Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The kindest thing Chris can do for David is to cut him off. Not enable the behaviour and disown the dysfunction.  David is a grown-ass man. You work any job you can get to pay th bills and get past your own ego. It is hard but a lot of people do it.  Not a good idea to get a new wife when you have nothing to offer.

Chris is not your keeper. He cannot rent out a home with little hot water,  windows that do not open. Expect that you will be receiving calls about your properties.

I have my own version of David Poor - my cousin's handout loving neighbour. She barely speaks to me since I said I would not do stuff for her. 

Exactly. Chris needs to let David sink or swim on his own because he’s keeping him crippled at this point. Maybe it won’t end up so well, or maybe David is s night manager at Wendy’s? Chris, you cannot control the outcome. David is a sick man and his sickness is distracting you from your beautiful wife and kids. You’re not helping him. You’re HURTING HIM! As long as he has you, he can sit on his ass and do nothing and he knows that. Better he learns to stand on his own two feet now than when he’s 60. If you keep doing this, he will never learn. Give him an opportunity to learn now before it’s too late! If he’s really your friend, you’ll quit hurting him. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Did I hear Mother Chantel apologizing to Nicole as she was leaving after the fight?  

Also - this live show bs is absolutely horrible and painful to watch.

Edited by woot
typo
  • Love 10

Good Lord this Live Show is painful. I would've turned it off but my elderly mom is obsessed...but I am lmao that the big payoff to the Live Show is Danielle...

also, I can't believe the Teen Mom ripoff got a second season...which I know thanks the the very heavy promotion of it...although it is a break from the Duggars (surprise! Next season...babies!) and that other multiples show with the cutesy "pray for us" mom....

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Not any more. AMC is distancing themselves from Hardwick to the allegations from his ex-girlfriend. Actually, everyone is distancing themselves from Hardwick except for Patty Hearst.

Actually things are turning around for him. The ex’s statement is contradictory bullshit and and she lied about stuff. And his wife and two other ex girlfriends came forward and said he was a kind, gentle man. It’s looking more and more like Chloë was just a vindictive ex. She tried to get him back many times after the breakup. I think TLC will rehire him back and no one will hire Chloë. She’s psycho.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Actually things are turning around for him. The ex’s statement is contradictory bullshit and and she lied about stuff. And his wife and two other ex girlfriends came forward and said he was a kind, gentle man. It’s looking more and more like Chloë was just a vindictive ex. She tried to get him back many times after the breakup. I think TLC will rehire him back and no one will hire Chloë. She’s psycho.

Matt Mira has been strangely silent. As has Will Wheaton.

I’m fact i’ve not heard a single person in Hollywood step forward to say what a great guy he is.  

Hardwick is radioactive.  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

What role could Danielle possibly play in the new season of her show?!  I’m really asking.  This worthless host is going to pull a muscle kissing her ass.

Danielle could be the in-show counselor for the couples.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

If he signed a lease, he may have some recourse with the local landlord/tenant office.  Depends on the lease. The new owner would have to put up with him.

No lease needed since his friend owned the firehouse and let him stay there for free. David is such a loser, it's embarrassing that he identifies as an American.

• Love 7

Baby Beluga didn’t do her homework re the paperwork. No surprise there. She’s dumber than a box of rocks. And why would it take weeks to get originals? Her co-sponsor enabler Dad could get the originals and bring them with him when he comes over for the wedding. Easy peasy. But then again, Azan doesn’t want easy peasy. He wants them to come over by rowboat. Anything for a reprieve from those tentacles. 

Robbalee should have asked Mother Azan if she was prepared to provide free housing & food for her kid and grandkid for up to a year or however long it takes to get a spousal visa. She also should have asked Azan when are you getting a job? Are you content to sit there and let your mother do the heavy lifting? (No pun intended)

Anfisa should just make Jorge get a DNA test. Their whole conversation was moot until it’s proven he’s the father. No sense getting your knickers in a twist without getting the facts first. Then if it’s really true that he fathered a child, she should dump his lying a$$.

Molly and Pao’s stories, don’t care.

That House Family Chantal is staying in has got to be a rental provided by TLC. Very small, no personal objects, no family photos, etc. Very phony. No way is that bunch of pretentious fools living there. I think that whole fight scene was staged to amp up the ratings. They wanted this season to go out with a bang, no matter how fake and Pedro provided it. Too bad he doesn’t beat River’s a$$ in real life.

How is it Chris can just say he sold the firehouse. Did the buyer purchase it sight unseen? Usually if you’re buying a property, you’d see it first. so Annie and David would’ve had to been aware someone was coming to look at the property. This oh by the way you have to be out in two days is so fake too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Baby Beluga didn’t do her homework re the paperwork. No surprise there. She’s dumber than a box of rocks. And why would it take weeks to get originals? Her co-sponsor enabler Dad could get the originals and bring them with him when he comes over for the wedding. Easy peasy. But then again, Azan doesn’t want easy peasy. He wants them to come over by rowboat. Anything for a reprieve from those tentacles. 

Robbalee should have asked Mother Azan if she was prepared to provide free housing & food for her kid and grandkid for up to a year or however long it takes to get a spousal visa. She also should have asked Azan when are you getting a job? Are you content to sit there and let your mother do the heavy lifting? (No pun intended)

Anfisa should just make Jorge get a DNA test. Their whole conversation was moot until it’s proven he’s the father. No sense getting your knickers in a twist without getting the facts first. Then if it’s really true that he fathered a child, she should dump his lying a$$.

Molly and Pao’s stories, don’t care.

That House Family Chantal is staying in has got to be a rental provided by TLC. Very small, no personal objects, no family photos, etc. Very phony. No way is that bunch of pretentious fools living there. I think that whole fight scene was staged to amp up the ratings. They wanted this season to go out with a bang, no matter how fake and Pedro provided it. Too bad he doesn’t beat River’s a$$ in real life.

How is it Chris can just say he sold the firehouse. Did the buyer purchase it sight unseen? Usually if you’re buying a property, you’d see it first. so Annie and David would’ve had to been aware someone was coming to look at the property. This oh by the way you have to be out in two days is so fake too.

I think people look at pictures of the firehouse online and then buy it

• Love 1
Just now, DVDFreaker said:

I think people look at pictures of the firehouse online and then buy it

Serious buyers would have come for a viewing and then an inspection. Maybe investors buy it sight-unseen. And they would have been informed that someone was living there.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Serious buyers would have come for a viewing and then an inspection. Maybe investors buy it sight-unseen. And they would have been informed that someone was living there.

You could be right 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

...maybe they did and heard boom boom?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

River got his ass kicked!!! LOL!!!

Not really!  If you watch closely, you will see that River punched Pedro in either his mouth or his nose and body slammed Nicole.  When Pedro rubbed his face and saw the blood, he lost it and kicked the food off the table.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 4

I love when I get to hear Brother Molly say ‘Louise’ haha

idk and idc about Pao. FF.....

well played to get Fort Locks.....your business on TV Chris! David won’t take a $10 an hour job ! What a loser. 

Omg whose WEAVE IS THAT ? Family Chantel is awful. River turned it physical 100%.

waaaaaittt...... there is no second hour ? No previews?  I don’t need these amateurs discussing the show I have YOU fine people ! 

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I was so damn done when I realized what was going on. To quote Annie: "WTF!!" Seriously, I don't need TLC to read me tweets and bring on bloggers and ex-cast members, the commentary here alone gives me life. Give me the 2nd hour of this show, hence more fodder for the grist mill so we here can shoot the shit.

WORD.  

They showed what, two tweets per "Here's what fans are saying!" part? They hyped up all of these things that only took up about a minute of anyone's time.  What a ridiculous waste of an hour.  (I realize I keep saying that as if it's going to change anything.  It's not.  TLC will keep producing garbage and I'll keep watching the garbage. Even if it's only this show.)

• Love 10

@islandgal - I agree that 1 hour LIVE was a mess.  Why have on guests and let them talk for 90 seconds.  Loved the one guy talking about David and had to be bleeped out for a few sentences.

Chantel - you don't go crying to your family about every little thing.  You might forget the event later but your family will remember it forever.  I agreed with the blogger that said that Chantel and Pedro need to stop talking to their families for at least a year.  Spot on!  No more sending money home either.  No more crap about "the culture expects you to send money home".  We are all from somewhere else and if all of our grandparents sent money home then none of us would have moved out of poverty.  I still think its a scam.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, DVDFreaker said:

Chantel addressed the implants and she said her boobs was natural and never got implants and her boobs was the same size in the earlier seasons 

Of course she’s going to say that. Both Chantel and Jorge are liars who believe their own lies. 

• Love 10