Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I bet David never signed the lease.   

If he signed a lease, he may have some recourse with the local landlord/tenant office.  Depends on the lease. The new owner would have to put up with him.

28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Azan looks like he has just been told they are having liver and onions for dinner again.

We could all make up fun quotes for this photo all day long!

"I had so many outs.....I had so many outs....."

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Azan  really tried to make it seem like Nicole would have to fly herself all the way back to the United States to get that paper versus  just contacting someone who can have the paper mailed.  He really doesn’t want to marry her.

I thought the same thing, with a wedding coming the consulate can likely help speed things along.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Beggars can’t be choosers!   Screw your MBA you have no money and no dignity left!

This was my thought also....you are given an opportunity to work and your going to turn it down......ummm....no you do what you need to

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I'm sorry, am I supposed to feel bad for Pao that her Grandma died?  Just not happening.

Does she wear  that dress with her tits sticking out  in every talking head?

David has delusions of grandeur. He has a masters, he can’t work for 10 bucks an hour. He’d rather sit and do nothing for nothing.

Im thinking it’s awfully quiet in the firehouse at night... no BOOM, BOOM and a squealing Annie five nights a week.

• Love 17
(edited)

Seeing Chantel from the side really highlights how her boobs are too big for her body. She looks so disproportionate. She’s so slim and tall, those boobs just make her look way too top-heavy and unbalanced.  I’m all for implants if that’s what you want, but make them proportional to your body type. 

Edited by WhatsUpDummy
  • Love 23
16 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I loved Anfisa calling Jorge on his sudden memory prowess. Any other topic it's  " I dunno, I can't remember " but he has perfect clarity on the last screw with possible baby momma 10 years ago.

I suspect it was the first and only time Jorge had sex until Anfisa showed up on the scene*  

* I am assuming that they are having sex.  

• Love 7
Just now, WhatsUpDummy said:

Seeing Chantel from the side really highlights how her boobs are too big for her body. She looks so disproportionate. She’s so slim and tall, those boobs just make her look way too too-heavy and unbalanced.  I’m all for implants if that’s what you want, but make them proportional to your body type. 

she looks ridiculous, i noticed right away this season.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

WOW David has the gall to be picky about a job because he has a Master's??? What is it in, Loser?

The only use of David’s Master in his future is in him masterbating. No way is   Annie putting out for him.

• Love 20

Random- but I always thought Chantal’s breasts were real as well. There are very thin women with naturally large breasts, and when that happens they tend to have wider shoulders like Chantal. A good bra can do wonders for any woman regarding how her breasts look- I think they are real. If not they were probably a decent size to begin with and she went just a cup size up for more volume but still realistic. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, PityFree said:

David,  have you never heard of an electric skillet or hot plate? Tell  Annie you will borrow some money to buy her one so she can cook.

Who's going to loan this pendejo money?   Oh, Annie, Annie, Annie....blow whomever you have to in order to get money for a flight home.  Seriously.  At least there you can live with your parents.  Here you will be out on the street.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No hot water, windows won't open, questionable fire exits.....Chris is a slumlord sorry that is never okay.

I just thought about this from every angle and I think you’re right.  I thought Chris was offering David and Annie a place to stay at one of his properties from the kindness of his heart, but he’s clearly renting these properties to others.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris didn’t get a visit from the county after this airs.  There would be code violations everywhere you look.  

• Love 7

Chantel has not been doing Pedro any favors by speaking Spanish with him at home. Learning Spanish is a luxury for her but English is a necessity for him. If she keeps giving Pedro the crunch of speaking Spanish at home he’s not getting as immersed in the language as he could be.  If she was speaking English at home, he would be 1 million times more fluent than he is now.

• Love 22
(edited)
17 minutes ago, PityFree said:

David,  have you never heard of an electric skillet or hot plate? Tell  Annie you will borrow some money to buy her one so she can cook.

Geez, get to a Goodwill and get them for cheap!! (I love Goodwill, just saying I have gotten some GOOD buys there!!!)

12 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Finding work was hard and while I was looking, I signed up with a temp service

I worked at a temp service too, working as a receptionist at a car dealership.  I actually loved it!

Annie - like other posters said:  go to Thailand where you are poor but at least you are with

your family.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 20

Nicole and Hassam-Nicole is an idiot, she should have looked up to see which original records to bring but no, she is so in love with her world that she thought copies would work

Molly and Luis-I do not care to comment on it

Pabalo and Russell-I am sorry that Pabola’s grandmother passed away but she is a piece of shit for just staying with her grandmother for 5 minutes and spent the rest of her trip hanging out with her asshole best friend instead of her grandmother 

David and Annie-David is seriously the laziest man on the planet because he does not want to take a $10 job at a storage facility and must get a master’s degree job, I feel terrible for Annie but Annie is so cute when she cusses! I wish I could take Annie away from David and spoil her and make her happy like David could not do and that storage room looks like a classroom and I do not blame Annie for not wanting to stay there! 

Ce-Air and Pedro-Another bad idea of getting the family together and look what happened, Ce-Air should have taken Pedro’s advice and move away from Ce-Air’s family and this is why Ce-Air should have shut her mouth about what happened 

Anifisa and Andrew (Jorge)-I do not understand why Anifisa continues to be with Andrew through Andrew’s lying, Andrew will never tell the truth in anything