Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, noveltylibrary said:

Wow that dinner scene was worth the wait.  I love that Pedro pulled the first punch.

It looked to me like River threw something that hit Pedro in the face. River fell down hard on Nicole. She looked ok when she got up. 

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

"I had so many outs.....I had so many outs....."

He’s like a lamb being lead to slaughter. The only thing worse for him is the anticipation of the wedding night.... and every night after.

• Love 2

God dayum!  That was a serious fight.  If it was staged, they did a great job making it look real as hell.  As much of a drama queen bitch as Mother Chantel is, it was awful that she ended up on the floor on the bottom of that pile-up.  She’s too old for that shit.  I hope Family Chantel keeps their noses out of Chantel’s marriage from here on out (and Chantel learns to keep her private business private).

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

It looked to me like River threw something that hit Pedro in the face. River fell down hard on Nicole. She looked ok when she got up. 

River just batted the decorative paper light, it didn't hit him.  and said shut up.  so he charges him, lol

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

This!  Who are these people that I have never seen before  in my life???

I put the mute button on, but this pisses me off. Not what I signed up for. If I want live convo, I'll come here for it!

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

God dayum!  That was a serious fight.  If it was staged, they did a great job making it look real as hell.  As much of a drama queen bitch as Mother Chantel is, it was awful that she ended up on the floor on the bottom of that pile-up.  She’s too old for that shit.  I hope Family Chantel keeps their noses out of Chantel’s marriage from here on out (and Chantel learns to keep her private business private).

Even if the fight was staged, the contempt was real.

• Love 18

Nicole and Hassam-Nicole is an idiot, she should have looked up to see which original records to bring but no, she is so in love with her world that she thought copies would work

Molly and Luis-I do not care to comment on it

Pabalo and Russell-I am sorry that Pabola’s grandmother passed away but she is a piece of shit for just staying with her grandmother for 5 minutes and spent the rest of her trip hanging out with her asshole best friend instead of her grandmother 

David and Annie-David is seriously the laziest man on the planet because he does not want to take a $10 job at a storage facility and must get a master’s degree job, I feel terrible for Annie but Annie is so cute when she cusses! I wish I could take Annie away from David and spoil her and make her happy like David could not do and that storage room looks like a classroom and I do not blame Annie for not wanting to stay there! 

Ce-Air and Pedro-Another bad idea of getting the family together and look what happened, Ce-Air should have taken Pedro’s advice and move away from Ce-Air’s family and this is why Ce-Air should have shut her mouth 

Anifisa and Andrew (Jorge)-I do not understand why Anifisa continues to be with Andrew through Andrew’s lying, Andrew will never tell the truth in anything 

• Love 8
Just now, kacesq said:

What did Antonio say? It seemed like they muted a lot of what he said?

i think it was just swearing.  i just love that he can't stand either of them and of course we got to see the 'Penguin' scene again haa

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

What did Antonio say? It seemed like they muted a lot of what he said?

He said that the reason Chris it’s always there to save David and give him money is that a long time ago one of Chris’s friends committed suicide. It was very difficult for Chris.  Apparently, Chris fears that if things get really bad for David, he might kill himself. So in order to avoid having another friend commit suicide, he does everything he can to help David.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

Seeing Chantel from the side really highlights how her boobs are too big for her body. She looks so disproportionate. She’s so slim and tall, those boobs just make her look way too top-heavy and unbalanced.  I’m all for implants if that’s what you want, but make them proportional to your body type. 

She never got implants, her boobs are real 

• Love 3
(edited)

What in the hell is this 90 Live crap?  I was okay with Antonio because he’s directly involved with the show (sorta), but now we have some pontificating podcast guy?  Come on, TLC.  We don’t need this.

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 20

Every "journalist" writing about this wedding made it sound like Azan was the problem.  Who knew Nicole would leave original documents at home...  Don't get why her dad can't bring police reports.  Maybe it would put him over the carry-on weight limit.   

• Love 12
(edited)

Chris should have cut David off completely instead of putting him in charge of the storage units. Shows Chris still can’t think for himself and David still manipulates him. It’s only a matter of time before he’s getting bigger money from Chris.

Chris’s brain is up for grabs at any given time.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, SuzyLee said:

What in the hell is this 90 Live crap?  I was okay with Antonio because he’s directly involved in the show, but now we have some podcast guy?  Come on, TLC.  We don’t need for this.

Antonio yes, but the other idiots, NO!!!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Were they eating off paper plates? I guess family Pedro is not worthy the effort and whose weave was momma holding?

I’m certain it was Nicole’s. It was her shade, and when she walked out the door, her long hair was suddenly shoulder length and raggedy on the right side.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, noveltylibrary said:

cant be, they weren't Macy's Day balloons in the earlier seasons

I remember them always being gigantic even from the very first episode she was on.  In fact I remember commenting to myself that that her boobs were probably the only thing Pedro saw when he first met her.

• Love 8

The kindest thing Chris can do for David is to cut him off. Not enable the behaviour and disown the dysfunction.  David is a grown-ass man. You work any job you can get to pay th bills and get past your own ego. It is hard but a lot of people do it.  Not a good idea to get a new wife when you have nothing to offer.

Chris is not your keeper. He cannot rent out a home with little hot water,  windows that do not open. Expect that you will be receiving calls about your properties.

I have my own version of David Poor - my cousin's handout loving neighbour. She barely speaks to me since I said I would not do stuff for her. 

• Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

cant be, they weren't Macy's Day balloons in the earlier seasons

Chantel addressed the implants and she said her boobs was natural and never got implants and her boobs was the same size in the earlier seasons 

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Useful 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

The kindest thing Chris can do for David is to cut him off. Not enable the behaviour and disown the dysfunction.  David is a grown-ass man. You work any job you can get to pay th bills and get past your own ego. It is hard but a lot of people do it.  Not a good idea to get a new wife when you have nothing to offer.

Chris is not your keeper. He cannot rent out a home with little hot water,  windows that do not open. Expect that you will be receiving calls about your properties.

I have my own version of David Poor - my cousin's handout loving neighbour. She barely speaks to me since I said I would not do stuff for her. 

He is a lazy SOB. I'm glad Antonio said how he was just using Chris and that's really bad.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

They’re trying to copy AMC’s Talking Dead but they don’t have a talent like Chris Hardwick to do it with. No one even close.

Not any more. AMC is distancing themselves from Hardwick to the allegations from his ex-girlfriend. Actually, everyone is distancing themselves from Hardwick except for Patty Hearst.

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Nobody said you were going to be manager!!!   Cody apparently already had that  locked down.  You will be sweeping David.

Lol love this!  I was wondering if there are 2 shifts or if Cody had already turned in his notice?  David is the help. 

• Love 9

In the midst of the commotion, I noticed that Winter had Pedro in a headlock and was punching the crap out of him. Surprised to see that the poll showed more viewers siding with River.  Maybe it was because Pedro performed a high karate on the dining table.  

• Love 14