Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Wham, Glam, Thank You Ma'am

• Start Topic

Considering almost all of the discussions are about/centered around her, I'd say she's doing just fine.

One could have said the same thing about Brandi circa season 5...that turned out well for her, no?

First she confronts Dorit and claims she told Kyle she left after being six minutes late.

Isn't that what happened?

I don;t know if Teddi lies, but I do think, just like the rest of them, she tends to exaggerate, to get her point across. 

I havbe't seen much of that...and certainly nowhere near on the scale we've some of the others do. Granted, she is new, but still.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

No way was Dorit going to lie down - she wasn't going to chance the cameras catching the wig cap poking through.

What do the kids say ? SAVAGE ! hahahahaha I loooooooove it. 

Because it hasn’t been mentioned yet IIRC WTF w Dorit bitching about showing up a few minutes early? She was jacked up on something in addition to her rage about asked to be accountable for something . She sure wanted  Teddi to be accountable for giving her the wrong glass.  I feel like Dorit at this point in filming feels she is LVP level Teflon because she thinks they are such great friends. Honey? No. Never. 

Dorit pushing the glass issue is a spin off of solidarity to LVP and promoting her rosé on camera. Dorit that isn’t going to get you where you think it’s going to get you. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Rinna was actually standing right there and played it beautiful interrupting Dorit's unnecessary reasoning, agreeing with her and knowing full well she can flip in a Talking Head.  Well played RInna.

I just don't believe Teddi should get so offended over the little crap.   First she confronts Dorit and claims she told Kyle she left after being six minutes late.  I don;t know if Teddi lies, but I do think, just like the rest of them, she tends to exaggerate, to get her point across.  Not necessarily accountability material.   My husband is in the wine business, so I have to have an idea of what glass to serve with what-and it is a pain to have three different glasses for white and three different for red because for me it is a storage issue.  My next door neighbor, who I adore, invited me over for some sparkling wine, and served it in a Pilsner glass,  She quickly explained she thought flutes were too small and she liked a glass 3/4 full.  Guess what when she comes over I whip out the Pilsners for sparkling wine or champagne.   I applaud her ingenuity.

Yes, Rinna knows how to play both sides of the viewing audience, she is a master at it. LOL

I don't think Teddi was offended about Dorit being late until she learned that Dorit was making it sound like Teddi would go nuts/leave in a huff if you were only a few minutes late. Dorit tried to downplay how late she actually was by shifting the blame onto Teddi and Teddi called her out on it.

As for what glass to serve the wine in, it's not like this was some fancy get together where stemware is important. Dorit was getting in a dig after Teddi lectured her before the others arrived IMO.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

UGH! I did not like the color at all....maybe it's my telly but it looked like baby poop brown to me. 

I did however love the face Dorit made when she saw that Kyle stole HER look. LOL!!! Dorit so wants to be Erika Jayne!

Yes, for me, Kyle's pajamas would have been cute if she had chosen a different color. My high school colors were gold and white. The apparel rarely looked right. The sports uniforms often were white and puke green. Kyle's pajamas looked like puke green on my TV. 

Teddi, if she is being honest, comes across looking good, because during the conversation with Dorit, before the other guests had arrived, she said that she didn't like discussing Dorit with Kyle, to defend herself, in Dorit's absence-- it affected her friendship with Dorit. 

Why did it look as if someone had rubbed dirt on Rinna's face while she was talking to HH in the kitchen nook?

Was it Camille or Dorit who tried to make a joke about a strap-on in the wide shot after their reconciliation?

Dorit wonders why she's being made out to be the villain. Honey, it's because you're doing everything but twirl your mustache. Please. Oh, and being super-snotty about which glass goes with which wine doesn't make you a good guest. It makes you a snotty one, especially when you don't even hold the darned glasses correctly. Going to a spa party where you're supposed to get a facial and then being bitchy about not letting anyone touch your face is just, well, bitchy. (For the record, I suffer from fibromyalgia and have been invited to spa dates. I've accepted and told the staff I suffer from fibro so could they please tread lightly. Guess what? They all do. No problem. No bitchiness. But then I'm not Dorit.) That $3million car was one of the ugliest things I've seen since the ugly cars featured this season on the RHoOC. Dorit, you have no taste, no class, no "couth," nothing worth anyone's breath.

Okay, rolling on to Dorit-adjacent PK. Ugh. He makes me squirmy in a not-good way, even when he's not onscreen. Now that takes talent. He's fifty years old? Wow. I've seen other posters compare him to RHoNYC's Harry. I think he's more akin to Dorinda's John than Sonja's Harry.

I like Teddi, but she's out of her depth in this group.

Ken and the puppy = heart-melting. I'm withholding any judgement about the allegations in the lawsuit. I've known men who were sweet cupcakes in public and who turned into raging beasts when they were challenged -- especially by a woman -- in private. I'm not saying this is Ken, but I'm also not saying it isn't. So I'm just not drawing any conclusions till more facts are known.

I cannot find it in me -- yet -- to dislike Harry Hamlin. He does seem to care about his daughters and his wife. And, yes, he was Big, Hot Stuff a couple of decades ago. He still works pretty regularly.

13 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

What do the kids say ? SAVAGE ! hahahahaha I loooooooove it. 

Because it hasn’t been mentioned yet IIRC WTF w Dorit bitching about showing up a few minutes early? She was jacked up on something in addition to her rage about asked to be accountable for something . She sure wanted  Teddi to be accountable for giving her the wrong glass.  I feel like Dorit at this point in filming feels she is LVP level Teflon because she thinks they are such great friends. Honey? No. Never. 

Dorit pushing the glass issue is a spin off of solidarity to LVP and promoting her rosé on camera. Dorit that isn’t going to get you where you think it’s going to get you. 

I think once Dorit found out that Teddi is an "accountability" coach, it set her off since she and PK have an aversion to Forensic Accountants.

I re-watched the scene of the Teddi/Dorit sit down of 4:15. They showed the back of Dorit's head. Definitely a topper or wig. Her real hair is tucked up in there.  I wish Dorit was at VanderBismol instead of Kyle and we could have had this:

news-reporter-wig-blows-off-runway-plane

The other reason Dorit wouldn't have a facial is because if she laid down, we would have seen the coke up her nostril

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Rinna knows how to play both sides of the viewing audience, she is a master at it. LOL

She is good at it, but then they all are. 

For my money, this is what I want. I view the TH interviews as their confessional - telling us what they really think, while behaving in a more socially acceptable way in the moment. The way most of us do it. If I am at a party I say I really like the guacamole. Then on the way home when my husband and I dish on the party, I confess that I wished I could have gone into the fridge for some lime juice because the guac was not edible in the form in which it was presented.  My understanding is that this is what the TH interviews are for and I love it when they just tell it like it is. Memories of last year when Erika had that party with little to no food. Everyone was gracious for the most part and behaved as if it were the normal. Then they all confessed to being starved half to death and needing to go through a drive-thru on the way home. I love that stuff. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Dorit wonders why she's being made out to be the villain. Honey, it's because you're doing everything but twirl your mustache. Please. Oh, and being super-snotty about which glass goes with which wine doesn't make you a good guest. It makes you a snotty one, especially when you don't even hold the darned glasses correctly. Going to a spa party where you're supposed to get a facial and then being bitchy about not letting anyone touch your face is just, well, bitchy. (For the record, I suffer from fibromyalgia and have been invited to spa dates. I've accepted and told the staff I suffer from fibro so could they please tread lightly. Guess what? They all do. No problem. No bitchiness. But then I'm not Dorit.) That $3million car was one of the ugliest things I've seen since the ugly cars featured this season on the RHoOC. Dorit, you have no taste, no class, no "couth," nothing worth anyone's breath.

Okay, rolling on to Dorit-adjacent PK. Ugh. He makes me squirmy in a not-good way, even when he's not onscreen. Now that takes talent. He's fifty years old? Wow. I've seen other posters compare him to RHoNYC's Harry. I think he's more akin to Dorinda's John than Sonja's Harry.

I like Teddi, but she's out of her depth in this group.

Ken and the puppy = heart-melting. I'm withholding any judgement about the allegations in the lawsuit. I've known men who were sweet cupcakes in public and who turned into raging beasts when they were challenged -- especially by a woman -- in private. I'm not saying this is Ken, but I'm also not saying it isn't. So I'm just not drawing any conclusions till more facts are known.

I cannot find it in me -- yet -- to dislike Harry Hamlin. He does seem to care about his daughters and his wife. And, yes, he was Big, Hot Stuff a couple of decades ago. He still works pretty regularly.

The lawsuit against Ken/Lisa

Spoiler

was dismissed with prejudice

. This lawsuit was the second one filed by the same woman because Lisa/Ken withdrew their financial backing from her shelter. She claimed she was a legal charity and it turned out that she wasn't. 

• Love 2

I haven't read all the comments yet (I know, bad me!), but I just want to say I fucking HATE Dorit.  She is the absolute worst.  No way she can afford to buy her walking egg of a husband a $3M car.  And the wine glass thing? I'm with Rinna.  I know the difference, can appreciate the difference, but I've had champagne out of a Solo cup before - who cares?  Such a fake, pretentious wannabe.  

Edited by beaker73
spelling
4 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

For my money, this is what I want. I view the TH interviews as their confessional - telling us what they really think, while behaving in a more socially acceptable way in the moment. The way most of us do it. If I am at a party I say I really like the guacamole. Then on the way home when my husband and I dish on the party, I confess that I wished I could have gone into the fridge for some lime juice because the guac was not edible in the form in which it was presented.  My understanding is that this is what the TH interviews are for and I love it when they just tell it like it is. Memories of last year when Erika had that party with little to no food. Everyone was gracious for the most part and behaved as if it were the normal. Then they all confessed to being starved half to death and needing to go through a drive-thru on the way home. I love that stuff. 

The problem with their TH segments are that we never hear the questions the producer ask to elicit the answer we hear and the TH doesn't always line up with the scene we just saw because the producers edit/insert them to fit the storyline the editors want. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

The major difference, is your candid conversation with your husband in the car isn't aired, showing your real feelings.  

3 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Are Dorit and her 50yo wallet really into the cocaine or are we just surmising it.  If they are, it would explain sooooo much. 

According to PK he has never even used cocaine.  It is just a running comment.  I would be interested to see what is in Dorit's medicine chest.  She seems like she takes Adderall-and that would be me surmising.  

• Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Ok.  Kyle bringing Storm to LVP's dog place was great.  It was a fun, light hearted moment.  Loved Storm's reaction.  Dog didn't like it.

Geez with the 'glass'.  Get over it.  Note to Dorit:  At the last dinner party, you called one of the guests the 'c' word and told her she should be wearing a strap on.  And now you're making a big deal about etiquette for being served the wrong glass?  Give me a break.  And seeing the preview for next week on WWHL, she continues with the glass situation....

Serve me in a Solo cup.  I really don't care.  Although I do prefer a straw if you do so.

Dorit's Dutchboy wig is hideous.  And never mind that Dorit and PK couldn't afford that car.  PK probably wouldn't have been able to fit in it.

On another note:  All these dogs.  My dog sat front and center and watched.  She started sympathy whimpering while looking up at the TV.  Poor baby.

I'm trying to picture PK pulling off a Transformer move:

7kz0kb.gif

But all I got it this:

cibp9.jpg

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 1

I would not turn down a free spa treatment.  Nope.

I'm 54, 30 pounds overweight, hair on my chin in between waxing and I have cellulite. 

I would still strip to my granny panties, put on a robe and get the massage and a facial.

With a giant grin on my face.  Because I've had a massage.  And I don't take them for granted.

• Love 9

Teddi seems to think Dorit has to comport to her way of thinking. 

I didn't get Teddi's butthurt over Dorit talking about LateGate with Kyle (who initiated the convo), when Teddi had done the same herself.

Too bad she didn’t leave her face and lips alone!

...and stopped eating, and hadn't gotten bolt-ons. Man, she really did go from sugar to shit. I guess covering for an (alleged) abuser takes its toll.

17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wait, did the assistant say those 2 puppies came from a hoarder?

Yes, and I don't think its unusual. Many years ago I adopted an undocumented but still probably a pure breed Siamese kitten from a rescue not far from Vanderpump's location. Because there were so many the rescued cats were divided between rescue pet locations around that area of LA. I guess someone was breeding them with the intention of selling them and it got out of control. Anyway, best cat ever.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

The major difference, is your candid conversation with your husband in the car isn't aired, showing your real feelings.  

Really?? True but I am not on a reality show.  There are no cameras filming my initial interactions, or my thoughts afterwards. No one coming into my home with a camera crew, makeup, and a dude with a notebook full of questions I am supposed to answer about what has gone on around me. There is all of that for them. My understanding is that they are supposed to give their opinions about the drama in their TH interviews. In answering questions posed to them by production. I never understood how they are being two faced when we all understand the point of the interviews. Otherwise, why have them if not to get their opinions and thoughts about what is going on? We could just film them doing their thing and be done with it. But I think that most of us love the interviews just for that very purpose - to get the inside scoop on what they think/how they feel. 

1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

UGH! I did not like the color at all....maybe it's my telly but it looked like baby poop brown to me. 

I did however love the face Dorit made when she saw that Kyle stole HER look. LOL!!! Dorit so wants to be Erika Jayne!

The color of the PJ's didn't bother me. I thought she looked good.

Now if you want to talk about a horrible outfit, that dress she wore (I think to meet Lisa) - it was shimmery taupe - now that was YUCK and did nothing for her.

12 minutes ago, shirazplease said:

PK is only 50??? Gawd.  My husband and I are both 53 and he looks like he could be our dad.  

I don't even know what you look like and I know this comment is not hyperbole. PK is the roughest 50 I've ever seen.

I really hope he's lying cause I'm sure there's a 75 year old skid row meth victim watching a re-run laughing about how ancient he looks for 50.

2 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Yes, and I don't think its unusual. Many years ago I adopted an undocumented but still probably a pure breed Siamese kitten from a rescue not far from Vanderpump's location. Because there were so many the rescued cats were divided between rescue pet locations around that area of LA. I guess someone was breeding them with the intention of selling them and it got out of control. Anyway, best cat ever.

It's not unusual. I use to watch that show Hoarders. Had to stop because it was so awful.  A lot of those people hoarded animals as well as possessions. It was heartbreaking to watch. 

Dorit is an absolute twit.   Look, I've had the sitch happen before.  I arrive at noon, thinking I'm meeting a friend at noon.  The friend thinks 12:30.  I generally always text (as Teddi clearly did) and say that I'm at the restaurant or wherever.  In a misunderstanding, your friend will text back and apologize, saying they thought you were meeting 30 min later.  In that case, I'll wait because miscommunications and mistakes happen.  Dorit didn't do that.  She didn't respond to Teddi's text.  She was already nearly 20 min late when she finally did call her.  Why didn't she call at 4:30, when she knew she wasn't going to make it?  

I believe Teddi.  I think they were supposed to meet at 4. Dorit was meeting about her swimsuit line and she clearly doesn't care if she's late or not. I think Teddi's issue is that she got a sitter and took time away from her kids to meet with Dorit and Dorit not only didn't have the courtesy to be on time but then bitched to Kyle about Teddi not waiting around.

Dorit buying PK a $3 million car?  As if (TM Cher, Clueless.)  Those two are such posers.

Unlike Lisa and Ken.  No matter what else they may or may not be, they are clearly wealthy (very) and clearly adore animals.  I can never find fault with adoration of animals. That little peanut puppy sleeping in Ken's shirt was everything.

I actually chuckled at LisaR saying she was going to ask about the lawsuit while slurping her Starbucks.  Ha! 

Still love Harry Hamlin.  I remember when he was a very big deal in the 80s and 90s.

#TeamTeddi  Teddi can invite me to her next spa party.  Some of these bitches ruin every good time.

#TeamCamille  Dorit can suck it.

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 5

I think Dorit's thing about the proper glass is her way of hoping to get in good with Lisa VP. Dorit thinks LVP will recognize her high standards of knowing which fork to use or what glass should be used for what...LVP can smell a fake so I am sure she sees what Dorit is trying to do. 

To even entertain the thought of a 3 million dollar car is nuts when your only client is Boy George and you are the only hiring him.

Dorit should just get a Rolex knock off and present it to PK on the boat in a grand manner and be done with the fake lavish gift.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

5 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

It's not unusual. I use to watch that show Hoarders. Had to stop because it was so awful.  A lot of those people hoarded animals as well as possessions. It was heartbreaking to watch. 

I think the comment about the hoarders shocked me because they said they just got them.

The puppies themselves were adorable - but shouldn't they have been quarantined a bit longer - for their own safety as well as the other dogs in the look n see area? If they were in a hoarders possession, the possibility of worms and parvo are high.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I actually chuckled at LisaR saying she was going to ask about the lawsuit while slurping her Starbucks.  Ha! 

Yes, me too. I've thought for a while now that LisaR (because of her longtime soap acting job) decided she needed to treat this as a role. I'm guessing when she took this gig she came at it with an actor-ly bent and had to decide just "who is my character"? "what's her motivation"? etc. and once she figured out who and what her character was going to be, that's who she'll be. This was never more clear to me then in last week's episode where she appeared at the dinner, having just flown back from NYC, and after talking about how tired she was, launching completely unprompted and out of context into the story of Ken being sued for assaulting someone. It was just so abrupt and out of nowhere that I was sure she came into the scene thinking, 'have to remember my lines, have to remember my lines' and blurt!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think the comment about the hoarders shocked me because they said they just got them.

The puppies themselves were adorable - but shouldn't they have been quarantined a bit longer - for their own safety as well as the other dogs in the look n see area? If they were in a hoarders possession, the possibility of worms and parvo are high.

Good point. I rescued another kitten not long after the Siamese and it gave both of us ringworm. :^p

Loved Ken keeping the pups warm on his belly. So cute and hopefully worm free...

3 hours ago, missyb said:

I will give Dorit credit for one small thing. When she says to Teddi, these are my friends , I agree that you do talk to your friends. An overused Housewife and all reality show phrase " if you have a problem with me, tell me". Okay sure. Bt first I am going to talk with my friends. I can't fault that. People gossip and talk about trivial things that go on day to day. This was one of those things.

This is true. But I don't know if she ever had any intention of going to Teddi with it and trying to fix things, whereas Teddi did. 

Also, I may be entering "Bitch Eating Crackers" territory, but I hated the way Dorit said, "But they're my friends!" - she said it in a way like they were HER friends, not Teddi's. And she's known most of them a whole fucking year longer than Teddi. Take a seat, Dorit. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

Yes, me too. I've thought for a while now that LisaR (because of her longtime soap acting job) decided she needed to treat this as a role. I'm guessing when she took this gig she came at it with an actor-ly bent and had to decide just "who is my character"? "what's her motivation"? etc. and once she figured out who and what her character was going to be, that's who she'll be. This was never more clear to me then in last week's episode where she appeared at the dinner, having just flown back from NYC, and after talking about how tired she was, launching completely unprompted and out of context into the story of Ken being sued for assaulting someone. It was just so abrupt and out of nowhere that I was sure she came into the scene thinking, 'have to remember my lines, have to remember my lines' and blurt!

So agree. She's had this whole group of industry adjacent girlfriends for years. Kyle and her ladies who lunch pack of now reality stars are a part of that. Lisar wouldn't have them as long time social buddies if she were truly as nutty as she appears on HWoBH.

7 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Good point. I rescued another kitten not long after the Siamese and it gave both of us ringworm. :^p

Loved Ken keeping the pups warm on his belly. So cute and hopefully worm free...

Ack! Sorry you went through that.

Generally, puppies that have to be given their shots or treatments to a particular issue are segregated and not "handled" as much because they are fragile.

22 minutes ago, jaync said:

I didn't get Teddi's butthurt over Dorit talking about LateGate with Kyle (who initiated the convo), when Teddi had done the same herself.

It's not so much that she talked about it, but that she was making Teddi out to be the "bad guy" in the situation. Of course they're all going to talk about each other, but I think Teddi was happy to let it go, until she heard that Dorit was making it out like TEDDI had slighted HER. When really, Teddi did nothing wrong. So not only was Dorit incredibly late, not only is she still refusing to own just how late she is, but then she's going to act like Teddi is a temperamental little brat who is so rigid she won't wait for you if you're late. And that simply was the case. But by presenting it that way, she forced Teddi to continue talking about it, beyond what Teddi found necessary. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The color of the PJ's didn't bother me. I thought she looked good.

Now if you want to talk about a horrible outfit, that dress she wore (I think to meet Lisa) - it was shimmery taupe - now that was YUCK and did nothing for her.

Maybe I'm a bit bias due to Kyle sticking up for Dorit...can't wait till Mauricio sells that damn house. 

1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Maybe I'm a bit bias due to Kyle sticking up for Dorit...can't wait till Mauricio sells that damn house. 

The new house they move into will be owned by Nava Narco International.

I am curious to find out what Dorit and Kyle do to LVP to piss her off

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

According to PK he has never even used cocaine.  It is just a running comment.  I would be interested to see what is in Dorit's medicine chest.  She seems like she takes Adderall-and that would be me surmising.  

Maybe he doesn't know it by its 20th century name of cocaine.  Someone should ask him if he's done snuff.  50 years old, my ass.....

1 hour ago, WordsWordsWords said:

I can't believe I'm defending John, but at least he wears button-down shirts (not t-shirts) with suit/sport jackets and, although his hair is slicked back, he appears to be clean and not disheveled or as sweaty. An obese Slade perhaps?

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think Dorit's thing about the proper glass is her way of hoping to get in good with Lisa VP. Dorit thinks LVP will recognize her high standards of knowing which fork to use or what glass should be used for what...LVP can smell a fake so I am sure she sees what Dorit is trying to do. 

LVP has been friends with PK and Dorit for years (Lisa even mentioned it on an episode). I think that's how Dorit was cast for the show. I just don't understand how LVP doesn't see what a phony poser Dorit is. How can you stand hanging out with someone like that?  Makes me question her judgement. 

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Are Dorit and her 50yo wallet really into the cocaine or are we just surmising it?  If they are, it would explain sooooo much. 

This is all based on what Rinna said last season and nothing more. 

1 hour ago, gundysgirl said:

Really?? True but I am not on a reality show.  There are no cameras filming my initial interactions, or my thoughts afterwards. No one coming into my home with a camera crew, makeup, and a dude with a notebook full of questions I am supposed to answer about what has gone on around me. There is all of that for them. My understanding is that they are supposed to give their opinions about the drama in their TH interviews. In answering questions posed to them by production. I never understood how they are being two faced when we all understand the point of the interviews. Otherwise, why have them if not to get their opinions and thoughts about what is going on? We could just film them doing their thing and be done with it. But I think that most of us love the interviews just for that very purpose - to get the inside scoop on what they think/how they feel. 

The producers work the HWs up, telling them any gossip the others are saying about them first, then they ask the questions, after which they edit the answers to fit into the storyline the producers set for each HW/the show. So, the THs aren't quite just each HW voicing their opinions/thoughts about what we just saw, especially since they may not have been talking about that exact scene to begin with. The producers don't show the HWs footage to watch before they ask questions either, the HWs don't see any footage until they get each episode 1 week before we see it on air. On top of all that, they film/re-film TH segments throughout the entire season up to the reunion filming if the producers need more drama. The THs are filmed for us and to help the producers up the reunion drama. LOL

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

LVP has been friends with PK and Dorit for years (Lisa even mentioned it on an episode). I think that's how Dorit was cast for the show. I just don't understand how LVP doesn't see what a phony poser Dorit is. How can you stand hanging out with someone like that?  Makes me question her judgement. 

Lisa was friends with PK and his first wife for years and only got to know Dorit shortly before filming began last season.

Edited by WireWrap

I just don't understand how LVP doesn't see what a phony poser Dorit is. How can you stand hanging out with someone like that?  Makes me question her judgement. 

Because having Dorit and PK around makes LVP and Ken look so, so, so much better in comparison?