Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Beer and Trembling 2018.06.14

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes, when they were bowling. It showed her in her little cameo talking to the camera and she was impressed with him in the sack.  It just never went anywhere.  Sounds odd to me.  That's why I could hardly believe it.  Of course, there's no point in dissing him, but, I would have probably just stayed neutral about it.  Maybe, she was just trying to make him feel good.  

I'm sure it's to piss Thomas off.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, MrsBestes said:

Both Chelsea & Victoria rub me the wrong way. Chelsea wants Austen to herself but doesn’t want to be with him. Victoria seems very needy and immature. I could have sworn it was said she’s a doctor. Does anyone know what kind? 

Both Chelsea and Victoria seem to be playing their parts in terms of the storyline, and some bad acting it is. But truly the one to blame in this "triangle" is Austen. If he really, truly still wants to be with Chelsea, then he shouldn't be dating Victoria. And if he is interested exploring things with Victoria, then he can't have his cake and eat it too by allowing Chelsea to hang all over him. Of course his insistence that he should get to hang out with Chelsea as much as he wants even if he is dating Victoria is really more about having a story this season then anything else (the "triangle"), but as the person in the relationship with Victoria, he's the one who has a responsibility for her feelings. Not Chelsea. 

This isn't to say that Victoria isn't being overly clingy or that Chelsea is being overly present, but Austen is the one who has to set the boundaries. This is just TRav/Ashley/Katherine all over again (without the kids). Two women "fighting" over the guy and the guy gleeful about it.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

According to an article posted somewhere here, Ashley is holdng info over TRav’s head - could she actually blackmail him into marriage?

1 hour ago, zenme said:

What could he possibly have on him that she could blackmail him with? Did he kill someone? Practically everyone thinks he's 3 levels away from the scum of the earth, so what could possibly be so bad? He's using? Suspected it. 

He's a grand wizard in the KKK? Suspected it.

He's abusive? Suspected it. 

What could she possibly hold over his head?  No one would be surprised, so no need for blackmail. Hear me, Thomas?

When the response to allegations that he raped a couple of women is shock...shock that he might have raped women close to his age, then his actual reputation is hilariously shitty. No one is shocked that he sexually assaulted anyone, but women close to his own age? And even then, no one finds it so out of character that they believe that the sexual assault allegations aren't true. What is there to blackmail him over? We know he's the worst.

• Love 17

Did anyone notice the commercial for Southern Charm Savannah? I’m shocked that show is having a second season.

Me too.  I think I gave it one episode and did not enjoy a single second of it. 

What bugged me was Cam hurting her mom's feelings about the blankets. I know she's probably tired and an enthusiastic grandma can be a pain in the butt, but her mom's face nearly cracked when Cam said she wouldn't use the blankets her grandmother had made by hand and passed down generation to generation.

I know that grandmas giving old blankets and toys and sleepers that have sentimental value is a thing, but no new mom is going to actually use something vintage on a newborn. Perhaps a christening gown that's been dry-cleaned and used briefly for the ceremony when the baby is not newborn, but IMO fresh, sterile and brand new are the keywords for new moms.  Cameron was blunt about it but she obviously isn't in the mood for taking those blankets and being responsible for them. In my opinion, those kinds of hand-me-downs are more about the original owner not wanting to dispose of something handmade so they pass it down so the next generation has to deal with it. 

Whitney showing up to the party in that getup made me laugh out loud.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, zenme said:

I'm sure it's to piss Thomas off.

I wonder why we hadn't heard about post Kensie hook ups earlier?  I'm sure she wanted to piss him off before.  Maybe it's a sign she's over Thomas and doesn't care what he thinks. Idk, I'm not shocked so much it happened, more surprised we had not heard of it before.

33 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Me too.  I think I gave it one episode and did not enjoy a single second of it. 

I know that grandmas giving old blankets and toys and sleepers that have sentimental value is a thing, but no new mom is going to actually use something vintage on a newborn. Perhaps a christening gown that's been dry-cleaned and used briefly for the ceremony when the baby is not newborn, but IMO fresh, sterile and brand new are the keywords for new moms.  Cameron was blunt about it but she obviously isn't in the mood for taking those blankets and being responsible for them. In my opinion, those kinds of hand-me-downs are more about the original owner not wanting to dispose of something handmade so they pass it down so the next generation has to deal with it. 

Whitney showing up to the party in that getup made me laugh out loud.

Really? I know plenty of new mom's that have used hand me down clothes and blankets for newborns.  Is that an odd thing?

I used plenty of my first babies blankets and clothes for my second child   (Shrugs).

I gave almost all my baby things to friends and family and they seemed grateful and used them on the babies. 

I want to add my wonderful aunt made both my oldest children beautiful baby blankets, I still have them and was holding on to them till they have children.  I never thought that they wouldn't want them. 

Sadly she passed before my 3rd child was born.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 24

Katherine said the sex with Shep was good. After being with Trav, any sex is probably good.....

I like Cameron but it was so mean to reject the heirloom baby blankets her Mom offered her. I treasure every little scrap my late Grandma stitched. 

Ashley needs professional mental health support. Thomas is a horrible actor. 

• Love 19
(edited)
13 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Somehow I find it icky that Kathryn and Shep hooked up after Kensie. Kathryn should have been concentrating on her baby, not screwing drunk Shep. It just sounds so....tawdry (a Shep word). 

That must have been when she was in the throws of her addiction. There is no other explanation. Except that she's sober now and thinks he's cute and the sex was good. Why in hell would Kathryn even think about a relationshep when she know's what an alkie he is? You just can't do that when you are trying to stay sober. It. won't. work. I sure hope this is a producer driven BS storyline or else maybe Kathryn has not gotten herself as together as we think.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, MrsBestes said:

Both Chelsea & Victoria rub me the wrong way. Chelsea wants Austen to herself but doesn’t want to be with him. Victoria seems very needy and immature. I could have sworn it was said she’s a doctor. Does anyone know what kind? 

I actaully kind of like Kathryn and Shep together. Even if it’s for the cameras, they definitely have chemistry. Their bowling date was cute.

Ashley and Thomass...ugh please just stop. I can’t stand Ashley. Why was her voice so messed up at Austen’s party? Too much yelling during the fight her and Thomas had the night before (that they had to tell everyone about). There is zero chemistry between them. She has to be an actress. 

Loved Whitney’s black fur sweater thing! Also when he mentioned his family crest ring was made by the same person who makes jewelry for the queen of England. He lives in a whole different world then the rest of us lol. 

Did anyone notice the commercial for Southern Charm Savannah? I’m shocked that show is having a second season.

Probably yelling but if she spent much time in Santa Barbara it could also have been from the air quality in SB.  My voice didn't sound right from all the smoke in the air.  We have bad fires every few years and this was the worst I have seen in the 32 years I have lived here.  EVERYONE was wearing masks for weeks it was so bad which I have never seen.  On campus we were giving them away to students and could not keep up with the demand.  It was eerie.

<small voice>  I actually like Kathryn and Shep together.  They have a sweet way of interacting.  Maybe real, maybe for show but I like them together.  Both flawed individuals that at least have a nice friendship. 

I have heard women share similar sentiments to Cameran about being a new mom.  I have no personal experience.  I applaud her honesty.  I think as women we should support and be understanding of those that struggle with getting into the groove.  It IS a huge life change.  

• Love 14
2 hours ago, zenme said:

What could he possibly have on him that she could blackmail him with? Did he kill someone? Practically everyone thinks he's 3 levels away from the scum of the earth, so what could possibly be so bad? He's using? Suspected it. 

What could she possibly hold over his head?  No one would be surprised, so no need for blackmail.  Hear me, Thomas?

Yeah but as a past felon no telling what he may or may not have done that could land him back in the big house.  Plus he has those pesky rape accusations/assault accusations to contend with right now (I totally believe all of them).  No telling what was on his phone, on his computer, hidden in his house.  If he was staying out til all hours of the night with Ashley home alone it gave her loads of time to search his house high and low.  

2 hours ago, Mountainair said:

So, Austen got his beer made- doesn't mean bars want to have it on tap. I love a good beer with some citrus overtones in it though so I can't hate on that. Son of a Peach is a personal fave followed by a local beer (New Belgium) Citradelic. Craig, WTF man. His description of Austen's beer was all sorts of crazy- no wonder he sticks to Bud Light. 

Interesting confession from Kathryn that she hooked up with Shep after Kensie was born. And, I agree, no way in hell is Mama and Papa Shep on board with them having any sort of relationship. I imagine an "over my dead body" type conversation happening between them. 

What was up with the preview of Kathryn not answering her door? 

Ashley- I liked when she told someone at the beer party they could call her Assley. That's about all I have for her. 

I don't care about the Austen love triangle. Chelsea either needs to be with him or not but don't dry hump him while giving him a hug if you don't want a relationship like that. 

Craig and his non design pillows were funny as hell and I'm usually on Craig's side but dude- get it together. These pillows needed to be done by the weekend and you are just now getting started on it? I also have a serious problem with a 30 something year old guy (maybe he's not quite 30) not being able to manage his anger enough that he resorts to taking it out on the poor wall with a butter knife. His hand get up was great though- especially the scene where he was trying to get into Austen's car. 

Was the wall stabbing before or after the pillow promise?  If after, can't you just see him creating an excuse to NOT have the pillow done?  

• Love 4

Why in the world would Chelsea even want to be with Austen? I think it is purely a storyline on the show and that is all. She has said before, that when they dated he never paid for anything! She paid every time they went out! Forget that. What a lazy mooch. I just don't see him as good boyfriend material at all. He might be a nice, goofy friend but that is it.

How has Shep not fathered a few little Sheps by now, if he doesn't use condoms? He just takes the girls' word for it that she is on birth control??

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Pop Tart said:

Both Chelsea and Victoria seem to be playing their parts in terms of the storyline, and some bad acting it is. But truly the one to blame in this "triangle" is Austen. If he really, truly still wants to be with Chelsea, then he shouldn't be dating Victoria. And if he is interested exploring things with Victoria, then he can't have his cake and eat it too by allowing Chelsea to hang all over him. Of course his insistence that he should get to hang out with Chelsea as much as he wants even if he is dating Victoria is really more about having a story this season then anything else (the "triangle"), but as the person in the relationship with Victoria, he's the one who has a responsibility for her feelings. Not Chelsea

This isn't to say that Victoria isn't being overly clingy or that Chelsea is being overly present, but Austen is the one who has to set the boundaries. This is just TRav/Ashley/Katherine all over again (without the kids). Two women "fighting" over the guy and the guy gleeful about it.

Bingo. It's on Austen to set boundaries. He can't act all innocent and say "but she's hanging all over me, what am I supposed to do..."

If Victoria really meant that much to him, he can tell Chelsea "I know we're friends, but our friendship hurts Victoria and she means a lot to me..., so we can't be as close friends as we were before."

Anyway, Chelsea sounds totally over it, at least romantically, regarding Austen:

But if you were still hoping that these two will just figure it out already and officially become a couple, Chelsea is about to shatter all of your hopes and dreams. "No, we're just buddies," Chelsea told The Daily Dish when asked if there's any chance she'd ever get back together with Austen. "It's not like that anymore." 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/southern-charm-chelsea-meissner-austen-kroll-victoria-relationship-update

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Why in the world would Chelsea even want to be with Austen? I think it is purely a storyline on the show and that is all. She has said before, that when they dated he never paid for anything! She paid every time they went out! Forget that. What a lazy mooch. I just don't see him as good boyfriend material at all. He might be a nice, goofy friend but that is it.

How has Shep not fathered a few little Sheps by now, if he doesn't use condoms? He just takes the girls' word for it that she is on birth control??

Sterile?

• Love 2

They re-ran the reunion from Season One yesterday. Even back then lazy ass Craig said that he just wanted to be a man of leisure and get up and fly to Morocco on a whim. Andy Cohen gave him huge side eye. 

Then Whitney jumped in to remind Craig that both he and Thomas DO work and Thomas said yes, he’s up at 6:30 every morning going to the office.

Craig is a lazy and entitled loser sad to say. I would actually not be shocked if he did hurt himself to avoid making the pillow. He avoids ALL responsibility. And he lies. Ew. 

Kathryn isn’t known for her honesty. I have seen her lie a few times with no issues. However, I think I believe that she hooked up with Shep, I’m sure both under the influence, with her infant at home. Nothing to brag about, Kathryn. 

Why is Naomie still following Craig on that app and why does she have no shame about it?? She’s creepy AF. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

I thought with the initial Kathryn pregnancy scare, Shep said he knew it wasn't his because he had worn a condom?  Am I misremembering?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

I thought with the initial Kathryn pregnancy scare, Shep said he knew it wasn't his because he had worn a condom?  Am I misremembering?

I believe this is true, but on the SC reunion, season 1, he boasted he does not use protection because he assumes the women he sleeps with use it. He also claimed he doesn't because "it just feels so good." I know. TMI. I'm sure mom and pop Rose were proud.

• Love 5

Why is Naomi announcing on TV that Kensie mistook Ashley for Kathryn?  Seems like a comment no one needed announced on TV.  

Also, did not need to know about Shep and Kathryn having sex.

• Love 8
(edited)

How is it possible that Craig's pillow design doesn't feature a Gizmo-like cat? Give the people what they want! (I looked at Patricia's website and the caftans feature both dogs and cats.)

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, ozzy said:

And?

Shep is nice. Shep is kind .Shep is lightweight Fun. 

Kathryn is allowed to have low key fun with a kind person. Especially after her Thomas Nightmare. 

Shep is nice.

I am okay with Shep and Kathryn having hooked up, too, and I don't feel like he was violating any bro-code because didn't he go there before Thomas and she started their volatile relationship? He probably felt safer to her than some random fuck and because he is kind he would not use it against her or talk about it. While I don't think either of them are looking for a real relationship with each other, and I'm not endorsing that idea, you could see they have affection for each other and his attraction to her when he was touching her hair,

That was perhaps not the first time that Cam's mother tried to get her to take those blankets and she has a pretty honest relationship with her, so the mother will get over it. She can use them at her house when the baby comes to visit or spend the night--and then wash them. Maybe Palmer will want them for her babies, and realistically my plan may be the only way they survive long enough. LOL

Austen didn't even serve some bar bites to go with the beer. How tacky. He is rather adolescent.

I have no words for Craig. What the fuck does he imagine Patricia would say if and when she sees his bullshit pillows. He is useless as fuck and no wonder Naomie grew so hostile toward him. He needs intensive therapy.

I raised my brow, too, at Whitney's beer bash outfit, but I still love him. Wonder where he was going after in that get-up

Still hate Ashley.. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

How is it possible that Craig's pillow design doesn't feature a Gizmo-like cat? Give the people what they want! (I looked at Patricia's website and the caftans feature both dogs and cats.)

I wonder if Craig really wants to be successful.  If things go well, he might be invited to do more and doing more seems to be avoided with Craig at all cost.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Nope, I remember his talking head when he said he gave himself “a mental high five” for wearing a condom. And he seemed to have mentioned that he regularly did anyway, but my memory on that part is fuzzy. If he’s randomly hooking up regularly though, he better be using rubbers—-imagine all the STD’s that would be eating him up otherwise((not unlike his buddy Jax from “Vanderpump Rules” who was rumored to have spread his taint to Stassi way back when)).

As for Kathryn’s laughable claims that she “doesn’t lie”, this is the chick who repeatedly lied and swore up and down to Thomas and others initially that she didn’t sleep with Whitney. She’s scary good at lying, which is typical of addicts.

Having watched some of the S1 marathon yesterday, it’s amazing how much Thomas and Shep have aged in just a few years—-aside from Whitney and his longer hair then((and Jena, who looks like a braided-out freakshow these days)), the rest of the cast looks pretty much the same. Shep and T-Rav might need to ramp their drinking down a bit.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 8

Unless Shep is exaggerating his drinking for the show, I would think that his bedroom activities would be done in a  clumsy haze.  I guess if he can remember to put the condom in his pocket, he might be able to point to it, so his partner can do the heavy lifting.  lol But, I can't see him being in any shape at the end of the evening to be careful with his package. 

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I wonder why we hadn't heard about post Kensie hook ups earlier?  I'm sure she wanted to piss him off before.  Maybe it's a sign she's over Thomas and doesn't care what he thinks. Idk, I'm not shocked so much it happened, more surprised we had not heard of it before.

Really? I know plenty of new mom's that have used hand me down clothes and blankets for newborns.  Is that an odd thing?

I used plenty of my first babies blankets and clothes for my second child   (Shrugs).

I gave almost all my baby things to friends and family and they seemed grateful and used them on the babies. 

I want to add my wonderful aunt made both my oldest children beautiful baby blankets, I still have them and was holding on to them till they have children.  I never thought that they wouldn't want them. 

What Cameran's mom wanted to give her, I don't think were used.  They looked like the ones my mom handed down to me, that were given to her by her mother. They're more of a keepsake. And I think that's why her mom looked sad when she said she didn't want them. My godmother also made me some, as well as bibs & booties. They're made from a material that you would definitely have to hand wash.  As for actual hand me downs, yes, that happens here all the time. As long as they are in good shape, why not?

Edited by luvapickle
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, luvapickle said:

They're more of a keepsake. And I think that's why her mom looked sad when she said she didn't want them. My godmother also made me some, as well as bibs & booties. They're made from a material that you would definitely have to hand wash.  As for actual hand me downs, yes, that happens here all the time. As long as they are in good shape, why not?

Yellow watery poop, urine, baby vomit. Babies are always spouting something out of one end or the other. I never wanted to be the one who was like, yup, that's my baby's mustard-colored poop stain that the Shout never really got out but I threw it in the dryer anyway and now this "keepsake" belongs in a hazardous waste bag. 

Now, before I sound like a heartless, unsentimental hag, I do have some precious samplers made for my perfect children by their grandma with their names and birthdates beautifully framed that I am passing down. But there was no chance of poop or vomit touching them. 

51 minutes ago, politichick said:

Austen didn't even serve some bar bites to go with the beer. How tacky. He is rather adolescent.

His head's in the clouds. Not even a bag of pretzels?  I can see why Chelsea would have no patience. And I don't think Austen's dad was that into the beer either.  Saw that they invited Peyton to the tasting but if she interacted with anyone they didn't show it.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pickles said:

I'm going to be crass here and say he has probably paid for women to have abortions in the past. 

Also, that is something TT alleged about Thomas. According to her, Thomas and the production company allegedly tried to pressure Kathryn into not having Saint.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Pickles said:

How has Shep not fathered a few little Sheps by now, if he doesn't use condoms?

He uses condoms. Remember that early morning conversation with Thomas when Thomas was trying to find out if someone else was possibly Kensie’s father? Shep admitted to sleeping with Kathryn before she latched onto Thomas.

The fact we never heard about the post-Kensie hookups was because it didn’t fit the storyline then. They save all the unused footage for future possibilities. How Kathryn can remember what sex was like with Shep, during that period in her life, is beyond me.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I lovingly saved my daughter’s special things, clothes and toys.  I even bought her all the Disney Princess dolls and everything Disney that girls love.  So, what does she have?  Two BOYS!  And, she’s finished having children, haha.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

I'm going to be crass here and say he has probably paid for women to have abortions in the past. 

Also, that is something TT alleged about Thomas. According to her, Thomas and the production company allegedly tried to pressure Kathryn into not having Saint.

Thomas, I believe, would pressure Kathryn to have an abortion. I don't believe the production company gives two shits about whether she had that kid. I can put together a very long list of times when Bravo production companies saw serious shit about to happen and failed to step in:

• Kim Richards driving drunk and high on seasons 1 and 2 of RHoBH
  • Kim Richards crawling on the ground searching for pills
  • Cujo Kingsley attacking people (note they only stepped in to get the dog a trainer when he bit a camera person)
  • Lisa Rinna breaking a glass and trying to strangle Kim
  • Porsha Williams beating up her assistant
  • Porsha Williams grabbing Kenya Moore
  • Letting the film crew boat sink on Below Deck
  • Ramona throwing a glass at Kristen's face and trying to hit her with an oar
  • The many fights on Vanderpump Rules 

I'm sure there are more, but the reality is that Bravo production companies don't think there is any such thing as bad footage and I'm not inclined to think they ever thought Saint was a "bad idea" until the doctor put Kathryn on bed rest and prevented her for filming.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Yeah but as a past felon no telling what he may or may not have done that could land him back in the big house.  Plus he has those pesky rape accusations/assault accusations to contend with right now (I totally believe all of them).  No telling what was on his phone, on his computer, hidden in his house.  If he was staying out til all hours of the night with Ashley home alone it gave her loads of time to search his house high and low.  

Was the wall stabbing before or after the pillow promise?  If after, can't you just see him creating an excuse to NOT have the pillow done?  

4 hours ago, Sage47 said:

They re-ran the reunion from Season One yesterday. Even back then lazy ass Craig said that he just wanted to be a man of leisure and get up and fly to Morocco on a whim. Andy Cohen gave him huge side eye. 

Then Whitney jumped in to remind Craig that both he and Thomas DO work and Thomas said yes, he’s up at 6:30 every morning going to the office.

Craig is a lazy and entitled loser sad to say. I would actually not be shocked if he did hurt himself to avoid making the pillow. He avoids ALL responsibility. And he lies. Ew. 

Kathryn isn’t known for her honesty. I have seen her lie a few times with no issues. However, I think I believe that she hooked up with Shep, I’m sure both under the influence, with her infant at home. Nothing to brag about, Kathryn. 

Why is Naomie still following Craig on that app and why does she have no shame about it?? She’s creepy AF. 

Actually use the same Physical Therapist that Craig was using in November.  Use to see him in the office.

• Love 3

I don't necessarily think Shep was telling the truth about condoms and Kathryn. Isn't "but I used a condom" standard response from a guy when a girl he hooked up with turns up pregnant? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lollo22 said:

I can believe Thomas. But  the production, really? No. Why? Kathryn definitely has me at Thomas but production would have loved when they found out about baby number 2.

Did I miss something?

Everyone is proud of Austen, like he got a big promotion or something.

All he did was spend $400 to get a limited amount of beer produced for a tasting party, right?

Oh I take it back, that is a huge deal for Austen, coming up with $400.

I don't know if Cameran is continuing her schtick about not wanting to be a mother.  Was funny the way she trolled her mother about another baby and then saying nothing else will come out of her vagina again.

She's not wrong that her life is no longer her own.  She used to be able to go out, hang out with friends all the time and film for a few months for a nice paycheck.  Not to mention having a big earner hubby to fund her lifestyle.

Maybe she'll fall for her daughter and her friends will seem a lot less significant in comparison.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, zenme said:

What could she possibly hold over his head?  No one would be surprised, so no need for blackmail.  Hear me, Thomas?

A blind item I read mentioned "Some sort of lesbian sex tape with toys. I presume he was on camera but my source was not clear about that."  And I was like BDF.  I'm sure he was saying gross shit, but as long as everyone was consenting who cares?  It's not like T-Rav hasn't done worse on camera.  There was also mention if his sisters trying to pay Ashley to go away.  And again, BFD.  It's not like she hasn't shown they have reason to want her gone.

11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The thought occurred to me too! lol  I thought, he's sabotaged himself, but, then, I said no, surely not.  But, it's possible.  I have found that people who drink a lot, tend to have odd injuries that seem implausible. (I'm not sure if Craig does, but, most of the men on the show do, from what I have seen.) Partly, because they are unsteady on their feet and poorly coordinated.  I also suspect their stories are made up a lot, since they have memory issues of what actually did happen and so they make it up.  Plus, Craig admits that he's a great liar, so, who knows what really happened.  If I were a true friend, I'd be concerned about it. 

I'm super clumsy and have all kinds of improbable injuries even when sober.  My boyfriends would all be embarrassed because people would ask what happened and I'd always have a lame sounding story and they'd get the side eye.  

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I can believe Thomas. But  the production, really? No. Why? Kathryn definitely has me at Thomas but production would have loved when they found out about baby number 2.

Here is the tea TT alleged. Apparently it was just one producer from Haymaker:

This is something I have never shared here before because it was so terrible but. um

ALLEGEDLY

Both a Haymaker producer and Thomas encouraged her to abort Saint. ALLEGEDLY.

I don't really know if I believe it, but maybe Thomas was still doubting the paternity or was concerned with her "issues". It's a mess all around.

Edited by Lollo22
Needed to add something
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, MrsBestes said:

Right! There's not a single likable person on that show. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Lollo22 said:

Here is the tea TT alleged. Apparently it was just one producer from Haymaker:

This is something I have never shared here before because it was so terrible but. um

ALLEGEDLY

Both a Haymaker producer and Thomas encouraged her to abort Saint. ALLEGEDLY.

I don't really know if I believe it, but maybe Thomas was still doubting the paternity or was concerned with her "issues". It's a mess all around.

I believe it. She was drinking and using drugs when she was pregnant, so it was out of concern for her possibly having a child with many issues. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, scrb said:

Did I miss something?

Everyone is proud of Austen, like he got a big promotion or something.

All he did was spend $400 to get a limited amount of beer produced for a tasting party, right?

Oh I take it back, that is a huge deal for Austen, coming up with $400.

I don't know if Cameran is continuing her schtick about not wanting to be a mother.  Was funny the way she trolled her mother about another baby and then saying nothing else will come out of her vagina again.

She's not wrong that her life is no longer her own.  She used to be able to go out, hang out with friends all the time and film for a few months for a nice paycheck.  Not to mention having a big earner hubby to fund her lifestyle.

Maybe she'll fall for her daughter and her friends will seem a lot less significant in comparison.

No, I don’t think you missed anything.  What I saw was him going to a brewery and talking about what he liked (grapefruit!).  Then the brewmasters with the skill sets, expertise and knowledge made him a beer that family and friends exclaimed “it’s great”.  Hardly an accomplishment.

I don’t want to offend anyone as I’m very aware it’s not the same. But I rescued a puppy (I wanted an elder dog- long gone boyfriend did not).  I kid you not- there were times I thought I’d never get my life back and didn’t know what I had signed up for. Eight years later Knox (yup the name) is my confidant and best friend. I know it would be puppy times 1000 but wow yes, things can change your life and it’s ok to vocalize. Cameran is doing just fine  

I think Chelsea is jealous. Like “I’m so cool and amazing and speak in a cadence which I hope sounds soothing” how dare you like someone else?  You’re supposed to be smitten with me while I tease you and want nothing else. 

And she deems herself hotter than Victoria (which she is) and that drives her crazy. Just cut him loose. He’s a man creating his version of Sculpin IPA with tables and nary a chip or salsa to be seen. Fifty bucks at Costco would have sufficed. 

• Love 7

Austen’s parents obviously invested in his “beer business “. Their interest spoke more of “skin in the game” than parental support. Austen’s Mom seemed tipsy! I can’t even snark on their family because I feel so damn bad about their tragic loss of their daughter. 

2 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

No, I don’t think you missed anything.  What I saw was him going to a brewery and talking about what he liked (grapefruit!).  Then the brewmasters with the skill sets, expertise and knowledge made him a beer that family and friends exclaimed “it’s great”.  Hardly an accomplishment.

It would have been more impressive had they shown him actually working with the brewmasters in the brewery, looking at hops, grains, etc. doing various tastings, with good, bad, mixed results, maybe learning to operate a brewery himself, harvesting the beer, bottling and/or canning the beer rather than just putting down the dough and saying I want grapefruit beer and then claiming later on that it's his beer. 

• Love 10
22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Is he as cute IRL as he is on camera? 

Not well dressed but when you're doing PT no one cares.  Very small frame - not short, just on the slim side.

• Love 2