Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

I think this “fair” thing only opened this past weekend so those pictures at least are current. Plus Jed! refers to dates in their YouTube pregnancy announcement, so I guess that’s current too. The Duggars must have decided to go all out on  SM posting, this is more than they’ve posted all summer. Maybe they are trying to distract us from the M7 birth. Hannie must be in charge of their SM while Jana is away.

Edited by ozziemom
Nannies not a Duggar child, but Hannie is
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ozziemom said:

No sinner Twin or Jase either, are they off courting? And wow, Josie really is tiny compared to Mack! Meechelle looks pretty shrunken too.

sinner twin formed a new LLC filed last week and got a new plane (7 LLcs for him now) - I think he and/or his plane was in Iowa or Missouri yesterday. it also has recently been to Branson and Dallas.

• Useful 3
17 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Oooh, apparently the Wissmann family is performing in Iowa this week...

same town the plane was in actually - plane went there last week and left monday 9/6

let the speculation begin over in the lonely J's thread....

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, quarks said:

I think this is less about the M7 birth, and much more about trying to counter the People article discussing major rifts in the family, and the general speculation that Joe/Kendra and Josiah/Lauren are at outs with JB/Michelle.

THIS! Cosign 100%.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, quarks said:

I think this is less about the M7 birth, and much more about trying to counter the People article discussing major rifts in the family, and the general speculation that Joe/Kendra and Josiah/Lauren are at outs with JB/Michelle.

I keep forgetting about the People story but that makes perfect sense. See what a happy loving family they are? That’s probably why Boob is next to Siah, that way he can’t escape.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

I keep forgetting about the People story but that makes perfect sense. See what a happy loving family they are? That’s probably why Boob is next to Siah, that way he can’t escape.

Jim Bob does seem to be pulling Josiah into him.  The gap between Josiah and Lauren is the biggest of any in the picture.  Weird.

I think it's gross to wear sandals to a venue like a fair.  That seems unhygienic to me, especially for little kids who don't look or care where they're walking and what they might be stepping into.

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 6
On 9/7/2021 at 2:12 PM, quarks said:

I’m not familiar with this theory. Can you elaborate?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m not familiar with this theory. Can you elaborate?

I've seen a lot of internet speculation claiming that Josiah/Lauren and Joe/Kendra have fought/are fighting with JB and Michelle.

As far as I know, this hasn't been confirmed by anyone in the Duggar family? It seems largely based on: 

1. Speculation that Josiah, Joe and/or other brothers may have been interrogated about Josh's car lot.

(Official court documents haven't named anyone other than Josh, federal investigators, federal magistrates and some Bit Torrent consultants.)

2. Josiah/Lauren essentially vanishing from social media, and not getting mentioned on the official Duggar account in August even though one of them had a birthday.

3. Kendra's father leaving the house owned by the Duggars and moving to the house that Joe/Kendra built, leaving Joe/Kendra in the small cabin with three kids, and Jed!/Katey moving into the house where Kendra's father was living. 

4. The Duggars at the main house apparently no longer attending the church headed by Paul Caldwell, Kendra's father.

5. A People magazine cover story from a "family source" confirming the major rifts in the family. 

6. Josiah/Lauren and Joe/Kendra apparently not at some family events this summer. 

There are other explanations for all of this, of course, but it's just enough information to generate speculation that the family is going through a lot of behind the scenes fighting,

And that speculation is not great for the already shaky image of JB and Michelle as Wonderful and Loving Christian Parents shepherding a Wonderful and Loving If Rather Large Family. 

• Useful 12
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, quarks said:

I've seen a lot of internet speculation claiming that Josiah/Lauren and Joe/Kendra have fought/are fighting with JB and Michelle.

As far as I know, this hasn't been confirmed by anyone in the Duggar family? It seems largely based on: 

1. Speculation that Josiah, Joe and/or other brothers may have been interrogated about Josh's car lot.

(Official court documents haven't named anyone other than Josh, federal investigators, federal magistrates and some Bit Torrent consultants.)

2. Josiah/Lauren essentially vanishing from social media, and not getting mentioned on the official Duggar account in August even though one of them had a birthday.

3. Kendra's father leaving the house owned by the Duggars and moving to the house that Joe/Kendra built, leaving Joe/Kendra in the small cabin with three kids, and Jed!/Katey moving into the house where Kendra's father was living. 

4. The Duggars at the main house apparently no longer attending the church headed by Paul Caldwell, Kendra's father.

5. A People magazine cover story from a "family source" confirming the major rifts in the family. 

6. Josiah/Lauren and Joe/Kendra apparently not at some family events this summer. 

There are other explanations for all of this, of course, but it's just enough information to generate speculation that the family is going through a lot of behind the scenes fighting,

And that speculation is not great for the already shaky image of JB and Michelle as Wonderful and Loving Christian Parents shepherding a Wonderful and Loving If Rather Large Family. 

Thank you. The TTH Duggars no longer attending the Caldwell church and their moving out of the Duggar owned house does raise some eyebrows- more so than Josiah & Lauren leaving social media (IMO). 

Josiah was never a favorite of JB, and Lauren, despite being a huge drama Queen probably takes being a Mom & caregiver to Bella seriously. I can see them not wanting to deal with the dog & pony show any more. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
36 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

I think there's more evidence to support the Caldwell/Duggar feud than anything with Josiah/Lauren versus JB/Michelle...although, now that I think about it, Joe/Kendra haven't posted lately either...

The Caldwell and Duggar parents may very well be on the outs, but Joe and Kendra don't seem particularly estranged from anyone... They were at the Father's Day celebration at the Big House, the Labor Day fair outing, little Addison was used as the sole picture on the Duggar family Fourth of July Instagram post, etc., etc. Of course things could be much more tense behind the scenes than they appear on social media, but at the very least it doesn't seem like a Dillard family level of estrangement...

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Yeah there may be some tension there, but it seems like there's more evidence both of those couples have stepped back from social media rather than become estranged from the family. 

Though I feel like the battle lines are often overblown and over hyped, I just assumed the two families in question who might be construed as having a rift from the family at large were Jill (since they've not been shy about discussing it) and Jinger (since their public statements were some of the least conciliatory about Josh). 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I was just browsing Reddit and noticed a post stating that Lauren has deleted all photos of Bella and ones related to her miscarriage from their IG account.

I just checked it out. All pics of Bella are gone.

She does have pregnancy pics (at least one references the miscarriage), pics of some other Duggar babies and a pic of young Josiah with Jer and Jed in diapers, though.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I was just browsing Reddit and noticed a post stating that Lauren has deleted all photos of Bella and ones related to her miscarriage from their IG account.

Good for her if she’s realized that her family should be private and not shared with millions of strangers (if that’s indeed why she removed them).

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Good for her if she’s realized that her family should be private and not shared with millions of strangers (if that’s indeed why she removed them).

Good for them!  

• Love 7

Good for them for removing Bella from social media.  I am curious as to why... if it has anything to do with Josh.  Maybe she had another miscarriage.  Hopefully they have just decided to live as "normally" as possible and not have everything out there for the world to see. I am glad to see that they aren't posting everything on social media.  

• Love 16
On 11/6/2021 at 6:58 PM, Lisa418722 said:

Good for them for removing Bella from social media.  I am curious as to why... if it has anything to do with Josh.  Maybe she had another miscarriage.  Hopefully they have just decided to live as "normally" as possible and not have everything out there for the world to see. I am glad to see that they aren't posting everything on social media.  

Josiah and Lauren stopped posting on their personal social media accounts at least a year ago if not longer.  They were never the most prolific of Duggar posters before whatever happened to make them stop altogether.  It could be that Lauren was not equipped emotionally to handle the negative comments or that she never wanted to post anything to begin with but her in-laws and TLC made them.  Now that the show is gone, they do not have to post anything so they choose not to.  

• Love 18
On 11/8/2021 at 3:12 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

Josiah and Lauren stopped posting on their personal social media accounts at least a year ago if not longer.  They were never the most prolific of Duggar posters before whatever happened to make them stop altogether.  It could be that Lauren was not equipped emotionally to handle the negative comments or that she never wanted to post anything to begin with but her in-laws and TLC made them.  Now that the show is gone, they do not have to post anything so they choose not to.  

Judging by the narrow window we had into her personality, I would not be surprised in the slightest if she was not able to withstand the negativity received.   That's entirely understandable IMO, and likely to make her happier and mentally healthier.

I'm doubly glad for the sake of her daughter on many levels.   I don't remember anything particularly critical being posted here about her daughter specifically, but I am constantly taken back by the posts I do see criticizing babies and children (who did not offer up their images for comment) for their appearance.   Reading them makes me feel sick and I'm not even the mother.

• Love 14

Maybe she can send the Vuolos a tutorial on how to keep your kids lives private. 

The Vuolos are trying to walk a line between keeping their kids private and still making a living off fame and social media. It can't be an easy balancing act, but I give them credit for trying. 

Does anyone know what Josiah does for work these days?

I don't really have an issue with any of the Duggars besides Josh, who needs to be in prison for public safety reasons. I get entertainment from their social media posts and desperate attempts to sell shit on Instagram. But I don't wish them any ill. I don't think most of them are bad people (besides Josh and controlling Jim Bob who didn't teach his kids to be independent). I always thought Lauren was just quiet and trying to stay away from the spotlight. Bella is a beautiful baby, one of the best looking Duggars. 

• Love 2

Josiah seems to be in the property business. His Milagro Designs llc has a construction license for light remodel/renovation. The llc has also been buying some vacant property. Joe has a house listed for sale on one of the lots.

His father in law, Dwain Swanson, has been crazed buying vacant lots in Bella Vista in the last year and a half.  I think he is up to 37 now and Joe has a house listed on one of Dwain's Swanson Properties lots now as well.

the houses on both look pretty much the same, so probably a Jason build and Jana as decorator

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

More scrubbing of the IG account. Now all that remains is a lone picture of them holding hands, a picture of the Mediccorps crew, and a few old pics of Josiah. 

Very strange. They must have a private account. 

I'm guessing this whole Josh thing has freaked Lauren and Josiah out.  The IG account scrubbing feels very much like a mama bear protective kind of thing.

• Love 6

It reads to me like Lauren and/or Josiah are already preemptively planning for the media/tabloid/social media shitstorm that will hit the family accounts when the trial starts. It's actually pretty smart. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 16
Just now, BitterApple said:

I don't understand the selectivity, though. I completely support removing pictures of their child, but why not just suspend the account altogether? They don't post as it is, so why leave anything up at all? 

Truthfully, I don't understand that either. From what I've read on Reddit, the purge has gone on in bits and pieces for days, which I also find strange. Maybe they thought it would be less obvious? I don't know! 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't understand the selectivity, though. I completely support removing pictures of their child, but why not just suspend the account altogether? They don't post as it is, so why leave anything up at all? 

It's a verified account, which does involve a couple of extra steps which they might not want to do again. And if they have no activity on the account, Instagram could cancel it and allow another user to claim the account. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Snow Fairy said:

I just saw on Pickles that it was said Lauren's dad will be called as a witness. Maybe that is the reason of the Instagram clean up

What would Dwayne have to offer? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Pickles says in the comments, he and David Waller's apparently witnesses something Josh did in the car lot. And they are being called as a witness by prosecution

Answering over in the Josh/Anna thread.

• Useful 3
6 minutes ago, jennblevins said:

I know it’s a candid picture and all, but that’s a really glum-looking bunch of bridesmaids. 

They may be cold!  It’s really chilly today here in KY, and I’ll bet it is there too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I wonder if the third bridesmaid from the right is Lauren's sister Lily. If so, then that suggests that the Swansons and the Rebers have some sort of connection. Maybe that was how the Duggars became associated with the Rebers...

• Useful 6
2 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

They may be cold!  It’s really chilly today here in KY, and I’ll bet it is there too.

I was just about to write that. Every single one of their expressions screams "Take the goddamned picture already so we can go inside." It looks dreary and overcast as well, and there's nothing worse than a damp cold. The chill goes right through you.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, jennblevins said:

I know it’s a candid picture and all, but that’s a really glum-looking bunch of bridesmaids. 

5 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Yeah, they’re all hunched over and miserable looking. Hopefully it was just the weather. 

• Love 5