Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Groomzilla

• Start Topic

I'm watching last night's episode right now and Tony is working my nerves so badly that I had to come over here. That dude is a dick! I can't believe I'm saying this but he's making Kodouche look less douchy. Good Lord, he's such a fame whore! I really don't like how controlling he is. It's not cute at all and it's not his culture. He's mean but he covers it up by smiling and putting a humorous spin on it. I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like a few years down the road when he stops including the humor chaser with his shot of mean. 

• Love 18

Oh Meri, we all know you have no intent or interest in watching 'their' kids, that you won't go into 'their' houses to do it. We all knew this without your angry little blurt-out. Just like we all know that you hate polygamy, you hate your sister-wives, you now hate kody, you brought Robyn in for spite, but now need an ally so will kiss up to her, we know that you were ready to walk out on the whole lot of them if the catfish turned out to be real. We all know this even though you pretend to feel otherwise, or hide your true feelings with vague, complicated pontifications about 'fillings' and 'figuring stuff out'. That little statement that slipped out, out of long-repressed anger and resentment is the first, honest glimpse of the true reality that is your miserable life.  

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

Many many years ago we took my mother on a birthday trip / stay at the hotel where Murder She Wrote was filmed i(lobby and exterior) and bedrooms were similar but clean. It also had a wonderful restaurant.  And it was in the beautiful quaint town of Mendocino with lots to do within minutes.  how Mary is going to make any money on this project is questionable. 

Just checked out the B&B.  They also serve a continental breakfast.

• Love 1

All I could think about was the hilarious time the venue managers would have recounting the Brown Clowns visits after they left.  I doubt a tackier bunch has ever shown up at the Bloomington Country Club!  These venues were totally wrong for this wedding.  It should have been a warm weather wedding in a park or somewhere where they could have had taco trucks.  That could have been a lot of fun.  I don't know where big Mexican weddings are usually held but I doubt it is at country clubs.  And, as most of you say, FTer Tony is scary creepy!

One time I had the opportunity to buy the house my g.g. grandfather built in New York around 1840.  At the time he lived in it it was a very impressive house, but now it was pretty rundown.  What stopped me was that it was 4 hours away, and not in a place I wanted to spend any time.  I would have jumped at it if it was in a cool location.  Good luck to Meri getting paying customers in the middle of nowhere.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Also, I am totally on Meri’s side about the B&B. What the hell does that family offer her any more? She has no place or part in raising the kids. Her stupid “husband” wants nothing to do with her aside from occasionally fixing her with his Manson-eyes death stare. What is she supposed to do with herself? She has been treated abominably by this so-called religion and no wonder she was vulnerable to catfishing. I am just sorry it turned out to be a scam. 

Hey, you're right, family offers her nothing anymore and she wants nothing to do with them anymore and wants out. Something I would totally respect-----except for the little fact of her HITTING THEM UP FOR MONEY! WTF is THAT? You wanna be free? Go! But when you turn around and ask me for money?????.....um... No. Doesn't work like that. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 10

I actually can not wait for this wedding to be show on tv.  I want to see them running out of food after seeing 400 people pig out on more than 3 REGULAR tacos.  I want to see this hot mess of a mexican/vintage wedding  with a cake buffet (which I actually loved that idea) and chess piece cakes randomly thrown in because Tony likes chess. 

And good for the venue saying 4000 tacos could work, getting that contract signed and then say "welll.... instead we're going to give you 3 regular sized tacos" - I bet when that planner went and talked to their head chef about making thousands of street tacos he smacked her upside the head.   However as an attendee to this wedding... I would have been super pissed off with spicy guacamole.  Guacamole was probably the most expensive part of that meal. 

1 minute ago, VedaPierce said:

Hey, you're right, family offers her nothing anymore and she wants nothing to do with them anymore and wants out. Something I would totally respect-----except for the little fact or her HITTING THEM UP FOR MONEY! WTF is THAT? You wanna be free? Go! But when you turn around and ask me for money?????.....um... No. Doesn't work like that. 

I dunno... I think it's smart.... get the money, put the house in your name and then run away lol 

But I'm willing to be her whole "this is a family financial situation" is just a storyline.  Meri should have plenty of money from the show to do this on her own. We know these other families probably don't have much of a savings with these houses. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 5

Tony just wants to be on TV that is why he is going along to the dress shopping.  Loves the attention, tries to be funny. He is awful and if she were my daughter I would have a serious talk with her about marrying what appears to me to be a controlling mess.  So this week instead of I love Tony, it was Tony loves Mykelti so much, he worships her.  Yeah okay.   Why is Robin's niece always in attendance?   What is with Christine constantly defending Tony, just admit he is a jerk and move on, stop trying to convince yourself he's great.  I hope Mykelti is really happy with guy and her life is okay with him.   Jeez, it's one thing to do a fun song parody and another to wear those costumes that look awful on them while doing it.  It was nice to Maddie and Caleb for a change I was so sick of looking at FT and Mykelti.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

There is no flirting; I think it's a thinly-veiled way of saying "I've got your number, buddy." She is giving it back to him, and good on her for doing so.

I believe Kody, Janelle and Robyn have Tony's number.  Christine is probably still traumatized from being called a racist, because she didn't welcome him with open arms and stated that she had reservations. 

This whole thing makes me sad, because Mykelti is settling. There is nothing remotely likeable about Tony.  The fat, obnoxious jerk is taking full advantage of the Browns and they aren't allowed to say anything because "well white people ....." I wish someone had the guts to tell him where to go and how to get there.   

• Love 17
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

And Meri saying she's not going to parent "her" kids?  I thought they were "one big happy."  What utter bullshit.  I looked up selfish in the dictionary, and boom!  There was Meri's picture!!  Seriously, she deserves to be treated like Mariah treats her - like crap.  Reaping what she sowed.

Is it any wonder the people who know Meri best...her daughter and husband...shun her? There's not many redeeming qualities...I'm as over her as the rest of the family. 

• Love 8

Unless I missed it from the last episode or two, does Kody still split his time between each wife's house? (I guess meaning the overnights?) Does he have a primary residence? My guess is it would be with Robyn?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, seasons said:

Unless I missed it from the last episode or two, does Kody still split his time between each wife's house? (I guess meaning the overnights?) Does he have a primary residence? My guess is it would be with Robyn?

I think it's a good bet to say he spends most of his time with Robyn.  We know for sure it isn't with Meri. Well I think we know for sure. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I thought it was amusing (and alarming) how they were all afraid she was plotting an escape. 

Easier to write that tell-all from the apartment over the shed, with no one popping in to catch you! :)

4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Is no one watching Seeking Sister Wives (SSW)?  Episode one, and wives number one and two are drawing battle lines.  It was super snark worthy, and I will definitely stick with it.

Yes, and we are talking about it here.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

It was said a few times on the show that Mykelti has had boyfriends, but they treated her badly. Tony is probably the first guy to treat her decently, at least in her eyes. I think even Aspyn said that Tony is good to her.

Hmmm, that's interesting. I think Tony treats her pretty poorly, but it's not in such an obvious way. Maybe if previous boyfriends were REAL a-holes, Tony looks like a prince by comparison. 

(FTR, my husband and I have a pretty old fashioned marriage. That doesn't negate respect. I never feel like my husband is trying to micro-manage me or walk all over me. Tony is just an ass, IMO.)

2 hours ago, fountain said:

I still don’t get why Kody’s least favourite is Christine (or second least favourite). The rest of his wives are so insufferable, at least she is bubbly and smiles. 

Christine is my favorite! I love Christine. I think the reason she was least favorite (I think Meri is now least favorite) is because she's not fake. Yes, she is often cheery and full of life. But she'll also tell you if you're being an ass. I think Meri probably always kissed his ass or paid passive aggressive games, and Jenelle just didn't give a fuck. Christine is too emotional for him. Yes, at times that makes her really loving, but it also means she's going to bare her soul and cry when upset, and I'm sure that made Kody uncomfortable. He's too immature to handle that kind of a woman. I do think they get along better now, though. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think it's a good bet to say he spends most of his time with Robyn.  We know for sure it isn't with Meri. Well I think we know for sure. 

He’s not with Janelle either, unless Kody is the one that keeps defrosting meats for non diet-friendly meals that she is *forced* to prepare. 

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, seasons said:

They have never been clear on this, but I actually imagine him spending more time with Christine and Jenelle lately. With the story lines this season centering around Mykelti's wedding and Maddie's baby, he'll want to be where the action is. Meri has iced him out, and Robyn has too many littles running around. Kody likes to be the center of attention. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Marigny said:

I'm watching last night's episode right now and Tony is working my nerves so badly that I had to come over here. That dude is a dick! I can't believe I'm saying this but he's making Kodouche look less douchy. Good Lord, he's such a fame whore! I really don't like how controlling he is. It's not cute at all and it's not his culture. He's mean but he covers it up by smiling and putting a humorous spin on it. I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like a few years down the road when he stops including the humor chaser with his shot of mean. 

I agree with all of this, especially the mean part.  He is one of the those people that cover the mean with "I'm just being honest or "Just Kidding!!  You're so touchy!"  I hate that passive aggressive bullshit.  Just say what you mean and if people call you out on being a mean dick or get pissed off for the crap you say, own it.  And if you can't then don't dish it out.  Keep your opinions to yourself.

Looking at you, FT.

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Christine is my favorite! I love Christine. I think the reason she was least favorite (I think Meri is now least favorite) is because she's not fake. Yes, she is often cheery and full of life. But she'll also tell you if you're being an ass. I think Meri probably always kissed his ass or paid passive aggressive games, and Jenelle just didn't give a fuck. Christine is too emotional for him. Yes, at times that makes her really loving, but it also means she's going to bare her soul and cry when upset, and I'm sure that made Kody uncomfortable. He's too immature to handle that kind of a woman. I do think they get along better now, though. 

Christine has always been my favorite too, and Robyn is my other favorite now. She has grown and it is obvious to me that she has Kody's number and knows how to handle him. I like that Christine and Robin have become close. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

No, she wasn't. She was saying she was going to NEED to put a shirt underneath, for the actual performance. I saw no cleavage, so I wasn't sure why. 

She had a black shirt on underneath the disco outfit at the practice, and I agree that she was going to need something under there.

2 hours ago, fountain said:

II still don’t get why Kody’s least favourite is Christine (or second least favourite). The rest of his wives are so insufferable, at least she is bubbly and smiles.

Nachos. Which makes me wonder, did he have a flashback at the wedding with all the chips and salsa around?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, toodles said:

"I'm just being honest or "Just Kidding!!  You're so touchy!" 

Ah, yes, the "Keeping it Real" comments. I had to explain to my niece, when she was 12, that she was not in fact keeping it real or being honest, but was just voicing her opinion in a very snotty tone. And not every opinion that entered her head needed to be voiced out loud because NO ONE CARED or a lot of her opinions were very hurtful to people. Sounds like I need to come have the same talk to FT. Only I won't be as, um, sweet to FT as I was to my niece.

As everyone with even 20/200 eyesight has seen, there are flaming red flags of control and rudeness he is already showing towards not only Mykelti herself but also the adults in her family and adults who are gently trying to save him from himself during the wedding planning. If he is so dismissive of the little, inconsequential traditions of a wedding, just imagine what he is going to do throughout a lifetime living with him. I have no idea how Mykelti is going to continue school, work, raise children, make ANY kind of major (or even minor) life decision with this goober. You know he will completely take over the financial decisions because he works in banking, so she will start off their marriage at a complete disadvantage there. She will be pregnant soon and all hope will be lost.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Me either. Where did this behavior come from anyways? You pay hundreds of dollars for wedding cake, why waste it? Also it messes up the bride's makeup and hair. If that happened to me I'd turn around, walk out of the reception, find the nearest salon and have it all re-done. 

Mr. Xword would never have even thought of doing that.  His cousin did my makeup, and to ruin it?  No way.

Tony is a crass, loud, and unfunny buffoon.  There must not have been very good pickings in that town.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

I have no idea how Mykelti is going to continue school, work, raise children, make ANY kind of major (or even minor) life decision with this goober.

I don't think she's going to do anything except get knocked up and move in with mommy so as to ride the gravy train with the rest of the McGrifters.  No decisions to be made.

There must not have been very good pickings in that town.

Well, if the prime meet up venue is a pawn shop, you gotta know the pickings will be slim.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Janelle's upset over Tony over riding Mykelti's cake desires was very telling. For a moment Janelle let her real feelings be known about what she is seeing with Tony's behavior which is that he is overbearing with Mykelti and it is a problem and it pissed Janelle off. Then when she realized the other wives weren't on board with what she was saying, she recanted. That was sad. Why are they so afraid of Tony and why is Christine falling all over herself trying to make that fat buffon happy? 

Also, his repeated "It's a white people thing" is getting on my nerves. Does he think he's above everyone else because he's from a different culture and the Brown's are low life because they are common "white people" that don't understand what street taco's are? I can't stand his pompous ass. Yeah, I know, the Browns really are low life but it's not because they are white, Tony!   

Janelle has really been the ONLY ones who speaks up against Tony -- sometimes in person, but more often in the THs. She was the one who said -- it's HER wedding cake, she gets what she wants, when he was going on and on about how it had to be tres leches cake. She was also the one who glared at him and said a certain dress was going to be a no bc he had said "that works" -- and no bride wants to feel that the groom's view of her that day is "ok that works." And last week, she was the one who said in an interview that she's concerned that he has VERY traditional gender views -- as he was sitting his fat ass in their living room making comments about -- it's fine the women can clean up, that's why Kody married 4 wives (and he said it at 2 different points in the evening -- once he arrived at the house with his brother and sister and once again when dinner was over and his parents/grandparents were there). The other parents tried to walk that one back a bit and say "oh come on Mykelti cannot be controlled, if she doesn't want to do dishes, Tony will be doing them." (Though I guess they all spoke up re him coming to the wedding dress shop -- lot of good that did . . . .). What they seem to be missing is maybe Mykelti could not be controlled by THEM -- maybe she was a difficult teen or whatever, but reality is he has some kind of hold on her and she CAN be controlled by him bc she is so fearful of disagreeing with him/upsetting him.

As for why the other parents esp Christine fall all over him and flatter him when he's an obnoxious douche -- I think it's because they have seen MANY MANY Utah arranged/religious/"traditional" marriages both plig (like their own) and non-plig. I think they realize how QUICKLY things can go bad for a young naïve bride who ends up with a controlling groom. These kinds of controlling abusers are all the same -- first it starts with controlling what you wear/how you look/expressing "strong" preferences re meals, how the house is kept, and the woman's duties in the home  -- and very quickly it ends in completely separating the new wife from her family. I believe they live in St. George, not Vegas. If Tony doesn't feel appropriately "welcomed" and "flattered" by all 5 of her parents, I guarantee he will have no problem cutting them off AND keeping her from seeing them. Maybe she'd get to come home once a year, and the rest of the time he'd be doing who knows what to her.  And even if they live in Vegas, he could suddenly become very "strict" re when/where she's allowed to go out, how often they can have guests in the home etc. And she's already showing that she has ZERO backbone when it comes to him, so she wouldn't just say eff you and drive off to her mom's house and tell her that she's not so sure about Tony anymore . . . . I think they're trying to prevent such a situation for their daughter by keeping her abuser (ahem -- husband) happy.

Oh and FYI Tony -- if Mexican culture is SOOOOOO important that you MUST only have a wedding with street tacos, tres laches cake, and a cake smash because it's CULTURAL -- here's a hint -- marry a MEXICAN, if you can find one who'll have you . . . .

He acts like he came from Mexico last year, when the reality is, HIS parents came here and he was born here and thus has been raised Mexican-AMERICAN. I can't see any [pick your nationality]-American child born and raised in America FREAKING OUT because they just cannot deal with the fact that their wife wants chocolate cake for her wedding. Pretty sure most of us 2nd gen kids grew up having chocolate cake at least sometimes - if not for all our birthdays. I mean I've seen some immigrant parents (including my own culture) act that way, but then the bride/groom who is marrying outside that culture does things to "smooth over" the situation -- such as by having a chocolate cake as the main one and then a tres leches as a groom's cake; or by having one type of dessert at the wedding and a different type at the rehearsal dinner.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Hey, you're right, family offers her nothing anymore and she wants nothing to do with them anymore and wants out. Something I would totally respect-----except for the little fact or her HITTING THEM UP FOR MONEY! WTF is THAT? You wanna be free? Go! But when you turn around and ask me for money?????.....um... No. Doesn't work like that. 

I dunno. It could be her divorce settlement. I feel like she deserves something for letting Robin marry Kody legally. 

• Love 4

Hey guys, just a reminder that while many of you have probably been keeping up with the families on Social Media, and know about events happening this season, not all viewers do, so we want to keep Social Media posts that contain spoilers out of the episode threads, please!

I can't stand these people.  It's difficult to find any redeeming qualities amongst the Brown clan, but they got nothing on  "Train Wreck Tony" and his taco/tres leches tantrums.  He's downright repulsive.

• Love 12

Mykelti clearly has some self esteem issues. IDK if she at the ripe old age of 20 felt like – no one is going to want me, this guy is interested, let me lock it up.  Maddie OTOH has said – as have her siblings – that she wasn’t the type that wanted to marry, they didn’t know if she would etc.  And in comes Caleb and she’s swept off her feet and Kody and all the parents LOVE him bc he’s one of them culturally and is an extended family member, so now Caleb and Maddie are the favorites and can do no wrong.  I’m sure that played in for Mykelti too – i.e. there’s no way I’m going to get a man as perfect as Caleb, might as well lock it up with a guy that wants me.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

More wedding planning hijinks and moody Mariah and since they are so behind on these episodes we already know Madison had a baby. Why do I put myself through watching this? It's not much better than the Mama June show.

Mykelti has gained an extra tire around the middle, I hate to see her and Tony after a few years married.

That's their backup plan.  When TLC cancels Sister Wives, Mykelti and Tony are going to be on My 600 Pound Life.

• Love 10

Didn't Christine explain last week that she introduces all of the moms as Mykelti's moms, as "that's what they are" when they were touring venues?  But then this week, she introduced only herself as the bride's mother when they went wedding dress shopping/cake testing/whatever else they did.  Can't they all just agree that they are all the mothers or, more realistically, they aren't?  Just choose a narrative and stick with it. Not a hard concept.

One good thing about FT is that I now feel better about Joy Anna Dugger's husband.  When Joy went to him on her wedding day and asked how she should wear her hair, he just kept saying he didn't care, whatever she wanted would be great.  FT?  He seemed damn proud of the fact that he told Mykelti not to wear her hair up, and that she agreed to wear it down.  Jerk.

Maybe FT would be better if the episodes were only an hour long.  Two hours of him is much too much of him.  (Well, one hour would be much too much of him as well, but two hours??  Ugh.)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pingaponga said:

Didn't Christine explain last week that she introduces all of the moms as Mykelti's moms, as "that's what they are" when they were touring venues?  But then this week, she introduced only herself as the bride's mother when they went wedding dress shopping/cake testing/whatever else they did.  Can't they all just agree that they are all the mothers or, more realistically, they aren't?  Just choose a narrative and stick with it. Not a hard concept.

One good thing about FT is that I now feel better about Joy Anna Dugger's husband.  When Joy went to him on her wedding day and asked how she should wear her hair, he just kept saying he didn't care, whatever she wanted would be great.  FT?  He seemed damn proud of the fact that he told Mykelti not to wear her hair up, and that she agreed to wear it down.  Jerk.

Maybe FT would be better if the episodes were only an hour long.  Two hours of him is much too much of him.  (Well, one hour would be much too much of him as well, but two hours??  Ugh.)

Ok, I have to ask.  Is there ANYONE on these boards who likes Tony???   (Not me.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

This for me was a very sad moment in the show. How awful for Mykelti to be disrespected and dismissed in such a public way by her new husband.  This isn't a situation of a guy being dumb and insensitive. No, Tony has decided to deliberately disregard her right not to have cake smashed in her face on her wedding day. She is bending over backward to accommodate FT's preferences, cake, dress, hairstyle, but FT can't give her this one request. FT, smashing cake in your bride's face after she has repeatedly told you not to, is not just "tacky", it is demeaning, disrepectful, and abusive. I'm a little fearful for Mykelti in this marriage.  

I remember when they went on the hike and got engaged, Mykelti had a huge bruise/scrape on her face. She explained it away as being clumsy and I was extremely alarmed since FT had already shown his controlling qualities. This marriage is doomed if Mykelti manages to scrape together at least a teaspoon of common sense.

8 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I despise the cake smashing, especially when the bride is unwilling.  I would not simper and laugh if this happened to me, and I'm sure wedding photos would capture me scowling with a threatening look on my face.  Even the basest moron must realize the amount of time and effort that goes into a woman's hair/makeup on their wedding day, and while he just laughs and wipes his face off with a napkin, the bride is left looking like she rolled out of the gutter for the rest of the night - with pictures to memorialize it.

After she read my angry, horrified tweet about Tony planning to smash cake in Mykleti's face even after Mykelti told him no, one of my friends said that if her groom did that, she would walk right out of the reception and find a divorce lawyer. She has strong opinions on the cake smashing "tradition". I agree - it's not charming or cute, it's disrespectful and gross.

Edited by Zanne
verb tense
  • Love 10

I wonder how this show is doing in the ratings? Two hour shows are ridiculous, so many things are being repeated, espeically in the THs. Add the fact that all of these scenes are over a year old and it is all just one big yawn. I ff past many scenes so can't comment on a lot of what happened in the episode. 

One thing I did not have a problem with was Meri saying that she was not going to go into the other wives' houses and take care of their kids. The kids can come to her house for visits and activities, but the days when they looked after each other's kids because the kids were all young and there weren't older kids to help out is long over. Good on you, Meri. Robin continues to pop out children, and who knows when Kadouche will want to bring in another broodmare wife. True, it isn't the other wives' fault that Meri only had one kid. It also isn't Meri's, and no one has had to look after her one kid for years. I hope Meri does open the B&B and spend as much time away from LV as possible. Kadouche has no interest in her, her daughter is an adult and the other wives can get along just fine without her. In fact at this point she seems to be the only one interested in making money outside of the show. The rest are content to ride that gravy train until it derails. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

She had a black shirt on underneath the disco outfit at the practice, and I agree that she was going to need something under there.

Nachos. Which makes me wonder, did he have a flashback at the wedding with all the chips and salsa around?

Haha I forgot about that Nachos thing.  So weird as I find Christine is the best looking, but she could stand to lose weight as pretty much the whole family could.

Meri’s opinion on Tony

Meri Brown @MeriBrown1 3h

Replying to @Jaxie012 @mariahlian and @ohheyitsaudrey

Haha I was kinda there when they were filmed! I don't need to see random people's comments to know what kind of person Tony is. Remember, you have only seen the episodes. You don't know the man.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Also, his repeated "It's a white people thing" is getting on my nerves. Does he think he's above everyone else because he's from a different culture and the Brown's are low life because they are common "white people" that don't understand what street taco's are? I can't stand his pompous ass. Yeah, I know, the Browns really are low life but it's not because they are white, Tony!   

I’m not Mexican, but I live in Los Angeles. I know street tacos. Street tacos are friends of mine. And those, FT, were no street tacos.

I mean, flour tortillas? Lolol  Where was the al pastor and chorizo? Those people had never even made street tacos before and they looked like garbage. And for the record, my max is 4 tacos (I’m talking about the small actual street tacos) - The fact that FT thinks the normal amount is 10 speaks volumes. Lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Meri’s opinion on Tony

Meri Brown @MeriBrown1 3h

Replying to @Jaxie012 @mariahlian and @ohheyitsaudrey

Haha I was kinda there when they were filmed! I don't need to see random people's comments to know what kind of person Tony is. Remember, you have only seen the episodes. You don't know the man.

You mean this is nice side and away from the camera FT is worse?

• Love 5