Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Wham, Glam, Thank You Ma'am

• Start Topic

Harry Hamlin seems to actually enjoy Rinna. Go figure.

No fair showing us adorable baby photos of Delilah and Amelia. How am I supposed to roll my eyes at them when I see how cute they once were with those chubby cheeks (which Amelia never lost)?

LVP should have Ramona Singer bring Coco in for grooming when they are short-staffed. Imagine what LVP and a hose could do to Ramona's blow-out.

Does anyone remember any interactions between Dorit and Camille last season? I don't remember there being any animosity, but Camille's THs suggest that Dorit and she have a bit of a history.

Was there an awkward moment when LVP told Teddi that she made the terrarium for Slate? As if Teddi realized LVP had no desire to bring the terrarium to her own home?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz

Ursula Andress fell hard for Harry on Clash of the Titans and had his child when she was in her 40's and he was in his 20's. They were both so gorgeous. She wanted marriage but he was more focused on his career. 

http://people.com/archive/urged-by-her-28-year-old-lover-harry-hamlin-ursula-andress-faces-motherhood-at-44-vol-13-no-18/

http://people.com/archive/i-want-to-be-with-him-says-ursula-andress-but-harry-hamlin-just-wants-to-be-on-his-own-vol-20-no-1/

I heard Nicollette Sheridan divorced him because he was boring. 

Also: "Punctuality is the politeness of kings" King Louis XVIII of France

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, rho said:

I may be alone but I think Kyle looks great! She hasn't touched her lips and her 50 year old neck looks better than my 25 year old neck ever did. Every time I get my annual bonus I'm so tempted to get one of those Silence of the Lambs facials she was rocking a couple seasons back.

I recently saw an old episode of ER and in one scene I kept looking at the nurse helping with the emergency patient and thinking, wow she looks like Kyle, but totally different, so nah, can't be. I looked her up on IMDB and sure enough she did a number of episodes of ER. So while I don't know about her lips or any other specifics of what she has had done, she does looks very different then when she was on ER 15-20? years ago.

59 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I get Teddi's gripe. It's not so much that Dorit was late (and even if she really did think it was 4:30, she was still going to likely be an hour late. She called Teddi at 4:48 and her driver said she was still at least 15-20 minutes away.), and not even so much her refusal to own it.....but it's the fact that SHE'S going around bitching about the issue. And SHE wasn't the one left waiting! 

Exactly. Dorit was late, so that makes her in the wrong, regardless of how late (and I'm inclined to believe Teddi that it was way late since we know Dorit has some problems with the truth - and we haven't yet seen that from Teddi). But Dorit, being in the wrong, promptly went to other HWs and made a deal about Teddi up and leaving when Dorit was only a few minutes late. So in her retelling to the other housewives, Teddi is the one who comes out looking unreasonable. And bear in mind that these women are still getting to know Teddi. So Dorit coloring it that way not only puts Teddi in the wrong (which she wasn't) it also gives the other women the impression that she's an impatient, stick in the mud who abandoned Dorit.

Regarding Erika's husband - I agree that men can be needy when they're sick, often when only a little sick, but her husband had been in a car accident and broken his foot and he's like what? 70 years old? That's a pretty major trauma for anyone to go through, but at that age? That's a lot. Though Erika was trying to make a joke about it and pretend that he was being just too babyish for words, it seemed she was just plain disgruntled that he was around more and thus she had to interact with him and not go hang with her glam squad as much as she normally does. 

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Love 1

Dorit, Teddie gets it she had your booze in the wrong glass Jesus Flipping Christ let it go lady and Dorit really  should be the first person to sit that fake butt down with the way she acted at the last party screaming cunt at the top of her lungs and talking about strapon's and being beyond wasted on god knows what ......

• Love 3

I recently saw an old episode of ER and in one scene I kept looking at the nurse helping with the emergency patient and thinking, wow she looks like Kyle, but totally different, so nah, can't be. I looked her up on IMDB and sure enough she did a number of episodes of ER. So while I don't know about her lips or any other specifics of what she has had done, she does looks very different then when she was on ER 15-20? years ago.

For anyone who hasn't seen Nurse Dori...

11 hours ago, Wicked said:

Dorit is insufferable.  Gawd, shut up. She's like a low rent Heather DuBrow with her obsession about the right glass to drink wine.

Also, I love that she says "flute glass" to show how in tune and proper she is.

It's called a FLUTE, Dorito.  "Glass" is superfluous unless you think someone will accidentally grab a woodwind instrument and say "fill 'er up!"

• Love 2

Does anyone remember any interactions between Dorit and Camille last season? I don't remember there being any animosity, but Camille's THs suggest that Dorit and she have a bit of a history.

The only time they were together enough to interact was the lunch Camille gave her, Eileen, and Erika (you just turned 40!).

Otherwise, I think they just attended larger events together but we never really saw them interact, like the Great Gatsby party, Lisa Rinna accepting her charity award, LVP's party during the finale, etc.

37 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Ursula Andress fell hard for Harry on Clash of the Titans and had his child when she was in her 40's and he was in his 20's. They were both so gorgeous. She wanted marriage but he was more focused on his career. 

http://people.com/archive/urged-by-her-28-year-old-lover-harry-hamlin-ursula-andress-faces-motherhood-at-44-vol-13-no-18/

http://people.com/archive/i-want-to-be-with-him-says-ursula-andress-but-harry-hamlin-just-wants-to-be-on-his-own-vol-20-no-1/

I heard Nicollette Sheridan divorced him because he was boring. 

Also: "Punctuality is the politeness of kings" King Louis XVIII of France

This is the relationship I think of when I think of Harry's past loves. It was so remarkable at the time. We had had the stories of the older men with younger women, but this was different. And yes, they were both so gorgeous. 

Among all of the couples in the housewives universe, Lisa and Harry are the only ones (that I can think of, someone correct me if I am wrong) that have both been in the public eye for over 20 years. True, to varying degrees, but they have been out there and visible for a long time. The fact that they have remained married in Hollywood, seemingly happy and without scandal, is a minor miracle. Add to that the fact that they seem to really love each other and it is more impressive. 

Have we seen more of their house than the kitchen/dining area and the outdoor space? I love the outdoor space, but the kitchen makes me nuts. On the one hand I like that it looks really lived in, but all of that clutter on the countertops would make me crazy. There isn't an empty space anywhere. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, dosodog said:

Dearest Maurico.  We had a good run.  I thought you were the most handsome, kindest and all around good package of all the RH husbands. 

Ken has replaced you.

May I suggest walking around with a tiny, tiny little puppy in a button up shirt.  Long enough for the tiny tiny puppy to fall asleep?

You would go right back to being number 1.

I don't think I could handle Mauricio with a puppy tucked into his shirt.  My brain would explode.

Agree with everyone above who said - Teddi is not so much irritated that Dorit was late.  I think she would have made a mental note about Dorit and went on about her business, if Dorit hadn't spun it into Teddi overreacts and was so RUDE to both Kyle and LVP.  I totally understand that and feel like she's so in the right.  She sat there waiting for nearly an hour and was clearly upset about it in the moment, and then hears that Dorit is trying to make it sound like she did something wrong.  Nope.  I'm pretty much a go along to get along person but I'd draw the line at that too.

I missed part of the conversation between LVP and Ken - did he want to clone Giggy?

Edited by TexasGal
12 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

This. Plus, he looks like he smells bad.

He reminds me of that grease ball, Harry, from RHoNY.

Even I wouldn't go that far! Sonja's HARRY is more a grease-ball than any other in reality TV! ;-)

13 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

One cannot BE OCD, Teddi. Well, maybe you can if your initials happen to be OCD.

I try not to get too charged up over this because it is so common but it is annoying, not only in its widespreadedness (haha, I think I made that up!) but in its misuse. First of all, yeah, that "am OCD" usage is dumb. Second, being neat, even to the point of rigidity, is not proof of OCD. Conversely, not all OCD manifests in neatness; it can totally be the opposite. And as a person who's been diagnosed with it--and also a neat person--I thank the gods that mine does not manifest in messy ways. It's like people somehow decided that "being OCD [but not really]" makes them special/quirky in some way.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Michichick said:

Sweet baby Jesus, I really hope this is Dorit's last season. She is exhausting to watch. I hate her.

I love to hate her which makes her the perfect HW. She is so ridiculous and entitled but in a light breezy sort of way that doesn't outright enrage me. She isn't crass, coarse, vulgar and offensive that actually angers the blood to the point that makes you wonder why you are watching this trash like Brandi. She isn't an unlikable addict with serious issues like Kim and she isn't ... well Yolanda. 

With Dorit it is all about the ultimate narcissitic, poser idiot girl raised in Connecticut with faux Brit/Italian/Middle Earth Elvish accent spending money everyone questions if she even has acting a plum fool over rich woman problems like tardiness and stemware. I'll take that over lyme disease and alcoholism any day. 

12 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

The poll had Teddi @ 98%, while Dorit @ 2%! She's really hurt herself this season and no one cares for her; those 2% probably Dorit and PK! ;-)

This warms my cold black heart. 

4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

She "doesn't remember" any of what she said to Camille, nor did she remember what time she was supposed to meet Teddi.  Clearly she has a problem.  

This brings me to something that bothers me. When Camille mentioned that Dorit was drunk that night, Kyle does a TH where she said because of her sister Kim she doesn't think something like that should every be raised. Girl WHUT?!!? There is a difference between calling someone an addict/alcoholic and stating a fact that a person was drunk on a particular occasion, which Dorit most certainly was. 

I'm no Harry fan and he is a bit before my time but that man has aged beautifully! He is 66 years old and looks younger than PK and LVP. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I get Teddi's gripe. It's not so much that Dorit was late (and even if she really did think it was 4:30, she was still going to likely be an hour late. She called Teddi at 4:48 and her driver said she was still at least 15-20 minutes away.), and not even so much her refusal to own it.....but it's the fact that SHE'S going around bitching about the issue. And SHE wasn't the one left waiting! 

Exactly!!  That's my take as well - Dorit is minimizing how late she actually was going to be and trying to make Teddi seem like a crazy person who is vilifying Dorit for being merely a few minutes behind schedule and that Teddi stomped off in a huff.  Teddi is being put in the position of defending herself because Dorit keeps bringing it up all the fucking time.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

See, I never relate to this, because my husband is the exact opposite. He works through everything - from a little cold to a pulled muscle. He just keeps going. I'm the same way, though, so I guess we found each other. LOL! I did feel a bit bad for Tom when she was saying that, though, because at his age - I'm sure it IS rougher on your body. A 30-something guy is going to snap back from a broken bone a lot quicker than a man who is almost 80. 

My BF does a weird combination of both: When he really should, for the good of everyone, stay home, calm the hell down, and recuperate, he makes a big fuss about how he can't. Yet when something is not a very big deal (IMO), he is a baby!

16 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I try not to get too charged up over this because it is so common but it is annoying, not only in its widespreadedness (haha, I think I made that up!) but in its misuse. First of all, yeah, that "am OCD" usage is dumb. Second, being neat, even to the point of rigidity, is not proof of OCD; conversely, not all OCD manifests in neatness; it can totally be the opposite. And as a person who's been diagnosed with it--and also a neat person--I thank the gods that mine does not manifest in messy ways. It's like people somehow decided that "being OCD [but not really]" makes them special/quirky in some way.

Preach!

This matter of "late gate" could have been put to bed quite easily. Dorit to Teddy, I am so sorry for keeping you waiting and not letting you know that I was running late. 

End of story. If she admits to Teddi that she is sorry and should have called or texted, all would be well. But Dorit has a need to never be in the wrong ( unless LVP tells her she is wrong).  If Teddi thinks the meeting time is 4:00, then Teddi is late. If Dorit thinks the meeting time was 4:30, she is still running late and should have texted Teddi that she would be late.

In Las Vegas Dorit says to Lisa R " I did nothing wrong". Well, you did spread the story of isa R being a pill popper when anyone could see her bag was of multiple supplements. The Xanax comment was clearly a joke. Just like your little jokes to people. So, Dorit, you are wrong and you do err.  Your attitude of superiority is unlikeable. I do think you are cute , though.

Oh, another thing, if you don't want a facial , fine don't get one. But you really make the hostess feel like shit by insinuated the people she had come in for the spa services are not worthy of your skin. Just say no thank you. Maybe a massage of the neck and shoulders. She is sneaky ungracious.

She has just annoyed me beyond belief this season.

I just stalked PK’s IG for no good reason. The recent stuff looks totally done by a PR person to show how hot is wife is and how cute his son is, but if you go back to 2014, it reads more like a real account. What’s amazing is how much work Dorit has had done. She looks like a completely different person! 

27 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I'm no Harry fan and he is a bit before my time but that man has aged beautifully! He is 66 years old and looks younger than PK and LVP. 

Holy crap. He really is 66, isn't he? He does not look like the stud he was in his youth, but I certainly wouldn't peg him as a man in his 60s. 

6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Oh, another thing, if you don't want a facial , fine don't get one. But you really make the hostess feel like shit by insinuated the people she had come in for the spa services are not worthy of your skin. Just say no thank you. Maybe a massage of the neck and shoulders. She is sneaky ungracious.

YES. The way she does everything is just so offensive to everyone. First of all, I don't know who she thinks she is, that only very specific aestheticians can touch her precious face. But that's her prerogative. However, she doesn't need to announce it to the room. She could have just said, "I've been having a lot of pain in my neck lately and I'd rather focus on that". I hate people who feel they have to honest 100% of the time, to the point of being rude. They're all, "I just can't be fake". No, you're just an asshole. 

Honestly, if she wasn't interested in the services provided, and she knew well ahead of time what the event was about, she should have stayed her ass home. She just didn't want to miss an opportunity to film. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Someone asked why this season is different....i think it's because Dorit is constantly on auto pilot.  I'm hoping this is her final season.  She's had a 2 season tryout..and she's failing..imho.

One season was enough.  She and her desperate housewife husband were always terrible.  But last season Dorit was propped up by default - because viewers went after Rinna and Erika.  But with both of them not being part of the central storyline this season, Dorit gets to show off what a liar, snob and hypocrite she really is.  And SO ANNOYING.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Wicked said:

Dorit is insufferable.  Gawd, shut up. She's like a low rent Heather DuBrow with her obsession about the right glass to drink wine.

Note to Dorit; If you're going to be pretentious about the stemware, at least hold it correctly.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Was Harry really a big deal? Rinna talks him up, but, really, I've always only known him as being Rinna's husband.

In my opinion YES. Lisa Rinna used to be known (at least to women my age I believe) as the soap opera actress married to the Sexiest Man Alive (Harry Hamlin). Hollywood did try and "make him happen" in movies but it never quite panned out but he was television famous and quite the looker in his day.  

In the mid nineties if he requested the drawers, I would have said yes.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Holy crap. He really is 66, isn't he? He does not look like the stud he was in his youth, but I certainly wouldn't peg him as a man in his 60s. 

YES. The way she does everything is just so offensive to everyone. First of all, I don't know who she thinks she is, that only very specific aestheticians can touch her precious face. But that's her prerogative. However, she doesn't need to announce it to the room. She could have just said, "I've been having a lot of pain in my neck lately and I'd rather focus on that". I hate people who feel they have to honest 100% of the time, to the point of being rude. They're all, "I just can't be fake". No, you're just an asshole. 

Honestly, if she wasn't interested in the services provided, and she knew well ahead of time what the event was about, she should have stayed her ass home. She just didn't want to miss an opportunity to film. 

I think she would have been busted for lying had she said that. I can see the THs now, "Why not just say you didn't want my esthetician to work on you, Dorit, instead of making up a whole BS story about neck pain. Then add a big old amitrite!? exasperated look of incredulity to really drive that point home

Personally, I appreciate a social fib, so I agree with you that it's often kinder to be liberal with the truth sometimes. But I seriously do not think that strategy would work for Dorit because someone, somehow, somewhere one of the ladies would call her out for it and then make assumptions about her dreadful character based on that lie. 

• Love 1

I will give Dorit credit for one small thing. When she says to Teddi, these are my friends , I agree that you do talk to your friends. An overused Housewife and all reality show phrase " if you have a problem with me, tell me". Okay sure. Bt first I am going to talk with my friends. I can't fault that. People gossip and talk about trivial things that go on day to day. This was one of those things.

Upon second watch (ff thru 3 Mil dollar car/LR -HH scenes) and noticed the following: Dorit is now dressing exactly like Ericka, she DID get the champagne glass and Teddy the wine glass—all she had to say is right there and then, do you mind if I pour this into the wine glass?  to the server. Camille’s face is worth watching over and over again, and she was the only one appropriately dressed at Teddy’s besides Teddy. 

She will seal her fate next week calling Teddy psycho. I don’t think she and PEE-KAYE make it to next season she is going the way of Brandi....soon they won’t be able to afford a 10,000 dollar car (I hope)! She is most obnoxious this season....and Dorit, they are NOT your friends, they are your co-workers!! I don’t even know how her gross husband stands her...

4 minutes ago, missyb said:

I will give Dorit credit for one small thing. When she says to Teddi, these are my friends , I agree that you do talk to your friends. An overused Housewife and all reality show phrase " if you have a problem with me, tell me". Okay sure. Bt first I am going to talk with my friends. I can't fault that. People gossip and talk about trivial things that go on day to day. This was one of those things.

Yes, and I wondered why it was okay for the accountability coach to do the very thing she was getting pissed at Dorit for.  Why was that different? (rhetorical question alert!)

They need more Erika.  I thought it was great she and Dorit got together to promote the car.  Erika's line about her dick getting hard driving the car was the best of the night followed by her observation the Glam Circle was a hen party.

Teddi should not have taken offense at Dorit telling the WAITER she wanted her wine in a different glass.  That was on the waiter not Teddi for serving in the wrong glass. It really wasn't that big of a deal.  Just as Dorit begging off  on some off the street laser facial.  This has all been done before on the show where the women went to Dr. Nassif's office and turned down various treatments claiming they had their own specialists.  I didn't see  Kyle, Erika or LVP getting a facial.  The other funny scene was Kyle and RInna shoveling the calming rose quartz on Dorit.

Teddi seems to think Dorit has to comport to her way of thinking.  Here is a suggestion -don't go to PK's party and don't invite Dorit to your events any longer.  It seems she has no use for Dorit so limit the exposure.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

They need more Erika.  I thought it was great she and Dorit got together to promote the car.  Erika's line about her dick getting hard driving the car was the best of the night followed by her observation the Glam Circle was a hen party.

Teddi should not have taken offense at Dorit telling the WAITER she wanted her wine in a different glass.  That was on the waiter not Teddi for serving in the wrong glass. It really wasn't that big of a deal.  Just as Dorit begging off  on some off the street laser facial.  This has all been done before on the show where the women went to Dr. Nassif's office and turned down various treatments claiming they had their own specialists.  I didn't see  Kyle, Erika or LVP getting a facial.  The other funny scene was Kyle and RInna shoveling the calming rose quartz on Dorit.

Teddi seems to think Dorit has to comport to her way of thinking.  Here is a suggestion -don't go to PK's party and don't invite Dorit to your events any longer.  It seems she has no use for Dorit so limit the exposure.

But that wasn't just it. Dorit complained about the glasses to Rinna when she arrived as well. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I try not to get too charged up over this because it is so common but it is annoying, not only in its widespreadedness (haha, I think I made that up!) but in its misuse. First of all, yeah, that "am OCD" usage is dumb. Second, being neat, even to the point of rigidity, is not proof of OCD. Conversely, not all OCD manifests in neatness; it can totally be the opposite. And as a person who's been diagnosed with it--and also a neat person--I thank the gods that mine does not manifest in messy ways. It's like people somehow decided that "being OCD [but not really]" makes them special/quirky in some way.

That's how I feel about the term "chocoholic" :D

1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

I love to hate her which makes her the perfect HW. She is so ridiculous and entitled but in a light breezy sort of way that doesn't outright enrage me. She isn't crass, coarse, vulgar and offensive that actually angers the blood to the point that makes you wonder why you are watching this trash like Brandi. She isn't an unlikable addict with serious issues like Kim and she isn't ... well Yolanda. 

With Dorit it is all about the ultimate narcissitic, poser idiot girl raised in Connecticut with faux Brit/Italian/Middle Earth Elvish accent spending money everyone questions if she even has acting a plum fool over rich woman problems like tardiness and stemware. I'll take that over lyme disease and alcoholism any day. 

Agree!  100%

30 minutes ago, Jel said:

I think she would have been busted for lying had she said that. I can see the THs now, "Why not just say you didn't want my esthetician to work on you, Dorit, instead of making up a whole BS story about neck pain. Then add a big old amitrite!? exasperated look of incredulity to really drive that point home

Personally, I appreciate a social fib, so I agree with you that it's often kinder to be liberal with the truth sometimes. But I seriously do not think that strategy would work for Dorit because someone, somehow, somewhere one of the ladies would call her out for it and then make assumptions about her dreadful character based on that lie. 

You can be polite and truthful at the same time.  "I'd love a massage"

15 minutes ago, missyb said:

I agree on that!  Her problem is her flaming pants.  If Teddi had heard through the grapevine "Dorit was so sorry she got the time wrong/was so late/didn't get to meet up with you" I don't think there'd be an issue.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think she did. It was after her going on and on about stemware. Just be a good guest and don't say anything. You can complain to your friends later , lol. 

I guess it is just Dorits delivery I don't like. It stinks of pretentiousness . I imagine if she was really one of my friends I would forgive it and just needle her about it from time to time.

Kyle's problem with her clothing choices is that she goes with whatever is trending and new.

She reminds me of the actresses who take looks straight from the runway to dress themselves for an awards event. The majority of actresses are short in comparison to the models who are on the runway. The dresses don't translate well on a more petite body and often look good only in motion. Often said actress photographed ends up looking overwhelmed in their gown.

I always go back to Kyle in her gladiator sandals - she needs to burn those.

The outfit she wore to Teddi's Spa Day wasn't as bad as some of her other choices. I thought she looked cute.

Kyle does at least usually chooses the right color.

9 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

God this episode was boring ?   I felt like the episode editors and producers  was trying to fill an hour. Because the first 20 mins was dry! 

Yeah I'm suppose to believe Lisa R's daughter is going to NYU.  Where have I heard that one before?? GIGI.  Now look at Gigi Hadid don't need to go to college a day in her life.  Who's Lisa R kidding.  Not to mention did I really want a whole 5 minute segment between she and Harry... Nope.

For the love of, I'm tired of Kyle wanting this ongoing acceptance from Kathy and Kim.  At this point after watching this crap for awhile, I feel like if her sisters can't support her endeavors, then fuckem.  She has her husband and children.  She doesn't need to be thirsty for her sisters approval.  Sometimes the greatest pain can sometimes come from family.  If they can't follow you on your journeys and be happy for you sometimes they need to be left behind. 

I found it hilarious Lisa R didn't own it when LVP called her out about her spreading gossip about she and Ken.  Then she goes in her confessional and says of course she will talk about it.  Well at least be a big girl Rinna and own your shit like  you tell everyone else. 

Teddi and Dorit.  Really is Lategate going to be the storyline this season?? I can't.   Why is it with this franchise they take something so small and blow it up to a non-factor storyline I'll never understand.  I feel like the late thing cuts both ways.  Yes Dorit was foul for leaving Teddi waiting but Teddi has a phone!  She could had called, txt, FaceTime or got up left.  Yet she waited damn near an hour.  If you're a supposed life coach (which I'm sick of seeing on these Bravo shows, thanks Siggy for ruining it for me ?) how about some common sense and life skill to go along with what you spitting out! 

Anyways that was how I felt about tonight.  It was a snoozefest.  Yet not surprised considering this season's  promo trailer. 

Do they just let anyone into NYU now?

1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

Exactly!!  That's my take as well - Dorit is minimizing how late she actually was going to be and trying to make Teddi seem like a crazy person who is vilifying Dorit for being merely a few minutes behind schedule and that Teddi stomped off in a huff.  Teddi is being put in the position of defending herself because Dorit keeps bringing it up all the fucking time.

Mine too.  And further, I believe (and I'm just spitballin' here) that when she went back and looked, she realized that she was INDEED crazy late for this and worked overtime to get ahead of the narrative, believing that Teddi would be whining to all the women about her lateness.  Of course, Dorito couldn't have known that Teddi isn't the narcissic attention-whore victim Dorito is, so of course she makes it all TEDDI's fault that this is now a "thing."  God but I loathe this woman....all the sympathy I had for her after Nasty-Ass Rinna's attacks last season has dissipated into the ether.

• Love 1

They won’t be like Hadid girls until they date that wkend guy! 

...or do the yacht scene. (Which beej master Rinna would probably be okay with.)

PK is 50 in dog years.

Heh. Both he and NJ's Margaret.

She's [Dorit] had a 2 season tryout..and she's failing..imho.

Considering almost all of the discussions are about/centered around her, I'd say she's doing just fine.

It was alleged Hamlin was abusive to Johnson during their separation. 

Wow, really? I've only heard about his (alleged) rape of Julianne Phillips.

Yes, Rinna, let's talk about the husband... *ducks flying glass*

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I found it hilarious Lisa R didn't own it when LVP called her out about her spreading gossip about she and Ken.  Then she goes in her confessional and says of course she will talk about it.  Well at least be a big girl Rinna and own your shit like  you tell everyone else. 

Has Rinna ever OWNED it when confronted about her remarks?  And for her to suddenly make it sound like "oh, well I'm sure everyone knew about it and everyone was talking about it" when in fact, when she sat down at lunch to begin her tittle tattle with the ominous "about Ken", she in fact make it seem as though she was indeed privy to inside information that she got in "New York" - I don't recall her prefacing her remarks with "hey, I'm sure you've all heard about....."; no, she wanted most definitely to give them all the "inside scoop."

Since she likes to snot on rumors, perhaps Lisa Vanderpump can ask her if she's heard from Julliane Phillips recently.  Hey, I'm not saying it's true, but hey Lisa....like you've said, "It's OUT there...."

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2017/01/harry-hamlin-cheating-scandal/

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, PerPlexied said:

But that wasn't just it. Dorit complained about the glasses to Rinna when she arrived as well. 

Rinna was actually standing right there and played it beautiful interrupting Dorit's unnecessary reasoning, agreeing with her and knowing full well she can flip in a Talking Head.  Well played RInna.

I just don't believe Teddi should get so offended over the little crap.   First she confronts Dorit and claims she told Kyle she left after being six minutes late.  I don;t know if Teddi lies, but I do think, just like the rest of them, she tends to exaggerate, to get her point across.  Not necessarily accountability material.   My husband is in the wine business, so I have to have an idea of what glass to serve with what-and it is a pain to have three different glasses for white and three different for red because for me it is a storage issue.  My next door neighbor, who I adore, invited me over for some sparkling wine, and served it in a Pilsner glass,  She quickly explained she thought flutes were too small and she liked a glass 3/4 full.  Guess what when she comes over I whip out the Pilsners for sparkling wine or champagne.   I applaud her ingenuity.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle's problem with her clothing choices is that she goes with whatever is trending and new.

She reminds me of the actresses who take looks straight from the runway to dress themselves for an awards event. The majority of actresses are short in comparison to the models who are on the runway. The dresses don't translate well on a more petite body and often look good only in motion. Often said actress photographed ends up looking overwhelmed in their gown.

I always go back to Kyle in her gladiator sandals - she needs to burn those.

The outfit she wore to Teddi's Spa Day wasn't as bad as some of her other choices. I thought she looked cute.

Kyle does at least usually chooses the right color.

UGH! I did not like the color at all....maybe it's my telly but it looked like baby poop brown to me. 

I did however love the face Dorit made when she saw that Kyle stole HER look. LOL!!! Dorit so wants to be Erika Jayne!

Edited by Martinigirl

Teddi had a nice thought to throwing a spa day at her home, but it showed that she doesn't truly know these ladies.

No way was Dorit going to lie down - she wasn't going to chance the cameras catching the wig cap poking through. It was mentioned that wigs don't have dark roots - that is not true - blond wigs, especially toppers have dark roots so that they blend in with your actual hair line.

No way was LVP or any of the other ladies who showed up fully made up - were going to get "facials"

The 5 bathrobes left hanging were sad.

Manicure Pedicure stations might have gone off better.

• Love 4