Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

On 7/25/2018 at 11:58 AM, Bugfrey Von said:

Molly having an opinion about Jorge and Anfisa's child situation.

That's because Molly assumes that any old hobo one drags home will be instantly in love with all children living there (even if they're the devil's spawn) and equipped to take care of them as well as Mary Poppins.   That's in addition to all housekeeping, landscaping, chauffeur, and boudoir duties.

• Love 10

A bit late to the thread but I'm strictly Team Anfisa. Pao and Russ can take their sanctimonious "We came in to say hi to you!!!!" and shove it up their asses. She does not owe them anything after the uncalled-for insults Pao threw at her last season, totally unprovoked. The fact that Anfisa NOT ONCE made fun of Pao's looks (last year or this year) says something about her character - she is a better woman than I am. I would have asked Pao if her next modelling job was for a slutty, broke down Ronald McDonald. 

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, thejuicer said:

A bit late to the thread but I'm strictly Team Anfisa. Pao and Russ can take their sanctimonious "We came in to say hi to you!!!!" and shove it up their asses. She does not owe them anything after the uncalled-for insults Pao threw at her last season, totally unprovoked. The fact that Anfisa NOT ONCE made fun of Pao's looks (last year or this year) says something about her character - she is a better woman than I am. I would have asked Pao if her next modelling job was for a slutty, broke down Ronald McDonald. 

If Pao had really wanted to apologize, she should have gone to Anfisa first with a sincere apology, not a "Hi, Anfisa" after greeting everyone else. From what I've read here, Pao has also made nasty comments about Anfisa on social media, so it doesn't seem like it was just some poor jokes at the prior tell all.

• Love 12
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Kid said:
59 minutes ago, magemaud said:

But Pao was "chus' keeding" 

You got the accent down!!!!????

Gracias! I'm channeling my inner Sofia Vergara

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Gracias! I'm channeling my inner Sofia Vergara

That is who she is desperately trying to be like isn’t it?

• Love 4

Love Pao’s wearing sanitary napkins on her feet as she walks down the hallway.

i recall when Martha Stewart went to prison, there were websites that had supposed craft projects that Martha was teaching to fellow women prisoners. One of them was how make slippers out of sanitary napkins.... it was pretty funny. All done within the total Martha type directions, 

After Pao left the stage she was babbling about kicking Anfisas ass. So she’s not above a bit of violence. I’ll bet she had a few brawls in Colombia.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

i recall when Martha Stewart went to prison, there were websites that had supposed craft projects that Martha was teaching to fellow women prisoners. One of them was how make slippers out of sanitary napkins.... it was pretty funny. All done within the total Martha type directions, 

After Pao left the stage she was babbling about kicking Anfisas ass. So she’s not above a bit of violence. I’ll bet she had a few brawls in Colombia.

And I believe her. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she was the leader of a gang back in Colombia. The Bosom Cobras or something. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I suspect she's taken a few blows to the face. (Sorry).

• Love 2
(edited)

WHAT IS UP WITH Sophia Wannabe and Whupped’s HAIR?????  Someone suggested upthread that she colors with koolaid.  (I’m saying Very Berry).   It’s HORRID.  And Russ.... Russ, Russ, Wuss.  The shag thing makes him look a dejected mess.  I’m disappointed with his new bandwagon or pile-on approach to the couch session.  My kindness radar tells me he is such a different person.  He’s swaying to find common ground with Pao, (Like how girls agree with Mean Girl to keep the point site off themselves).   I wish he’d feel confident enough to wear his own skin.  But I don’t know him personally - maybe IRL he’s snide and snarky all the time.

Molly looks very nice but sour - she came in on defense default.  

David:  please.  Please shut up.  Just don’t.  You are a train wreck of a human, Pillsbury.  Who needs your wisdom?  Who asked?  When the spotlight is on him, he goes to auto-cry, auto-whine, auto-excuse.  You are the guy (in my world) that makes me scratchy.  

Chantel’s boobs are alive and well.  Practically a season of their own.  

And PLEASE, TLC, take this AWFUL host out of there.  She is SO distracting/irritating.  Every single time, she gets in the middle of the mud pile and then dramatically swooshes out her arm and announces “we’ll come back to that later”.   Is that a tease or a threat?  If we really “came back” to every issue she chops off, they’d be filming until next July.  

Edited by Happyfatchick
  • Love 10

I guess Anfisa hasn't seen Pao "leeft" or she wouldn't have threatened to hit her. 

I love Host Shaun's confused look and "What just happened here?" reaction every time there's an altercation.

On 7/25/2018 at 8:36 AM, AussieBabe said:

Jorge won't take the DNA test because Anfisa has already made it clear she'll leave if the child is his, and there's no way he'll let that happen. He'll keep stalling or blowing her off.

In the conversation we saw, when he was talking on the phone with the mother, I noticed that Jorge suggested that he get the DNA test and they keep the results between themselves.  He really made a point of keeping the results secret.  Jorge knows he is the father of that little girl.

• Love 1
(edited)

I watched this episode from some pirate link since I'm an expat and don't have access to US TV.  I did not see the updates about Elizabeth/Andrei/etc, at what time in the show did they come on? Did I skip it? Maybe it was cut out of the link I watched.

Also, I'm not coming to McPao or Lauren's defense, but wasn't there a part in the tell-all where McPao told Gorge to own up to how he set them up to attack Anfisa in the last tell-all with all his stories about her and how awful she treated him? I never understood why the focus was on Anfisa in that first tell-all but now it makes sense. McPao is completely in the wrong, regardless, but I think it contributed to the ganging up on Anfisa.  Why Anfisa puts up with Gorge and all his bullcrap is beyond me. She should kick his stupid lazy balls to the roof of his mouth-breathing mouth and leave him.

In my country, we have a term for men like David and Azan who are lazy and don't want to get a job. The closest translation is 'flat balls' - because they sit around all day, so much so, that the bottom of their balls get flat from being on top of a surface (ie. chair) all day long.

The Penguin better keep a roof over his head, because once he is living on the streets, Batman is gonna come and snatch him!! Annie, give up and leave that turd, there are so many fish in the sea and the Penguin is a dead end. Even if he got 'the perfect' job, he'd hold it for max 2 months and eventually get fired. If he lies to his family and has endless excuses, you can imagine how much he'd lie to an employer!  And if you do leave him, don't be surprised to find him in Thailand again looking for another sucker. And another thing, I'm sure if his buddy didn't enable him, you wouldn't have fallen for his façade of success he pretended to have back in America.

Edited by BabyDaddy
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

Rewatching the extended Tell All tonight and I couldn’t help but notice Molly absolutely SCOWLING the entire tine! 

she has 3 pairs of SPANX on and cant breathe I bet

3 hours ago, Happyfatchick said:

Someone suggested upthread that she colors with koolaid.

YES!!!

Her Ka-rear maybe dried up and she cant afford a hairdresser so she uses Koolaid on her hair and then dyes the soles of her shows with the rest.

Badly drawn Jessica Rabbit wanna be with personality of a snapping turtle

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BabyDaddy said:

In my country, we have a term for men like David and Azan who are lazy and don't want to get a job. The closest translation is 'flat balls' - because they sit around all day, so much so, that the bottom of their balls get flat from being on top of a surface (ie. chair) all day.

Baby Daddy, just curious, in what country do you live ? The "flat ball's" phrase is so funny. 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

Baby Daddy, just curious, in what country do you live ? The "flat ball's" phrase is so funny. 

I'm originally from Argentina, and the expression is 'bolas chatas'.  :D

• Love 8
4 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

It's always bugged me that Elizabeth rolls the R is Andrei...I've been to Russia twice and met someone with the same name and there was no rolled R!

The r is rolled in Russian, but how much depends on the region. I don’t know about Romanian, but in Russian, most wives would use a diminutive, such as Andrusha. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

Why Anfisa puts up with Gorge and all his bullcrap is beyond me. She should kick his stupid lazy balls to the roof of his mouth-breathing mouth and leave him.

She will do exactly that when she is no longer on the show and doesn't need the storyline any longer. She is a user, just like Pao. 

Also I think Juan has some dirt on Pao that she doesn't want revealed. There is no way a decent wife would sit there with a smirk on her face while her "bestie" tears her husband to shreds in front of millions of people unless she's afraid of something.  She never defends Russ. Why?   He looked really, really pissed off at her. He should have walked out on her right then and there. To hell with the TLC paycheck, there comes a time where your dignity has got to be more important. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4

I already posted this in the Anfisa and Jorge thread but I am posting it here because in this video they seem so different than 

on the show - I wonder which act is the truth? Let me know what you think

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Real Eyes said:

The r is rolled in Russian, but how much depends on the region. I don’t know about Romanian, but in Russian, most wives would use a diminutive, such as Andrusha. 

Moldova but anyway Elizabeth isn't Russian so it sounds dumb imo.

Edited by noveltylibrary

I swear I'm still in shock that I am fully Team Anfisa, yet here we are...

She wasn't ugly to Pao in my opinion, she actually did the more mature thing and avoided her at all costs. Pao is a self-righteous, spoiled brat and Russ doesn't get an ounce of sympathy from me because he enables her ugly behavior. People talk about Juan and his behavior, well birds of a feather flock together. 

I, for one, will be thrilled to see Paola get off my tv screen. I do not enjoy her segments in the least.

I put my money on The Russian all day, errday! ?

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

Moldovia but anyway Elizabeth isn't Russian so it sounds dumb imo.

I think the language she’s learning (and that Andrrrrrre speaks) is Romanian, which they call Moldovan in Moldova, but is more or less identical to Romanian.

• Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I think part of the problem is most Americans know very little about Islam in general and/or Muslim countries except what is reported in the media, which for the most part is negative. I, too, am friends with several Moroccan families, and there is no more wife-beating or wife-threatening going on in their families than there is in the non-Muslim families with which I am acquainted. Meaning: "None".

What made me think that were reports from Azan's ex-girlfriend that he would have no trouble hitting a woman. In a foreign country Nicole might not know what agencies to report to if he ever did hit her. After all, she barely seems to know how to get around in the States.  Obviously, I have no way of knowing whether or not the ex girlfriend's report was actually credible. After all, Nicole was the violent one, not Azan! I did find it very strange that she is now behaving so calmly because she doesn't seem to have the self-discipline for it without some sort of external reinforcement.

You're right, based upon what we've seen on the show, his family has been warm and welcoming. And, Nicole's behavior has been rude to the point of being cringeworthy. How can such a loud obnoxious girl suddenly change her behavior? Maybe she's heavily medicated? It's odd to me.

Edited by CoachWristletJen

I think it’s because it’s finally leaking into her romance/sex starved psyche that she’s being scammed/ jerked around and made a fool of.  That even her younger brother knew and knows that Azan has soaked her for thousands  of dollars and is laughing at her stupidity. .

Molly had to admit  that everything everyone told her was the truth and she  just didn’t want to hear it, Nicole wants out of the mess without accepting her part of it and probably wants to act as if   there hadnt been all that paperwork and if that interviewer wasn’t so interested in Azans other girl in Belarus that they would have married.  She wants to maintain the star crossed lovers delusion.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

I watched this episode from some pirate link since I'm an expat and don't have access to US TV.  I did not see the updates about Elizabeth/Andrei/etc, at what time in the show did they come on? Did I skip it? Maybe it was cut out of the link I watched.

Also, I'm not coming to McPao or Lauren's defense, but wasn't there a part in the tell-all where McPao told Gorge to own up to how he set them up to attack Anfisa in the last tell-all with all his stories about her and how awful she treated him? I never understood why the focus was on Anfisa in that first tell-all but now it makes sense. McPao is completely in the wrong, regardless, but I think it contributed to the ganging up on Anfisa.  Why Anfisa puts up with Gorge and all his bullcrap is beyond me. She should kick his stupid lazy balls to the roof of his mouth-breathing mouth and leave him.

In my country, we have a term for men like David and Azan who are lazy and don't want to get a job. The closest translation is 'flat balls' - because they sit around all day, so much so, that the bottom of their balls get flat from being on top of a surface (ie. chair) all day long.

The Penguin better keep a roof over his head, because once he is living on the streets, Batman is gonna come and snatch him!! Annie, give up and leave that turd, there are so many fish in the sea and the Penguin is a dead end. Even if he got 'the perfect' job, he'd hold it for max 2 months and eventually get fired. If he lies to his family and has endless excuses, you can imagine how much he'd lie to an employer!  And if you do leave him, don't be surprised to find him in Thailand again looking for another sucker. And another thing, I'm sure if his buddy didn't enable him, you wouldn't have fallen for his façade of success he pretended to have back in America.

Alright we need to borrow “flat balls” for use in the U.S. lol.

• Love 1

For me, when it comes down to the Anfisa vs. Pao and Family Pedro vs. Family Chantel, the entire lot of them are trash, so I split hairs to decide who is worse in the situation. I'm gifted in that I have an unlimited amount of scorn and disgust to spread to all of them, so I don't really have to choose. 

Anfisa vs Pao at the reunion = Team Anfisa

Family Pedro vs Family Chantel = too close to call, but at the dinner that night, Team Pedro.

I posted a theory, well two theories, about Jorge's plea deal in the Jorge/Anfisa thread, but since not everyone goes over there and I don't have any background information to prove it's true, I'm going to post them here, too. The hearing in front of the judge to approve the plea isn't until September, and if the judge approves it we'll find out the more about it then since Radar Online will buy the documents like they do for everything else. (I hate Radar Online's website and have to say it every time I type the name. My firewall and adblocker hates it and it's rarely worth the hassle to actually read the articles on that site.)

Theory 1 = Jorge was caught with 293 pounds of marijuana. It's such an odd amount that I think he purchased 300 pounds and consumed 17 pounds for breakfast. Just from watching the show, it's obvious that 300 pounds of marijuana is personal use for him.

Theory 2 = I think it is likely that he was transporting the pot from a legal distribution center in California to one in Colorado and that he could prove it. In that case, the State would have to argue at trial that Jorge intended to sell it and I don't think they could. If they had anything to prove such a thing they wouldn't have given him such a sweetheart deal. Pot is not considered as bad as heroin or meth and the defense has a strong argument to make to the jury that the only law he broke was transporting it through the State. The plea is to Attempted Transportation which is a pretty large downcharge of Transporting with Attempt to Sell. Granted, he would only cross through Arizona for an hour or so unless he took a route that wasn't the fastest, and that doesn't create a very large window of time for him to be pulled over. If the jury did convict him, the State then had to pay to house him in jail yet by taking a plea, they can get money out of him in fines and for the community control through probation.

7 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

That was added on to the last hour of the Tell Nothing but is a different show. This one is 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After and the updates on the others is 90 Day Fiance: What Now? 

7 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

That fits Azan but I'm pretty certain, and again I have no proof and do not ever wish to obtain it, that David's ass has eaten his balls and they don't get anywhere near the chair to flatten. 

• Love 2
On 7/27/2018 at 4:31 PM, MegD said:

So yeah, I feel like the Manatee for assuming what the stupid people told me was the truth. I'm also really annoyed that I didn't get my 4 full years on my license that I paid for. So I got to pay for a license on Tuesday and in September I'll have to take all the paperwork to the special DMV and pay yet another license fee to get the corrected info on it.

Take heart, you at least asked, and were told incorrect info.  Nicole never even bothered to ask, she just decided on her own.  Never let anything make you feel like a Nicole.  :)

11 hours ago, Morrissey said:

And I believe her. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she was the leader of a gang back in Colombia. The Bosom Cobras or something. 

I want that gang to be a thing so badly now...  Pao need not be involved.

(edited)
6 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

Moldova but anyway Elizabeth isn't Russian so it sounds dumb imo.

Moldovan is Romanian. 

Oops, just noticed someone already pointed this out. Sorry. 

Edited by Real Eyes
(edited)
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think it’s because it’s finally leaking into her romance/sex starved psyche that she’s being scammed/ jerked around and made a fool of.  That even her younger brother knew and knows that Azan has soaked her for thousands  of dollars and is laughing at her stupidity. .

Molly had to admit  that everything everyone told her was the truth and she  just didn’t want to hear it, Nicole wants out of the mess without accepting her part of it and probably wants to act as if   there hadnt been all that paperwork and if that interviewer wasn’t so interested in Azans other girl in Belarus that they would have married.  She wants to maintain the star crossed lovers delusion.

I think it could be resignation because it's starting to sink in. However, she usually responds to things by getting angry, not with demure tears. As I said before, she's thrown Azan around like a ragdoll for a lot less. And, I commend him for not responding. He allegedly said to one of his girlfriends that if it hadn't been for the cameras, he would have clobbered her. Operative word being allegedly. But Nicole's violence stands on its own.

I agree that the Moroccans have behaved far better than the Americans on this show! 

Again, I was responding to the comments from one of Azan's alleged ex-girlfriends.

And he wouldn't necessarily be able to get away with it in Morocco. In 2006, a national observatory to fight violence against women was started.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
On 7/15/2018 at 7:31 PM, Pollo Loco said:

Uhh, why was Mother Chantel continuing to talk in basic Spanish AFTER Pedro and his sister had already left? 

Also, David's comment about this not turning out the way he envisioned was basically him saying that he never envisioned Chris cutting off the gravy train of supporting him and his life choices. He's so pathetic with the blubbering and the woe is me attitude. 

It seems like she’s making fun of him. I think the family thinks they are better. 

• Love 2
On 7/15/2018 at 8:19 PM, lucy711 said:

Why didn't the mother of Jorge's alleged child sue him for child support years ago?  He could have taken a DNA test then and settled this years ago.  I do think it is a bit ridiculous to come after someone as the father of your daughter if you never pushed the issue when she was born and ten years have gone by.  But Jorge is a POS nonetheless.

I’m sure she seem him on tv and assumed he had lots of money now.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

Or Gene Simmons

Really? I didn’t know he wore a rug. I just thought it was dried out and refuses to be straightened when it appears to be naturally kinky. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Fix a word.
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

She was wearing Kotex as footwear on national television? No way. That is gross. She is classless. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Happyfatchick said:

David:  please.  Please shut up.  Just don’t.  You are a train wreck of a human, Pillsbury.  Who needs your wisdom?  Who asked?  When the spotlight is on him, he goes to auto-cry, auto-whine, auto-excuse.  You are the guy (in my world) that makes me scratchy.  

There is a fitting expression in my native language: You should first sweep in front of your own door. 

David will do just about anything to avoid being called out on his bullshit. Even making a complete fool of himself by getting up on that moral high horse when it comes to others. Too bad he can't even mount a Shetland pony as far as his own life choices. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, spankydoll said:

She was wearing Kotex as footwear on national television? No way. That is gross. She is classless. 

Not on set, but between segments. I’ve actually seen women wearing them in the bottom of their feet if they have to walk on floors in public places, motels to go to the vending machine, in gyms, fitness centers, anywhere you don’t have shoes handy. I just bring cheap flip flops to keep my feet off scuzzy surfaces. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Not on set, but between segments. I’ve actually seen women wearing them in the bottom of their feet if they have to walk on floors in public places, motels to go to the vending machine, in gyms, fitness centers, anywhere you don’t have shoes handy. I just bring cheap flip flops to keep my feet off scuzzy surfaces. 

It makes sense because if the sticky side, but it still seems so hood

• Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, Shieldmaiden said:

I think the language she’s learning (and that Andrrrrrre speaks) is Romanian, which they call Moldovan in Moldova, but is more or less identical to Romanian.

Andrei's accent is very curious one as it doesn't sound like a typical Romanian accent to me. It sounds more Russian/Ukranian than Romanian. But I've only met Romanians and haven't yet met anyone from Moldova. But from that Skype with his brother, the words definitely were Romanian/Moldovan. Still, if I were to see him and hear his accent for the first time, I would have placed him as Russian/Ukranian. Just by the looks, the mannerisms, macho-ness, deep voice, etc. And I'm around Russians all day...

Edited by BabyDaddy
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

Andrei's accent is very curious one as it doesn't sound like a typical Romanian accent to me.

I agree, he does sound , look, and act more like a Russian but from my experience of meeting several people from Moldova, a lot of aspects of their culture are interchangeable with Russian plus I'm guessing that Russian is spoken as a second language there. Kind of like how ethnic Ukrainians have their own language but still speak Russian and to others may be mistaken as Russian. 

• Love 1
On 7/17/2018 at 12:08 AM, Dobian said:

Pao is a colossal bitch.

Chantel is colossally delusional.

Molly is a colossally shitty mom

Jorge is a colossal liar.

David is a colossal loser.

Nicole is just colossal.

GREAT summary!!!!!????

• Love 3
On 7/21/2018 at 5:36 PM, Former Nun said:

I'm older and still stunned...well, semi-stunned.  Guess I'm no longer shocked by anything.  I found this online:  "Community college bachelor's degree programs are designed to meet local workforce needs and expand access to four-year degrees to a broad range of students. Twenty-three states allow community colleges to award bachelor's degrees; in most states, however, only a few institutions offer the programs."

Arizona has the largest community college system in the states (Maricopa County Community College).  They do not offer an RN or a bachelors degree, but here's more info:  "The Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Nursing Program is available at eight of the Maricopa Community Colleges. Clinical experiences are provided in a variety of healthcare settings. Nursing Program graduates are eligible to apply for the national exam for the registered nurse license. Licensing requirements are the exclusive responsibility of the State Board of Nursing.

Where I live, there is a very large community college system, one of the largest in the US, and even they don't (directly) offer a bachelors. What they do is partner with a group of nearby universities so you can get your bachelors through XYZ Uni, but take the classes at the community college campus. You do have to meet admission requirements for the university you are applying to, and the cost is only slightly cheaper than going to the normal campus BUT you don't have to live on campus (even during freshman year) and you have much more flexibility in the time and days of classes. They routinely offer weekend classes or night classes, whereas the regular university campus doesn't. It's good for people for whom regular campus life would be a strain for whatever reason. 

They do, however, offer a full RN program. It's not a bachelors, but it is a complete program, and one of the top ones in the state. There is FIERCE competition for every single slot. Last I talked to a family friend, who works in advising, she said there are something like 12 applications for every slot, and there is one specialty where there are around 25 applicants for every one slot (nuclear medicine). 

I just don't see Dimyell in a full RN program. I find it much more believable that she is is a CNA program - even an LVN program would stretch credulity for me - our CNA program still has basic classes you have to pass (math, literacy, science) before you can get in the official classes, and given her course load the last she showed us, I assumed that's what she was in. Has she actually said she's going for an RN degree, or is that everyone's assumption based on her "nursing school" comment? If she's going for a full RN, then well, good luck to you Dimyell! 

• Love 2