Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, greekmom said:

One of the many things that really irked me that I forgot to comment is Jesse's hand on chest little bow to the waiter then as soon as said waiter left, his berating of Darcy.

I mean what idiot puts up with that shit? Even for a 20 year old ass?!?  Darcy is not a bad looking gal, even with her flaws (drinking) she can land a decent guy in her age group that is fit and studly (I have seen some really hot men in their 50s) from the States who would treat her half as good. At least not put her down.

" Thank you I really appreciate it "  I'm ever so grateful to you for bringing us the food we ordered and will fight over in 30 seconds . Do people from the Netherlands want to live in America?  why? 

Where did Ricky send "Hazel" money to a POBox ? Seems to me once you're there you should be able to track someone unless it is a ring of some sort.  

• Love 2

Jon barfing is 100% alcohol related. Either shots to get his nerve up, or a hangover. I was so skeeved when he made out w/her. 

The Lords Prayer purse slayed me. OMG. Does Angie know if Mom is Christian or not? 

Angie was a HOT MESS in that airport with bare shoulders skin tight pants with a hole in them, and high boots. Oh. My. 

It was refreshing to see Michael and his friends speak English beautifully, Karine and Paul have NO excuse to not have better English. Duolingo, you fools? 

Oh and no one in Thailand is named Hazel. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 12
41 minutes ago, Dobian said:

I like Michael.  I was expecting another Luis or Mohammad, but this guy has a hard road to citizenship (life with Angie LOL!).

I'm not blaming Michael - the way his friends were talking - he does not live in a great area and probably has no opportunities there.  I really think he suspects the only pictures he has seen of her have been highly filtered/photoshopped.

2 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

It was refreshing to see Michael and his friends speak English beautifully, Karine and Paul have NO excuse to have better English. Duolingo, you fools?

I once worked at a university with a student from Africa getting a grad degree in one of the sciences (don't remember which one but it was a VERY complicated field.)  He told stories of "educators" that would come to his high school and try to get them to spell things like "cat" and "dog".  Idiot didn't realize they were probably better educated than he was. 

1 minute ago, Eagle Woman said:

and all he can eat on the job...

I'll have you know I almost choked - and I'm not even eating anything!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

" Thank you I really appreciate it "  I'm ever so grateful to you for bringing us the food we ordered and will fight over in 30 seconds . Do people from the Netherlands want to live in America?  why? 

Where did Ricky send "Hazel" money to a POBox ? Seems to me once you're there you should be able to track someone unless it is a ring of some sort.  

Scammers require their mark to send money via Western Union. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

It was refreshing to see Michael and his friends speak English beautifully, Karine and Paul have NO excuse to not have better English. Duolingo, you fools? 

Nigeria’s national language is English. Colonialism and all. IT was a British Protectorate.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Nigeria’s national language is English. Colonialism and all. IT was a British Protectorate.

Thank you it is probably bad I did not know that, but still it is refreshing to see fiances (or to be fiances) able to communicate! In their case his English is better than Angie's. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Thank you it is probably bad I did not know that, but still it is refreshing to see fiances (or to be fiances) able to communicate! In their case his English is better than Angie's. 

That it is, lol. That it is! I only know because I study a lot of colonialism

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Yeah you said it first- I wouldn’t expect them NOT to speak English!!

6 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

We all learn something new every day. 

I know a fair number of black professional young women such as myself who’ve dated men from African countries. The command of language, value of education, impeccable manners reel you in- then you may hear things about USA women being bossy ?. 

I am still not over Michael calling her an elder! ? An ELDER!!!!????

• Love 13

I'm a fellow pounder. Actually I'm a quarter pounder, because I live on the West Coast, and miss the live chat

Kareeknee is looking a bit methy. Hopefully she's not preggers. Pole would murder her and wrap her body in mosquito netting.

Pole: "I don't think he could accept his daughter marrying a criminal.  No shit, Sherlock. 

Tarik needs to find a Canadian gal. We get all hot n' bothered with the Elmer fudd lumberjack shirt and cap combo. Just add some beer, and maple syrup and we've got a party. 

Clueless Ricky. I weep for his young daughters. "I've never met Melissa in person, but we have a strong connection." Hope you like peen, Ricky, because Melissa isn't a woman.  By the way, I'm pretty sure Rico Suave never wore a fanny pack to dinner. 

After Michael sees unfiltered Angie he's gonna have to dig deep, close his eyes and think of Trumplandia. Ang is part of that dream, friend. 

Jon: Filters are his friend. Bow wow. He's so fug in person. Who carries a toothbrush with them? I have a feeling he vomits a lot out in the street. He probably lives at the pub.  It's pretty disturbing that he didn't meet her at the airport. It looked cold there, and they just had a long flight. I'd be pissed to have to climb on yet another mode of transportation. 

Jesse and Darcey. There is no love there. Only a controlling boy-man who enjoys humiliating a woman who is desperately trying to hang on to her youth. 

Untitled9987.jpeg

Untitled5554.jpeg

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 18

Ricky probably should've left after the first 30 minutes to an hour. I'm wondering if it's somebody he knows. There has to be a reason--outside of Melissa not really being a woman--that he has never talked to her on the phone, heard her voice, or properly video chatted. Is she older? Were those pictures what she looked like before? No way TLC would extend the resources of a camera crew to follow him for it to turn out to not at least be a viable option. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

OK - maybe I am old and have lost any amount of romance I ever had - but I CRINGE any time these people talk about "The love of my life."  Do they ALL get their ideas of relationships from soap operas and romance novels?  I have never met anyone in real life who uses that phrase and that includes people just getting married and people like me - married 30 plus years.   This implies that if this does not work out - you are screwed!  There is no one else in the ENTIRE WORLD for you.  Maybe this explains the desperation?

I also love how people are able to determine so many personality traits (all of them positive by the way) from a picture and texts.  How do you know the person is kind?  You have never seen them interact with anyone.  Maybe they are rude to service people or kick puppies in their spare time.  And the people who think this stranger will be a terrific stepfather/mother are ALL kinds of delusional.  I don't even have kids but have to say, I wouldn't trust a random stranger to care for my cats without making sure they actually didn't hate them.

As many other people have said Angela needs to own a mirror.  I hate the cold shoulder look with a passion but at least most of those shirts have actual shoulders with necklines - not spaghetti straps that will fall down and expose your bra!  At least when Scottie was showing hers it appeared to be a somewhat pretty bra - not some limp beige horror.

My thoughts re:  Ricky's "girlfriend".  This is not even a real person.  This is just a pretty picture of someone photo-shopped to look like the "fantasy".   I'm thinking this is some guy running this same scam on multiple people.

Michael in Nigeria REALLY just wants a green card.   He is willing to take a deep breath and accept anything - grandma (possibly grandpa) - that will get him to the US.

No, they get them from Ed Sheeran lyrics.

• Love 1

Like many of you, I thought Rachel looked pretty frumpy when she first met her true love.  I would have stashed my pennies and insisted on staying in a hotel the first day.   She could have gotten a few more hours of sleep with the baby and then showered and changed before meeting Sir Vomit. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, EllaDisco said:

If you eliminated the ads and the "last times" and "coming ups" this show would be 45 minutes max!

Rachel's other daughter is staying with her father and I agree with the others who say he probably refused to let her be on the show.  As anyone who has ever watched the show and has some sense would.

Hmm....thinking about Ricky's possibly "fake" date.  Maybe the scammer sent the text saying she will be there at 7:30, to get Ricky to stay at the restaurant while they are back at his hotel room, stealing his stuff???

I thought we saw Rachel's older daughter in the first show..or am I confusing her with another child?

• Love 1

Angela and her boytoy like Trump.  Your posts shouldn't disclose whether or not you like Trump, because that's considered personal politics, and not okay here. 

Let's be careful, posts have been removed.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I always have doubts about how real a lot of these couples are.  In Angela's case, I strongly suspect she and Micheal are faking the relationship to get on TV.  For her sake, I hope that is all it is.  

I think Angela and Michael are actors hired to add some more craziness to the show. Besides the age difference, it is apparent Michael has no romantic feelings for someone he calls an elder and Angela would hardy fly to Nigeria for friendship. Also her being on other reality shows, and Michael's framed photo of Donald Trump just flashes fake to me.

I think it is amusing that Rachel and Jon both look a lot less attractive than their social media pictures-justice I guess.

I don't think we can judge anyone's parenting on a few minutes of their lives on a tv show. However, I will judge Ricky if he brings back a woman who is trolling men for money.

Other observations: I agree Paul is awkward and comes across as creepy. But I have no positive thoughts on Karine either. She is obviously trying to send sexy pics for money and while she has the right, if she actually did accept an engagement ring from Paul, she needs to stop the sexting. I agree she looked bad for some reason.

I agree Jon and Rachel have met before. Who would feel comfortable staying with a baby in a strangers home? I suppose people do it but it just seems crazy to me.

Don't want to see more of Darcy and Jesse. People keep saying the "You teach people how to treat you" line and I have to say I hate this Dr. Phil expression with the fire of a thousand nuns! Darcy certainly can leave the relationship but many people can't (mothers of small children, poor people, children, sometimes students or employees) and abusers cannot be taught to treat people well. It's a huge myth that all you have to do is tell an abusive person they must treat you well and they will just change their ways. Jesse is unpleasant in every way and Darcy seems like a sweet but shallow woman. Run far away Darcy!

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

Like many of you, I thought Rachel looked pretty frumpy when she first met her true love.  I would have stashed my pennies and insisted on staying in a hotel the first day.   She could have gotten a few more hours of sleep with the baby and then showered and changed before meeting Sir Vomit. 

How glamorous to you have to be to deep throat tongue kiss a dude who just puked on the sidewalk?

• Love 5

When Rachel & Jon both said “This was our last first kiss”, that’s what sealed the deal for me in determining that they’d met before. 

They also seemed really comfortable with each other from the minute they “met” to make me think otherwise. Maybe that’s why someone who is so insecure about her body (saw it during a Bonus Scene) and showed her boobs in so many photos opted for jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt for her flight? She didn’t need to impress him for their first meeting. 

Production team aside, she sure did know which train to hop on, yet didn’t know if she should pack diapers for Lucy in case they didn’t sell them in England. Her dumb arse also didn’t bring a jacket on a flight. To England. In January. She knew Jon would be chivalrous enough to give her his jacket. 

No footage of her buying a train ticket or asking a stranger “is this the Express train to Paddington.” I don’t want to analyze and interpret every detail, but I think many of us agree this wasn’t the first time they met. 

Also, every time they showed the Paddington Bear statue at the station, it made me want to watch the films. I ? those films. Not only is Paddington’s aunt called Lucy, but it’s also a very, very popular girl’s name in England. Paternity questions aside, Rachel opted for a traditional English baby name that isn’t anywhere near the same category as her firstborn, Ella. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, PityFree said:

Angela just thinks her Nigerian lover is going to overlook the fact that she smokes? I thought they said an episode one of the season that he doesn’t like her smoking 

I believe she said on the previous episode that her plan was to quit smoking on he way to Nigeria.  Right.

18 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Angela seems genuinely kind and good-hearted. I hope she doesn't get hurt.

I didn't like anything about her from the get-go, and I especially don't like anything about her now that I know she's been on Maury Povich twice. 

However, when she was at the airport, she told the ticket agent, "Thank you for being so kind," and put her hand out to shake the ticket agent's hand.  So I can't 100% completely hate her, and it kind of makes me mad. 

2 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I hate the cold shoulder look with a passion but at least most of those shirts have actual shoulders with necklines - not spaghetti straps that will fall down and expose your bra!  At least when Scottie was showing hers it appeared to be a somewhat pretty bra - not some limp beige horror.

I hate seeing bra straps, ever.  I looked to me like Scottie had on a "lingerie" kind of bra, with very sheer parts (which some people even thought was a bra tattoo).  Even if you think it's okay to have parts of your bra showing outside your clothes, the one she had on is not the right tool for the job.  There's some middle ground between Frederick's of Hollywood and some limp beige horror.

That said, why can't we all just keep our underclothes under our clothes?

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

I thought we saw Rachel's older daughter in the first show..or am I confusing her with another child?

We definitely saw the older daughter briefly in the first episode 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think Rachel’s exhusband would like that. Because he seems like he has sense!

Something tells me that Rachel was treated really badly in her marriage. She has low self esteem written all over her, plus the fact that she had a one night stand after her marriage ended not to mention that hopeful look she always has in her eyes. 

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, Bridget said:

When Rachel & Jon both said “This was our last first kiss”, that’s what sealed the deal for me in determining that they’d met before. 

Do you think they could have meant it as:  "We know we are soul mates, therefore that was our last "first kiss" with someone one date" kinda way?

Like my hubby and I can look back on our first date and say, "Well that was our last first date*."

*= We really don't talk like that.  In full disclosure I don't believe in soulmates.  Do I picture myself with someone else while he is alive?  No.  Is he THE! GREAT! LOVE! OF! MY LIFE!!?  I gues so, I just don't think like that, I guess, lol.  Depends if he hung up his clothes from the bedroom floor, lolol!

39 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I hate seeing bra straps, ever.

Come sit with me.  I don't want to see your underwear, ever, be a a bra or your panties or men wearing (hopefully) men's underwear.  Ever!

• Love 15

Karine looks like the type of girl who Brazilian mothers warn their sons to stay away from.

Her face is definitely a little heavier, but she just has the appearance of someonewho lives in a place without access to quality cosmetics, hair salons, dental care, etc. 

Why does Paul wear such baggy, ill fitting clothes for old men ? And he walks like an old man too. Karine is definitely looking for an American man. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Bridget said:

I took that to mean they were never going to need to meet anybody new ever again...so no further first kisses.

• Love 23
48 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I believe she said on the previous episode that her plan was to quit smoking on he way to Nigeria.  Right.

Ep 3 Angie gets stopped in Nigerian customs for the 16 cartons of Marlboro's nestled in her ballistic military titanium sided suitcase for safety. 

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Also, every time they showed the Paddington Bear statue at the station, it made me want to watch the films. I ? those films. Not only is Paddington’s aunt called Lucy, but it’s also a very, very popular girl’s name in England. Paternity questions aside, Rachel opted for a traditional English baby name that isn’t anywhere near the same category as her firstborn, Ella. 

I didn't realize her older child was Ella.  My dog's name is Ella.

54 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Well, you can't smoke on the plane, so I guess technically she did quit... for a few hours anyway.

12 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I took that to mean they were never going to need to meet anybody new ever again...so no further first kisses.

Me too.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Their children are always the #1 thing in their life unless they have a chance to chase some ass

Hey, don't be so hard on Tariq!  He feels that piece of ass would be a good stepmother for Ari!

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

Something tells me that Rachel was treated really badly in her marriage. She has low self esteem written all over her, plus the fact that she had a one night stand after her marriage ended not to mention that hopeful look she always has in her eyes. 

I agree. Judging by what one of the best friends said, it seems like she went through quite a bit with the ex-h. She basically said she deserved to be happy. Rachel implied the marriage was rocky, and it only lasted three years. The oldest child is or 7, so they split pretty early in her life.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Sorry, allow me to clarify.

That's what I thought too, but to say it out loud confirmed for me that they had ulterior motives or other plans as they both were so overly confident, like they knew right there and then they'd be together forever. I don't want to spoil anything,  but for those of you who have read the spoilers in their thread, they both had the same plan, which is fine, but the whole "I just met you for the first time" act flopped horribly, in my opinion.

It struck me as odd that they had to go out of their way to let the audience know that they wouldn't ever be kissing anyone else. That bad acting was what gave it away that they had met before.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Bridget said:

That's what I thought too, but to say it out loud confirmed for me that they had ulterior motives or other plans as they both were so overly confident.

It struck me as odd that they had to go out of their way to let the audience know that they wouldn't ever be kissing anyone else.

I still think PP is on to something with them knowing each other before or some other weird connection.

It has been said before, but I wonder if she will still be starstruck after living with him, in his bedroom, with the house he shares with Mommy.  Not quite the happy family of three living in the countryside, all alone now is it??

16 minutes ago, Mothra said:

He feels that piece of ass would be a good stepmother for Ari!

Because a hot 25 year old chick that you have never spoken to....yes that is what we are all after for a stepmother.  

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Do you think they could have meant it as:  "We know we are soul mates, therefore that was our last "first kiss" with someone one date" kinda way?

Like my hubby and I can look back on our first date and say, "Well that was our last first date*."

*= We really don't talk like that.  In full disclosure I don't believe in soulmates.  Do I picture myself with someone else while he is alive?  No.  Is he THE! GREAT! LOVE! OF! MY LIFE!!?  I gues so, I just don't think like that, I guess, lol.  Depends if he hung up his clothes from the bedroom floor, lolol!

Come sit with me.  I don't want to see your underwear, ever, be a a bra or your panties or men wearing (hopefully) men's underwear.  Ever!

I agree, I never said I wanted to see anyone's underwear - just if I have to.....  Didn't your mother always tell you to wear clean underwear just in case?  I'm thinking if you wear a shirt where people are likely to see your bra shouldn't it at least be nice?

I also don't believe in soulmates, the love of your life, or love at first sight.  Now lust at first sight......

1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Because a hot 25 year old chick that you have never spoken to....yes that is what we are all after for a stepmother.  

But she seemed so nice in her text!  

• Love 6
7 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Exactly! I think of that movie Shallow Hal where Jack Black met Satan in an elevator and started people's outside's lining up with their insides. What would Jesse look like to her then?

Darcy's 'perfect man' will have many imperfections, but they will be in sync with her own. He won't mind the occasional argument in public because he'll be happy that she is expressing herself. And he will appreciate her for who she is, not only that, but he will admire her as a single mother, a businesswoman, and someone with a heart.

Well, not exactly Satan, just Tony Robbins.  I leave it to you to draw parallels.  :)

• Love 2
9 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

I am still convinced that Rachel and Jon met before TLC. 

I am convinced that not only have they met before, but that Lucy is his biological daughter and that they are pulling a scam on TLC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Guess I've learned from Intervention, when someone says that their kids are the most important thing in their lives, it really means that the kids come first AFTER the drug of choice/the equally screwed up boyfriend or girlfriend/searching the world for the perfect love of their lives/you name it as long as it anything other than the kids.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm not blaming Michael - the way his friends were talking - he does not live in a great area and probably has no opportunities there.  I really think he suspects the only pictures he has seen of her have been highly filtered/photoshopped.

I once worked at a university with a student from Africa getting a grad degree in one of the sciences (don't remember which one but it was a VERY complicated field.)  He told stories of "educators" that would come to his high school and try to get them to spell things like "cat" and "dog".  Idiot didn't realize they were probably better educated than he was. 

I'll have you know I almost choked - and I'm not even eating anything!

She looked older but nice in those pictures. 

This is probably too late to help much, but Angela’s Volvo has to be more than 10 years old because I used to drive a 2009 model that was at least one body style newer than that.  For reference, the 2003 XC90s I could find now sell for under $5000. It may still have a smooth ride and fairly good safety features for an older vehicle, but it’s by no means evidence that she is an iced-up G balling out of control. 

It should be illegal to show, or play audio of, anyone vomiting on basic cable. That came out of nowhere and it really upset me. I can’t handle vomit, and I do everything I reasonably can to avoid it. Seeing, hearing, or smelling it makes me start shaking and sometimes I even cry. (Not proud of this!) 

I don’t watch episodes of Intervention about bulimia or alcoholism, and I know when to hit FF before That Scene in Pitch Perfect, but that was totally unexpected and so disgusting. A few months ago I was trapped in a train car with someone who started vomiting uncontrollably and I am still recovering. Jon was also way too calm afterward. Nobody should be that comfortable with puking on the street (unless they have HG or some other condition beyond their control).

• Love 13
48 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

Karine looks like the type of girl who Brazilian mothers warn their sons to stay away from.

Her face is definitely a little heavier, but she just has the appearance of someonewho lives in a place without access to quality cosmetics, hair salons, dental care, etc. 

Why does Paul wear such baggy, ill fitting clothes for old men ? And he walks like an old man too. Karine is definitely looking for an American man. 

I always thought Paul could be quite a nice looking man if he just did something with himself and stopped being weird.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I suspect whoever is scamming Ricky has a bigger, long con in mind.  Spending months luring a guy thousands of miles to steal his clothes and a few personal items from his hotel room doesn't seem like a great business model.  

And they won't get their hands on his fanny pack!!!

3 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Ricky probably should've left after the first 30 minutes to an hour. I'm wondering if it's somebody he knows. There has to be a reason--outside of Melissa not really being a woman--that he has never talked to her on the phone, heard her voice, or properly video chatted. Is she older? Were those pictures what she looked like before? No way TLC would extend the resources of a camera crew to follow him for it to turn out to not at least be a viable option. 

I think they LOVE this sort of thing - the stood up fool is ratings gold.

1 hour ago, Bridget said:

They also seemed really comfortable with each other from the minute they “met” to make me think otherwise. Maybe that’s why someone who is so insecure about her body (saw it during a Bonus Scene) and showed her boobs in so many photos opted for jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt for her flight? She didn’t need to impress him for their first meeting. 

Thinking back to the first months to a year after my 2nd baby, I lived in her ensemble.  It WAS the most flattering thing I could wear.  My legs only looked good in jeans and a long sweatshirt/shirt hides every extra roll.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

OMG other husbands do this too???  I cannot understand it - put your clothes in the hamper or hang them up!  It is beyond infuriating.

3 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Untitled5554.jpeg

Does he shave the side of his hair?  At the receeding hairline?  WHY????

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Yes, there is a huge amount of filler on all the 90 Days shows.   I guess they have trouble finding 80 minutes a week of halfway interesting original content.

I believe they can find 80 minutes or more of original content; they are just being greedy.  Given the viewership for other TLC shows like "Counting On - The Duggars" and "Out Daughtered",  clearly, the revenue from this show is what's keeping TLC afloat.  They've struck gold. Hence, all the different variations.  However, 24 minutes of commercials per hour is a bit much.  They should probably take heed of "The Tale of the Golden Goose."

• Love 3

Let's see ... we have the daughter and caregiver of a terminally ill mother going off to find love in Nigeria ... The father and caregiver of an autistic little girl going off to find love in Colombia (I'm sure young Melissa will relish the prospect of caring for an autistic child) ... and the mother of an infant dragging the baby across the Atlantic Ocean without money for a hotel or a return flight if things should go wrong, again in the name of love.

I don't understand how they can make these choices.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, CafeAuLait said:

Big titty Southern woman is going to have a difficult row to hoe with her Nigerian prince.

But look at Scottie--she barely has A-cups, yet otherwise is built exactly like her mother.  Maybe Scottie had breast-reduction surgery?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, EllaDisco said:

If you eliminated the ads and the "last times" and "coming ups" this show would be 45 minutes max!

Rachel's other daughter is staying with her father and I agree with the others who say he probably refused to let her be on the show.  As anyone who has ever watched the show and has some sense would.

Hmm....thinking about Ricky's possibly "fake" date.  Maybe the scammer sent the text saying she will be there at 7:30, to get Ricky to stay at the restaurant while they are back at his hotel room, stealing his stuff???

All the good items are in his fanny pack . . .

• Love 2