Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Beer and Trembling 2018.06.14

• Start Topic

On 6/15/2018 at 3:05 PM, politichick said:

I have no words for Craig. What the fuck does he imagine Patricia would say if and when she sees his bullshit pillows. He is useless as fuck and no wonder Naomie grew so hostile toward him. He needs intensive therapy.

Why does Craig need therapy?  Because he won't do what people want him to do?  I think Naomie is the one who needs therapy.  I mean she was hostile towards Craig, sorry but you can't make anybody do what you want them to do.  Life 101. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, slowpoked said:

It would have been more impressive had they shown him actually working with the brewmasters in the brewery, looking at hops, grains, etc. doing various tastings, with good, bad, mixed results, maybe learning to operate a brewery himself, harvesting the beer, bottling and/or canning the beer rather than just putting down the dough and saying I want grapefruit beer and then claiming later on that it's his beer. 

I just hope that he doesn't call it "SkinnyBrew".

• Love 8
3 hours ago, slowpoked said:

It would have been more impressive had they shown him actually working with the brewmasters in the brewery, looking at hops, grains, etc. doing various tastings, with good, bad, mixed results, maybe learning to operate a brewery himself, harvesting the beer, bottling and/or canning the beer rather than just putting down the dough and saying I want grapefruit beer and then claiming later on that it's his beer. 

In fact, didn't he name some other microbrew brand that he wanted it to be like?

I wouldn't be surprised if the producers came up with this idea, even lined up some boutique brewer who was willing to allow them to film.

But who knows, maybe this is how boutique micro brews are made in the US, people just have to identify flavors and pay for a limited run.  Wouldn't surprise me if Bravo paid the brewer.

However, if he thinks he can make money at it, he'd have to pay for a larger run and then go to all the bars and venues and try to get them to order his beer.

Maybe he knows that market, since he did that job on behalf of his previous employer.

Let's see if he grinds, though who knows, maybe he's hoping the show will help sell his beer like JD hoped the show would sell Gentry Whiskey.

Snort!

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, scrb said:

Chelsea is a little insecure about who's hotter.

And she'd be okay if Austen is dating Victoria as long as she herself had a hot new bf.

Exactly. If Chelsea had found herself a rugged athlete with chew in his lip, she'd leave Austen to Victoria or whomever.  She doesn't want him, she just wants him as an option. Just in case.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, slowpoked said:

It's basically the equivalent of a housewife slapping her name on clothing/purses/shoes that someone else designed and made, and claiming all the credit. 

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 6/15/2018 at 1:01 PM, TheFinalRose said:

His head's in the clouds. Not even a bag of pretzels?  I can see why Chelsea would have no patience. And I don't think Austen's dad was that into the beer either.  Saw that they invited Peyton to the tasting but if she interacted with anyone they didn't show it.

I think the funniest thing is that production didn't even step in to "help". 

Peyton's date said "It's not that great of a beer..."

3 hours ago, scrb said:

Chelsea is a little insecure about who's hotter.

And she'd be okay if Austen is dating Victoria as long as she herself had a hot new bf.

If rumors are true, she's been dating a professional sailor for awhile now. Austen's beer tasting event was shot just a few days after Thanksgiving. So this whole storyline is pretty old and outdated by now.

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/14/2018 at 9:44 PM, Batwings said:

Whitney arriving to the party like:

C6186096-DF6C-46F8-8D0C-023C115D2C15.thumb.jpeg.2e83f5e498ad31212b3c47c3e8beb5c7.jpeg

Ha! I was just reading over on Confessions of a Southern Charm Newbie (which should get way more attention):

"Whitney arrives in a knee-length black coat with furry lapels as if he is testing everyone to ridicule him. He really is the Derek Zoolander of the show, but if Zoolander sold clean urine and positive birth control tests on Craigslist instead of professional modeling. Every time I see Whitney, I feel like I just saw the guy playing the Phantom of the Opera taking a lunch break with his costume still on."

On 6/14/2018 at 10:03 PM, Drumpf1737 said:

What bugged me was Cam hurting her mom's feelings about the blankets. I know she's probably tired and an enthusiastic grandma can be a pain in the butt, but her mom's face nearly cracked when Cam said she wouldn't use the blankets her grandmother had made by hand and passed down generation to generation.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:29 AM, TheFinalRose said:

I know that grandmas giving old blankets and toys and sleepers that have sentimental value is a thing, but no new mom is going to actually use something vintage on a newborn. Perhaps a christening gown that's been dry-cleaned and used briefly for the ceremony when the baby is not newborn, but IMO fresh, sterile and brand new are the keywords for new moms.  Cameron was blunt about it but she obviously isn't in the mood for taking those blankets and being responsible for them. In my opinion, those kinds of hand-me-downs are more about the original owner not wanting to dispose of something handmade so they pass it down so the next generation has to deal with it. 

On 6/15/2018 at 2:05 PM, politichick said:

That was perhaps not the first time that Cam's mother tried to get her to take those blankets and she has a pretty honest relationship with her, so the mother will get over it. She can use them at her house when the baby comes to visit or spend the night--and then wash them. Maybe Palmer will want them for her babies, and realistically my plan may be the only way they survive long enough. LOL

I was wondering about this, too. I didn't like how Cameron was so terribly blunt with her mom; yet she's exhausted and so perhaps just amplified that part of her character. I wouldn't want to use heirloom blankets myself, I'd save them. Cam perhaps thought they're better off being lovingly saved by her mom than stuck in a drawer in her own house.

Craig's conversations with his hand-claw were almost funny. I keep thinking his butter knife incident was just yet another dumbass way of demoing that wall with all the holes and crap. Only it slipped or he was holding it incorrectly (if there is a correct way to hold a butter knife when trying to remove a wall). With him, I don't even think he'd need to be intoxicated. It would just somehow make sense in his Super!Brain.

Edited by HouseofBeck
  • Love 6

Awww, felt bad for Cameron's mom. She took Cameron's rejection in stride but I wish Cameron would have just plastered a smile on her face and say thank you. But it seems they have a very open and honest relationship so perhaps they're used to that from one another. 

This must be for the cameras because I cant imagine even Thomas would be that stupid to even entertain buying a 'non engagement' ring for his girlfriend (who has been practically begging him to marry her).

So Austen pretty much summed up his feelings about both women - he likes Victoria because there's passion but on any every level that isn't superficial, that's where he seems to connect with Chelsea. I think the issue is that Chelsea doesn't stroke his ego enough by being overly romantic or play up the damsel in distress part in order to make him feel like a hero. Maybe Chelsea isn't innately romantic..or maybe she never allowed herself to be completely vulnerable with Austen to even get to that part because she already assumed that he would fuck it up so why bother risk her heart like that.

• Love 1
On 6/15/2018 at 4:46 PM, zenme said:

I don't necessarily think Shep was telling the truth about condoms and Kathryn. Isn't "but I used a condom" standard response from a guy when a girl he hooked up with turns up pregnant? 

It is, but Thomas was talking to Whitney and Shep about Kathryn's pregnancy scare and Shep was the only one who piped up about condom use. He was pretty gleeful. I believe him in this instance.

On 6/15/2018 at 9:10 PM, Lollo22 said:

Here is the tea TT alleged. Apparently it was just one producer from Haymaker:

This is something I have never shared here before because it was so terrible but. um

ALLEGEDLY

Both a Haymaker producer and Thomas encouraged her to abort Saint. ALLEGEDLY.

I don't really know if I believe it, but maybe Thomas was still doubting the paternity or was concerned with her "issues". It's a mess all around.

I don't believe that Haymaker thinks they are too classy to film Kathryn and Thomas screw up another kid. I can believe that after the fact they grumbled because Kathryn basically couldn't film that season and she was the only thing really moving the story along for a very long time. But pressuring her to have an abortion doesn't even make sense from their perspective. She was pregnant with another one of Thomas' kids. The two of them were at each other's throats when they weren't ripping their clothes off. Kathryn had spent a decent amount of time when they were broken up partying and there were questions about paternity. From a production standpoint, the pregnancy is a-ok and a great storyline. That she was on bed rest, is only something they would have bitched about after the fact.

This really smacks of more bullshit gossip that Thomas tried to feed to blogs only to make his own request for Kathryn to have an abortion look less bad. And we know he asked her for one because it came up during the reunion. Thomas threw a fit and had them cut it out.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Awww, felt bad for Cameron's mom. She took Cameron's rejection in stride but I wish Cameron would have just plastered a smile on her face and say thank you. But it seems they have a very open and honest relationship so perhaps they're used to that from one another. 

This must be for the cameras because I cant imagine even Thomas would be that stupid to even entertain buying a 'non engagement' ring for his girlfriend (who has been practically begging him to marry her).

So Austen pretty much summed up his feelings about both women - he likes Victoria because there's passion but on any every level that isn't superficial, that's where he seems to connect with Chelsea. I think the issue is that Chelsea doesn't stroke his ego enough by being overly romantic or play up the damsel in distress part in order to make him feel like a hero. Maybe Chelsea isn't innately romantic..or maybe she never allowed herself to be completely vulnerable with Austen to even get to that part because she already assumed that he would fuck it up so why bother risk her heart like that.

Both Chelsea and Austen have made it clear that Chelsea broke it off.  

She is, as you point out, too much her own woman to be interested in Austen.  Frankly, he seems like no catch at all to me.

• Love 6
(edited)

I don't find Austen that appealing, but, I'm not overly impressed with Chelsea, (correction) either.  I'm not sure what it is.  I found her bland in the beginning and after all this time, I like her even less.  I have no opinion of Victoria, so, whatever they choose is fine with me. No kids involved, thankfully.  I was glad that Victoria challenged Austen on the beach photo, but, then she backed down.  Now he thinks he can do what he wants and she'll accept it.  I suppose Victoria is trying to solidify herself a role on the program.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't find Austen that appealing, but, I'm not overly impressed with Ashley either.  I'm not sure what it is.  I found her bland in the beginning and after all this time, I like her even less.  I have no opinion of Victoria, so, whatever they choose is fine with me. No kids involved, thankfully.  I was glad that Victoria challenged Austen on the beach photo, but, then she backed down.  Now he thinks he can do what he wants and she'll accept it.  I suppose Victoria is trying to solidify herself a role on the program.  

When you say "Ashley" are you meaning Chelsea?

(edited)

Austin and his "beer" - I don't like citrus and I don't like frou frou crap in my beer.  I know it is just me but I would not have even tasted it.  I was at a beer place with beers from all over the world and I ordered a Canadian lager and it came with fruit shoved down the neck of the bottle.  I almost died.  I get this is just me.

Cam and her mother's linens - I get she was exhausted BUT she should have taken them and put them aside for:

• Maybe framing some of them for the nursery.
  • Saving them for Palmer as an heirloom.

I would have snatched them up soooooo fast.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 5

Cam has a younger sister maybe she will give the blankets a good home.

I had completely forgotten about Peyton and noticed that she and whoever she brought managed to say something negative about the beer. 

• Love 2

Did I miss something?

Everyone is proud of Austen, like he got a big promotion or something.

All he did was spend $400 to get a limited amount of beer produced for a tasting party, right?

No, I don’t think you missed anything.  What I saw was him going to a brewery and talking about what he liked (grapefruit!).  Then the brewmasters with the skill sets, expertise and knowledge made him a beer that family and friends exclaimed “it’s great”.  Hardly an accomplishment.

creating your own beer is basically as easy as ordering at jamba juice.  i'd like a keg of pineapple and strawberry please.

Caught up with this episode yesterday and Austen's "beer recipe" was the most annoying part.  Thanks to everyone above for posing the question and subsequently summarizing exactly what I was thinking.  Not impressed, Austen. 

Whitney makes good t.v.  Why isn't he on more?  Who's the latest foreign, paid, faux-girlfriend? 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, blondmommy said:

creating your own beer is basically as easy as ordering at jamba juice.  i'd like a keg of pineapple and strawberry please. 

TOIDI IPA

idiot spelled backward.

The cynic in me thinks that may not even be his "own" beer. It could easily be one of the brewery's beers that they may have just tweaked a little enough to be a "different" beer. I mean, he's just tasting it for the first time right when he's picking it up. I assume if he was serious about this, he would be more involved throughout the process, would have more than just one tasting of the beer, and would not only be at the beginning when he dropped his dough, and when he picked up his kegs. 

This season seems to be limping towards the finish line, instead of building up. Is this the second episode in a row where the episode ended with a cliffhanger about Austen??? Geez, stop trying to make him happen. He's a vanilla cast member but if you're preparing for Thomas and/or Shep's departure, go find a more compelling character rather than your average white dudebro.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Is this the second episode in a row where the episode ended with a cliffhanger about Austen??? Geez, stop trying to make him happen. He's a vanilla cast member but if you're preparing for Thomas and/or Shep's departure, go find a more compelling character rather than your average white dudebro.

OMG!  Austen as the primary cast member?  Um.....NO!

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

The cynic in me thinks that may not even be his "own" beer. It could easily be one of the brewery's beers that they may have just tweaked a little enough to be a "different" beer. I mean, he's just tasting it for the first time right when he's picking it up. I assume if he was serious about this, he would be more involved throughout the process, would have more than just one tasting of the beer, and would not only be at the beginning when he dropped his dough, and when he picked up his kegs. 

This specialty beer thing prompted my own nearly hour long diversion to see how easy it is to get a brewery to make you 2 or 3 kegs of beer with specialty flavors. It's nearly impossible. Apparently the economies of scale are such that even for a microbrewery, it only becomes profitable around the 20 - 30 keg range. And that's a lot more like a $2000 - $5000 investment on Austen's part. A brewer said that if you want a couple of kegs of beer with additional flavors, your best bet is a randall. It's an infusing device that allows you to infuse flavors into a beer after it exits the keg. But this $400 of special grapefruit beer is either bullshit or leftovers.

• Love 4
On 6/15/2018 at 7:04 PM, scrb said:

Did I miss something?

Everyone is proud of Austen, like he got a big promotion or something.

All he did was spend $400 to get a limited amount of beer produced for a tasting party, right?

Oh I take it back, that is a huge deal for Austen, coming up with $400.

I think he made a much larger investment however I don't see how it's something to be proud of.  He told the brewery what he wanted, they made it and they're not going to make something that tastes like shit, they obviously know what they're doing.  Someone like that is probably laughed at by the actual professional brewers(?).  He just took all the hard work out of it because he has the money. 

And it’s so silly that we don’t see Austen actually trying to homebrew, or something. What else does he have to do? Sure he could work with the brewer but also be experimenting on his own. 

Beer Name: Average DudeBrew GuyPA

• Love 7
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

I think he made a much larger investment however I don't see how it's something to be proud of.  He told the brewery what he wanted, they made it and they're not going to make something that tastes like shit, they obviously know what they're doing.  Someone like that is probably laughed at by the actual professional brewers(?).  He just took all the hard work out of it because he has the money. 

I don't think we've been given any info to indicate that he made a larger financial investment. I really feel like this is a partnership between Austen and the brewery. I can think of about a dozen grapefruit beers. These 9 plus Shiner's Ruby Redbird. Radlers and Shandys are growing market shares. Austen as a beer rep knows this. He also has preexisting relationships with distributors and restaurants plus a wider reach thanks to Bravo and his appearance gigs. The brewer I found said that he'd need an order for at least $2000 worth of beer before he'd ever consider making a one off for some random dude. Yes, $2000 is 5 times $400, but it's not that much more in the grand scheme of things considering his likely Bravo salary. Furthermore, we saw him barely do any market research other than talk to people at bars. I think it's much more likely that he's an exclusive rep for that beer with some ownership interest or a larger commission.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

And it’s so silly that we don’t see Austen actually trying to homebrew, or something. What else does he have to do? Sure he could work with the brewer but also be experimenting on his own. 

Beer Name: Average DudeBrew GuyPA

FakeStoryLine IPA

• Love 11

The brewery that Austin went with has a huge home brewer store, my dad and several of my close friends who are huge beer geeks have gotten similar microbreweries to make their home brews for less than $1,000 and that’s without tv time. It’s entirely possible that we just got an overview scene of Austin’s process because literally no one, even a person who deeply loves that person, wants to hear about it or watch it. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

The brewery that Austin went with has a huge home brewer store, my dad and several of my close friends who are huge beer geeks have gotten similar microbreweries to make their home brews for less than $1,000 and that’s without tv time. It’s entirely possible that we just got an overview scene of Austin’s process because literally no one, even a person who deeply loves that person, wants to hear about it or watch it. 

That hasn’t stopped them from showing us other uninteresting parts of Austen’s life...

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

That hasn’t stopped them from showing us other uninteresting parts of Austen’s life...

Completely valid and I agree with but based on real life experience it would be worse than following the day to day of Craig “designing” pillows rather than showing his clip art to people.

• Love 2

Say what you will about Ashley, but she’s never been accused of the things Thomas has been accused of. 

How is come every girl Thomas is with gets iced out and gets a reputation as crazy? Could it be there’s something Thomas does to fuel that??

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Completely valid and I agree with but based on real life experience it would be worse than following the day to day of Craig “designing” pillows rather than showing his clip art to people.

I have friends/acquaintances who homebrew, and I do like learning about it. But still, I hear ya ;)

• Love 2

i think Craig doesn't have his shit together right now because he doesn't need to, with the money he makes from Bravo, he feels like he's all set. but once all this ends, he's gonna have to grow up and i'm sure he will. 

• Love 1

There's nothing Southern about microbrews anyways.  I thought it started in the Pacific Nothwest.

Whiskey is Southern but they already failed at that.

Austen might as well have come up with a tequila label that he planned to sell in Mexico.

• Love 1
(edited)
38 minutes ago, scrb said:

There's nothing Southern about microbrews anyways.  I thought it started in the Pacific Nothwest.

My dad who was born and raised in Seattle could legit bore you with several hours talking about how and why microbrews have grown regionally and treated differently by media; I can’t because I have fallen asleep so many times during his talks but I know that isn’t necessarily true. If given tv time I bet Austin could also bore you with its history in the south which evolved a lot out of small home brews. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

How is come every girl Thomas is with gets iced out and gets a reputation as crazy? Could it be there’s something Thomas does to fuel that??

You could certainly argue that TR likes to gaslight, but imo, a woman's own organic psyche is what it is.  TRav isn't that powerful.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Say what you will about Ashley, but she’s never been accused of the things Thomas has been accused of. 

I just think he likes the crazy girls. He probably enjoys their drama and mad passion. And he apparently likes wild women who are freaks in the bedroom while boosting his ego by doting on/obsessing over him otherwise. He’s obviously got a crazy rebellious streak too, hence the reason he never found a nice sane society lady to settle down with and ended up in prison for his coke habit instead. 

But he still wants to call all the shots and look down his nose at his partners, hence the reason he likely chooses the crazy younger ones who don’t exactly fit the expected Mrs. Ravenel mold.

He and Whit and Shep are all cut from the same Peter Pan cloth, just in different versions—-they apparently view settling down as just that: settling! They seem to act as though no woman can ever live up to their self-deluded awesomeness. Unlike T-Rav though, Whit and Shep are just smart enough not to get caught up with the crazy/raging bunny boiler types.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

He probably enjoys their drama and mad passion.

Yep.  I meant to add in my post that he is drawn to women who create drama.  It's his entertainment.  Some folks use television, some use computers/games, Thomas watches dramatic, abrupt women.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

You could certainly argue that TR likes to gaslight, but imo, a woman's own organic psyche is what it is.  TRav isn't that powerful.

You’re right, but this dynamic seems to be similar. I noticed he told Kathryn “just say the word, I won’t invite her,” and then when Ashley got upset about not being invited, he was like, “yeah, I agree, it’s petty,” and then all this blew up. He says one thing to your face and the opposite behind your back. Why couldn’t he just be a man and tell Ashley, “Look, Kathryn kinda feels like this should be a family thing, I can see where she’s coming from and so I agreed to humor her this time and let it be just us.” 

1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yep.  I meant to add in my post that he is drawn to women who create drama.  It's his entertainment.  Some folks use television, some use computers/games, Thomas watches dramatic, abrupt women.

YES and some people have a way of creating the same dynamic over and over again, it’s like a pattern, the effect they have, regardless of the person. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 6/16/2018 at 5:40 PM, Neurochick said:

Why does Craig need therapy?  Because he won't do what people want him to do?  I think Naomie is the one who needs therapy.  I mean she was hostile towards Craig, sorry but you can't make anybody do what you want them to do.  Life 101. 

I agree that Naomie was wrong in the way she handled Craig’s ways, but the way Craig acts is not normal. Unable to ever show up on time, unable to meet deadlines, unable to be productive in a conventional sense, really. It may not matter now while the Bravo $ is still rolling in, but when all this is over, if he continues to be as he is now, he’s gonna have some real problems. I think he will likely get it together once this is over, tho, bc he will have to. 

Right now, he can get away with marching to the beat of his own drum, but with most jobs, that’s not gonna work. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Doesn't have to go very in-depth. A quick 1-2 minute conversation-less montage of him doing tasting, taking notes, smelling hops and grains, mixing and checking the vats, etc., would do the trick. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/14/2018 at 9:27 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I’m glad that Whitney tried to be the voice of reason and dissuade TRav from getting Ashley a Ravenel signet ring. If he was going to do that he might has well just jumped with both feet and gotten her an engagement ring. No...just no. TRav I do not like you but I’m  a good person and don’t want to see you tied to the likes of that harlot. 

I don’t believe for a second that he would have ever gone through with it and gotten her that ring. He is manipulating her to behave. It was said for show and shock. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

YES and some people have a way of creating the same dynamic over and over again, it’s like a pattern, the effect they have, regardless of the person. 

And they are usually addicts, which... Thomas is an addict.  

VERY unpopular opinion --- I actually don't hate Ashley.  I don't know why, but I feel like I get her.  I swear I am not crazy.  

• Love 3
On 6/16/2018 at 8:23 PM, lezlers said:

It's basically the equivalent of a housewife slapping her name on clothing/purses/shoes that someone else designed and made, and claiming all the credit. 

Or like taking the clip art that comes with your sewing machine and slapping it on a pillow?

• Love 2
13 hours ago, biakbiak said:

This is true.  I have friends who dabbled in homebrew.  This sort of set up is preferable to having the hobby take over your house.  And yes, you do not want to hear about it, nor live with the aftermath of a homebrewing disaster.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

And they are usually addicts, which... Thomas is an addict.  

VERY unpopular opinion --- I actually don't hate Ashley.  I don't know why, but I feel like I get her.  I swear I am not crazy.  

Me too, I feel like I get her. IDK I saw how Kathryn treated Landon last season and it looked to me like she was giving Ashley similar treatment. It’s petty, it’s rude and it’s obnoxious and clearly, kissing her ass doesn’t work, bc no matter how nice you try to be, if Thomas shows any interest or pays any attention to you, Kathryn hates you and there’s no changing her mind. She even stopped being Jennifer’s friend just bc Thomas handed her a tissue at the season 3 reunion! 

So I get it, it’s about time somebody checked Kathryn. 

• Love 5

I’m new here so if this has been addressed, my apologies.  Naomie is a pot stirrer and is rude.  But she brings drama and with Ashley bringing it regularly and Thomas when he drunkenly screamed at Chelsea, the season is pretty blah.  Continuing to make Craig the brunt of all jokes is tiring.  Shep is boring. So too is Cameron. Now if we had more JT drama, that might be interesting considering he has always been a sidekick. With Thomas gone next season and Whitney being too quiet the few times we saw him this season, the show needs someone “new” to explore.

• Love 3