Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

I think Anfisa is within her rights not to be in a relationship with someone with a child. She has probably specified "no kids" from the outset and it would be a non-starter on a dating site. I'm sure Jorge would have never said anything had this Ex not come out of the woodwork and contacted Anfisa but now that she has, Jorge has been caught lying by omission. If, like he claims he's "100% positive" he's not the Baby Daddy, he'd be anxious to prove it with a paternity test instead of stalling and not "getting around to it." I wonder if the Ex is a friend of one of his sisters. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I'm amazed even wealthy women spend the money they do on those shoes.  Most of them are so tacky looking that I think if it weren't for the red sole that intended to tell everyone "Look, I must make a ton of money because I can afford these," they wouldn't purchase them.

I have 8 pairs.  Most bought on clearance. Haven’t bought any in a few years as there is no local store selling them. The basics sell for under $1000. The more fashion ones start at $1000. The styles have ranged from super tacky to really nice.  The 6 inch heel on som of them  is a bit of a turnoff.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I think that's it, Magemaud!

If this is true, that is a lot of money. Money that can be used to pay the rent, buy food, etc. Fine, send some money home once your needs are met and that it should be a joint decision with both parties agreeing to the amount.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

If this is true, that is a lot of money. Money that can be used to pay the rent, buy food, etc. Fine, send some money home once your needs are met and that it should be a joint decision with both parties agreeing to the amount.

That's why Chantel was so irritated.  She and Pedro live in a studio and then she visits his mother and sister who have a 3bdr place--an apartment they can't afford unless their prince sends money HE can't afford to send on his own.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Their bills do seem to be all paid.  And he's working two jobs.  I agree that normal adults would have discussed it, but Chantel doesn't seem to be lacking in any luxuries, let alone necessities.

2 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

That's why Chantel was so irritated.  She and Pedro live in a studio and then she visits his mother and sister who have a 3bdr place--an apartment they can't afford unless their prince sends money HE can't afford to send on his own.

They're now in a one bedroom.  And sure, she has books to pay for, but she doesn't need a new stethoscope every term.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Robbie M said:

Pedro has the most immature reactions to everything. He was sitting there pouting like a toddler. 

This. He has worn this expression since first entering la casa Family Chantel for the big face-off. BEFORE they started their shameful underhanded baiting. SINCE they have not been seen by him in perhaps weeks. Sulk, sulk. Not that I'm defending them, but they are not his wife, Chantel is, and he seems in permanent shut off mode.

His family is no better to her, yet he thinks she should put up with them and their antics and never say a word, even when she is putting up with disrespect in her own home. I noticed she was telling one of the producers she would have tried to reason with him during the tell all, but that she knew it would just make him mad, so she said she says nothing.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

They don't seem to be hurting for cash. Nice clothes, nice car for Chantel, decent apartment, school etc. I haven't heard Chantel say they can't pay their own rent and she must make enough to have signed a support agreement for him. Pedro works two jobs, he doesn't seem to spend money on much other than his video gaming system, which is probably the equivalent of Chantels manicures, pedicures, hair, eyelashes and wardrobe. Is 300 excessive? That's a judgement call each person/couple has to make. Numbers have been thrown around who knows what is accurate. It does seem that all their immediate expenses are covered and Pedro has said he works overtime and that is where the money comes from. The issue is between Pedro and Chantel, her family should have no say or influence on the subject and Pedro's family should accept and be grateful for whatever they receive. Chantel grew up, it appears not wanting for much, Pedro apparently grew up with much less, if he wants to raise his family's standard of living, kudos to him. I'm sure many come to this country and never give another thought to the people they leave behind.

• Love 12
On 7/22/2018 at 8:41 PM, DVDFreaker said:

I think they had sex in the tent after Hassam proposed to Nicole 

Surely he deserves some sympathy over that. Can you imagine what Nicole smelled like after riding a camel through the desert and sweating like a junkie on a four day cleanse? There's no way in hell that should have been touched with a ten foot pole.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, Landlord said:
On 7/22/2018 at 7:50 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

OMG PROVIDE THE MOUTH SWAB RIGHT NOW

Maury wouldn<t have any of this nonsense. We would have had the results... After the break.

Problem is, it takes time to get those results; at least 1-2 days and up to several weeks, depending on the lab. Not to mention, all involved have to provide a sample. Maury has to get the samples in advance; no such thing as take the sample on the show and "back after the break with the results!"  Quel dommage, wish it were so! I want to know, and I want to know now!

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, renatae said:

Problem is, it takes time to get those results; at least 1-2 days and up to several weeks, depending on the lab. Not to mention, all involved have to provide a sample. Maury has to get the samples in advance; no such thing as take the sample on the show and "back after the break with the results!"  Quel dommage, wish it were so! I want to know, and I want to know now!

The show was filmed awhile ago.  They could have brought out the test to see if he would actually do it.  They could have added a little note about the results, like they did last week about Jorge's arrest.

• Love 10

Just finished watching the rest of Part 1.  I hope for Part 2, David is told to shut up...I don't need his feedback, theory or comment on everyone. I feel like he's either gunning for the interviewers job or the official 90 Day Fiancee therapist.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, funky-rat said:

That's how I took it too.  He was a bouncer, and he sees a group of women who are going to get stupid drunk and wander around a city, and his future wife among them.  Bad things happen.  He didn't want her to do it, but relented when her sisters made it sound like he was keeping her under lock and key, but he asked her to check in from time to time to let him know she was OK.  I saw nothing unreasonable about it.  Alexei didn't want Loren to do it either, but no one was acting like he kills people for fun.  

And Alexi had a bachelor party of his own!  Andrei didn't want one and didn't want Libby to have one.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Pao turned off all commenting on her Instagram.  

She's a coward. So is Juan. People like that are all bark and then they run and hide. Those two deserve each other and Russ needs to stop making that marriage happen, it's over, she got her green card. I wouldn't put it past her to divorce Russ and marry Juan and try to being him to the US as her husband so they can run around MiYAMMY together being fake fabulous. She is the definition of a skank.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Pao has been looking for a reality show since day one.  She knew there would be cameras when she came down for breakfast the first day - the whole purpose of the sexy lingerie (with the hat - because it's cute and quirky.)  She really didn't care a bit that she was totally disrespecting Russ's parents - IN THEIR HOUSE!  She was GOING to get noticed.  After the local ads with the tractor didn't give her the exposure she needed she ramped it up with the whole "I'm so miserable - I HAVE to go to Miami."

Juan has something on her that even she is embarrassed to admit (a very low bar indeed) - was she a thief? grifter? hooker?  Giving him exposure is the blackmail that she is paying.  That is the only reason she can't choose between her husband and her "best friend"  (By the way, I thought the woman she went running with was her "best friend"  - is being her best friend like getting a participation trophy?)

I totally agree with the first paragraph - that girl is thirsty.

However, I think what Juan has on her is that he is the secret boyfriend. That relationship definitely goes beyond the boundaries of "best friend." If he was blackmailing her, she wouldn't be giggling and acting like a flustered 12-year-old. She would be angry. However, I don't dismiss the possibility that he also knows things about her that she doesn't want known, besides their true relationship.

• Love 10
37 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

The show was filmed awhile ago.  They could have brought out the test to see if he would actually do it.  They could have added a little note about the results, like they did last week about Jorge's arrest.

True. ANYTHING would be progress! The constant yakking about getting a test and the absolute zero movement in that direction is tiresome.

• Love 3

So Rooooooss has graduated to a third rate Lauren, acting as Paos back up. He looked like a gossipy old woman at church smiling and pursing his lips. I just can’t with his hair and those shoes. I swore when they walked in there was an Aldo shoe box next to them. The penguin may as well as run it because Shaun had no ? Anfisa is clearly the prettiest, savviest and smartest but I did have a disapproving giggle when she called Pao a cu$&t and mentioned her calendar. Why was Molly primping Pao like she was 12. Yuk. I’m waiting for family Chantel next week. These seasons go to quickly, like sand thru the reality hour glass, these are the sad indulgences of our lives 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, renatae said:

I totally agree with the first paragraph - that girl is thirsty.

However, I think what Juan has on her is that he is the secret boyfriend. That relationship definitely goes beyond the boundaries of "best friend." If he was blackmailing her, she wouldn't be giggling and acting like a flustered 12-year-old. She would be angry. However, I don't dismiss the possibility that he also knows things about her that she doesn't want known, besides their true relationship.

I don't know....I don't think Juan has anything on Pao.  I think that Pao and Juan are just your typical "mean girls" and they create drama and then get off on the attention.  Durng the video call with Juan, Pao was putting on that "Stop.  Don't.  Stop.  Don't stop, don't stop" to keep the spotlight on her for a few more minutes.  Juan is just a bitchy trust fund baby who thinks this is all fun and games.  He can swan around Bogota telling everyone that he is a big TV star in America.

Ack!  Why am I even talking about them???  They are the worst part of the show, and yet......my favourite thing to complain about.

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Pao's influence has made Russ a worse man.

Russ has had no influence on Pao.

So true. I imagine that on Wednesdays, they wear pink. Russ has been willing to sell his soul for a trophy wife.

Why she lets him walk around with that 1960s British band haircut is beyond me. Oh, I know why. She hasn't even noticed because she's too busy looking at herself, or making sure the cameras get her best angle.

• Love 12
On 7/22/2018 at 10:11 PM, iwasish said:

I didn’t think Andrei was overly forceful, he was firm and I think the father understood his reasoning. I get the fathers point also. If he truly can’t go to school or work, I can see the dad being bothered by the video games all day. That’s a dangerous habit to get into. It can make you lose that drive to go to school and work. If he can’t go to a college or trade school, can’t he at least attend adult education courses or just attend classes (and pay for it)in a community college without getting college credits. If he is not taking a seat from an otherwise eligible student what’s the harm. 

What a difference though in how her father speaks to him vs Father Chantels accusatory tone with Pedro.

I see what you're saying, but I think it's kind of normal for people to go through a transition period. My spouse got a Master's degree in the U.S., then went back to their home country for 2 years to work before we got married (visa requirements- long story). When said spouse finally got back here in the U.S., work was tough to find and there was definitely an adjustment phase.  If Andrei was a hardworking guy before, he'll be one again. It just takes some time to get acclimated. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, renatae said:

However, I think what Juan has on her is that he is the secret boyfriend.

He's no boyfriend, but he does have a secret.

3 hours ago, IntoTheMystic said:

Can you imagine what Nicole smelled like after riding a camel through the desert and sweating like a junkie on a four day cleanse?

Uhhhhh...like Danielle?

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Every time Tobo opened his mouth to speak, I wanted to put a sock in it. I have no patience for his self-righteous, condescending lectures.

Why doesn't he open up a life coach business from an empty storage unit and tell us all what we're doing wrong and how to live our lives, LOL. How dare he tell Molly what's right or wrong in her conflict with her Dominican rat, with whom he's been surreptitiously communicating and indulging his bad mouthing of her? STFU Tobo, he was so eager to take the side of the loser (that he must identify with), even seeing film evidence of Luis' douchey behavior didn't really change Tobo's worthless opinion. How dare he advise people on "family togetherness" with a haughty, knowing tone of voice. He knows nothing of the subject. He's been mooching off his family, his friends, embezzling money, and scurrying off to Thailand to escape.  Ashley, how Tobo met Annie reflects much worse on you POS father than it does on Annie. The nerve of Tobo to suggest that Nicole & Azan's relationship isn't legit enough. Tobo proposed to a prostitute within 10 days of meeting her, and she only loved him 80%. Then he has the audacity to mock Jorge for lying when he himself is a lying sack of garbage, never taking responsibility, and the King of Empty Promises (aka lies with undeliverables). The a-hole dared to call Anfisa smug while he pontificates, oozing on the sofa like a Buddha in a fat suit. I cannot stand the sight of him.

When Tobo tried to deceive Molly by minimizing the amount of contact Luis had with him, I was proud of Annie for putting the truth out there to Molly that Luis was in fact calling "a lot."

Russ looked pasty and anemic next to Pao, but I'm afraid the only remedy would have been for him to show up in full KISS regalia. Pao's smug face game was on point. She still has feelings for her ex-boyfriend (I suspect that's Juan, actually), I could read it on her face. She acts all annoyed with Juan yet she can't give up her "best friend." Sure.

I'm looking forward to next week when Pao & Annie, of all people, get all gleefully judgy over Anfisa's webcam past.

Jorge, a terrible, but experienced terrible liar was laughing at Azan's lies about not remembering which woman he was speaking to. Or maybe there were that many? He said the right thing for a change when refusing to talk about their sex life.

It's Anfisa's right to choose a man who doesn't have children with other women, especially if he lied about it. So, Molly, your judging a 22 yr old for not wanting to stepparent, after you tried and failed to force step-parenting on a 29 yr old man-child, you can keep it to yourself. STFU. Shame on her for "robbing the cradle" again on her next failed romance. I'm glad Olivia is walking away so she doesn't have to pick up the pieces of her bad decisions.
Azan is a lazy bum and he'll bring Nicole nothing but grief until he finds someone else to mooch off of. Maybe Mo's skank Luisa will be available.

I laughed when Jorge and Anfisa took all the pizza to their room. Maybe they wanted to force Tobo to eat a salad!

I'm leaning more toward Pao's ex being bisexual, and Juan missing the menage a trois.  They are so enmeshed I'm finding it difficult to believe there was zero sex involved.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree with Coachristletjen, WHY didn't they have the DNA test ready and waiting for Jorge.  They could have taken his sample, by a qualified person right there on the set and that would have been the end of it.  The results would have been mailed to Jorge AND the child's mother.  So, Jorge could lie if it wants, but, the mother would have the document to confirm it. 

TLC could do that, but they're too cheap.

• Love 2

The irony of David advising everyone else about how they should act and feel.  He's the life coach with no life.

I'm sure many men find Molly attractive ... right around last call.

I don't know which is worse: the fact that Luis was calling David and Pedro for support, or the fact that Luis was calling David and Pedro for support.

Way to show your everlasting love and respect for your "fucking wife," Jorge.

I still like Pao.  I can't help it.   I suspect she'd tear Anfisa to shreds.

• Love 4

Pao was getting so much hate she disabled the comments on her Instagram which PROVES what a coward she is. Twitter isn't being kind to her either from what I can see. She is just a repugnant mess of a human. A scab falling from Anfisa's ass would not only look more attractive than Paola Mayfield, but it would be smarter, kinder, and more interesting. I don't believe for one second Pao had a miscarriage. That's something Pao cooked up in her tiny little brain to tell her family to make them feel sorry for her because she KNEW they were going to call her out on not calling/visiting/acting like a member of the family. She straight up lied and you could see that she was lying because of the way Roos was sitting behind her trying to cover his smirk and not laugh while she was bad-acting the lie to her family. She couldn't even sell it . . . she's a shit actor to boot.

I. Can. Not. Stand. Pao.

Her lumpy lips look swollen in random places and she plays it up like that's a good thing, her hair goes from bad to worse to god awful to 'not on God's color wheel' depending on the episode, and her she's just a ferociously *mean* girl. I can't find a single redeeming quality to her. And I've tried. I come up empty every time. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, IntoTheMystic said:

...I don't believe for one second Pao had a miscarriage. That's something Pao cooked up in her tiny little brain to tell her family to make them feel sorry for her because she KNEW they were going to call her out on not calling/visiting/acting like a member of the family. ...

I. Can. Not. Stand. Pao.

I think she was about a minute pregnant before her body ended things, and only knew because she happened to have a test.  This is extremely common, and something most women have gone through without even knowing.  I think it's a very different experience for the women who are later on and have really formed an emotional bond with their fetus.  

"I can't pick between my best friend and my husband right now."  Honey, this isn't a new idea just sprung on you.  And you did choose.  You chose Juan.  

P.S. your pic gives me great joy Into :)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Even Jerry Springer would do DNA tests on the randoms that were on his show.

3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I laughed when Jorge and Anfisa took all the pizza to their room. Maybe they wanted to force Tobo to eat a salad!

I saw that, so weird and even weirder that nobody said anything about it.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Azan had to quit his job in order to be available to Nicole whenever she called!? 

I have heard many excuses for not getting a job but this one is the best!!!!  And if true, how sad for everyone involved ESPECIALLY May.

• Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Word to your whole post but especially the part where Anfisa was ganged up for not wanting to be a stepmom to a ten year old at age 22, 23.  ME NEITHER when I was 22 or 23.  Plus a putz like Jorge?  Pass.  He knew it was a possibility he was the dad and ignored the s situation.  Deal ender for me.

I did not want my own kids so I did not have any.  I certainly did not want someone else’s children.  And in her case, she would end up supporting not only his lazy ass but also his kid.  

If I were the mother of that kid, I would not want her any where near him.  Tell her that her father is dead and create a good story of the man he was.

Anfisa needs to get away from him as fast as she can.  She is smart and pretty and can make something of herself.  She does not need that albatross around her neck weighing her down.  He is a loser and a liar and that will never change.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, Kid said:

I have heard many excuses for not getting a job but this one is the best!!!!  And if true, how sad for everyone involved ESPECIALLY May.

And yet, that is the quality of a husband that Nicole craves. 

I wonder if Nicole made a deal with Azan, he will be available anytime during the day or night and she will support him.

Now that Nicole is in Morocco for an extended period of time and they live in the same apartment then Azan can get another job, right?  Make some money so when they do come back to the US they have some seed money.  I know that Nicole came back sans husband but when they she thought they were getting married they did nothing to prepare for the future. 

Azan is weak in character, a trait that even the most handsome man would be a huge detractor for me.  I am surprised that Azan's mother had not urged him to get a job if no other reason to get away from Nicole for a few hours everyday, lol.

I love my husband but I cannot even think of how I would manage a daily eight hour conversation. 

So much for that strapless wonder Nicole harassed her mother in to buying, looks like there is a proper Muslim wedding dress.  Nicole is secretly trying to figure out how to make it strapless. 

Mother Nicole should be spitting nails right about now, especially since she said that her family has no business telling her what to do or knowing what is going on, really? Seems to me if I am paying the way for this nonsense I get to know everything and offer my opinions freely! 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Home paternity tests are not that expensive--some even guarantee results very quickly--it doesn't take long if it's parent and child samples. These results would not hold up in court if Jorge contests them, though. They would have to then be court-ordered and done by a court-approved entity--at least in my state. If Jorge is 100% sure he is not the father, taking a home test would put the matter to rest.

I suspect they (production) want to draaaag this storyline out--along with the other's--for the next season? At any, rate, the show is getting tiresome and it's getting hard to care about any of these people--I will come here for the snark, though.

• Love 3
On 7/23/2018 at 6:43 AM, trimthatfat said:

Molly can kindly stfu about Anfisa staying with Jorge if he’s the father of that child. I actually appreciate that Anfisa is honest about not wanting to be in the child’s life. Better that than the child being hurt by Anfisa’s lack of desire for a relationship if she came to Jorge’s home. I know a few women who hate being step-parents and it’s really the kids who suffer. 

Furthermore, Anfisa has said repeatedly that it's wrong for Jorge to have deserted his child (if indeed this is his child.  Which we all know she is) because she herself grew up without a father and knows the pain.  Anfisa is certainly concerned about Jorge's financial obligations, but I think she's at least equally disgusted with him for abandoning his daughter.

And there's nothing to say about Molly other than what the hell is wrong with her?  She still has a small child living at home, and her first obligation is to her child, not to her G-spot.  This is not to say she shouldn't date, fall in love, become engaged to someone, even to someone younger who is from another country, but that her first concern is not the man's happiness, but her child's happiness, comfort and safety.  And that's the way it should be until her little girl is of age.  You can't just go dropping babies by the roadside, Molly, because you're horny and worried about getting old.  As they say, you should've thought about that before giving birth so late in life.  If the burden is too much, maybe the little girl's father would like custody of her.  Shame on you, Molly:  you haven't learned a damn thing.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I have 8 pairs.  Most bought on clearance. Haven’t bought any in a few years as there is no local store selling them. The basics sell for under $1000. The more fashion ones start at $1000. The styles have ranged from super tacky to really nice.  The 6 inch heel on som of them  is a bit of a turnoff.

As sorry.  Maybe it's the ones I've seen the reality stars where that always look tacky!

2 hours ago, Kid said:

Anfisa needs to get away from him as fast as she can.  She is smart and pretty and can make something of herself.  She does not need that albatross around her neck weighing her down.  He is a loser and a liar and that will never change.

She and Pao are smart enough to know that until they find the American that can give them the life of luxury they crave, they'll keep them around for TLC money.

• Love 3

Something tickles my brain from way back when.  Azan worked as a personal trainer, a huge draw for Nicole, and he got fired because she kept calling when he was at work.  But now that seems like a totally made up story since they don't mention it, and he doesn't seem to have any issue not answering her call at other times.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:
On 7/23/2018 at 10:10 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree with Coachristletjen, WHY didn't they have the DNA test ready and waiting for Jorge.  They could have taken his sample, by a qualified person right there on the set and that would have been the end of it.  The results would have been mailed to Jorge AND the child's mother.  So, Jorge could lie if it wants, but, the mother would have the document to confirm it. 

We here could have started a Go Fund Me for the kit 

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mother Nicole should be spitting nails right about now, especially since she said that her family has no business telling her what to do or knowing what is going on, really? Seems to me if I am paying the way for this nonsense I get to know everything and offer my opinions freely! 

That is the other thing I love about parasites. They live off of other people yet tell those same people to keep their noses out of the parasite’s business.

My first husband was a Muslim. I wonder if she’s aware that a Muslim can have up to four wives. The cultural differences broke up our marriage and both of us were highly educated. So this fiasco, if it ever happens, should last about a minute.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

These seasons go to quickly, like sand thru the reality hour glass, these are the sad indulgences of our lives. 

Haven't watched THAT soap opera in years, but I "got" it!!!  LOL.

• Love 7
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Azan worked as a personal trainer, a huge draw for Nicole, and he got fired because she kept calling when he was at work.  But now that seems like a totally made up story since they don't mention it, and he doesn't seem to have any issue not answering her call at other times.

I thought he said that he was fired from his job because of Nicole’s constant phone calls, just didn’t mention the personal trainer part. I always called BS on that because nobody forced him to answer and he always could have turned the damn phone off. Then there’s always the “bad connection” excuse. But somebody explain to me this cockamamie excuse why he can’t work NOW because he’s “up all night taking care of Nicole”?  Did I hear that right? I’m sure her presence in Morocco has messed up his online business of getting foreign women to send him money. 

On a totally different couple, I have a theory that Lourdes and/or Jorge’s other sisters are responsible for this Ex With a Love Child coming back into the picture now.  

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6

I think that Jorge having nothing to do with the child in question is not a case of him abandoning the child exactly- I think that he was very young  (as we see he is not that mature of a person at 28 yrs old so I can only imagine at 17 yrs old his level of maturity) and it sounds like he did not have an actual relationship with this woman so he just forgot about it when he could which was most the time. In his mind this woman has not convinced him or if she has he didnt want to take responsibility from a one night stand. Now I am not saying this is the right decision to make just that I think it was not like he walked away from a baby or child he knew or had any emotional attachment to  so in his mind its not his. Also I am wondering why the mother did not file for child support through the legal system who would have gladly tested Jorge and had him pay support ? If she is sure it is his I would guess she did not want him to be in the babies life so she let it go. And for sure if she was willing to let it go he was too. I dont like the way she was referring to this child as a baby when talking to Jorge and saying to him that he doesnt know her name but yet he met up with you to buy some things at the mall for the child? Then she says at the Tell All that he would not give her money for food once? Which is it? I dont like that her story is not adding up either so I dont think it is a clear case of Jorge just abandoning his daughter - sorry Anfisa. Also if Anfisa is so upset that he is doing that why isnt she pushing for the test like yesterday? Lastly Anfisa said that this woman got a hold of her when she and Jorge first met but she blew it off so she can not act like this is a new bombshell that she has just found out about - she blew it off just like he has. 

Russ was throwing just as much shade as he could all on his own every chance he got so I think that he is a lot like Pao - insecure and pathetic. Cant even come up with a better act and story line for themselves- sad.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

Don’t forget Pao and one of her brothers had a “shoe design” business in Colommmbia. Maybe they specialized in Fake Loubs. 

There are a lot of Fake Loubs and other Fake things that rhyme with Loubs on this show.  

• Love 12