Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Faux Weddings and a Funeral

• Start Topic

(edited)

Good grief - another segment on the eggs and wedding dresses.  No one cares, Tinsley.

And the sobbing over the eggs.  I’m close to turning on The Middle reruns.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 21

Lawdy lawd.  Looking at Tinsley and her mom crying over her eggs is making me cringe.  She wants to "say hi" to her eggs.  Ugh.  I have frozen eggs too but don't need to look at them everyday.  SMH.

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, Jets4274 said:

Tinsley probably knew that Topper was engaged at this point.  He just got married last week.  She probably did the wedding dress thing to make it seem as though she's close to having her own wedding soon.  Scott's probably running for the hills as we speak.

Tinsley absolutely knew. Topper and Tabitha got engaged in August 2017. They had the baby at the end of January 2018. Tinsley has probably been unraveling since Tabitha announced the pregnancy.

• Love 21

I found it a bit strange how Jill allowed the cameras to be at the funeral.  I don't know.  Would think that she would have wanted to keep that moment as private as possible.  I know she loved her husband though.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, Jets4274 said:

I found it a bit strange how Jill allowed the cameras to be at the funeral.  I don't know.  Would think that she would have wanted to keep that moment as private as possible.  I know she loved her husband though.

Where they at the actual funeral or where they just outside?

• Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Jesus Christ, Dale and Tinsley shrieking and crying because they are looking at Tinsley's eggs?  The apple didn't fall far from the tree.  They are both awful.

And their matching old school Chanel bags.  They are like a parody of something, but I’m not sure what.

I’m glad I had my drink and tissues ready for Bobby’s funeral.  Such a sweet man.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 16
Just now, Gem 10 said:

Carole must be so damn busy.  Doing what?  I have no idea.  She didn’t even start the article for Cosmo.  What else is new?  Guess playing with cats takes time.

Exactly.  She's the laziest person.   She doesn't seem to be getting a lot of writing gigs.  You'd think the ones she does get, she'd take seriously.  

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Where they at the actual funeral or where they just outside?

Looks like they were just outside but still.  I guess if I were in the same situation, I wouldn't have cared to have cameras in my face as I grieved over my husband.  Again, I know that Jill loved her husband.  I just wouldn't have cared to have been on camera during that time of grief.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, psychoticstate said:

Exactly.  She's the laziest person.   She doesn't seem to be getting a lot of writing gigs.  You'd think the ones she does get, she'd take seriously.  

Well, when you get up after noon, go to lunch and snark, the day is over already.  She needs some vitamins or maybe some new “coffee” to spark her up.

• Love 9
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Jets4274 said:

Looks like they were just outside but still.  I guess if I were in the same situation, I wouldn't have cared to have cameras in my face as I grieved over my husband.  Again, I know that Jill loved her husband.  I just wouldn't have cared to have been on camera during that time of grief.  

It’s super strange that only Bethany was filmed at the funeral like what? Why? Couldn’t she have said this is private? I need to make this death about me to Jill in private not with cameras?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13

When the doctor was on facetime - Tinsley asked him what had to be done step by step if she wanted to change one of her eggs into an embryo

The first thing I thought of was the Hannibal book - I think it was Mason - man eating wild pig owner - who got cattle prodded by his sister to retrieve sperm so she could make a baby.

Run Scott, Run!!!!!!

screaming-animated-gif.gif

• Love 8
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Dorinda is the only one coming off likable and semi sane in this episode so far lol

With the exception of making the girls know it is absolutely okay to drink in front of Luann...Dorinda isn't going to give up cocktails for anybody!

• Love 16

Dorinda saying she is going to change because of what happened to Luann. Nah. No she will not. She likes drinking too much. And WTF with them making fun of Luann with the mugshots. Really Tins? I bet she didn’t think it was funny when she got arrested. 

I’m glad Lu went to rehab but I hope she apologizes to the policeman she kicked and who got his face slammed  in the door. Poor guy. 

• Love 13

I'm now picturing Tinsley taking a used condom from Scott and squeezing its contents into a specimen cup which will be messengered over to her doctors office STAT

You in danger Molly (Scott) RUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

a2efe76859816f88d57136d5368dd2622fd9762d

• Love 24
(edited)
21 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

When the doctor was on facetime - Tinsley asked him what had to be done step by step if she wanted to change one of her eggs into an embryo

The first thing I thought of was the Hannibal book - I think it was Mason - man eating wild pig owner - who got cattle prodded by his sister to retrieve sperm so she could make a baby.

Run Scott, Run!!!!!!

screaming-animated-gif.gif

giphy (3).gif

Now I need to dig through my bookcases, find Hannibal, and give it another read. Maybe read Red Dragon and The Silence of the Lambs first. 

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 5

While I admire the ex-cons for their business venture, I can't imagine wanting to work out there.  It may be funny for the first time, but it was so bleak (I mean, I realize it's the theme), and no music?  Just looked like hell.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

While I admire the ex-cons for their business venture, I can't imagine wanting to work out there.  It may be funny for the first time, but it was so bleak (I mean, I realize it's the theme), and no music?  Just looked like hell.

It's like an episode of Scared Straight

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Her point is that she’s such a great writer, she can phone it in at the last minute.  So over Carole and her ego.

• Love 22