Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, politichick said:

Has anyone watched the sneak peek? There's trouble in paradise!

This entire thing is a sham. There's no way Michael will get a visa to come here. We're being played.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I really REALLY wanted Angela's doctor to say, "Well, you need to quit smoking, lose one hundred pounds and enroll in anger management classes.  See you in a year!  Toodles!"

I thought smoking suppresses the appetite.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am watching Dr Kirk Honda pick apart the Tell All when they players are backstage.  Big Angela comes storming in, defending Jesse and yelling at Avery and her threat of "I have six grandkids - YOU LISTEN TO ME!"  I wanted Avery to stand up and say "Wow your daughters can't master birth control and one is in jail.  Oh and my eggs ARE FRESH you Hosebeast!!!!"  Why does having six grandkids have to do with anything?  I am going to try that next time:  "You listen to me!  I have two kids in college and a foster dog so YOU LISTEN TO ME!"

One narcissist defending another.  

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, Colte Gal said:

I just watched the sneak peek. Angela is awful and abusive and fucking awful. If genders were reversed there would be an outcry. 

Yesh, she's the worst. Dude must be seriously desperate to get to the U.S. and is going to be in for a serious shock when he gets to her hometown.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Colte Gal said:

I just watched the sneak peek. Angela is awful and abusive and fucking awful. If genders were reversed there would be an outcry. 

I will never understand the appeal of this pig. Other than David and sometimes Alexei tacitly, all the participants on Pillow Talk cheer her on and “Woo! You tell him! I love you Angela!” while she verbally abuses this man. It’s disgusting.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 12

I think Angela wants Michael to be a slave with benefits. She lied about going to do everything possible to give him a baby. She justs keeps lying and wants to take him to GEORGIA in the country to take care of Her grandkids and to take care of Her mother. She wants to boss him around. She is not going to pay him. She wants her Mandingo to lay some pipe. MICHAEL RUN!!!!!! 

• Love 5

I love how she tries to do the sexy hair toss thing like Stephanie did while kissing Erica, but her fried hair just hangs in clumps. 

I don't think she's going to toss her tacky blue and orange bouquet to the single ladies at the reception because they won't be allowed to be there, but you know Michael is going to have to retrieve her garter, pushed up to her coochie, with his teeth. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1

She wants what she wants, and nobody or nothing is going to stand in her way.  I would be concerned for Michael, except that I doubt very much he'll ever see U.S. soil.  Poor guy is just going to be Grangela's property, beholden to her, have to follow her rules 24 hours a day, but with no benefits.  Don't get me wrong, that's SO much better than actually being her prisoner in Hazelhurst.

Edited by Kath94
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Christina said:

And I was thinking of watching this episode live with everyone is the Live Feed thread, but think I may have to take a pass again:

so Michael can't look at another woman but she can shake her ugly butt against another man? or am I seeing things....

• Love 1

Michael if you read this ---- RUN RUN RUN~~!!!!  Not all American women are like Angela, and you can do WAY better!  She is giving all American women a bad rap - - - She is so controlling - you aren't even allowed to watch another woman dancing?!?!?!?>!!!  If you were my man, you could watch as many women dancing as you wanted; as long as you came home with me.  And it REALLY irritates me that she has no respect for your culture ... she is in YOUR country and should respect you and all cultural differences.  And there is NO WAY, NO HOW that she is going to be able to give you a child!  RUN FAST - RUN HARD!!!!

• Love 4

Can we please get through one freaking scene with Angela where she doesn't snap and lose her shit on Michael? I honestly don't think we've ever gotten through one scene with these two without her berating, scolding, embarrassing, humiliating him - whatever. She is disgusting, as usual. And her jealousy is off the charts.

• Love 12
On 8/21/2020 at 3:20 PM, carloserice said:

I think Angela wants Michael to be a slave with benefits. She lied about going to do everything possible to give him a baby. She justs keeps lying and wants to take him to GEORGIA in the country to take care of Her grandkids and to take care of Her mother. She wants to boss him around. She is not going to pay him. She wants her Mandingo to lay some pipe. MICHAEL RUN!!!!!! 

I don't think she's getting much action on this trip as she mentioned her vibrator when they were getting ready to pickup JoJo. (Michael said something and she replies that's my vibrator)

• Love 3

That bouquet she is tottin turned out uglier than I could even imagine. Is that orange suppose to represent Citrine? Or that polyester blue suppose to be Topaz?  Fail.   Unless  the blue is sapphire for September. Didn’t see her best friend in any the pictures. 

• Love 5

I think Michael is fine with how Angela acts. it's their dynamic, and I don't think he really knows how or wants to be the dominant partner.

she's a character. I'm glad I'm not related to her, but I can certainly appreciate the humor of it from afar.

I don't hate her, and I don't think she is a horrible person. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

I think Michael is fine with how Angela acts. it's their dynamic, and I don't think he really knows how or wants to be the dominant partner.

she's a character. I'm glad I'm not related to her, but I can certainly appreciate the humor of it from afar.

I don't hate her, and I don't think she is a horrible person. 

I don't hate her, but think she's a controlling abuser.  If she were a man acting that way, people would be outraged.

17 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Can we please get through one freaking scene with Angela where she doesn't snap and lose her shit on Michael? I honestly don't think we've ever gotten through one scene with these two without her berating, scolding, embarrassing, humiliating him - whatever. She is disgusting, as usual. And her jealousy is off the charts.

Imagine if it was an older man with a younger woman acting that way...

• Love 12

I read the article. Given who is repping the repulsive Angela I wonder if this is their attempt to plant a seed with TLC. However if those idiots give her a show, keep her on that show so I can be spared her and her antics. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

SoapDirt has an article about TLC giving Angela a spin-off show.

I'd watch it.  she has given me entertainment through covid. I think she has a good heart somewhere in there.

• Love 2
On 8/31/2020 at 10:03 PM, Teri313 said:

In the rare scenes where she's not berating, scolding and humiliating Michael, including threats of physical violence, she's inappropriately squealing and flapping her fat in delight.  She did it when the florist told her to spend more money on the larger bouquet and in earlier episodes.  That might have been her signature move 40 years and 100 pounds ago and she still thinks its cute or endearing.  (It absolutely isn't.)  Her repertoire also includes smoking and slugging Coke or alcohol.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

In the rare scenes where she's not berating, scolding and humiliating Michael, including threats of physical violence, she's inappropriately squealing and flapping her fat in delight.  She did it when the florist told her to spend more money on the larger bouquet and in earlier episodes.  That might have been her signature move 40 years and 100 pounds ago and she still thinks its cute or endearing.  (It absolutely isn't.)  Her repertoire also includes smoking and slugging Coke or alcohol.

Don’t forget her cake throwing skills.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

I'd watch it.  she has given me entertainment through covid. I think she has a good heart somewhere in there.

I too think she has a good heart. Its just hidden behind her bra filled with all her personal belongings!

• LOL 2
15 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I too think she has a good heart. Its just hidden behind her bra filled with all her personal belongings!

I don't know about that......  I hate to repeat what's already been said, but can you imagine if the genders were flipped?  Let's say that old dude from Ohio and Abby from... Haiti, I think?  Imagine old dude berating Abby, smashing cake in her face, constantly breaking up with her, etc.  I'll admit that old dude/Abby would be harder for me to watch in that scenario.  But are Angela/Michael really any different?

If Angela has a good heart somewhere, I haven't seen evidence of it.  At least in regard to Michael.  Even if he's a grown man willing to subject himself to her awfulness, that doesn't absolve her of her awfulness.  She's terrible.

Edited by CouchTater
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17

I think that you're right that she has a good heart somewhere, but it isn't with Michael.  It's with her grandchildren and mother.  I know she left her mother to go to Michael, but was Angela given a timetable for her mother's death?  If so, and it was within months of her leaving, I agree with you all that she should have stayed home, but if she wasn't given a time, then I think we all know that sometimes people can hang on for years and I wouldn't have expected Angela to not live her life not knowing.

• Love 1
On 9/3/2020 at 11:59 AM, CouchTater said:

I don't know about that......  I hate to repeat what's already been said, but can you imagine if the genders were flipped?  Let's say that old dude from Ohio and Abby from... Haiti, I think?  Imagine old dude berating Abby, smashing cake in her face, constantly breaking up with her, etc.  I'll admit that old dude/Abby would be harder for me to watch in that scenario.  But are Angela/Michael really any different?

If Angela has a good heart somewhere, I haven't seen evidence of it.  At least in regard to Michael.  Even if he's a grown man willing to subject himself to her awfulness, that doesn't absolve her of her awfulness.  She's terrible.

I don't believe Angela has a good heart - none whatsoever. I just don't buy it. 

And if the genders were reversed - how many people would be saying that a man has a "good heart in there somewhere" if he was screaming at a younger woman, cursing at her, chucking a cake in her face, constantly putting her down, berating her, etc.

Angela is the worst. 

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

JoJo Siwa is a YouTuber whose primary audience is tween girls. She is maybe 17 years old herself. She's apparently worth a fortune.

Maybe Angela is trying to convince JoJo to tote a crusty old egg. Meanwhile I'm sure Michael would be happy to have JoJo as a second wife.

And the second photo - I'm still cautious so I'm a bit of a fanatic about masks and social distancing so this type of photo without masks and people hanging on each other drives me crazy. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

JoJo Siwa is a YouTuber whose primary audience is tween girls. She is maybe 17 years old herself. She's apparently worth a fortune. 

She is worth 12 million.  TWELVE MILLION.

On 9/4/2020 at 1:04 PM, hookedontv said:

I don't believe Angela has a good heart - none whatsoever. I just don't buy it. 

And if the genders were reversed - how many people would be saying that a man has a "good heart in there somewhere" if he was screaming at a younger woman, cursing at her, chucking a cake in her face, constantly putting her down, berating her, etc.

Angela is the worst. 

I want to like this post 100 times.  In honor of JoJo Siwa, I want to like it 12 million times.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

The question for me is whether all the blow ups from Angela are contrived by her and the TLC producers for ratings or if she's really like that.  If she IS really that way, then, she's pathological.  She'll not be able to control her temper and it will eventually land her in jail.  If it's for the cameras, maybe, Mikul knows it and that's why he's sticking with her.  I can't imagine a man volunteering to live that way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She is worth 12 million.  TWELVE MILLION.

I want to like this post 100 times.  In honor of JoJo Siwa, I want to like it 12 million times.

and still wearing a big bow in her hair like a 5 yr old

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

She's also a former reality TV star (Dance Moms) and hosts the kids version of Lip Sync Battle. She's in a much higher tier of celebrity and this whole thing baffles me on levels I can't explain.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Girl knows her audience and that’s where she has made her literal millions. She’ll wear that bow as long as it pays the bills.

Her mom (who, I read elsewhere, is a big Angela fan and thus probably the reason for this get together thing) seems to have mastered the art of the 'crossover' appearances as well.

Besides for the shows mentioned above (and the Abbey Lee's Ultimate Dance Competition thing that preceded Dance Moms) and other competition type show features (like Masked Singer, as well) and of course all her independent stuff since, Jojo (usually plus mom, at least briefly) has been on episodes of Outdaughtered, Keeping up with the Kardashians, and at least one other thing relatively recently that's slipped my mind.

In both Outdaughtered and KUWTK it stemmed off the kids supposedly being big fans of Jojo's (possibly legit, I know she is big with a huge chunk of the little kid market) and then Jojo ending up interacting with the various kids pretty heavily, etc.

I'd not be totally shocked if we end up seeing Jojo on 90DF given both the post above and Jessalyn's apparently fandom of Angela. But I suspect if it happens, it'll be under the guise of Jojo meeting Angela's grandkids to cheer them up after the loss of Angela's mom / their great grandma (although I think that'll all be "cover" to make it seem more organic than it ever would be)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Nicmar said:

and still wearing a big bow in her hair like a 5 yr old

Have you ever heard her talk?  She sounds like a 70-year-old chain smoker.  I believe she was orginally on Dance Moms, maybe Angela is looking for tips on how to parlay her 90 Day Fiance fame into a fortune.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Girl knows her audience and that’s where she has made her literal millions. She’ll wear that bow as long as it pays the bills.

I am 55 and I would wear a bow like that for a bank account like that, lol.  Looking back on some of my 80's fashions......not too far off my friends!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

@Christina, this screenshot proves to me that Ang must bleach her roots constantly while filming because here she has dark roots.  No wonder her hair is destroyed.   I just took a mirror to the back of my head and I realized that 6 months away from the hairdresser did NOT do me any favors from the rear.  (Going to the salon today)   Maybe Angie doesn’t know that her hair looks... damaged?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

@Christina, this screenshot proves to me that Ang must bleach her roots constantly while filming because here she has dark roots.  No wonder her hair is destroyed.   I just took a mirror to the back of my head and I realized that 6 months away from the hairdresser did NOT do me any favors from the rear.  (Going to the salon today)   Maybe Angie doesn’t know that her hair looks... damaged?

I think Angela should wear a big bow

• LOL 12