Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

Imagine if the roles were reversed and she was a 53 year old American guy treating a 30 year old Nigerian woman this way. I think this would be playing out a lot differently. She is a disgusting abuser, and Michael must be very desperate to get to the U.S. to put up with the constant berating and the "intense sex" he has had to endured. Also, why was she freaking out about him being on a boat "with women"? It looked like he took a selfie and happened to get some other passengers in the background of the photo - a woman and two men who were sitting together. He wasn't exactly on a booze cruise with strippers. Angela is so fucked up, and she loves her power over him and her pathetic reality TV celebrity status.

• Love 18
On 9/10/2019 at 1:01 PM, not you again said:

Alas, I too am from Georgia!

And you're right, we don't!  LOL

Georgia here as well.  The thing is, i don’t “speak” Georgia,  (none of us do, I know).   But However sadly:  we can.   I can certainly translate it, and if pushed, I can speak the speak.   Here are some examples from recent postings:

you best get yesself on outta here

you need to know if your going and what time it’s at

we've done done this Semty-le’m times 

(one of my personal faves) “lemme call Stu and see if he’s coming” while dialing the phone.  Stu obviously answers because the next sentence is “where you at???”

• LOL 11

I don't know what his deal is but Angela needs a big ole dose of STFU. I can't imagine speaking to ANYONE how she chooses to speak to Michael. The disrespect is off the charts. She was shown smashing a cake and throwing a bottle of coke. If that was shown, I'm can easily believe she is worse when the cameras are not on.

I'm sending in a bill for pain and suffering for them even airing the ONE egg deal. No amount of brain bleach can erase that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm sending in a bill for pain and suffering for them even airing the ONE egg deal. No amount of brain bleach can erase that.

Given that she had to know it was an exercise in futility WHY would she put herself through that?  It's not like it's a simple procedure.  She's post-menopausal, she HAD to know the likelihood of having a baby without some sort of medical intervention was nil - and medical intervention costs a lot of money which she obviously does not have.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Given that she had to know it was an exercise in futility WHY would she put herself through that?  It's not like it's a simple procedure.  She's post-menopausal, she HAD to know the likelihood of having a baby without some sort of medical intervention was nil - and medical intervention costs a lot of money which she obviously does not have.

Exactly. It was useless and really was unbelievably insulting to have the invasive procedure televised. Come on now! 

• Love 6
On 10/7/2019 at 1:10 AM, DaphneCat said:

Never underestimate the stupidity of Big Ange. I’m sure she’s a lot dumber than we give her credit for. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

I noticed those necklaces they both tote around - he is wearing one with an A for Angela and hers is K, so I am assuming he has some other real surname other then Mykahl ?  

At first I was really rooting for Big Ang, but now I  just find her a POS - throwing her weight around and using intimidation on poor Mykahl

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, magemaud said:

His real name is Kehinde Ilesanmi

I found a bonus scene on youtube where she meets with a good friend of Mi-Kuhl to discuss their issues, which in Angela's mind means "To see things MY way."  She shows up with her girls huge and on display, looking like full on melons.  They start to talk, or at least he is talking TO her but as soon as he says, "Look, just forgive and move on" nope....Big Angela is all up in his face, saying he won't see things both ways.  Yes, yes he is!!  You are just too stubborn to see both ways  I want Michael to sit Big Angela down and say, "I am done. Please go back to USA.  Do not contact me, please.  Have a good life and I wish you well.  Then get up and leave.

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I found a bonus scene on youtube where she meets with a good friend of Mi-Kuhl to discuss their issues, which in Angela's mind means "To see things MY way."  She shows up with her girls huge and on display, looking like full on melons.  They start to talk, or at least he is talking TO her but as soon as he says, "Look, just forgive and move on" nope....Big Angela is all up in his face, saying he won't see things both ways.  Yes, yes he is!!  You are just too stubborn to see both ways  I want Michael to sit Big Angela down and say, "I am done. Please go back to USA.  Do not contact me, please.  Have a good life and I wish you well.  Then get up and leave.

May I elaborate on that for you:

"I want Michael to sit Big Angela down and say, 'I am done. Please go back to USA.  Do not contact me, please.  Have a good life and I wish you well. Now excuse me because there is a boat (booze cruise) with some women (strippers) on it that I need to catch.' " 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

"I want Michael to sit Big Angela down and say, 'I am done. Please go back to USA.  Do not contact me, please.  Have a good life and I wish you well. Now excuse me because there is a boat (booze cruise) with some women (strippers) on it that I need to catch.' " 

YES!  May I?  "I have no intention of talking to them, ever, but just knowing they will be on the same boat as I will drive you nutty....so cheers!  And my "goofball" friends are all coming with me!!!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

YES!  May I?  "I have no intention of talking to them, ever, but just knowing they will be on the same boat as I will drive you nutty....so cheers!  And my "goofball" friends are all coming with me!!!"

Could we include some type of "egg cracking" ceremony...

Maybe Mykul could smash an old rotten egg into Angelas face.  😁

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Could we include some type of "egg cracking" ceremony...

Maybe Mykul could smash an old rotten egg into Angelas face.  😁

I would prefer dropping some eggs on the sidewalk.  We don't want Mi-Kull arrested for a domestic via Big Angela.

• Love 5
On 10/9/2019 at 7:31 PM, Teri313 said:

While I heartily concur, I think the safest thing for him to do is ride out this trip, then get her on a plane and break up with her once she calls him from the States. He could also file a police report locally with his friends as witnesses, as well as that salon lady (I'm sure for a few dollars she'd do it). Then he can try to get her on a persona non grata list so she can't ever come back again. I cannot believe I'm even typing that because I stopped going to Nigeria after my 2nd assignment and I cannot fathom anyone being so heinous that I would want the barred from Nigeria, but there you have it! Big Ang, congrats for being so incredibly vile.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, gingerella said:

While I heartily concur, I think the safest thing for him to do is ride out this trip, then get her on a plane and break up with her once she calls him from the States. He could also file a police report locally with his friends as witnesses, as well as that salon lady (I'm sure for a few dollars she'd do it). Then he can try to get her on a persona non grata list so she can't ever come back again. I cannot believe I'm even typing that because I stopped going to Nigeria after my 2nd assignment and I cannot fathom anyone being so heinous that I would want the barred from Nigeria, but there you have it! Big Ang, congrats for being so incredibly vile.

I do agree with you 100%.  I question his safety as she has been physical with him in the past.  She would turn around and stalk him and make life very unpleasant.

• Love 6
On 10/9/2019 at 6:42 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

At first I was really rooting for Big Ang, but now I  just find her a POS - throwing her weight around and using intimidation on poor Mykahl

This post needed a spew alert.     throwing her weight around   😂😂😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Twopper said:

This post needed a spew alert.     throwing her weight around   😂😂😂

And she needs to buy better bras.  Today.

Edited to add:  Look, I am Betty on a Budget but please:  Go! Get! Fitted!!  And pay for a quality undergarment. 

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And she needs to buy better bras.  Today.

Edited to add:  Look, I am Betty on a Budget but please:  Go! Get! Fitted!!  And pay for a quality undergarment. 

She lives in GA, why does she not visit Molly's bra store?  Molly helped get Nicole a better bra and the before and after looked great (too bad Nicole does not wear it all the time). 

I was checking out at the grocery tonight and it took forever because this lady in front if me was buying cigarettes. $7.80 for a pack! It made me wonder how much smokes cost in Nigeria , since Angela seems to have a smoke hanging out of her mouth in almost every scene. Average price in Lagos is $1.38 for a pack of Marlboro, what a bargain for her. Her savings on smoking for the 2-3 weeks she is there probably pays for the Lagos Travel lodge bill. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I was checking out at the grocery tonight and it took forever because this lady in front if me was buying cigarettes. $7.80 for a pack! It made me wonder how much smokes cost in Nigeria , since Angela seems to have a smoke hanging out of her mouth in almost every scene. Average price in Lagos is $1.38 for a pack of Marlboro, what a bargain for her. Her savings on smoking for the 2-3 weeks she is there probably pays for the Lagos Travel lodge bill. 

Probably brings an extra, empty suitcase to stock up.

• LOL 4
10 hours ago, silverspoons said:

She lives in GA, why does she not visit Molly's bra store?  Molly helped get Nicole a better bra and the before and after looked great (too bad Nicole does not wear it all the time). 

In MN a pack is around $9.  I don't smoke, I have been behind people purchasing them.   (Likely story, right?)

Angela must buy six cartons to bring home!!

• Love 1
On 10/5/2019 at 8:47 PM, Teri313 said:

Imagine if the roles were reversed and she was a 53 year old American guy treating a 30 year old Nigerian woman this way. I think this would be playing out a lot differently. She is a disgusting abuser, and Michael must be very desperate to get to the U.S. to put up with the constant berating and the "intense sex" he has had to endured. Also, why was she freaking out about him being on a boat "with women"? It looked like he took a selfie and happened to get some other passengers in the background of the photo - a woman and two men who were sitting together. He wasn't exactly on a booze cruise with strippers. Angela is so fucked up, and she loves her power over him and her pathetic reality TV celebrity status.

Amen!

• Love 2

I wonder if the only reason she hasn't been tossed in a Nigerian jail is the fact that she has the production crew with her, and part of their job is to alert the local police that they are "filming a tv show," so her behavior is "just acting."

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I wonder if the only reason she hasn't been tossed in a Nigerian jail is the fact that she has the production crew with her, and part of their job is to alert the local police that they are "filming a tv show," so her behavior is "just acting."

It's Nigeria, TLC would have to pay bribes to keep her out of jail, but I'm thinking they're too cheap so it's baffling. It's not like Nigerian police would be wow'd by an American TV crew, more likely they'd think, "Hmmm, how can we get some money from these rich American fools...???"

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

In MN a pack is around $9.  I don't smoke, I have been behind people purchasing them.   (Likely story, right?)

Angela must buy six cartons to bring home!!

I said the same thing , she must bring them home, but my husband thinks , you can;t bring them through customs? 

I believe you about being behind someone. Where I live they have to go unlocked the packs and they have to lock the register and walk down to the customer service booth and get the pack and verify age and that you have no minors with you. They changed the smoking age to 21 where I live and all these new rules and cashiers get scared if they are doing things right. It seems I always pick the wrong line when I am in a rush. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I said the same thing , she must bring them home, but my husband thinks , you can;t bring them through customs? 

I believe you about being behind someone. Where I live they have to go unlocked the packs and they have to lock the register and walk down to the customer service booth and get the pack and verify age and that you have no minors with you. They changed the smoking age to 21 where I live and all these new rules and cashiers get scared if they are doing things right. It seems I always pick the wrong line when I am in a rush. 

No I really don't smoke, never have.  A few years ago I worked PT at a grocery store and I hated it when people needed to buy smokes.  Marlboros I could recognize but all the others?  I would ask for either an empty pack or ask them to describe, in detail the packaging.   I had to get down to the customer service counter, unlock, etc. everything you described.  I felt for the people behind them, too.  Then they got indignant when I was legally required to ask their age.  Because saying "April 10, 1972 takes up sooooo much time.  And if we were out?  My fault.  Yes, because with the suburban area we live in there is not a Holiday or Speedway for at least forty yards.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

It seems I always pick the wrong line when I am in a rush. 

That's why I love the Self Checkout at Walmart.  People can't count to "15" items for the speed lane, and the cashiers there aren't allowed to kick them out of line.  So I skip the cashiers, too.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

That's why I love the Self Checkout at Walmart.  People can't count to "15" items for the speed lane, and the cashiers there aren't allowed to kick them out of line.  So I skip the cashiers, too.

I live in Utah but 1 miles from AZ and they took the self checkouts away from many stores (I think due to theft?). I miss them. Not only for speed of checkout( I worked at a grocery store for 3 months in high school, so years ago and I still remember tomato 4664, Banana 4011, potato 4072,  I get the checker that has been there 20 years and still looks at the list for codes) but my husband is more apt to shop if there is a self checkout. No way he would go through a line with a cashier for "female products". 

My husband said he can see Angela maybe sneaking a few packs over from Nigeria. I imagine she needs like 3 packs to make the travel day. I would not want to be the agent trying to take any packs of smokes from her. 

• Love 4

According to my extensive (Google) research:

"Anyone over the age of 21 who is importing cigarettes for personal use only may bring up to 200 cigarettes (2 cartons, 20 packs) and 100 cigars."

That's not a bad savings if the Nigerian cost quoted above is true, and is actually being compared in US dollars.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wow I just read the reviews... From cockroaches in the bathroom to dirty bed sheets and meals charged for that were never ordered or eaten.... Sounds like a nightmare. 😲

Of course by Angela's standards, it might be the Waldolf-Astoria. I wonder if the camera crew is stuck in that hellhole, too. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I live in Utah but 1 miles from AZ and they took the self checkouts away from many stores (I think due to theft?). I miss them. Not only for speed of checkout( I worked at a grocery store for 3 months in high school, so years ago and I still remember tomato 4664, Banana 4011, potato 4072,  I get the checker that has been there 20 years and still looks at the list for codes) but my husband is more apt to shop if there is a self checkout. No way he would go through a line with a cashier for "female products". 

My husband said he can see Angela maybe sneaking a few packs over from Nigeria. I imagine she needs like 3 packs to make the travel day. I would not want to be the agent trying to take any packs of smokes from her. 

Red delicious apples 4016.  There is a rumor going around FB that people should skip the self check out as it represents one less person to have a job.  That is wrong on two counts:  It makes good business sense as that self check out never calls is sick, never takes a 25 minute break rather than a 15 and does not gossip and stir the pot.  I had management tell me they have a really hard time finding good people as well. so......  I like the Wal Mart self checkout as it has the gun so scanning my 24 pack of soda is really easy.  I actually just keep the stuff in the my cart and "gun" everything.  I don't buy a whole lot so it is easy to navigate.

5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wow I just read the reviews... From cockroaches in the bathroom to dirty bed sheets and meals charged for that were never ordered or eaten.... Sounds like a nightmare. 😲

Kinda like Angela so it is fitting, I guess.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Gobi said:

How does Grangela make it through the flight from the US to Nigeria without smoking? 

And how does she plan to make it through nine months of totin' without smoking?

Edited by Teri313
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Wonder if all the hullabaloo with the One Egg is their attempt to have TLC and/or The Fans pay for it?    She’s “so popular and everyone loves Mikul” so there should be a Demand that she go through in vitro with a donor egg so she can stay on teevee.  She’s been very open and determined to exhibit absolutely no redeeming qualities, especially to Mikul.  He is in an abusive relationship and it’s no fun at all to see it play out every week.  He needs to cut his losses with Ange and get another Mark for his relocation to the US.  

Edited by Eme
  • Love 7
On 10/12/2019 at 8:26 PM, Joan of Argh said:

It might have been a 5 star hotel before Angela arrived. 

On 10/12/2019 at 7:10 PM, Gobi said:

How does Grangela make it through the flight from the US to Nigeria without smoking? 

She must wear about 100 nicotine patches. 

• LOL 8

And how does she plan to make it through nine months of totin' without smoking?

She doesn't. She is one of those "my momma smoked the entire time when she was totin' me and I turned out fine" type of people.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I am always honored when the Great and Powerful Drogo quotes me and better yet when he improves something. 

But I originally came here to quote Ange: "I gotta do whatever I can to have him a baby." 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I am always honored when the Great and Powerful Drogo quotes me and better yet when he improves something. 

But I originally came here to quote Ange: "I gotta do whatever I can to have him a baby." 

Sounds like the tagline for a horror movie.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2