Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

I saw some comments that thought that Lauren possibly looks pregnant in the group photo from the wedding. Or it could just be the dress

I thought she looked pregnant as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Lauren's parents are moving. It's unclear where they're moving or if they'll stay in Arkansas.

Another fallout? If they leave the area they should take Josiah, Lauren, and Bella with them. 

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, SMama said:

Another fallout? If they leave the area they should take Josiah, Lauren, and Bella with them. 

that would be interesting - Josiah and Lauren are going nowhere. Josiah and his Milagro Designs LLC has purchased a few properties this year. Also Milagro Designs LLC,, registered to the TTH, holds the renovation/remodeling license for Jana and the howler team.

I happened upon that when trying to find a contractor's license for Jason and his BuildMaster construction LLC. no license for him. But when I typed in Duggar - the other one came up for Josiah/Milagro Designs LLC

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 9
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

that would be interesting - Josiah and Lauren are going nowhere. Josiah and his Milagro Designs LLC has purchased a few properties this year. Also Milagro Designs LLC,, registered to the TTH, holds the renovation/remodeling license for Jana and the howler team.

I happened upon that when trying to find a contractor's license for Jason and his BuildMaster construction LLC. no license for him. But when I typed in Duggar - the other one came up for Josiah/Milagro Designs LLC

I doubt Lauren and Josiah are defecting or moving, but the LLCs need to be in the state where the "work" is being done. The LLC holder can live anywhere.

• Love 5

I wonder how Lauren will do without her family nearby. She doesn't seem particularly cozy with any of the Duggar women. Hopefully she has church friends or mom friends to hang out with. It's weird how we haven't seen or heard anything from her in months.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wonder how Lauren will do without her family nearby. She doesn't seem particularly cozy with any of the Duggar women. Hopefully she has church friends or mom friends to hang out with. It's weird how we haven't seen or heard anything from her in months.

We have seen her organize Layla's birthday party, as well as being photographed at the Silos after Juddy's wedding. Also seen in the group shot at Jed!s wedding (with pregnancy speculation). But no posts on Insta in months. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

i think we did discuss it a bit a few weeks back, but in a different thread. Jed's or maybe Joe's when conversation was about the katie's family moving to AR or the Caldwells moving out of the JB owned house at the car lot or some such thing

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 4/19/2021 at 7:15 PM, BitterApple said:

On 4/19/2021 at 7:32 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

We have seen her organize Layla's birthday party, as well as being photographed at the Silos after Juddy's wedding. Also seen in the group shot at Jed!s wedding (with pregnancy speculation). But no posts on Insta in months. 

I wonder if she's a bit too thin-skinned for the rough and tumble of social media at her level of public visibility. And also for the rough and tumble of daily life amid the whole Duggar/TTH crew. 

Whatever visions of fairy-tale life as a pampered and adored Duggar daughter-in-law she brought to her marriage, must have been doused with cold reality pretty quickly - as we know, the world revolves around JB and Meech. Also, woe unto anyone who would dare to steal camera time away from Jessa. Heh.

Lauren may be enjoying life as a mom, and doesn't spend as much time at the TTH as Jessa and Anna seem to.  Also, she may be struggling with life and keeping a low profile. I hope Josiah is being good to her. I was going to say "supportive," but I doubt any of the Duggar sons are endowed with empathy or insight of that level. Not that I think he'd be intentionally cruel, but they are both IMO young, clueless cult members. Sigh. And we know the Duggars generally are deficient in empathy.

• Love 17

Dwain Swanson and family may be moving, but Swanson Properties LLC has been busy purchasing individual subdivision lots in Bella Vista. 7 lots since jan 1 2021. they already owned a few others and the contact address for the llc moved from the house they lived in to

NE DOUGLAS CEMETERY ST
GENTRY

Lily Swanson is registered to vote at that address as well,

i think they have owned that property from the time they moved to AR.

The Bella Vista subdivision lot thing is interesting. Duggar llcs have been buying there as well. Jason 1, Josiah 2, Jed! 1 and jed!'s father in law 1.

just random lots in different subs

• Useful 13
2 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Are they lots or actual homes?  

no, most are vacant lots in what are maybe new subdivisions

there seems to be no pattern, a bunch of individual lots in different subdivisions, but all in Bella Vista

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 6
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Dwain Swanson and family may be moving, but Swanson Properties LLC has been busy purchasing individual subdivision lots in Bella Vista. 7 lots since jan 1 2021. they already owned a few others and the contact address for the llc moved from the house they lived in to

NE DOUGLAS CEMETERY ST
GENTRY

Lily Swanson is registered to vote at that address as well,

i think they have owned that property from the time they moved to AR.

The Bella Vista subdivision lot thing is interesting. Duggar llcs have been buying there as well. Jason 1, Josiah 2, Jed! 1 and jed!'s father in law 1.

just random lots in different subs

Maybe their moving "down to the border"  It needs much help.  HELL, send all of the freakin Duggars down there.. they can help and adopt (oops, they don't adopt).  i know i'm gonna get suspension over this.  (I'm used to it)

• Love 4

The Bella Vista thing is interesting. My guess is they intend to resell the lots, but who knows. Bella Vista is basically where well-to-do people around here move to retire. Like, my family doctor is retiring as soon as his house sells, and then he and his wife are moving to Bella Vista. That sums up Bella Vista's reputation really well. 

• Useful 11
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

F56BAAD1-F71E-45CF-9347-F7BAD2C93B3B.jpeg

That is an adorable baby.  Lauren needs to ditch the hat.  And stop dressing her kid in colorless, joyless outfits and posing in the weeds with her.  They look like they've joined a cult where color is prohibited.  Maybe they have.

• LOL 9
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The picture they used was one from Josiah  and Lauren’s Instagram. It was originally posted in November, 2020. It was also their last post on Instagram.

She probably has two kids and is pregnant with her third by now. 🙃

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Wouldn't that be something! Josiah and Lauren working real jobs and Bella in preschool. 

I get the feeling they would probably dip out. They probably came to an understanding in their marriage.  We will stay together, but screw this cult. I just wish he was one of the kids that had a GED or some kind of job prospects. I guess he is a pilot? Maybe he can make enough cash amount to support a family of three. But I doubt he’ll be able to support a family of four or five.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

I get the feeling they would probably dip out. They probably came to an understanding in their marriage.  We will stay together, but screw this cult. I just wish he was one of the kids that had a GED or some kind of job prospects. I guess he is a pilot? Maybe he can make enough cash amount to support a family of three. But I doubt he’ll be able to support a family of four or five.

I think that people underestimate the jobs that they would be able to get (to keep, I don't know).

Plenty of people will always hire people from their church because believing in the right Jesus inherently makes you a good person.

They still have political connections, and I'm sure that there are at least a few congressmen who would hire them for staff positions.

Most of the males have some exposure to car sales, and could probably get a job at a real car lot.

Many of them are comfortable on camera, and could find work as a spokesperson for a local business.

Lots of fast food places look for non-college bound young adults for management trainee positions. 

I'm sure that there are others, but these came to mind. I think that it would be a huge step for any of them, but there are options for them beyond "do you want fries with that."

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I think that people underestimate the jobs that they would be able to get (to keep, I don't know).

Plenty of people will always hire people from their church because believing in the right Jesus inherently makes you a good person.

They still have political connections, and I'm sure that there are at least a few congressmen who would hire them for staff positions.

Most of the males have some exposure to car sales, and could probably get a job at a real car lot.

Many of them are comfortable on camera, and could find work as a spokesperson for a local business.

Lots of fast food places look for non-college bound young adults for management trainee positions. 

I'm sure that there are others, but these came to mind. I think that it would be a huge step for any of them, but there are options for them beyond "do you want fries with that."

Agreed people from the church will hire them, but that’s not steady income.

Disagree re politics.  Politicians are savvy enough to know that the kids are idiots, and there is an ample pool of good talent for them to effortlessly pull from. Plus, their name is pretty much mud at this point.  Bad, bad optics. FRC employees  said that Josh was basically useless and knew nothing. And he was the ‘smart’, worldly and savvy one.  They all kind of politically go downhill from there. 

I doubt any of the boys could hold down the job they get at regular car lot.  Having a daily schedule seem like a revelation to Jill, I’m sure it would to the boys too.

Spokesperson for local businesses?  Have you seen these people speak? Have you seen their Instagram stories trying to hock junk products? Nope, nope, nope.  I’m not going to give my business to the local godly accountant because some balding 21-year-old boy told me to.

I agree with fast food. They would be a great match for Chick-fil-A or similar restaurants and could work their way up fairly easily to assistant manager or even store manager. But that would require a bit of drive and hard work. But possible. Retail is another viable option, assuming they ever figure out how long alarm clock works. 

My suggestion for the unmarried males, the lost girls, and maybe a few of the married males, is the military. Assuming they meet the physical requirements and educational requirements it would be a great way to support current or future families, get out of the house, learn about the world, learn a trade, and have a steady job that they could have for two years, four years, or even 20 years. It’ll never happen of course, but it would be a good idea. 

• Love 19
(edited)

Do we know why they've disappeared from social media?  I give them all the props in the world if they've bowed out because neither of them wants the spotlight, and they want to exist and figure out marriage and parenthood on their own.  I just have this image in my mind of JimBlob demanding that his offspring post a minimum of 10 times a month showing the world how wonderfully happy they are to keep the Duggar brand alive.  I guess I find it interesting that Josiah would be the one to say, "Nope."

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Lauren didn't have a thick enough skin to handle the ugly side of social media. 

That is possible, but marry into a TV family and it kind of goes along with it. 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Ah - I thought they'd been quiet since last year, but that certainly could be the reason.

They have been quiet since last year, long before Smuggar was arrested. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Lauren didn't have a thick enough skin to handle the ugly side of social media. 

I think that's a big part of it. She was getting a lot of hate online for her behavior on the show.

Did they go quiet after the raid? Because I think they could see what was coming and noped out early. Remember, Marjorie dumped Josiah immediately after the first sandal hit. That on top of the public scorn heaped on the family afterwards must have left a mark.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think Lauren said "Fu@k this noise, we're getting out of this circus".  She's stuck with the Duggar name, but I think she & Josiah refuse to dance when JB tries to summon the monkeys to the Ball.   She's probably too pissed at what Josh has done to want to be near any of them. 

And I think Josiah has a different gig and just keeps his head down, works it and keeps the 3 of them out of sight as much as possible.    

Edited by leighdear
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, leighdear said:

I think Lauren said "Fu@k this noise, we're getting out of this circus".  She's stuck with the Duggar name, but I think she & Josiah refuse to dance when JB tries to summon the monkeys to the Ball.   She's probably too pissed at what Josh has done to want to be near any of them. 

And I think Josiah has a different gig and just keeps his head down, works it and keeps the 3 of them out of sight as much as possible.    

Except the birthday post implied that the Duggars spent time with Lauren yesterday. So, they're still enmeshed to a certain degree. How much time did  spend with these people on HER birthday? Zero.

• Useful 3

Awhile back, a few months maybe, there was a post with pictures of a family gathering at the big house that Lauren organized so they haven’t stayed completely away. Good for her for keeping her family off SM. I think she either shares pics in texts with family or has a private IG.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10