Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

This skank Angela surely has some mental issues? I’ve never seen anyone who has such a short and reactive fuse as this excuse for a human being has. Pure White Trash at it’s best. 

• Love 4
On 11/22/2019 at 8:16 AM, AZChristian said:

Botox is injected on the inside to make the outside look better.  What Angela needs is something to make her inside better.  Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone.

Her behavior is ugly.

Maybe someone will accidentally inject her in the wrong place and paralyze her fucking mouth, which will cause her to stop and think for a hot second. She needs something to short circuit the highway between her brain and mouth because she says some evil shit too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Everyone except Angela believes this is Michael's account. It goes back years before the show. Angela keeps trying to get it shut down. If it's not Michael, it's one of his friends. People have pointed out inside information on some old posts that link it to him, not some fan.

He changed the name of the page to YourABullyAndOldPigAngela 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She needs something to short circuit the highway between her brain and mouth because she says some evil shit too.

Highway?  It's probably some broken-down dirt path that meanders and then dead-ends.

• LOL 10
4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Wasn’t Angela supposed to be on the current show? The one with the beekeepers and Real Dolls from Finland?

She’s supposed to be. Keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn’t come back. Not sure, but I think, sad to say, that she was featured in the season previews.

• Love 1

But she hasn’t been seen since so I’m keeping the hope that she was cut after the tell all fiasco. I know, I’m just deluding myself. 

ETA:

Fuck. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Someone pointed this out in the episode thread, but I don't see it to quote. TLC frauding or Angela received the MMRV vaccine in her face? She'll have super autism now. It's most likely just a decision in editing, but that's not as fun as thinking she's getting vaccinated in her face.

Also, unverified rumor that Michael didn't get his visa. It's actually supported a bit by a leaked comment from Angela to another man where she refers to him as her boyfriend. I saw it weeks ago, but don't know where to try and find it again.

Jason Hitch also commented that he didn't get his visa, but I don't know where he gets his information, either; he just said it was a current cast member.

There are also several rumors of him being here in the US and seen at Angela's, but no one will post a photo, so again, unverified rumor:

Angela doesn't want anything but positive vibes on her life and everyone to mind their own business otherwise. 

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, Christina said:

Someone pointed this out in the episode thread, but I don't see it to quote. TLC frauding or Angela received the MMRV vaccine in her face? She'll have super autism now. It's most likely just a decision in editing, but that's not as fun as thinking she's getting vaccinated in her face.

Also, unverified rumor that Michael didn't get his visa. It's actually supported a bit by a leaked comment from Angela to another man where she refers to him as her boyfriend. I saw it weeks ago, but don't know where to try and find it again.

Jason Hitch also commented that he didn't get his visa, but I don't know where he gets his information, either; he just said it was a current cast member.

There are also several rumors of him being here in the US and seen at Angela's, but no one will post a photo, so again, unverified rumor:

Angela doesn't want anything but positive vibes on her life and everyone to mind their own business otherwise. 

Why should we love lead? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Watching now and I am very puzzled. Does Angela have more kids than Skyla? How does she have 6 grandkids just from Skyla? Is that correct or is there another child who may be away. It just seems the kids are so close in age I can't imagine they are all from one babymama.

Anyone clarify for me?

thanks

1 minute ago, mayvenne said:

Watching now and I am very puzzled. Does Angela have more kids than Skyla? How does she have 6 grandkids just from Skyla? Is that correct or is there another child who may be away. It just seems the kids are so close in age I can't imagine they are all from one babymama.

Anyone clarify for me?

thanks

She has another daughter who is in jail for having sex with a minor. Some of the kids are hers.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She has another daughter who is in jail for having sex with a minor. Some of the kids are hers.

Omg. I just said to my husband, I suspect she has more kids and perhaps in jail or something like that.........I was half joking but I guess hello reality. That sucks big time.

3 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Omg. I just said to my husband, I suspect she has more kids and perhaps in jail or something like that.........I was half joking but I guess hello reality. That sucks big time.

Oh, it's a doozy of a story. Her daughter Scotty was convicted of having sex with a teenage boy on several occasions, some of them when her kids were there. Google "Angela Deem's daughter" and you'll get all the disgusting details.

As I mentioned in the episode thread, Scottie has five children, some of who were present when she was raping the teen. He has been reported as being 13 and 15 but I do not see anywhere that specifies his age. She was charged with thirteen charges initially, which could have been misread, and the criminal code usually has a different charge/penalty for children under 14, which leads me to believe he probably was fifteen, but there was something from Angela's big, disgusting, fat mouth herself calling him thirteen at one point in time.

Here is the Indictment that I said I would link, and some of the article after her sentencing.

Scottie, 34, was arrested for aggravated child molestation and aggravated sodomy in September 2017 when the grandmother of the victim contacted authorities.

The 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days star was accused of having sexual intercourse with a juvenile two to three times between July 2017 and August 2017 at her home.

She allegedly committed the sex crimes while her boyfriend was out of town, an arrest report obtained by Radar read.

Scottie was initially booked at Jeff Davis Detention Center on September 27, 2017. She was released on a $38,700 bond one day later.

90 Day Fiancé star Scottie Deem was found guilty of child molestation and sentenced to 20 years in prison for the heinous crimes, RadarOnline.com can report.

Radar reported that Angela Deem’s daughter previously declared her innocence against the 13 child molestation and rape charges against her by entering a non-guilty plea.

Now, according to court records viewed by Radar, Scottie was convicted of three separate counts of child molestation, each carrying a 20-year prison sentence.

However, a court spokesperson clarified, she will serve all three sentences concurrently.

After two years and one day in prison, she will be allowed to serve the remaining time through probation, Radar can exclusively confirm.

• Love 2

On Reddit, a man who worked as a Visa Officer explained what was happening with the letter Michael received on the show

If you click on that box it will take you to Reddit and you can read any other questions and answers he provides. I haven't gone through them all myself yet.

• Useful 9
  • Love 1

Additional evidence being sent by Angela. It's from Reddit or Facebook, I don't have the original.

I'm going to try and put it in the spoiler tab because there is a word that makes it NSFW. Also, I choked on air when I saw it so you may want to not be eating or drinking. Links do not always add in spoiler tab for some reason, I think it's how it embeds making it send the photo to the top. Hopefully, it will be there.

Spoiler

z46c3awro2741.jpg

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Sigh. This illiterate trash bag. She’s since corrected the spelling.

This is what makes me eager to see the letter Angela writes to her congressman demanding her taxpayer rights.  

It's shall be glorious gibberish.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

This is what makes me eager to see the letter Angela writes to her congressman demanding her taxpayer rights.  

Congressman? I think Angela will skip over him and go right to the top! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

@Christina, thanks for sharing the embassy Reddit post. He thinks Michael may have exhibited some red flags bc it's usually older men from the US with young foreigners. That's probably true as he has working knowledge, but most everything I watch on YouTube regarding Nigerian romance scams is younger men with older women, many from the UK. Just thought that was interesting.

On 9/11/2018 at 10:23 AM, booboopbedoo said:

AAARRRGGGGGG

I hate her!

I hear Banjos every time I see her.

How can she think she is all that and actually has as much class as a cow patty!

Oh,  I am so lutely agree. I want to comment about you hear banjos, because that's what I thought. I would say trailer trash, but why insult  Decent people that live in trailers.

• Love 4

Slipppt? Slipppt! Come ON! You can’t blame this on folksy regional dialect or even fat fingers on a qwerty keyboard. How did she even make it out of elementary school? It reminds me of one of my favorite Hank Hill quotes: “An F in English? Bobby, you speak English.”

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Slipppt? Slipppt! Come ON! You can’t blame this on folksy regional dialect or even fat fingers on a qwerty keyboard. How did she even make it out of elementary school? It reminds me of one of my favorite Hank Hill quotes: “An F in English? Bobby, you speak English.”

While in school Angela regularly slipppt out of English class so she could have a smoke or two.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 12/27/2019 at 12:24 PM, RealReality said:

It's shall be glorious gibberish.

An associate got hold of it and passed it in to me.

”deer congrassman/wimmin,

Me and mah feeansay Mahkul has bin together fer four years. Lahk enny other cupple, we is is love and has plans fer the futeer. In fak, we has secks manny times per weak jist lahk enny ‘luvin cupple do.

Are plans is to git Mahkul hear on the Kayone veesa so’s we kin start living together jist lahk ‘luvin cupples do. 

Ah am a verey furtle feymale an plan on gettin nocked up once Mahkul gits hear. Me an Mahkul plan on him gittin a job at marylaggo where the Presadint lives. Mahkul would lahk to werk as a high powerful bidnessman, or sence he is frum Aferker, in foren polisy”.

Yers trooly, 

Angela, stare of 90 day Feeansay

• LOL 24
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

An associate got hold of it and passed it in to me.

”deer congrassman/wimmin,

Me and mah feeansay Mahkul has bin together fer four years. Lahk enny other cupple, we is is love and has plans fer the futeer. In fak, we has secks manny times per weak jist lahk enny ‘luvin cupple do.

Are plans is to git Mahkul hear on the Kayone veesa so’s we kin start living together jist lahk ‘luvin cupples do. 

Ah am a verey furtle feymale an plan on gettin nocked up once Mahkul gits hear. Me an Mahkul plan on him gittin a job at marylaggo where the Presadint lives. Mahkul would lahk to werk as a high powerful bidnessman, or sence he is frum Aferker, in foren polisy”.

Yers trooly, 

Angela, stare of 90 day Feeansay

I have to question the authenticity of this. The spelling and grammar are too good.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 21

I just want someone, anyone, to look her square in the eye and say, "Lady, you are 53 years old.  You are obese, you are a smoker and you seem to demonstrate anger issues.   By the time any fertility treatments are even started (and paid for) you will be closer to 60.  Please give up this dream of having a baby.  You live in small quarters with SIX children already.  Just full on stop already."

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I just want someone, anyone, to look her square in the eye and say, "Lady, you are 53 years old.  You are obese, you are a smoker and you seem to demonstrate anger issues.   By the time any fertility treatments are even started (and paid for) you will be closer to 60.  Please give up this dream of having a baby.  You live in small quarters with SIX children already.  Just full on stop already."

Agree 100%. Can't help wondering, though, if this isn't just a ploy to give her a storyline that keeps her on the show and she has no intention of following through.

• Love 6
Just now, Gobi said:

Agree 100%. Can't help wondering, though, if this isn't just a ploy to give her a storyline that keeps her on the show and she has no intention of following through.

I think you've hit the nail right on the head.  It's PART of her story line.  Between that and the constant carping about being a taxpaying American with rights, I think she's coming up with every angle she can think of to keep the TLC money coming in. 

Most of us with an elderly mother with obvious physical problems, a daughter in prison, and custody of 6 grandkids would just put our time into focusing on and supporting them.  I suspect Grangela just sees TLC as a way to finance her dysfunctional family.  And since she appears to have NO sense of dignity, she'll just go along with whatever insane script they hand her to keep the money flow going.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

We should engrave that on a cigarette lighter and send it to her.

5 hours ago, Christina said:

Angela was caught on camera in Nigeria yesterday, I think, definitely recently. She really does not deserve another season.

That cannot be her, her bra straps are not showing!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Most of us with an elderly mother with obvious physical problems, a daughter in prison, and custody of 6 grandkids would just put our time into focusing on and supporting them.  I suspect Grangela just sees TLC as a way to finance her dysfunctional family.  And since she appears to have NO sense of dignity, she'll just go along with whatever insane script they hand her to keep the money flow going.

Forgot about daughter in prison!   So......if her daughter is in the clink for sex crimes, wouldn't she be a sexual offender for life?  How can she live in a house with all those kids?  Maybe she was not planning on it, but there is no chance, now. correct?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Forgot about daughter in prison!   So......if her daughter is in the clink for sex crimes, wouldn't she be a sexual offender for life?  How can she live in a house with all those kids?  Maybe she was not planning on it, but there is no chance, now. correct?

Good question!!!

• Love 2

@Christina , Does she deserve another season? If they do not get married this season (which looks doubtful) then she did not deserve this season. I think she should have been on before the 90 days and then when and if they ever got married they should have gotten a second season. Not all these visit and complain seasons. I personally would like to see a season or special with Michael finally coming to the US. The guy has wanted to come here so badly and I want to know after 3 years? or however long it takes, will he think he is worth it and what he thinks of his new life in the US. I could have done with the 3-4 seasons we have had with Angela waiting for the visa.  There are a few moments like seeing the store with the microwave or the engagement ceremony that are interesting (just to see another culture) but most of what Angela does in Nigeria is very "American", the Lagos Travel lodge is very modern, the bars and places she eats at seem like they have American food and speak English. 

• Love 1