Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Oh my, she is the stuff nightmares are made of. What a fright!

Just one of her massive boobs is the size of my torso or bigger. She’s built like queen Kong. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Just one of her massive boobs is the size of my torso or bigger. She’s built like queen Kong. 

At the tell nothing Angela gets into an argument with Avery and Rebecca... 

The thing that shocked me was how HUGE Rebecca is... She was towering over Angela.

• Love 5

Could someone PLEASE give me a rusty soup spoon so I may gouge out my eyeballs rather than continue watching this poor example of a "Southern woman in America". When she came barreling into the green room conversation, I was so taken aback. Nothing generally surprises me when it comes to Trash and Angela (T&A, heh) BUT, as soon as I saw her yarding out her earthly possessions from her bra, I knew we had only one direction to go - DOWN.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 8/27/2019 at 4:26 PM, magemaud said:

Angela’s skin reminds me of a baseball mitt 

E420EE88-ABF7-4990-9756-D2A62A3116AE.jpeg

I am just grateful no one finds me interesting enough to place me on HD television. I figure no one can get away with much unless they are 16 or have ten layers of makeup on.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 9/2/2019 at 7:37 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

...every time she yells at him about lying, saying they have trust issues, or says if he lets her down one more time they are through.

For all of Angela's talk of being treated poorly in past relationships, she has only learned how to abuse others. Her and Michael's relationship is built upon her bullying him emotionally, and clearly physically (at times). He is so desperate to come to America, he'll put up with anything. I just wish he'd meet someone American who can give him what he needs. Surely there are 'regular' USA women who'd love to have a "Michael" in their lives?

• Love 11
On 10/6/2019 at 10:27 PM, FairyDusted said:

Exactly. It was useless and really was unbelievably insulting to have the invasive procedure televised. Come on now! 

No child should be forced to be born into this toxic relationship. My heart also goes out to Angela's daughter because we all know how relentless Angela can be when she thinks her way is the only way.

• Love 6
On 10/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

You are just too stubborn to see both ways  I want Michael to sit Big Angela down and say, "I am done. Please go back to USA.  Do not contact me, please.  Have a good life and I wish you well.  Then get up and leave.

I think TLC would have their ratings go through the roof if the viewing audience could receive the pleasure/ satisfaction of watching Michael finally stand up for himself and announce to the world that NO ONE needs to suffer that kind of abuse. There is no prize to be won that would justify this kind of treatment.

• Love 9

So MANY MANY missed opportunities!!!  Angela, you are an ABUSER!  "I am raising six grandkids!"  Yeah, because your other daughter is in jail for sleeping with an underage TEEN!  I would have totally let her have it.  She even said, and I paraphrase, "He makes me do things that make me angry."  Classic abuser dialogue.

I am relieved that a baby will never come from Angela and Michael.  It is a toxic and abusive relationship where the mom, usually the primary caretaker, will be too old to care for a baby*  plus she brags that she takes care of six kids!!!  

*= Not being sexist, the mom is usually the primary caretaker.  I have no doubt Michael will be a good dad with the woman he eventually breads with, and she won't be Big Angela.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 10/21/2019 at 2:49 PM, Joan of Argh said:

At the tell nothing Angela gets into an argument with Avery and Rebecca... 

The thing that shocked me was how HUGE Rebecca is... She was towering over Angela.

I think Rebecca had heels on and Angela was wearing flats or barefoot. I was shocked though that Rebecca was so tall and she has gained weight: her tits were huge. Angela has her beat in that area but Rebecca is gaining ground (at least she wears a proper bra).

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Did you guys catch this: “I ain’t never seen a Muslim keep running their mouth to an elderly. Have you?"

I guess it's okay to refer to herself as "elderly" when she gets into fights with 19 year olds.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Did you guys catch this: “I ain’t never seen a Muslim keep running their mouth to an elderly. Have you?"

I guess it's okay to refer to herself as "elderly" when she gets into fights with 19 year olds.

And if I remember correctly, Micheal didn't call her "elderly" he just said she is his elder.  Which she clearly is.

• Love 8

To: TLC Producers

The recent physical altercations on the recent Before the 90 Days Tell All, confirm for us that it is high time TLC fire Angela from it's cast for any future shows.

Angela has shown time and time again that she is a bully and both a physical and mental abuser. Not only have you documented this on your shows over two seasons with her, collecting visual evidence that can be used in a court of law to show her intent to be physically abusive with her fiance, but now you have also documented evidence of her willingness to bully and physically threaten other members of your cast. Do you understand that this is evidence that can be used both against Angela AND AGAINST YOU, TLC, FOR NEGLIGENCE? Do you understand that TLC? You need to do the right thing and publicly fire this person once and for all. She is a menace to her fiance and to anyone and everyone around her and you have a duty to protect your cast and future casts from a person with such unchecked violent behavior.

Speaking for myself, I will cease watching this franchise until I hear that you have fired Angela. There are no more excuses, this needs to be done for the safety of others.

Sincerely,

Concerned Viewers

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
33 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Sorry but I like the old hag...

She makes me laugh with her egg toting and cake smashing.  😂

What’s really scary is that she works in a hospice IRL. Can you imagine leaving your loved ones’ final moments in her nicotine stained hands???

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Sorry but I like the old hag...

She makes me laugh with her egg toting and cake smashing.  😂

I do fear for Michael though. When she was leaving him at the airport and she was like, "Don't fuck up. Ya hear me, Mykul, DON'T fuck up." I was imagining if genders were reversed and how awful that would look. Abusive and scary. And she's so volatile with that hair-trigger temper of hers. Please Michael, please find another woman - there are plenty of nice women here that will not abuse you!

Edited by Teri313
Forgot to add temper
  • Love 13

Michael has too much time invested in this relationship, he’s not going to jinx what may be his only chance to get to the US. 
My hope is he does get here and after serving the required time with Angela, he dumps her ass.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

Michael has too much time invested in this relationship, he’s not going to jinx what may be his only chance to get to the US. 
My hope is he does get here and after serving the required time with Angela, he dumps her ass.

Maybe he can meet up with Mohammed and learn how to stay after the divorce, even if he hasn't fulfilled the required time.  I would think that spousal abuse (of him by her) would qualify him to stay.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, hula-la said:

So Mr. Hula-la told me he was walking through the house singing “I can tote it, I just need the egg”. My work is done. 

OMG - I was singing this to my husband just last night!

Only a matter of time before Angela copyrights it and starts selling one of those "I'll call someone and sing it to them for $50 deals..."

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 2
On 10/21/2019 at 11:49 AM, Joan of Argh said:

She had on six-inch heels, or higher. It was the horizontal measurement that was alarming.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:27 PM, Teri313 said:

You beat me to it. And who knew "elderly" is a noun?

Does anyone have an update on Angela (which is the most hilariously inapt name)? Surely her retirement home got rid of her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

She had on six-inch heels, or higher. It was the horizontal measurement that was alarming.

You beat me to it. And who knew "elderly" is a noun?

Does anyone have an update on Angela (which is the most hilariously inapt name)? Surely her retirement home got rid of her.

I just saw a clip for the new 90 Day and she is going to be on it.

45 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I just saw a clip for the new 90 Day and she is going to be on it.

As monstrous as Angela is, I do think it’s kind of funny that before the tell-all there were all those rumors that she behaved so badly TLC would never have her on the network again. Meanwhile, not even an entire week will pass between part 2 of the tell-all and the premiere of the next season she’s on. I should have known not to believe anything that implies this network had any standards at all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 10/30/2019 at 7:49 PM, iwasish said:

Exactly! And procreates with another woman.

• Love 3

So in the clips for the new season Michael is crying and Angela is asking if he still wants to get married..

People are wondering if his mother died. 

Another scene shows Angela stretched out....hollering and getting her face botoxed. 😲

She's always a bull in a China shop..... I don't think there's enough botox in the world to smooth those craters.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Quite an uproar about her return. I wonder if TLC knew there would be such backlash to the Tell All: https://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2019/11/90-day-fiance-season-7-fans-react-furiously-to-angela-deem-and-michael-returning-003009511.html

Good! I hope TLC re edits and leaves Big Ange's footage on the editing floor. She's human garbage. Physical abuse, mental abuse, and bullying should not be paraded about for entertainment purposes, IMO.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, gingerella said:

Good! I hope TLC re edits and leaves Big Ange's footage on the editing floor. She's human garbage. Physical abuse, mental abuse, and bullying should not be paraded about for entertainment purposes, IMO.

I wouldn’t miss her either. They could cut her the way they cut Jesse. 

I wonder why they did cut Jesse. What difference does it make which guy she is desperate with?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Omg, what kind of show will DJ Doug have?? Tackiest wedding receptions?

I don't know, but I sure don't feel good about that poor goat. I feel like she's going to be either somebody's meal or somebody's girlfriend. I mean, "Pick your sin and I'll help you accommodate to it"?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/30/2019 at 10:28 PM, hula-la said:

So Mr. Hula-la told me he was walking through the house singing “I can tote it, I just need the egg”. My work is done. 

Now you need to teach him to say “Ah WILL git yo aig”. Times like this make me wish I had a parrot to learn great sound bites to. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/12/2019 at 10:47 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Red delicious apples 4016.  There is a rumor going around FB that people should skip the self check out as it represents one less person to have a job.  That is wrong on two counts:  It makes good business sense as that self check out never calls is sick, never takes a 25 minute break rather than a 15 and does not gossip and stir the pot.  I had management tell me they have a really hard time finding good people as well. so......  I like the Wal Mart self checkout as it has the gun so scanning my 24 pack of soda is really easy.  I actually just keep the stuff in the my cart and "gun" everything.  I don't buy a whole lot so it is easy to navigate.

Kinda like Angela so it is fitting, I guess.

My 9 year old nephew will only use the price gun.  

I think cashiers at Target are like forced to have conversations.  I find this awkward for me and it slows down the line. 

And I'm ALWAYS behind someone who has a problem or a coupon that is somewhere in their inbox on their cell phone....and if we could all just wait here for 15 minutes while they figure it out....that would be great.  

I try not to be a drag.  I start bagging my own groceries, I have my amex ready to go and I don't really want to waste anyone's time with my opinions on things.  Unless it's cheese....in which case....prepare to hear all if my many strong viewpoints and opinions.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

I try not to be a drag.  I start bagging my own groceries, I have my amex ready to go and I don't really want to waste anyone's time with my opinions on things.  Unless it's cheese....in which case....prepare to hear all if my many strong viewpoints and opinions.  

As a retail lifer (though oddly, no grocery experience), on behalf of the front end management... THANK YOU FOR BEING A CONSIDERATE HUMAN lol.  I don't mind all the occasional slow downs, or irrational customers, or kids who want to "help" (bless them), but when someone comes by with their shit together and the transaction is seamless, it puts me in the greatest mood for the rest of the day.  Thank you! 🙂

I suspect Angela is not one of those customers though.  Thankfully I'm not in the biz of selling eggs.  

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

As a retail lifer (though oddly, no grocery experience), on behalf of the front end management... THANK YOU FOR BEING A CONSIDERATE HUMAN lol.  I don't mind all the occasional slow downs, or irrational customers, or kids who want to "help" (bless them), but when someone comes by with their shit together and the transaction is seamless, it puts me in the greatest mood for the rest of the day.  Thank you! 🙂

I suspect Angela is not one of those customers though.  Thankfully I'm not in the biz of selling eggs.  

Ha ha, I'm so glad that this is generally appreciated!  

I figure that being cool 95% of the time makes up for the other 5% of the time when I'm doing something annoying....like dropping an entire rotisserie chicken at sprouts yesterday 🤦

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Red Alert/ISO Egg. 

Megawatt superstar reality show couple seek young country gal for healthy egg donation. 

Loving May-December Vanilla-Chocolate couple desire heir to Nigerian dynasty. Hopeful mother-to-be is a vivacious and lustful middle-aged femme fatale that belies her quiet unassuming demeanor and ladylike manner. Hopeful father-to-be is a young Nigerian gentleman desperately in love with the beautiful and bodacious southern belle and respected elder. Not much to offer in the way of financial compensation but excellent chance to appear on popular reality show as part of on-going storyline. Donor must be a healthy white young female with a heart of gold and a healthy egg.  #SheCanToteItSheJustNeedsYerEgg

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 9/11/2018 at 10:23 AM, booboopbedoo said:

AAARRRGGGGGG

I hate her!

I hear Banjos every time I see her.

How can she think she is all that and actually has as much class as a cow patty!

I absolutely agree.  She is the epitome of white trash.

• Love 2
On 11/6/2019 at 11:43 PM, RealReality said:

My 9 year old nephew will only use the price gun.  

I think cashiers at Target are like forced to have conversations.  I find this awkward for me and it slows down the line. 

And I'm ALWAYS behind someone who has a problem or a coupon that is somewhere in their inbox on their cell phone....and if we could all just wait here for 15 minutes while they figure it out....that would be great.  

I worked my way through school in a grocery store,  Both private high school and private college. If they pay the checkers enough money, it is a very good job. It paid very well when I did it. I try never to use the self checkout. I also try never to use Walmart. But there are some things you just have to go there for.

I like target much better, and that must be a problem in your area or your store. They do not do that here.

10 minutes ago, antfitz said:

I worked my way through school in a grocery store,  Both private high school and private college. If they pay the checkers enough money, it is a very good job. It paid very well when I did it. I try never to use the self checkout. I also try never to use Walmart. But there are some things you just have to go there for.

I like target much better, and that must be a problem in your area or your store. They do not do that here.

I've had forced conversations at targets all over southern and northern California. 

I refuse to think that my purchases are so interesting that anyone wants to talk about them with me.  But it's possible that it's just a thing out here to make people feel more connected to a chain since there is so much competition out here.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, antfitz said:

I try to avoid self checks but when there is one or two registers open with long lines and I have a couple of items, I'll do self check. I know they are forcing people into using them. I do think if we use self checks we should get an employee discount! 

On 11/7/2019 at 6:52 PM, CarlosDanger55 said:

Red Alert/ISO Egg. 

Megawatt superstar reality show couple seek young country gal for healthy egg donation. 

Loving May-December Vanilla-Chocolate couple desire heir to Nigerian dynasty. Hopeful mother-to-be is a vivacious and lustful middle-aged femme fatale that belies her quiet unassuming demeanor and ladylike manner. Hopeful father-to-be is a young Nigerian gentleman desperately in love with the beautiful and bodacious southern belle and respected elder. Not much to offer in the way of financial compensation but excellent chance to appear on popular reality show as part of on-going storyline. Donor must be a healthy white young female with a heart of gold and a healthy egg.  #SheCanToteItSheJustNeedsYerEgg

That is too funny! 

• LOL 1