Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Nicole and Azan are holding out for TLC to give them more money and do a wedding special.

Nicole wants to open a beauty shop?  WTF?  Is she serious?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 11
(edited)

I agree with her mom. Azan probably had a huge say in how this went. No way would Nicole decide to call off that wedding when she was so close to finally getting the D.

Which is precisely why he cancelled the wedding.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Better a webcam girl than a dick suck ping pong popper. 

I am willing to bet good money that Anfisa is more than a webcam girl. 

So let me see if I understand this.  Nicole and Azan are going to use the money that was earmarked for their wedding to open a beauty shop?!  She is investing $6,000 and he is investing $500.  WTF.  This chick is beyond stupid. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

300 a table isn't a lot, 6 ppl a table that is about 50 bucks a head. Very cheap where I am from. 

I would have been thrilled if that was all I had to spend per person at my son's wedding.  We were at $150 per person.

Nicole and Azan could not sound more sketchy it they tried.  A salon indeed.  More foolishness.

• Love 7
Just now, iwasish said:

Once the 90 days is up, he’ll put her on a plane and back to America.

Robalee needs to smack that bitch in the face.

And he knows she won't have a penny to even come back because she blew her savings, gave up her job, and has been sending him (at least some/all) of her TLC earnings. So of course, he's going to ship her back.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Chantel’s family will never admit their part in the fight.

I think Anfisa and Pao are two sides of the same coin.

The producers should have stopped that fight as soon as River stood up.

Not going to lie, I feel a bit uncomfortable on this board, with the hive mentality here.  Everyone seems to hate the black family and the black host, but seem to love Anfisa.

So will Azan and Nicole ever get married or will this drag on until next season, or until TLC gives them more $ for the wedding?

Yelling that they were going to call immigration on Pedro and Nicole really soured me on Chantel's family. That isn't something to joke about. Also, Nicole was there on vacation and had no intention of staying. I'm from a country where its pretty difficult to enter the States, even as a tourist. And if someone threatened to call ICE on me when I wasn't doing anything illegal... not cool. 

Shaun isn't asking good questions. There are so many awesome things people could talk about but she doesn't go there. 

The live host also wasn't great. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I would have been thrilled if that was all I had to spend per person at my son's wedding.  We were at $150 per person.

Nicole and Azan could not sound more sketchy it they tried.  A salon indeed.  More foolishness.

Morocco is a 3rd world country, things should be a lot cheaper than in the US.  I think the sister is in on the con and inflated the prices to more than Nicole had.

Not enough for a wedding, sorry dear, let’s invest in a beauty shop instead. 

• Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, he deleted the pictures of the "shop"? What is the limit to Nicole's credulity? 

I give Robalee a lot of credit for not smacking the hell out of Nicole right then and there.  I would demand that he take us to that fictional shop immediately just to prove to Nicole that Azan played her like a piano.  And I don't think for one second that Mama Azan and Sister Azan are not in on this con job.

• Love 21
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I give Robalee a lot of credit for not smacking the hell out of Nicole right then and there.  I would demand that he take us to that fictional shop immediately just to prove to Nicole that Azan played her like a piano.  And I don't think for one second that Mama Azan and Sister Azan are not in on this con job.

I have the feeling that they have all done this before....

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Oh, wanted to add how sorry I feel for people who live in the mountain and Pacific time zones and don't get this fun live chat. This is the highlight of my otherwise sad Sunday.

Thanks for the sympathy! But I feel like I get all the snark and none of the agony of watching it live here in Seattle by reading along with you all...I just fast forward through it all to catch visuals you all highlight. 

• Love 3