Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Wham, Glam, Thank You Ma'am

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, grisgris said:

WHA-ATT?  PK was on "The Apprentice?" When?

UK Apprentice, not US.  Rudimentary googling didn't turn up any results of him being fired from it for fraud.  There was an article in the  Daily Mail that used fired in the title, but it was in quotes and the second paragraph actually said he was asked to film but was busy.  A later paragraph said he had left the show the previous season while "he struggled to keep [his] company afloat."

Paul Kemsley, who terrified contestants with his fearsome grillings on the previous four seasons of the reality TV show, was approached for the filming of last night's semi-finals episode 'but he wasn't available due to other commitments', the BBC said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1190770/Alan-Sugars-lieutenant-fired-The-Apprentice-500m-property-empire-collapses.html

21 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Barclays Bank did file suit against him, apparently.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ny-supreme-court/1671286.html

And PK won.

Based upon all of the foregoing, it is hereby

ORDERED that plaintiff's motion (seq. no. 002) seeking summary judgment on its breach of contract claim is denied; and it is further

ORDERED that defendant's motion (seq. no. 004) seeking summary judgment dismissing all claims is granted, and the complaint is dismissed in its entirety, and the Clerk is directed to enter judgment accordingly.

This constitutes the decision and order of this Court.

• Love 2
On 1/25/2018 at 3:36 PM, ghoulina said:

What??? Who even is that??? I see no resemblance to the women on our TV screen now. None. 

Wow! She certainly helped some cosmetic surgeon pay for his child's college education, in full. Not one orignal part of her remains.

• Love 3

So one of my pet peves is tardiness. And much like Teddy, it’s not the actual lateness that gets me, it’s the assuming people are happy to sit around waiting for your ass to show up. I get it, we’re all busy people...so don’t schedule a casual drink right after a conference call that might go late! And if you are stupid enough to do so, send a text when it looks like things might get off schedule! I get that we all run late sometimes, but everyone under the sun has had a cell phone for at least 10 years. If you are running late then call to let people know! I have both a good friend and a close relative who do the constant late and no text combo and it drives me up the wall. And it’s always because their schedule is just so full. Implying that mine is not. I’ve talked to both of them and I love them, but I know it’s never going to change. At this point I give them about 10-20 minutes (depending on my day) and then text them to say I had to leave and we’ll have to reschedule.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Neurochick said:

How many times has PK been 50?

Dorit was just RUDE, "OWN IT!"  She was rude.  It wasn't like she got into an accident or something, she either just forgot, didn't give a shit, or doesn't know how to tell time.

This could be a producer driven thing,  producers tells Teddi to be at the restaurant at 4:00pm and then tell Dorit to be there at 4:30, that is why she thought Teddi texting her at 4:36 was excessive.

• Love 1

Even if you go by that theory (I definitely don't), it still doesn't make Dorit look good, since she still would have been at least 45 minutes late, Wouldn't she have texted he back at either 4:06pm ("What are you there a half hour early?") or at 4:36om ("Running a few minutes late, sorry")? Plus, her attitude after, trying to spin it on Teddi, was just crass.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Even if you go by that theory (I definitely don't), it still doesn't make Dorit look good, since she still would have been at least 45 minutes late, Wouldn't she have texted he back at either 4:06pm ("What are you there a half hour early?") or at 4:36om ("Running a few minutes late, sorry")? Plus, her attitude after, trying to spin it on Teddi, was just crass.

Dorit was sitting in her living room with all of those paper doll coloring helpers, she couldn't toss her phone over to one of them and said put the crayon down and send a text for me...either I'm running late, do you want to re-schedule or why are you at the restaurant at 4:02 when we are supposed to meet at 4:30?

summer-clothing-and-shoes-for-a-little-g

• Love 4
11 hours ago, BBHN said:

I don't really have an issue with Dorit ignoring the 4:06pm text because they didn't know each other that well. Dorit might think Teddi is just a worried newbie or that person who likes to be early. It's really not any of Dorit's concern why Teddi is "early" according to her understanding of the meeting time.

The problem arises the exact moment Dorit isn't there at 4:30pm, again when she calls at 4:52pm and is 20 minutes away, and again when she mischaracterized Teddi getting on Dorit's case for being 6 minutes late. Dorit was hella late for the 4:30pm appointment.

If she had truly been only 6 minutes late, Teddi's complaint would have been delivered in person and not via text or phone call. Even if Dorit thought texting at 4:36pm was excessive, Dorit's ass was nowhere near the restaurant. Bitches who get to make the argument that it was excessive are allowed to text back "I'm in the parking lot" or "walking in now" if they are actually doing those things at 4:36pm. 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:20 PM, Jel said:

Dorit's not wrong about the glasses though. The party planner must think so too or she wouldn't have brought different glasses for different wines.  Wine just tastes better in the right glass -- once you notice that it's hard to go back.

Dorito was just stuck on what glass is appropriate for wine without knowing the actual reason. If she had known, she would have thrown that out to show how much she knows. 

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:13 PM, WireWrap said:

She needs to calm down, it is like she is hyper/manic all the dang time! Breathe, she needs to take a break from trying to convince us that she/PK are all that and a bag of chips. LOL

lol

She is manic like a meth-head. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Dorito was just stuck on what glass is appropriate for wine without knowing the actual reason. If she had known, she would have thrown that out to show how much she knows. 

lol

Or like someone using Adderall for weight loss/appetite suppressant (like Bethenny is rumored to do).  

• Love 5
Just now, WireWrap said:

Or like someone using Adderall for weight loss/appetite suppressant (like Bethenny is rumored to do).  

For sure. 

Dorito could easily lose ten pounds if she got rid of those over-inflated tits. They remind me of Tori Spelling's jacked up breasts. ugh

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

For sure. 

Dorito could easily lose ten pounds if she got rid of those over-inflated tits. They remind me of Tori Spelling's jacked up breasts. ugh

Bethenny has the same bolt on's as well as does Rinna but at least Rinna's are smaller. I swear, Dorit got bigger implants over the hiatus when she was in Florida. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny has the same bolt on's as well as does Rinna but at least Rinna's are smaller. I swear, Dorit got bigger implants over the hiatus when she was in Florida. 

It seems like it, plus she lost a bit of baby weight. All told, it's not a great look.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

2 hours ago, BBHN said:

Or a cokehead.

At this point, a meth-head would have barricaded herself behind her closet doors and picked her face or fingers raw.  I'm guessing an alternate high.

Dorito would complain she would have to drink her soda out of bottles not cans. As for coke, it must be on a mirror. 

31 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

At this point, a meth-head would have barricaded herself behind her closet doors and picked her face or fingers raw.  I'm guessing an alternate high.

I actually knew someone who did meth for years. Never picked their face, but they had that manic way of talking. Scary shit. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Dorito would complain she would have to drink her soda out of bottles not cans. As for coke, it must be on a mirror. 

I actually knew someone who did meth for years. Never picked their face, but they had that manic way of talking. Scary shit. 

I lived with a perpetual (yet somehow occasional) meth head, and knew a few others.  They didn't exactly pick their faces, like so many of them do, but they definitely showed signs of a sick paranoia (among other nutfuckeries designed to land me on an episode of Dateline).

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:10 PM, islandgal140 said:

He is unfortunate in every way conceivable.  He is like a semblance of a human man. Like someone painted a face on an egg and placed it on a sack of dirty laundry. 

This is the most amazing description EVER. #wordsmith

• Love 2