Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm still floored that I didn't see that coming.  Azan managed to get ALL of Nicole's TLC money out of her and into something he can extract into his name later.  I guess that's what he's been doing in Morocco....finding the best scam.

• Love 17
(edited)

It just hit me......when Azan was telling his sister there wasn’t going to be a marriage.....I did notice sisters eyebrows.  They looked good.

Edited by PeaceLily2
Because Alan turned into Alan
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Shieldmaiden said:

Thanks for the sympathy! But I feel like I get all the snark and none of the agony of watching it live here in Seattle by reading along with you all...I just fast forward through it all to catch visuals you all highlight. 

I love Seattle, I spent about a year in Federal Way and I wish they would have a couple from the Seattle area if no other reason but the scenery that would be filmed.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I would cut her off without a dime, go to court to get custody of May and wish Nicole well.

Nicole's parents are enablers.

Yes.  This is no longer entertaining.  Nicole is off her mind to allow Azan to use this money to open up a store when neither Azan nor Nicole know squat about running a business or beauty.  If I were Robbalee, I'd tell Nicole she's on her own.  She can get custody of May since Nicole apparently can't support herself right now.

• Love 14
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Shieldmaiden said:

Thanks for the sympathy! But I feel like I get all the snark and none of the agony of watching it live here in Seattle by reading along with you all...I just fast forward through it all to catch visuals you all highlight. 

I do that too sometimes. Then I am sure to be able to catch things like Nicole's dirty hair and May on a leash. And watching live tonight and loving the snark.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Once again Chantel is laying in bed, fully clothed arguing with Pedro Baby.  She looks like she is practicing how she will look in a coffin, lol.

**shouting** with laughter!

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Evidently, the family Azan has no concern about this con playing out on American tv.

Im sure they're saying "Eh, so what? Who cares?" The camera crew will be gone and that silly blond will be a distant memory. The "shop" will be lovely and Azan will be on to his next mark.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

300 a table isn't a lot, 6 ppl a table that is about 50 bucks a head. Very cheap where I am from. 

I didn’t think it was expensive either.

Um, ok, but it be average salary in Morocco is between 400 and 500 USD a month.

So almost a month salary per table.

Methinks that is a bit pricey. 

I think someone somewhere (looking at you Waafaa) is padding the numbers just a bit. 

• Love 9

Nicole makes me want to punch her in the face, and I'm not a violent person at all. The way she talks to her mother is infuriating. Disrespectful, uncultured swine. I don't know how Robbalee doesn't slap the taste out of her mouth. 

• Love 23
(edited)

I am truly baffled. Nicole is concerned about having the money for the wedding so she gives him what money she has for a "shop". Umm...ok? How does that make sense in her head?

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 10
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

When was this filmed? They still weren't married for the Tell All.

The tell-all appears to have been filmed in March or April. Molly and Luis' divorce was finalised in May, and at the time it was filmed, they were still waiting for it to be finalised.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Chickabiddy said:

Um, ok, but it be average salary in Morocco is between 400 and 500 USD a month.

So almost a month salary per table.

Methinks that is a bit pricey. 

I think someone somewhere (looking at you Waafaa) is padding the numbers just a bit. 

For sure but Nicole would have spent a lot more money in the US and her savings should have easily covered even a lavish Morraccan wedding of 50 bucks a head 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who says they, "want to be married with you?"  What an odd phrase.

A very immature woman/child named Nicole that’s who.

Are they going to drag this out for another hour?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

So, Nicole can't stay in Morocco unless she gets married, but then calls off the wedding to open a beauty shop. I'm sure the Moroccan government will be okay with that.

This is exactly what I was thinking! Why go into business with Azan when you don’t legally live there? Stupid Nicole.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

The producer finally asked the question we ALL wanted!!!! Screw the fancy stuff...just marry her legally so she can stay!

Azan "yeah um no not a good idea."

Girl.  He's just not into you.  Just your money.  Which you just gave him.

As Robin Williams said - ‘reality is a bitch’. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I love Seattle, I spent about a year in Federal Way and I wish they would have a couple from the Seattle area if no other reason but the scenery that would be filmed.

But they did! Remember the dorky Boeing worker who lived with his gay lady roommates who brought over the woman from the Philippines? She was the one who complained at the airport about the flowers he chose, and on the way home in the car wanted to test the diamond he gave her because she thought it was fake - Daya? They live(?) in Lake Stevens north of me (I’m in Everett). I think they’re still married!

• Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Sofiyya said:

Just tell her you don't want to marry her, Azan!

Nah. Nicole's got 50 bucks left and he aims to get that too.

The look on Azan's face as the producer is asking about the wedding being canceled for good. It's like "WTF do I have to do to make this broad go home??"

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 16

Nicole needs to learn her own life lessons. There probably will not be a wedding or marriage. Azan may simply vanish, dump his phone, and move. Nicole's parents love her but it is time to put the foot down and cut her off and let her get to the bottom of her hole. Nicole needs to learn that love is unconditional and not need. Azan's will be very happy when she leaves.

• Love 13
(edited)

Ugh, Nicole is such an idiot. 

They're opening up a beauty shop with her $6000 and his $500 in his name only. It appears that she hasn't seen this beauty shop in person, only photos and he won't even show photos or the actual place to her mom. Her mom even said that Nicole doesn't really wear make-up. What the hell? 

And now she's getting all butt hurt that her mom actually has the nerve, THE NERVE!!, to gently question what's going on. 

Theres NO WAY that calling off the wedding was in any way, shape or form Nicole's idea. She'd push through regardless of finances as evidenced by past decisions. 

Sooo they could marry legally but he still doesn't think that's a good idea? Even though her visa will expire in a month but they could do it before then? I guess it's better if he can get her back to the states, sending him the American dollar and far away from him physically! 

She's so delusional and desperately pathetic. Or is it pathetically desperate?

Edited by Pollo Loco
Pronoun correction and additional thought.
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, Shieldmaiden said:

But they did! Remember the dorky Boeing worker who lived with his gay lady roommates who brought over the woman from the Philippines? She was the one who complained at the airport about the flowers he chose, and on the way home in the car wanted to test the diamond he gave her because she thought it was fake - Daya? They live(?) in Lake Stevens north of me (I’m in Everett). I think they’re still married!

That must have been before my addiction to this awful show.  

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Shieldmaiden said:

I do that too sometimes. Then I am sure to be able to catch things like Nicole's dirty hair and May on a leash

• Love 3

My Moroccan husband is flabbergasted and I don't know what to say.  Azan has been conning Nicole all this time; that was plain to see.  But, that she is unable to see, after all this time, what is so obvious to everyone is rather shocking, in my experience.  Maybe after she's seen the entire show, she will finally get it.

• Love 11

So, Azan took all of Nicole's TLC money and sent her back to America.  I have a feeling family Azan was in on the scam.  And to think I thought, they were good people. 

• Love 20