Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Holidazed and Confused

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I agree with the poster above who wrote that Lu’s TH about Tom was possibly the first time she has ever been completely honest and genuine on camera. 

But now I am confused. Didn’t she tell Victoria a few episodes ago that Tom had a new girlfriend?  I guess Bravo is showing scenes out of chron order . . . .

Unless they're two different girls?

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Really Luann, get over Adam leaving your niece to be with Carole. Carole did your niece a favor. And what’s wrong with guys from the Midwest? ( I’m from Chicago). 

Right? What a snob she is...she forgets, she is a Canadian born nobody who grew up in rural Connecticut to a blue collar mom and dad. Hardly the blue blood born socialite she has morphed into due to her former marriage to the Count. And really, bringing up the whole Adam/her niece/Carole as cradle robber thing was so petty and nasty. If Adam and her niece were in a committed relationship and soooo in love, he would still be with her. Luann seems like more of a tragic figure these days...the drinking, the rages, the failed marriage to Tom  after she rubbed her engagement in the faces of the other women...it's almost a soap opera.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I agree with the poster above who wrote that Lu’s TH about Tom was possibly the first time she has ever been completely honest and genuine on camera. 

But now I am confused. Didn’t she tell Victoria a few episodes ago that Tom had a new girlfriend?  I guess Bravo is showing scenes out of chron order . . . .

I wasn't watching for a long time.  After reading the posts here, I wasn't up for watching all the junk being brought down on Sonja (even though she asks for it often enough).  Anyway, I caved recently and watched quite a few episodes back-to-back.  I noticed some glaring inconsistencies in timing.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, teapot said:

My favorite thing was the time stamp at the party.  These chicks are out of control crazy at 9:20 pm!  Although, wasn't that around the time of Lu's arrest?  I'm completely nocturnal, but for the most part, I get it...middle-aged ladies can't hang!

I noticed that as well. They must get going EARLY. 

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny can never, ever, admit she is in the wrong. She will throw out every excuse she can think of in order to avoid it.

Just in this episode she immediately admitted she was wrong for talking about Tom's new girl in front of LuAnn. She apologized several times (and looked truly mortified while doing so). 

1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Please tell me I didn't see Sonja throw the dog onto the bed. Please.

You did. 

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

This also makes me question why she filed for Primary custody, she is often out of state/the country and if something happens to Brynn (God forbid) while she is with Jason and B is gone...…………...

I suspect that Jason wouldn't allow her to take Brynn to PR (she said that she did want to take her there) and that that is why she is seeking Primary custody. Also, she was talking about Home Schooling Brynn recently as well, which would allow her to take Brynn anywhere, anytime unchallenged. 

If she had primary custody, she’d get a nanny and would not think twice about leaving Bryn with the nanny instead of with Jason.  She’d rather do that than having joint custody but being more flexible with arrangements. I think home schooling would be the worst possible scenario for Bryn.  She needs to be involved in social situations with other people.  

Jason is the one who prevented Bryn from being shown on TV or social media.  Bethenny has violated this rule several times on instastory.  

• Love 10

Luann and Dorinda sounded very plastered at various points throughout that night.

Sonja, why do you think you need to explain why your sink is detached from your wall? Not everyone is comfortable with hearing such personal information about strangers when making house calls. Also, did she say she GLUED the towel rack back to the one? LOL

All of the women do product placements on the show for their projects but none of them do it as often as Bethenny so I don't understand why her of all people would make a dig at Ramona.

I do tend to agree with Bethenny here that her reaction and comments toward Dorinda were very clearly appreciative gestures by Bethenny. It seems Dorinda wanted a bit more direct fawning over her for what she was able to pull off (which seems counter to the point of giving someone a gift) but fair, she wanted something more from it but that said, it wasn't fair to make digs about it or for someone else to address because it's not like Bethenny acted like the gift was nothing and it's not like she didn't at any point acknowledge that Dorinda was the one that made that gift happen for her.

I don't understand the Bethenny and Carole situation. Both keep acknowledging that for whatever reasons they drifted apart but both seemed hurt by this - so then why didn't either you reach out to each other and address the situation and say 'I know you're busy but I miss my friend and would love to consciously make more time for each other'. If you were that close why would that be so difficult for either of them to say?

Luann actually slipped out of the handcuffs? The show may have missed out on the lead up to her divorce with Tom but they're getting something out of it this season with the fallout of her arrest. How many more times do we have to see footage of people like Luann making a fool of themselves because they're clearly too inebriated for people to learn from their stupid mistakes?

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/31/2018 at 2:45 PM, kicksave said:

What a snob she is...she forgets, she is a Canadian born nobody who grew up in rural Connecticut to a blue collar mom and dad. 

I don't think background determines whether or not you're a "somebody"  (in either direction; blue collar cred or blue blood pedigree). That said, it's beyond ironic to me  -- given Luann's tangled snobbery - that the things I like most about her are in defiance of that stupid Countess title -- partying with a pirate, drinking her wooden leg away and falling into a rosebush, swearing a blood oath against Frankel last night (only to drop it two seconds later because Bethenny made her pretty for the cameras) and her latest (best coffee mug ever!)  "Lay low. Dick".  The real Luann  (all gravelly voice and unladylike belly laugh) is where all the fun and joy resides,  not the faux aristo she created to please the fucking anti-Semite who fathered her children.  She married down, as far as I'm concerned.

I still believe this shift in their relationship happened Spring/Summer 2017.

Normally off season we get Instagram shots of Carole and Bethenny together - Spring/Summer there were none. 

@KungFuBunny - they spent Carole's birthday together last August (and did an insta story about it -- so much for the horrors of social media and selfies! :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 18
16 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Showing no interest in the PR charity but will not STFU about her marathon....terrible acting!!!

I still believe this shift in their relationship happened Spring/Summer 2017. Normally off season we get Instagram shots of Carole and Bethenny together - Spring/Summer there were none. Carole and Adam broke up in the Spring of 2017.

I can see Carole getting totally pissed if Bethenny said anything negative about Adam - because Carole wanted him back at all costs.

I could also see Bethenny telling Carole the pitch for "The Reluctant Vegan" was retarded, because it was. Carole was never even a vegetarian let alone a vegan, She never cooks herself but she was going to try to pitch a cookbook? The title is referencing herself not Adam. She couldn't even write the acknowledgement page.

PS how much of a true vegan is Adam, when he brags about making honey in Nicaragua?

Honey is made by bees for bees, and their health can be sacrificed when it is harvested by humans. Importantly, harvesting honey does not correlate with The Vegan Society's definition of veganism, which seeks to exclude not just cruelty, but exploitation.

Some women are dickmatzied, Carole got Bunmatized

• Love 21
1 hour ago, leslieo54 said:

What a great term! Stealing (for a dartying friend, of course)... ;-)

Yeah - I shocked the shit out of my 18yo when I said that "me and dad were going to darty today".  I work with a young hip gorgeous urban chick who keeps me up to date on what the "kids" are staying.  

• Love 7
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

So about Bethenny's post-episode blog. 

She doesn't address the Carole issue, at all.  Nothing said.  Interesting.

Her nutcracker story is also interesting.  She basically tells us that Michael did the legwork, not Dorinda, so her reaction was justified.  I'm not invested in whether or not she was grateful enough to Dorinda, but I will say that if one of "her people" went through any degree of effort, at her direction, to complete a task for someone and she wasn't personally thanked?  Well, just let me get to the storm shelter first.

She starts out by talking about parents hiding gifts, and how it's "frankly, preposterous".  I'm confuzzled by that stream of thought.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/blogs/bethenny-frankel/bethenny-frankel-we-all-have

Without Dorinda B wouldn’t have the nutcracker, so she should have openly thanked her.  I’m not sure the other women knew of Dorinda’s part.

Did B celebrate Christmas as a girl?  I thought she was Jewish?  So she doesn’t know about the tradition of Santa bringing the gifts...my family did it when we were young.  But of course she has to have an over-reaction to it.  Tone it down.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And, often, that gift that a parent thinks will "save Christmas" or make their child's day so memorable is the one that is the least noticed.  

I've had that happen - over the years, when my kids were younger, they would ask for something that was near impossible to find.  On the times Santa was successful in delivering the gift, oftentimes, something else that they hadn't asked for was the more popular and loved item.  

I think that Bryn may have been thrilled with that nutcracker for about five minutes, and then, went on to other gifts that she could actually PLAY with.  My feelings are that it was more that Bethenny wanted the nutcracker, as a decoration or something that will eventually increase in value as a collector's item.

Yeah, like that "Cabbage Patch" kid.  I had my husband go to the airport and wait for a shipment to come off a plane and pay a ton of money for a "Preemie" for my youngest.  Her fourth one no less. Ha.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

I thought she was Jewish?  So she doesn’t know about the tradition of Santa bringing the gifts...my family did it when we were young.

Jewish people are very much aware of the tradition of Santa--I am sure Bethenny included. I was interpreting her comments about the parents giving gifts to be sarcasm, not ignorance.

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Luann and Dorinda sounded very plastered at various points throughout that night.

Sonja, why do you think you need to explain why your sink is detached from your wall? Not everyone is comfortable with hearing such personal information about strangers when making house calls. Also, did she say she GLUED the towel rack back to the one? LOL

All of the women do product placements on the show for their projects but none of them do it as often as Bethenny so I don't understand why her of all people would make a dig at Ramona.

I do tend to agree with Bethenny here that her reaction and comments toward Dorinda were very clearly appreciative gestures by Bethenny. It seems Dorinda wanted a bit more direct fawning over her for what she was able to pull off (which seems counter to the point of giving someone a gift) but fair, she wanted something more from it but that said, it wasn't fair to make digs about it or for someone else to address because it's not like Bethenny acted like the gift was nothing and it's not like she didn't at any point acknowledge that Dorinda was the one that made that gift happen for her.

I don't understand the Bethenny and Carole situation. Both keep acknowledging that for whatever reasons they drifted apart but both seemed hurt by this - so then why didn't either you reach out to each other and address the situation and say 'I know you're busy but I miss my friend and would love to consciously make more time for each other'. If you were that close why would that be so difficult for either of them to say?

Luann actually slipped out of the handcuffs? The show may have missed out on the lead up to her divorce with Tom but they're getting something out of it this season with the fallout of her arrest. How many more times do we have to see footage of people like Luann making a fool of themselves because they're clearly too inebriated for people to learn from their stupid mistakes?

I think its because its not a real product yet, and maybe Bethenny is like "talk to me when its real, until then, you're full of shit"  

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Amen ! The jeans at the Berkshires ? Exactly.  I love Ramona's Bethenny shutdowns they have been great since the Brooklyn Bridge. I feel like Ramona plays a very maternal role to Bethenny and they are those kinds of fights, Ramona tells her like it is. And B snipes back to Ramona differently (like a teen eye rolling about her annoying crazy mom)  than she does the other HW.

I love their fights too!

Neither one is a victim. Ramona is the only one who has ever been able to make Bethenny shut up for a minute.

Was Ramona gleeful that Carole argued with Bethenny. Hell, yeah! Finally someone else stepped up to the plate.

Carole is a hypocrite, saying that Bethenny was talking about her friend behind her back WHILE talking to all of the other ladies about Bethenny behind Bethenny's back - LOL

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, film noire said:

@KungFuBunny - they spent Carole's birthday together last August (and did an insta story about it -- so much for the horrors of social media and selfies :)

Was it just Bethenny and Carole? And was it a dinner or a vacation somewhere?

Side note: On PBS, 6/1/18 they will be airing a documentary called Fatal Assistance. 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM. I think it documents the 4 billion dollars pledged to rebuild Haiti - that was never disbursed or used to re-build Haiti. Set your DVR

• Love 5

I watched the show last night, or partly watched.  Every time I tune now and again, Carole is always mentioning the fucking marathon.  Yes, it's an accomplishment, but damn talk about something else once in a while.  She seems like she's all besties with Tinsley now.  Maybe she's one who can only have one good friend at a time?  

Beth said oh we were busy with different things, which I thought was credible.  Well documented that she did a lot (and may still be doing a lot) of charity work for PR.  Carole was all about the - well you know what.  And I did see part of the one episode where Ramona (?) did a congratulations party for Carole for completing her deal (you know what), then Carole bitched the theme wasn't enough.   I think the other women may be just tired of her prattling on about it.  I know I am.   Then Carole said something about Beth being a narcissist.  Well, duh.  She's always been that, so how is that different from when you were inseparable like a year o so ago?  

Lu - get over yourself.  Being from the Midwest doesn't mean he's low class.  And not having money doesn't make you low class - you even "sang" 'money can't buy you class'.  Why are you so butt hurt over this guy dumping your niece - years ago - and moving onto Carole?  Were you hoping he'd dump your niece and go to you instead?  Plus, you were married to an operator (and I'd say you were somewhat of an operator yourself).  She had to have known Tom's reputation, and yet didn't care because he had buckets o' money.  The count is probably an 'operator', too.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, QuinnM said:

She said she’s renting it fully furnished.  Code for house sitting for snow birds who have a second home in Cabo.

Also code for someone who probably wants to sell and is willing to let Luann stay there at a discounted rate if they display it on the show.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Just in this episode she immediately admitted she was wrong for talking about Tom's new girl in front of LuAnn. She apologized several times (and looked truly mortified while doing so). 

You did. 

Yes, she did but only after the others pointed out to her that she was insensitive to Luann by bringing it up then repeating it several times. They pretty much had to explain to Bethenny that it isn't acceptable to say things like that to someone within your circle.

20 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I think its because its not a real product yet, and maybe Bethenny is like "talk to me when its real, until then, you're full of shit"  

Bethenny poo poo'ed Ramona's wine and she lectured Heather about her, Heather, successful clothing/shapewear line even though Bethenny's (past) clothing/shapewear line attempt was a big failure, Bethenny can't allow any other HW to promote their current line or a future line. I will not be surprised to read that Bethenny is now starting a new "skincare line" soon, she sure copied Heather's jean line (minus the sparkles), the material make up is very close to Heathers as is the style.

• Love 17

Wait, I guess that this means that Lu will not be filmed for the time she was in rehab. Now I am bummed.

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

You did. 

She should get arrested for animal cruelty.

2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I am very surprised Luann is going to sit and sleep on somebody's furniture even tho it was cleaned.  After all, she she is a Countess.

Lulu would say the furnishings have provenance. That's rich speak for used and worn.... just like eccentric is for bat shit crazy.

I really liked the penthouse though.

• Love 10
(edited)
45 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Was it just Bethenny and Carole? And was it a dinner or a vacation somewhere?

The two of were them on the beach (looked like the Hamptons) and (whether other people were around in real life) they were alone throughout  the insta (and joking back and forth when Bethenny gave Carole a gift).  

The count is probably an 'operator', too.

We know he's an anti-Semite -- neither is a prize, but I'd prefer an operator to a bigot.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, she did but only after the others pointed out to her that she was insensitive to Luann by bringing it up then repeating it several times. They pretty much had to explain to Bethenny that it isn't acceptable to say things like that to someone within your circle.

Hmmm, I don't remember it that way at all. I just thought that there was an awkward silence and that Lu looked hurt....so Bethenny realized she said something she shouldn't have. I guess I need to rewatch, but I don't remember the other ladies telling her she shouldn't have said it. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't remember the other ladies telling her she shouldn't have said it. 

Ramona did give her the "Molly you in danger, girl" eyes when she said it but B may have just assumed that was just Ramona's regular face. 

• Love 20
17 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Re: the nutcracker, I think that if it were me I would have taken Bethenny’s very genuine excitement as thanks enough. It was clear she knew that D was responsible and was just too in the moment to realize she hadn’t said thank you out loud. A true gift is given w/out expectation of reward. For someone who’s so proud of her hostessing abilities and her ability to make it nice, Dorinda is very quick to throw people under the bus when they don’t respond as she’d like them to.

I’m not a Bethenny fan by any stretch of the imagination but Carole and Dorinda have passed her as my least liked NY HW’s. Oh can I just suggest a change of name for this show? Not one of these women is married.

I used to like Carole and I still like Dorinda. I kind of feel as though, Carole was already mad at Bethenny before they started filming. She got with Dorinda and they agreed to gaslight Bethenny. Everything Bethenny says has a nefarious tone, she has an agenda, she's manipulating, she has a hidden motive.

All roads lead to Man Bun Boulevard for Carole.

Suddenly, Bethenny never told Carole about Adam/Houston/photographing? I don't believe Carole. I do believe Bethenny when she said that's why we had that fight - when I called Adam an operator. Carole barks back with you called Luann a loser. Huh? Carole said she found out about the Adam/Houston trip from Adam and a mutual acquaintance. So if Carole was upset that Bethenny didn't tell her, what kind of friend is Carole that she doesn't pick up the phone and says to Bethenny - hey did you call/email/text Adam? If you did, that upsets me because of A, B, & C. What kind of friend doesn't pick up the phone to say, hey I supported your charity, why haven't you yet sponsored me for the marathon?

I don't think Carole donated anything to Bethenny's Houston/PR cause. Bethenny would have invited her and Tinsley to the dinner Bethenny got an award instead of Ramona and Tinsley if she did.

I also believe Bethenny when she said Carole wasn't interested in Be Strong or going to Houston/PR. Had Carole been at all interested in making a trip or being involved in anyway, she could have done so directly. According to Carole she was the one who introduced Bethenny to Michael Capponi.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

Right? What a snob she is...she forgets, she is a Canadian born nobody who grew up in rural Connecticut to a blue collar mom and dad. Hardly the blue blood born socialite she has morphed into due to her former marriage to the Count. And really, bringing up the whole Adam/her niece/Carole as cradle robber thing was so petty and nasty. If Adam and her niece were in a committed relationship and soooo in love, he would still be with her. Luann seems like more of a tragic figure these days...the drinking, the rages, the failed marriage to Tom  after she rubbed her engagement in the faces of the other women...it's almost a soap opera.

But her mentor Honeychile gave her an Eliza Doolittle continental education.

The problem is for all of Princess Squash Blossom High Horse's pretentious behavior she still shouts out with regularity "Move yer bloomin' ass!" and thus shows hers.

FYI: Someone else came up with that great name. Always thought it suited her.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, QuinnM said:

And speaking of crazy people, Carole is upset about what she is seeing in Bethenny’s talking heads?  She should watch her own talking heads.  She’s not all sweetness and light either.

7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. 

Truth is, they ALL talk about one another as soon as someone leaves the room. They ALL have scathing THs. This is reality TV, not Full House. 

Some people love Bethenny and some love to hate her.  They analyze and criticize everything she says and does even if the other HWs do it too.   There are HWs I dislike but I refuse to get into "hate" mode.   I was taught that hating consumes you and makes you ugly.   I believe it

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, ryebread said:

We play the same way. After all the presents are opened, we roll the dice some more and compete for the good stuff. Last year everyone was after a gift card to Macy's that my brother brought. He's in the chips and a generous sort so we figured it was one of the more $$ items. Game on. When the dice rolling was over and I'd won the card, we were all curious to know the value of it. 

Guess how much?

Big fat zero dollars and zero cents. It was a blank card. It was hilarious because we'd been fighting over/stealing that thing like it was a $500 windfall - never thinking for a moment that he was pulling a fast one on us. Unless you've ever played this game, you'll never realize how raucous and cut-throat it gets. It's fun and hilarious.

Had I been at Beth's White Elephant, I'd be stealin' the pashmina/poncho that Sonja got. That's the only thing that really interested me. Although I love a good Beauty blender.

I love your brother.  ?????

• Love 5

I think Carole should go to her Publisher and pitch a new book called

Reluctant To Let Go Of My Vegan Man Bun

PS: Carole if you're trying to live a vegan lifestyle, you would never order EGGS cooked 3 different ways

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, escapetoreality said:

Knowing what we know about Bethenny's fetish for organization and purging Bryn's things, I'll bet that fugly nutcracker was out on the curb on January 2nd. 

Or in Dorinda's storage.

I bet Dodo said if B ever wanted to get rid of it Mrs. Christmas would take it off her hands.

That nutcracker is sooooo Dorinda.

Edited by Giselle
Take not wake
  • Love 7

Who puts their face on a candle lit cake? a drunk person. Jeez.

Bethenny really is a nasty piece of work. She trashes all of them all the time.

Ramona hanging up on Bethenny was the first good thing she has done in a while. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, weaver said:

The show disappointed me except for the end.  

The phone call between Ramona and Bethenny seemed so staged, almost as if each side were filmed at a different time, and Bethenny was reading from a script.  It was funny to see poor Coco in the street though.  

8 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I thought the same thing, that didn't sound like a natural phone call, Ramona sounded like she was trying to act.    I was afraid her poor dog was going to hit by a car. 

I agree and think the whole Bethenny/ Carole disagreement was staged too.    

None of them are actresses and it shows.

• Love 2
(edited)
30 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Suddenly, Bethenny never told Carole about Adam/Houston/photographing? I don't believe Carole. I do believe Bethenny when she said that's why we had that fight - when I called Adam an operator. Carole barks back with you called Luann a loser. Huh?

side note:  they used this ep title Holidazed & Confused during Glorious Season 3 of RHONJ when they had all of those Christmas episodes where the Giudices & Gorgas were feuding  (good times)

Anyways, I think Carole's point was. she was going on about the M-word over text, and Bethenny didn't acknowledge what she was saying, she just responded and changed the subject by saying Luann was  a loser.

I keep on sounding like I'm Team Carole which I'm not (#teamneither) but I don't like it when people do that to me, either!

Edited by teapot
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Some people love Bethenny and some love to hate her.  They analyze and criticize everything she says and does even if the other HWs do it too.   There are HWs I dislike but I refuse to get into "hate" mode.   I was taught that hating consumes you and makes you ugly.   I believe it

My dad always told me -"hate is like acid, it destroys only it's container".  I know it wasn't his quote, but he said it alot.  :) 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

My dad always told me -"hate is like acid, it destroys only it's container".  I know it wasn't his quote, but he said it alot.  :) 

Smart man!

• Love 2
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole is now totally lying that she never knew about the Houston Adam trip and about the day rate and being comped - she wrote all about it in her blog 2 weeks ago

What was bothering me was there were 2 people in that original conversation about the Houston/PR trip be it by text, email, phone, smoke signals.  It was Bethenny and Adam (or Bethenny's assist for Bethenny).  Carole acting like she knew exactly what happened was stupid and she DID keep talking over B.  She wouldn't give B a chance to say her side of it.  As with all issues, there are 3 sides, B's, A's and the truth.  Carole has no side.  I also understood B's reactions during that discussion.  She was holding back because she was starting to get angry and didn't want to flay Carole and say something she regrets.  A move she doesn't afford the other cast members.  The way Lu and B handled the "she called Lu a loser" situation made me giggle.  I think while they drive each other nuts, I do think there is some true affection between them.  Based on what I have seen and heard of Adam so far, I would say that patchouli smelling dude is an opportunist.  They need to quit giving him opportunities.

• Love 17

Carole said Bethenny never told her about the Houston trip not that she didn't know about it. She specifically said to Bethenny when they were in Carole's bedroom that someone else had told her about it.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

So... it's not like Ramona hasn't dissed the other women's attempts at marketing a product. Anyone remember Jill and Kodak? She doesn't have a track record of supporting other women - so it shouldn't be surprising when she gets it directed back at her. And she knows Bethenny long enough and well enough to not be shocked that she made a snarky comment about Ramona's latest venture. I'd be more shocked if Bethenny was kind and supportive. She's the snark factor on the show.

Hasn't Ramona had a skin line for eons?  True Renewal or some such bullshit?  I do think they should be supportive of each other but it seemed like they made too big of a deal out of her snarking about this.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

I've been calling her Lu-dini since I saw that.

Donate your blood and see Ramona and Sonja talk about constipation!

Is Carole contractually obligated to say "marathon" in every episode?

It was a really good episode. But, it would have been better if Dorinda set herself on fire with that cake,.

tenor.gif?itemid=5253996

• Love 2
(edited)

Anyone who wants to see clips from LuAnn’s “Cabernet Show”” can see it on Jill’s instastory  from last night.  She looks fabulous, that’s all I’ll say.

Oh, more of it is on Ally’s Instastory.. AllyShapiro.  

Edited by weaver
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, ryebread said:

Hanky Panky Panties start off at about $30 a pair. That looked like a three-pack that Bethenny was gifted from Tinsley.

Instead of trying to peddle toaster ovens, Sonia should have thought up a clever name like Hanky Panky Panties and developed a line of undies. Perfect product for her that she might have had some success with.

Lol, I'll never not find a reference to Sonja and her damn toaster oven hilarious!  

Lu's apartment looked fabulous.  She should have stayed home for the holidays...just sayin'.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 6

I'm not going to pretend I know what caused the schism in Beth and Carole's friendship, but I do have a theory as to at least part of it. Okay, so they both admit they drifted apart over the summer while Beth was focusing on hurricane relief and Carole was comforting a friend, and hanging out with Tinsley. Is Beth jealous that Carole and TInsley have developed a friendship? Maybe. I think, from what they've each said (and I don't like either of them, so I have no horse in this race) Bethenny or her people somehow, by some means, contacted Adam to photograph her "journey", Adam asked about being paid and the snowball began rolling down the mountain. I think the thing that annoyed Carole was Bethenny openly dissing Adam; "He's an operator", and "Are we done with Adam yet?". If someone said that about someone I was deeply infatuated with, I'd take offense too. I don't know if Beth had a problem with Carole, but she definitely (imo) alienated her with her remarks about Adam; and thus the weird awkwardness and distance. The Berserkshire confrontation only made it worse and more uncomfortable for them (again, imo).

And, yes Bethenny, Carol probably seemed sad because she was. She was mourning the demise of your friendship.

• Love 13