Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

She and Pao are smart enough to know that until they find the American that can give them the life of luxury they crave, they'll keep them around for TLC money.

Agree. Especially Pao--the minute she finds a "bigger, better deal"--particularly if the man is someone with connections in entertainment to help her career --Russ is history. I think Anfisa would be a little more methodical and careful next time--perhaps she'd need to see the guy's tax returns, lol.

Edited by Adiba
spelling
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

There are a lot of Fake Loubs and other Fake things that rhyme with Loubs on this show.

Possible new name for the Paola/Russ thread?: Loubs, Boobs and Rubes

52 minutes ago, Witchz said:

Also I am wondering why the mother did not file for child support through the legal system who would have gladly tested Jorge and had him pay support ?

Wouldn't she get in big trouble because he was underage? 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, magemaud said:
2 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Azan worked as a personal trainer, a huge draw for Nicole, and he got fired because she kept calling when he was at work.  But now that seems like a totally made up story since they don't mention it, and he doesn't seem to have any issue not answering her call at other times.

I thought he said that he was fired from his job because of Nicole’s constant phone calls, just didn’t mention the personal trainer part. I always called BS on that because nobody forced him to answer and he always could have turned the damn phone off. Then there’s always the “bad connection” excuse. But somebody explain to me this cockamamie excuse why he can’t work NOW because he’s “up all night taking care of Nicole”?  Did I hear that right? I’m sure her presence in Morocco has messed up his online business of getting foreign women to send him money. 

My husband is Moroccan and he called BS on that right away. Workplaces there, especially in the hospitality industry (Azan/Hassan said he was working at a restaurant or hotel, the personal trainer stuff is just a pipe dream) are pretty lax about such things. Even if they weren’t, there’s a thing called “silent mode.” I’m no fan of Nicole but Azan is a lazy POS who wants to be taken care of by sugar mamas. Jobs are not plentiful in Morocco but he could train to be a driver, start a small business or even work as a laborer as he makes sure everyone knows how fit and able-bodied he is. He has options.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Even Jerry Springer would do DNA tests on the randoms that were on his show.

I saw that, so weird and even weirder that nobody said anything about it.

I thought that was weird too, so I went back and re watched that scene, The pizza boxes had their names written on them. I think everyone requested what they wanted to eat and it was waiting for them when they broke for lunch.  Molly had her salad and everyone seemed to be eating different things.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Kid said:

I wonder if she’s aware that a Muslim can have up to four wives.

True, but there’s caveats to that rule. The man needs to provide for all wives and provide for them equally I believe. I don’t see Azan willing to do that (see above post re: lazy).

From what I’ve seen and heard, formal polygamy has greatly decreased in many countries where it used to be common because young men no longer have the means to support multiple wives. Doesn’t stop them from having side pieces of course.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, WineCheeseChocolat said:

The man needs to provide for all wives and provide for them equally I believe. I don’t see Azan willing to do that (see above post re: lazy).

He'd have the equally down pat.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Witchz said:

Also I am wondering why the mother did not file for child support through the legal system who would have gladly tested Jorge and had him pay support ?

If she was over 18 and Jorge was under 18 when the baby was conceived, she could have faced statutory rape charges.  Plus, Jorge probably had little or nothing to pay support with, at the time, so why take that risk for little or no money?  

Also, she might have been unsure of who the father is, and she probably would have had to have sworn under oath that she had sex with Jorge, and believed he was the father.  This could have been a sworn confession of statutory rape, and she could have ended up finding out he was not the father.  

If the sex they had was legal (if she was under 18 also), at the time, she might have wanted some other guy to be the father, not some teenage schlub like Jorge, who she didn't want to be with and who could not provide for her.  It is conceivable that she might have told a better prospect that she slept with  that the child was his, and was later proven wrong by DNA.  

• Love 2
15 hours ago, renatae said:

Problem is, it takes time to get those results; at least 1-2 days and up to several weeks, depending on the lab. Not to mention, all involved have to provide a sample. Maury has to get the samples in advance; no such thing as take the sample on the show and "back after the break with the results!"  Quel dommage, wish it were so! I want to know, and I want to know now!

That's IT! 

MAURY POVICH FOR TELL ALL HOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 7

Just because we think it would have made sense to go after the father for support, doesn't mean the mother did.  In addition to the idea that she was an adult and he was underage, she could have also been young, unsure of who the father was, no idea of how to go after the father for support.  If it's true that she contacted him for money when she couldn't afford milk, she was lacking in resources for at least part of the time.  When you are struggling to feed yourself and your child, you don't think of legal battles.  Yes, getting money from the father would have helped, but what do you do in the meantime?  And even if Jorge was declared the father, does that mean he will pay?  Sounds like he hasn't necessarily had a job with a regular pay cheque for at least part of the time.  And he could just "not get around to it" and that is another struggle.

This is a woman who thought having a relationship (or at least sex) with Jorge was a good idea, so she may not make the best decisions in the world.  

• Love 7
18 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

I am always shocked to see these women dressed in designer dresses, shoes, etc., minus Nicole, of course.  As someone stated earlier, the Louboutin shoes alone are $700-$1000 a pair. And meanwhile, they complain all season about money. I am wondering if the clothing is coming from TLC's wardrobe dept.

I highly doubt that TLC has an array of designer shoes in a variety of sizes and styles available for their, ahem, "talent" to choose from for the odd reunion show. They can't even be arsed to come up with a decent lunch!

16 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Pao turned off all commenting on her Instagram.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Their bills do seem to be all paid.  And he's working two jobs.  I agree that normal adults would have discussed it, but Chantel doesn't seem to be lacking in any luxuries, let alone necessities.

They're now in a one bedroom.  And sure, she has books to pay for, but she doesn't need a new stethoscope every term.

If its Chantel saying $300, and Pedro saying $150, sorry, I'm going with Pedro. He's writing the checks and Chantel has exaggerated and used hyperbole way too many times for me to take her seriously. Further, I don't doubt that some of that money goes to help others in his family, like his abuela out in the hills. No doubt everyone in the family contributes to her support. I do not think that is so terrible.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I highly doubt that TLC has an array of designer shoes in a variety of sizes and styles available for their, ahem, "talent" to choose from for the odd reunion show. They can't even be arsed to come up with a decent lunch!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If its Chantel saying $300, and Pedro saying $150, sorry, I'm going with Pedro. He's writing the checks and Chantel has exaggerated and used hyperbole way too many times for me to take her seriously. Further, I don't doubt that some of that money goes to help others in his family, like his abuela out in the hills. No doubt everyone in the family contributes to her support. I do not think that is so terrible.

I agree it is probably more likely $150.  It's possible he got some extra money from working overtime ONCE and sent it as a special gift (and you are right it could have gone to his abuela) and that is what Chantel fixated on.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, EllaDisco said:

Just because we think it would have made sense to go after the father for support, doesn't mean the mother did.  In addition to the idea that she was an adult and he was underage, she could have also been young, unsure of who the father was, no idea of how to go after the father for support.  If it's true that she contacted him for money when she couldn't afford milk, she was lacking in resources for at least part of the time.  When you are struggling to feed yourself and your child, you don't think of legal battles.  Yes, getting money from the father would have helped, but what do you do in the meantime?  And even if Jorge was declared the father, does that mean he will pay?  Sounds like he hasn't necessarily had a job with a regular pay cheque for at least part of the time.  And he could just "not get around to it" and that is another struggle.

This is a woman who thought having a relationship (or at least sex) with Jorge was a good idea, so she may not make the best decisions in the world.  

And, biggest thing missing from all of these hypotheticals, is that if the mother was collecting support from the government for the child, and a father was declared and a determination of support made against him, the mother might lose the needed support for the child. And we all know the government is a much more reliable caretaker then George.

So I don't fault her for not taking steps to get a child support order against him.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dyanad said:

I thought that was weird too, so I went back and re watched that scene, The pizza boxes had their names written on them. I think everyone requested what they wanted to eat and it was waiting for them when they broke for lunch.  Molly had her salad and everyone seemed to be eating different things.

That makes sense.

I do remember last year or maybe the year before when Dinyell made sure to take her piece of pizza before leaving the studio, lol.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Kid said:

That is the other thing I love about parasites. They live off of other people yet tell those same people to keep their noses out of the parasite’s business.

My first husband was a Muslim. I wonder if she’s aware that a Muslim can have up to four wives. The cultural differences broke up our marriage and both of us were highly educated. So this fiasco, if it ever happens, should last about a minute.

In Morocco, the first wife must give written approval of the second wife.  And you know how bad Nicole is with paperwork. :) 

• Love 16
(edited)

Boy, who knew filming the Tell All was so exhausting! Chantel is in the hotel bed, still in full makeup and her dress! 

E9477F5E-8947-47B1-9550-5074C9849B57.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
misidentified Chantel!
  • Love 4

I had to rewatch and hear Azan’s excuse for not working and I quote, “How can I work if I want, I make time for her? So I have to stay, like awake the whole night just to give her time, all the time. That’s why it’s hard to work.” He then went on to explain that he lost his night job in a Cafe because he needed to be available for her texts and calls. I realize there’s a time difference between Florida and Morocco, but what’s to stop him from working during the DAY while she’s still lounging about in her hovel. Oh, now I get it, getting money out of Nicole became his new job and probably paid well. Plus he could still keep other women in other countries on the hook if he budgeted his time well. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Boy, who knew filming the Tell All was so exhausting! Nicole is in the hotel bed, still in full makeup and her dress! 

That’s Chantel and Pedro.

Just now, iwasish said:

That’s Chantel and Pedro.

oh my gosh, you're right! I had Nicole on the brain because I had just watched the scene with Azan explaining why he couldn't work. Then I caught this coming attraction for next week and decided to take a screen shot. 

2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

I think I found David's degree.

edd5e3f6ed8a9c592931065be18e88e9.gif

or does he have a double masters? image.thumb.png.2df207b65a98b50c5e04d08e91c6a4ed.png

• Love 7

Nichole/Azan:   Don’t care enough.  I think they both deserve each other. 

David/Annie:   WTF was that?  They are the last ones who should be giving advise to anyone.    David needs to just STFU.  I really want to punch him in the face.  

Pedro/Chantel:  Chantel is a delusional twit who has been drinking the Cult Chantel koolaid.  Sorry girl.  If you want to blame the fight on anyone, blame it on yourself.   If you didn’t run to your parents and bad mouth you husband, there would have been no fight.  The fight was instigated by your mother.   Pedro played into her hands.   Yes, he shouldn’t have lost it.  He should have just walked out when your mother started up with his sister.  He took the bait.   And your brother deserved to get his assed kicked.   That’s what happens when pups act like big dogs.   And Pedro is right.  Once he’s gone, she will miss him and regret he left.  Oh, she and the Cult will be obsessing him for years to come.  Chantel will play along but she will wish they had worked out.  

Pao/Russ:  Those two are just pigs wearing lipstick.   They can dress in all the designer duds they want.  They still are trash.  If Pao wants a TV career, she wants Juan to be her sidekick.   That is why she’s not getting rid of him.  

Molly/Luis:  I can understand Pedro and Luis communicating.  But David?  I find that odd. I truly hope he takes Molly for all he can get.   I just can’t with her.  Pretty sure Luis was her first younger guy and of course, not her last.  I would bet she probably got pregnant on purpose at 22 to trap the guy but obviously Olivia‘s dad bolted anyway.  She needs to focus on her kids and get a lap dog for companionship.  Olivia needs to take care of herself and focus on her education.   I may be only one but I don’t se Molly as pretty.   I find her classless and cheap.   She has more money than taste or brains. 

Anfisa/Jorge:  What I find funny here is old Jorge said he didn’t like America woman because they were not old fashion and traditional.  Looks to me Jorge that’s rich coming from a guy who had a daughter out of wedlock.   Instead of stepping up and doing the traditional thing and marry the girl, or, at least, take care of the kid, you just act like coward and bail.  Hypocrite?   I’ll give Anfisa credit, she did not really comment on the others, which was mature.   I don’t blame her for bailing if the child is Jorge’s.   She didn’t sign up for that and, more importantly, Joege knew about it and never told her.   

If TLC wants ratings gold, please put Anfisa and Poa in a boxing ring together.  Sure the fight will be over in 5 minutes, Anfisa the winner.  But it will be an amazing 5 minutes.  

• Love 13

My favorite to hate couple is Hassan & Nicole. At the Tell All (and always) he appears so phoney and suspicious, giggling & side-eyeing, dancing around any version of the truth.

His uneducated assumption of just falling into his perfect dream job in the US as a body/gym trainer is actually laughable. No one wants that skeevy, skinny, chalky haired  punk touching them or telling them what's good for their health.

There's nothing wrong with being a dishwasher, as Chantel suggested.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, EllaDisco said:

This was only 10 years ago I'm sure there was someone in her life who would give her instructions on what to do. i remember  years ago hearing stories of a father pleading no money in front of a judge ( even quitting his job) and the judge had him forfeit his gold necklace that he had on.  Yes it was that long ago and California. My ex distroyed records of customers tax returns that he did as a second job and the judge said," I used to do taxes also you can't count on that  income" .  So as a result it was then not considered part of his income.   This was in the horse and buggy days but once that amount is awarded in writing , even if you don't pay it will come out of wages or if you disappear you'll owe it forever .  He remained an asshole the rest of the time.  

I wonder if it will be revealed what really happened.  Maybe she should have been on Teen Mom. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Boy, who knew filming the Tell All was so exhausting! Chantel is in the hotel bed, still in full makeup and her dress! 

She looks so odd. So awkward.  Ever have a Barbie? Remember when Barbie had a busy day and went back to her Dream House? Chantel looks just like a Barbie when you place her in her Dream House bed. Arms at her sides, legs straight out, bent a little at the waist. Weird. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

This was only 10 years ago I'm sure there was someone in her life who would give her instructions on what to do. i remember  years ago hearing stories of a father pleading no money in front of a judge ( even quitting his job) and the judge had him forfeit his gold necklace that he had on.  Yes it was that long ago and California. My ex distroyed records of customers tax returns that he did as a second job and the judge said," I used to do taxes also you can't count on that  income" .  So as a result it was then not considered part of his income.   This was in the horse and buggy days but once that amount is awarded in writing , even if you don't pay it will come out of wages or if you disappear you'll owe it forever .  He remained an asshole the rest of the time.  

I wonder if it will be revealed what really happened.  Maybe she should have been on Teen Mom. 

I wouldn't be so sure of that.  Many people are lacking in basic life skills and those people tend to be surrounded by family and friends who also lack those skills.  It's hard to garnish wages from someone who makes their money selling pot on the streets.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, EllaDisco said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that.  Many people are lacking in basic life skills and those people tend to be surrounded by family and friends who also lack those skills.  It's hard to garnish wages from someone who makes their money selling pot on the streets.

I agree. I think more likely than not Jorge was a teenager with no funds (and thus no wages to garnish). Rather than dealing with Jorge or this family she just decided to “do it on her own” (with the help of her own family). From my bit of life experience that idea sounds good to women when the child is a baby/toddler, but as the child gets older and start going to school, they start forming an identity, asking questions, learning about other family structures etc. ESPECIALLY if the woman hasn’t met someone else to be a pseudo father figure (an adoptive dad or step dad) they may reach out to the Father again because the kid has questions or is interested in their paternal family. 

At the end day Jorge knows this is his kid which is why he won’t take the DNA. 

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She looks so odd. So awkward.  Ever have a Barbie? Remember when Barbie had a busy day and went back to her Dream House? Chantel looks just like a Barbie when you place her in her Dream House bed. Arms at her sides, legs straight out, bent a little at the waist. Weird. 

She DOES have the Barbie boobs, too! But my Barbie had much better posture. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Kid said:

My first husband was a Muslim. I wonder if she’s aware that a Muslim can have up to four wives. The cultural differences broke up our marriage and both of us were highly educated. So this fiasco, if it ever happens, should last about a minute.

Multiple wives are rare in Morocco.  Besides, Islam endorses the practice only as a type of welfare and protection for widows, not a right for men.  The forgotten (and inconvenient) caveat to the practice is the Quran actually advises against it, because no man can be fair.  Azan is looking for foreign women because he can't afford a proper Moroccan wife.

38 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She DOES have the Barbie boobs, too! But my Barbie had much better posture. 

Those things are heavy!  She's just not used to them yet.

I fail to understand why women want breasts that big so much that they pay to get them.  I had big boobs and paid to have them reduced.  Best thing I ever did for myself.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

My favorite to hate couple is Hassan & Nicole. At the Tell All (and always) he appears so phoney and suspicious, giggling & side-eyeing, dancing around any version of the truth.

His uneducated assumption of just falling into his perfect dream job in the US as a body/gym trainer is actually laughable. No one wants that skeevy, skinny, chalky haired  punk touching them or telling them what's good for their health.

There's nothing wrong with being a dishwasher, as Chantel suggested.

Nicole certainly can’t get enough of him. I pity poor May, getting dumped outside the bedroom door with her iPad and a large French Fries, expected to amuse herself while Mommy rides her Moroccan pony night after night. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Something tickles my brain from way back when.  Azan worked as a personal trainer, a huge draw for Nicole, and he got fired because she kept calling when he was at work.  But now that seems like a totally made up story since they don't mention it, and he doesn't seem to have any issue not answering her call at other times.

He said on the tell all he worked in a coffee house or something when he was fired because of her calls and texts. I think the personal trainer was a made up story

• Love 4
14 hours ago, sasha206 said:

As sorry.  Maybe it's the ones I've seen the reality stars where that always look tacky!

Some are indeed trashy and tacky. The more normal, less expensive ones are rather professional and chic. Many go on sale so you can get a nice pair of work shoes or evening/dress type shoes at a good discount. Treated well, they can last 5 years or so. Because I have a high arch, high instep and narrow heel, it is hard for me to find cheap shoes that fit properly. I am all for a good mid to high end shoe on sale.

Reality stars probably go for the more expensive, fashion shoe that makes a statement. Most would be shoes that had too high a heel or platform and that I couldn't walk in them.  I think that Azquazurra is currently enjoying attention because of the new Duchess of Sussex wearing that brand.

• Love 1

Ok, it looks like I'm the only person on this board who likes Paola!  I think she's gorgeous, even with the horrible red hair.  Really, she reminds me of Jessica Rabbit...but in a good way. :)  She's not bad; she's just drawn that way, people!  Juan, though...just wow.  If anyone spoke to my husband that way, no matter how long I'd been friends with them, they'd get the permanent direct cut.

Poor Annie must have had a horrible, horrible life in Thailand if staying here with that buffoon is preferable to going home.  I feel really bad for her.

Chantel's boobs should have their own IMDB page.  Her family; they're like a group of cartoon villains or something.

When I first started watching, I thought Anfisa was manipulating Jorge but now it seems to be the other way around.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, WineCheeseChocolat said:

The man needs to provide for all wives and provide for them equally I believe. I don’t see Azan willing to do that (see above post re: lazy).

He'd have the equally down pat.

6 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

Ok, it looks like I'm the only person on this board who likes Paola!  I think she's gorgeous, even with the horrible red hair.  Really, she reminds me of Jessica Rabbit...but in a good way. :)  She's not bad; she's just drawn that way, people!  Juan, though...just wow.  If anyone spoke to my husband that way, no matter how long I'd been friends with them, they'd get the permanent direct cut.

Poor Annie must have had a horrible, horrible life in Thailand if staying here with that buffoon is preferable to going home.  I feel really bad for her.

Chantel's boobs should have their own IMDB page.  Her family; they're like a group of cartoon villains or something.

When I first started watching, I thought Anfisa was manipulating Jorge but now it seems to be the other way around.

The description being bandied about is that Pao looks like Ronald McDonald and Jessica Rabbit had a baby. She's mean. And she appears to have zero skills other than taking her too off which is fine but has a limited shelf life at thirty. I wonder what she did to support herself in Columbia until she was 26???

• Love 6

Jorge won't take the DNA test because Anfisa has already made it clear she'll leave if the child is his, and there's no way he'll let that happen. He'll keep stalling or blowing her off. One thing I disagreed with is Anfisa having an attitude with the mother and saying, "You're already involved." She reached out before you two were ever on the show, and as evidenced by Jorge, he admitted to there being some contact over the years. She should be mad at Jorge because he knows her mother abandoned her at a young age, and her father died when she was a child. I believe he's the father, and he knows it. He won't take the DNA test because keeping Anfisa as his wife is more important than the child he fathered. I believe he's equally disgusting and no better than Molly for putting a partner before his child. As someone else pointed out, it's perfectly normal for a child to start asking questions about the missing parent. Maybe the little girl's mum was doing just fine on her own and decided not to lie to her child about her paternity. Jorge is nothing you'd want to hitch a wagon to. Especially with his arrests and "business." Nothing about him is daddy material. He has a tonne of growing up to do.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, EllaDisco said:

Jorge is going to jail how is he going to take care of a child???

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

Jorge is going to jail how is he going to take care of a child???

According to intouchweekly.com:

"Jorge, who married Russian beauty Anfisa Arkhipchenko on the TLC show, was originally facing up to 12 years behind bars, but it sounds like he got a great plea deal. After fessing up to the Class 4 felony of Attempted Transportation of Marijuana for Sale, Jorge may only get a couple of years of probation. That's incredibly lucky considering the fact that the amount of weed he was caught with should have made it a Class 2 felony, which is more serious, and would include jail time. It's unclear if he gave up any information to get the amazing plea deal."

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Have Chantel and Pedro stopped calling each other, "Baby" ?

Have Paola and Russ stopped calling each other, "Amor" ?

Have they stopped talking to each other altogether? 

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

"Jorge, who married Russian beauty Anfisa Arkhipchenko on the TLC show, was originally facing up to 12 years behind bars, but it sounds like he got a great plea deal. After fessing up to the Class 4 felony of Attempted Transportation of Marijuana for Sale, Jorge may only get a couple of years of probation. That's incredibly lucky considering the fact that the amount of weed he was caught with should have made it a Class 2 felony, which is more serious, and would include jail time. It's unclear if he gave up any information to get the amazing plea deal."

Obviously he has money for a good lawyer.  

Loser. 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

He probably tried to blame it on Anfisa setting him up!!

Edited by iwasish

To me, the most irksome part of this reunion, apart from Paola and Roooooos and their smugness, was Molly having an opinion about Jorge and Anfisa's child situation.  In my humble opinion, I think Anfisa is being very fair and very honest by saying that she did not want to be a step-mother.  What WOULD have been a true shit move would have been to say that Jorge having a child was a-ok and then resenting him (and the little girl) forever for taking away her youth. Kind of like, oh  - I don't know, HER ESTRANGED HUSBAND DID TO HER?  Anfisa strikes me as a very intelligent, thoughtful person (who'da thunk it?) and someone who understands the weight of parenting.  After hearing about her father's death this season and her mom's parade of husbands, being a step-parent doesn't strike me as something that she takes lightly, which is something she should be celebrated for, not maligned.  She was being HONEST, something that Molly and her giant albatross of a husband don't understand.  

• Love 18

3 Hours was too much to sit through in 1 night - so I finally watched the what now - Danyelle will never learn will she ?  Drives 6 hours to meet her new man Niltson or is it Nelson ? Yet, looks like he may ghost her.   Devar is being a complete ass - I do feel bad for Melanie trying to deal with him and a possible drinking problem and 2 kids at home, call Beth ( I think that is her sisters name) and do a beat down on Devar )  

• Love 3