it from your palate. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I've heard that is incredibly painful and a pretty long recovery.

If the way it feels when you burn the roof of your mouth is any indication, I can’t imagine how painful that could be. 
I’m not sure but it might be that the cadaver bone graft has to be done right after the teeth are extracted. At least that’s what the dentist did when my husband needed a tooth extracted and would get an implant in the future after everything was healed 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

No. LOL. That's the "friend" Billy that Angela was dangling infront of Michael last season.

So there's not 3 therapists and one isn't black? Not sure what you're lolling about here. Famewhores gotta famewhore & Grangie attracts them like moths to a flame, pity they don't all go up in flames & take her with them.. 

• Applause 1

Angela claims Michael has been missing from her home in Georgia since Friday. Took only the clothes on his back and left behind his wallet and phone. Could be just a publicity stunt or did he really run for his life? Maybe he had an accomplice here and this was his plan all along? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Angela claims Michael has been missing from her home in Georgia since Friday. Took only the clothes on his back and left behind his wallet and phone. Could be just a publicity stunt or did he really run for his life? Maybe he had an accomplice here and this was his plan all along? 

I dunno. With the new season starting next month, it could be PR.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

VERY suspicious timing! 

Yeah. I know that the police here don’t like people doing these sorts of stunts or other fake stuff. There can be serious consequences for doing so. Waste of police time and resources. Yates and the whole Paul/Karine past crap raises another flag.  Who knows, though.

• Like 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Yeah. I know that the police here don’t like people doing these sorts of stunts or other fake stuff. There can be serious consequences for doing so. Waste of police time and resources. Yates and the whole Paul/Karine past crap raises another flag.  Who knows, though.

They're all 90 Day Grifters,  and TLC just keeps trying to normalize these losers. This show needs to end, it's absolute crap. John Yates can't even get ads for his YouTube channel, he is disgusting too.

Edited by endure
  • Like 4

I don't know if it's real or not but it would match up with the way she behaves around her so called "friends" and on the last resort. Yet she seems to keep physically abusing people & gets more airtime the worse she is when she should have been kicked off our tvs a long time ago.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
14 minutes ago, Shrek said:

I don't know if it's real or not but it would match up with the way she behaves around her so called "friends" and on the last resort. Yet she seems to keep physically abusing people & gets more airtime the worse she is when she should have been kicked off our tvs a long time ago.

She slapped Avery in the face for no reason at the Tell all years ago. She also punched ( or tried to] Avery’s mother and Rebecca stepped in to help them. Production did nothing. It was edited out and this bitch is still on the show. She is abusive, it’s all on camera. I wish Michael luck. She has no right to put her hands on him. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She slapped Avery in the face for no reason at the Tell all years ago. She also punched ( or tried to] Avery’s mother and Rebecca stepped in to help them. Production did nothing. It was edited out and this bitch is still on the show. She is abusive, it’s all on camera. I wish Michael luck. She has no right to put her hands on him. 

We've all seen her in action over the years, and probably no one more than Mikul, honestly what kind of idiot is he moving to the US to be with her?  I don't dislike him but wtf was he thinking?  And who knows what really motivated this event. I hope charges are laid.

• Like 5
(edited)

I don't know much about it, but isn't there some special procedure for victims of domestic violence who are abused by their sponsor?   Where they get away from the sponsor and still get a green card or other permanent residency leading to citizenship?   

Are they devious enough to set this up, Michael and Angela get separate shows, or end up on Single Life?   I wouldn't be surprised.    Real or not, I suspect they'll both end up on TLC with separate episodes, after whatever they've filmed already airs. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I don't know much about it, but isn't there some special procedure for victims of domestic violence who are abused by their sponsor?   Where they get away from the sponsor and still get a green card or other permanent residency leading to citizenship?   

Yes & if I remember rightly a few from this show have used this to stay, rightly or wrongly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2

Yes, it’s something called a U Visa:

“U nonimmigrant status, also known as the U visa, is for victims of certain qualifying criminal activities, including domestic violence, sexual assault, hate crimes, human trafficking, involuntary servitude, and certain other serious offenses.”

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, it’s something called a U Visa:

“U nonimmigrant status, also known as the U visa, is for victims of certain qualifying criminal activities, including domestic violence, sexual assault, hate crimes, human trafficking, involuntary servitude, and certain other serious offenses.”

Here's some info?  re Angela & Michael's status because of course he didn't come on the K1 visa as they were already married. Angela claims she has never applied for his green card since his arrival.  She suggests that is why he did this lol, but I've also read where she claims other things about him too. Who knows if he even wants remain in the US.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/90-day-fiance-angela-confirms-132703883.html

• Like 3

Like most of her ilk she seems to think that she runs the country. He's here on a spousal visa so it's not up to her to apply for his green card and it's not up to her if he stays, it's up to him & the US government now. She's just another in a long line of crazies who seem to think they own someone once they're in the country & they alone get to decide what they do & when they do it, she's delulu.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Like most of her ilk she seems to think that she runs the country. He's here on a spousal visa so it's not up to her to apply for his green card and it's not up to her if he stays, it's up to him & the US government now. She's just another in a long line of crazies who seem to think they own someone once they're in the country & they alone get to decide what they do & when they do it, she's delulu.

As I'm apparently not allowed to edit due to being a bad boy I'll add it here.

Michael deserves a green card just for putting up with that horrible woman for so long.

• Applause 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Oh Angela. Michael didn’t fool the world. Anyone could see that he was only in this for the green card.

She really needs to be put away because she will never go willingly or quietly 😕

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Michael deserves a green card just for putting up with that horrible woman for so long.

I don't think I agree. Michael has always known exactly who Angela is and they were always using each other. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

I haven't been watching this franchise lately, but I did catch wind of this story on YouTube.  I can't believe Angela keeps being featured on this show.  She is such a horrible, vile and abusive cow.  Baby Girl Lisa and Alina get booted for using racial slurs, yet this woman is physically, verbally and emotionally abusive and continues to be invited back.  Is she really that big of a draw?

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Leaked 911 call when Michael went missing. Edited to add, my favorite part was when she said they were "celebrities." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1