Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna's housekeeper said they had a "rat" first, Rinna then repeated it. So, I do think it is a rat (or more as they are never alone) and not a mouse. 

That was not the "dining room", that was the recently redone patio. LOL

That was the patio, not the dining room. LOL

I love a great patio..

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know!  Is Kyle snubbing Faye by not using her for her renovation or were they not happy how the house looked?  I like her house the most out of all of the housewives.  

I really liked Kyle’s house too - especially her white kitchen! Don’t know about Faye, but I hope the house won’t get too glammed up.

So, if Kyle is redoing her old house, what happens to the old Smokey Robinson house they supposedly bought?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I don't think LisaV's hair looks dry, nor do I think she has an enormous butt.  She has a normal woman's figure, imo.

Yes, very normal. She has the same type of body as Erika imho, I cannot stand looking at Rinna, I feel the need to feed the scrawny thing.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I'm betting that Dorit watched last season multiple times and Jagger was probably there some of the time. I kind of get it that if he had questions as he watched his mommy on a tv show that she'd have said mommy's the good guy, and those women are the bad guys. That is the way a parent would describe a show in kid's terms. Good guys/bad guys. And Dorit is definitely someone who would watch over and over again - probably why she's working so hard to seem like such a warm, friendly family person this time around.

I'm enough of a conspiracy theorist to think that Lisa would have paid someone to fake a license for her for just this kind of purpose. Mostly because that whole scene seemed so staged and specifically meant to get the idea out there that LisaV was in the same age range as the other women. Perhaps it is the way she dresses (and the very wrong choice to keep that head of hair to look younger) but she just reads as mid-sixties to me. It could be because the other women all dress like they're teenagers still, but.... I need to see a birth certificate. We need Megan Edmonds to do some investigating!

LVP was a child actor in a film and pix have been posted a couple of times. If you take the year of the film and add her youthful age (even guessitmated within a couple of years) she's 57ish. Her lovely but dated custom wardrobe, Mrs. Wiggins walk, hair that lacks natural luster and some post menopausal crepey skin age her.

• Love 2

I know!  Is Kyle snubbing Faye by not using her for her renovation or were they not happy how the house looked?  I like her house the most out of all of the housewives.  

While I can't say that Kyle's house is my favorite (Yolanda's Malibu home was my fave), I do like it but I have to admit to never really feeling like I get a good sense of it. I saw the listing for it and it is over 6,000 square feet. If I didn't see it in writing I wouldn't have believed it was that large. One thing I do like is that Kyle has resisted the trend of the ever popular open floor plan. Don't get me wrong I like an open floor plan but I am growing tired of seeing one huge ginormous space with a kitchen plunked in the middle. In Kyle's home, with the exception of a small family area adjoining her kitchen, the lower level has separate rooms for different activities (dining room, living room, office, lounge/bar off the pool, etc.,), which is cool. 

My least fave home on this franchise is Ericka Girardi's. Albeit, it may be one of the more expensive and palatial but it is horribly large, impersonal, gaudy and a tad dated. However, keep in mind that I am prejudiced because I have really grown to hate that fake Mediterranean look with the terracotta tile roof, wrought iron railings and shades of beige, gold and burnt orange/red as far as the eye can see.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Since Bravo's already been advertising the new season of Below Deck Med, I wonder if Kyle's family trip will be on the show and any footage was saved for that show.  If not, I'm disappointed we didn't get more scenery from her trip to Croatia (even self shot), because the coastal towns of Croatia are hands down the best part of Below Deck Med and this BH episode needed some eye candy.

I'm not gonna ever gripe about Ramona's crapping dog because I'll take dog crap every day, all day against rat shit.  I've never met a dog who did his business in a stove, not to mention the dogs are supposed to be there.  Does Rinna need to sell more QVC/HSN crappy sweaters to spring for pest control?

Teddi's husband looks to me like Dana Ashbrook, if his head got stuck in a vice and was squeezed in from ear to ear.

I believe the coming season of Below Deck Med was filmed in Italy, not Croatia.  It seems like Bravo got a bulk discount on tickets to Italy since they have a lot of shows taking trips there and what not.

6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

And no one thought to pick up some traps or call an exterminator? Surely, there must be some discreet company in BH with unmarked vans that can overcharge for their services. It's ok, I imagine the "rat" (which I highly suspect is a mouse) will leave once it realizes there is no actual food in the Rinna-Hamlin household.

Tree rats/roof rats/citrus rats are fairly common in LA and it seems like the problem was worse that last couple of years first with them looking for food due to the drought and then all the rain threw things out of whack.  So I fully buy into her having a rat and not a mouse. 

8 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Absolutely! The only non poseur way to use $19k Hermes service is if it was inherited from your grandparents, not straight out of the box. They are a ridiculous parody of social climbers! 

And PS with that fake scene where be caught her w the receipt was fake fake he probably told her to buy it.  They aren't great actors. 

So then would your grandparents be poseurs if they bought and used said china and your parents in turn if they used it since it was inherited from their parents and not grandparents? I guess it'd be okay if grandparents just stored it in the boxes and no one used it until you inherited it?  Not saying Dorit isn't a poseur, just trying to get a handle on the arbitrary china rules.

8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I really liked Kyle’s house too - especially her white kitchen! Don’t know about Faye, but I hope the house won’t get too glammed up.

So, if Kyle is redoing her old house, what happens to the old Smokey Robinson house they supposedly bought?

The show isn't happening in real time.  The show was filmed months ago over the summer.  The new house was purchased in the fall.  It looks like she redid the old house and Maurico still ended up getting his way and getting a new one in Encino.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

Probably since the angels told her the disenfranchised children of L.A. would benefit from a trip to SUR, and more importantly help the  VPR cast to put aside their differences.

Actually it was LVP that told Jax last January 2017 , that he could benefit from church. Because we don't see anyone going to church, in any franchise, doesn't mean they don't go.

7 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I believe the coming season of Below Deck Med was filmed in Italy, not Croatia.  It seems like Bravo got a bulk discount on tickets to Italy since they have a lot of shows taking trips there and what not.

Tree rats/roof rats/citrus rats are fairly common in LA and it seems like the problem was worse that last couple of years first with them looking for food due to the drought and then all the rain threw things out of whack.  So I fully buy into her having a rat and not a mouse. 

So then would your grandparents be poseurs if they bought and used said china and your parents in turn if they used it since it was inherited from their parents and not grandparents? I guess it'd be okay if grandparents just stored it in the boxes and no one used it until you inherited it?  Not saying Dorit isn't a poseur, just trying to get a handle on the arbitrary china rules.

There are rules for using China now?lol 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Yes!  The rule on china is USE IT!

And if it gets broken, I'm sure Pinterest has a million and one ways to turn it into an artsy crafty project.

I've had that word with my mother in law! LOL

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I've been trying to figure out what bugs me so much about Teddi. Because I should like her. She seems really straightforward and down-to-earth (comparatively). But something just kept niggling at me. Last night I finally realized what it is. Her mannerisms in her THs, her hand gestures = Kate Gosselin. VERY Kate Gosselin. The overly tanned skin with the blonde hair doesn't help. Now that evil shrew is all I can see. Sorry, Teddi. 

Now why did you have to go and point that out? Damn.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Lizzing said:

because the coastal towns of Croatia are hands down the best part of Below Deck Med and this BH episode needed some eye candy.

The new season of Below Dec Med is in Italy.

What was up with Erika correcting Teddi's husband that she wasn't a singee but a performer, her tone was so snotty.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 9

Teddi wrote it was delicious:  P.S. Dorit is an excellent cook. The dinner was super flavorful and beyond yummy.

Sounds like Dorit was perceptive to her dinner guests' tastes. Not every occasion calls for a refined dish (no matter the cost of the plate it's served on).

If ever there was a loaded question, it was when her "biographer" asked her if her father's disappearance "informed" her own parenting choices. They both put a smooth spin on that one while I hooted at the TV in disbelief.

That was when she dabbed the "tear", right? Must be the new pat the puss. Give her a tissue, Tito Mikey.

Once again, Erika films in her “ office”

LOL at those lame as all fuck pillows. I bet Miss Culottes was jelly, though.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, NeverLate said:

Actually it was LVP that told Jax last January 2017 , that he could benefit from church. Because we don't see anyone going to church, in any franchise, doesn't mean they don't go.

I think folks forget that Bravo needs to get permission from the churches to film inside. Additionally, not everyone is Alexis Bellino, Tamra Judge, Phaedra Parks, or Porsha Williams about their faith.

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

What was up with Erika correcting Teddi's husband that she wasn't a singer but a performer, her tone was so snotty.

She was kind of snotty and it was weird. Initially, I thought that it was because sometimes if you tell people you sing (I used to sing in choirs) people would ask you to sing something. I never had an attitude about being called a singer. Sometimes I had an issue with being asked to perform on command like a trained seal. But to simply be called a singer? I had no problems with that.

I wonder if it's because the Erika Jayne EXXXperience is more than just singing? It's dancing? It's Looks. It's a performance. It's an EXXXperience. She does it for the munty hunty.

• Love 12

I read some of the earlier comments before I actually watched the episode, so laughed at Dorito's reaction to Jagger showing up at her birthday party. The comparison of Lassie rescuing Timmy from the well was spot on. I really think Dorito's reactions to seeing her children are so OTT because they are trotted out for filming, and other than that, the nannies see them way more than she or PK do. 

When Dorito returns the $19,000 china they need to invest in some table manner lessons for PK. He was eating his salad while Dorito was still dishing up the main course. Then while eating the main course he was shoveling it in his mouth with the fork in his right hand, then switched to shoveling it in with his left hand while loading the fork with his knife, all the while dropping bits of it back onto his plate when he missed his mouth. Had I been sitting opposite PK, I would have lost my appetite. Speaking of losing my appetite, the dish Dorito made looks like the dog food we are feeding our friend's dog that we are pet sitting. Even he won't eat it unless we add some chicken to made it more palatable. 

Love that Teddy gives instructions to wear closed toed shoes and LVP (who should know better) and Dorito (who knows nothing) show up in sandals. And yes, while I thought LVP looked fine in Vegas compared to Dorito and Erika (while shopping) the pink and black outfit was horrendous. Not to mention she was wearing a belt on pants with no loops, so when she was sitting it rode up her backside. I am three years older than LVP and she looks a good decade older than I do. 

Edited to add - I didn't think Erika's correction of Teddy's husband was all that odd. Especially since his father in law really is a singer, so to me Erika was deferring to the fact that she really is a performer, not a singer. (Though having seen Mellencamp in concert, he is a pretty amazing performer as well). 

Oh, and one final thing. Just because I have a uterus Teddy, doesn't mean one of my jobs is to have children. I chose what my jobs are, and that isn't/wasn't one of them. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 12
17 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Does anyone know if Camille was considering returning this season?  I read an article about her engagement and I thought she said she may come back next season.  If she's on next week, won't that be 3 out of the 4 episodes of this season?  

She must have since she is an official Friend Of and is getting paid. They might not have wanted to give her a diamond though since she doesnt really bring the drama anymore.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

There are no arbitrary China rules.  I feel PK and Dorito are new money poseurs. 

Yeah, I agree, it's the falseness of it that annoys me. I'm never going to spend that kind of $$ on dishware (even if I had the money, the guilt would turn every dinner party into Schindler's List - "I could have saved 75 children from malaria for the cost of your water bowl alone, Uncle Benjy  -- would you like more Yankee hot pot?") but if I WERE going to blow 20K on Hermes plates,  I'd be full-on Scarlett O'Hara about it and buy up every last thing as if I were founding a dynasty, and not present my love of shiny as something refined and old money.

And since you're doing it on camera, you clearly want people to know you have the cash to splash, so own that too.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13

I think they started to renovate their Bel-Air home, then found the new place in Encino.  Feel like I read that the Bel-Air home is now on the market. Kyle really is a bit of the glue that holds this cast together.  Episode seemed a bit empty without her.

When PK shared the blue face conehead baby story, I didn't feel like he was trying to one up Teddi.  If anything, it seemed like he was trying to lighten the discussion after such an emotional talk.  Made sense to me, especially considering it was the first time the couples had dinner.  Like others have mentioned, I hope that the Rinna discussion was a small part of the entire evening.  I understand that Dorit is still hurt, but she needs to move on now that Lisa apologized.  That said, completely understood her wanting to warn Teddi.  She'll learn.

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, snarts said:

I think they started to renovate their Bel-Air home, then found the new place in Encino.  Feel like I read that the Bel-Air home is now on the market. Kyle really is a bit of the glue that holds this cast together.  Episode seemed a bit empty without her.

When PK shared the blue face conehead baby story, I didn't feel like he was trying to one up Teddi.  If anything, it seemed like he was trying to lighten the discussion after such an emotional talk.  Made sense to me, especially considering it was the first time the couples had dinner.  Like others have mentioned, I hope that the Rinna discussion was a small part of the entire evening.  I understand that Dorit is still hurt, but she needs to move on now that Lisa apologized.  That said, completely understood her wanting to warn Teddi.  She'll learn.

http://observer.com/2017/12/real-housewives-kyle-richards-bel-air-house-for-sale-photos/#slide0

Wonder if that black and white floor replaced the wood we saw being torn out. Looks like they left the pool as it was, with its weird shape.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I will have to limit my posting here until I do my fucking required job as a woman to have a baby.

I better conceive before Walking Dead starts up again or I'm gonna be hella pissed.

I came here just to say that.  My job is to have babies?  No, fuck you Teddi that's your job.  My job is hate women like you.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

While I can't say that Kyle's house is my favorite (Yolanda's Malibu home was my fave), I do like it but I have to admit to never really feeling like I get a good sense of it. I saw the listing for it and it is over 6,000 square feet. If I didn't see it in writing I wouldn't have believed it was that large. One thing I do like is that Kyle has resisted the trend of the ever popular open floor plan. Don't get me wrong I like an open floor plan but I am growing tired of seeing one huge ginormous space with a kitchen plunked in the middle. In Kyle's home, with the exception of a small family area adjoining her kitchen, the lower level has separate rooms for different activities (dining room, living room, office, lounge/bar off the pool, etc.,), which is cool. 

My least fave home on this franchise is Ericka Girardi's. Albeit, it may be one of the more expensive and palatial but it is horribly large, impersonal, gaudy and a tad dated. However, keep in mind that I am prejudiced because I have really grown to hate that fake Mediterranean look with the terracotta tile roof, wrought iron railings and shades of beige, gold and burnt orange/red as far as the eye can see.

ErICKa's house is so appropriate for her since she's SO tacky and gaudy.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, dosodog said:

I used to feel less than, if I cooked something that didn't look like the picture or wasn't "pretty".

Then one day, as I'm whining about how the food didn't look right, Stupendous Man walked into the kitchen and said to me:

All that matters is how it tastes.  Because in the end?  It looks the same no matter how pretty it started.....

This happens to me occasionally too.  My solution?  If the meal isn't as pretty as the picture, I set the picture out for Mr. Chat to see and say "this is how it's supposed to look!"  Then I give him his plate and tell him "this is how it actually looks!"  He's a good sport about it!  

5 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

And call it "Pat, the puss"? :)

You guys are killing me here (with laughter!)  You all truly brighten my day!  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The new season of Below Dec Med is in Italy.

What was up with Erika correcting Teddi's husband that she wasn't a singee but a performer, her tone was so snotty.

She's RUDE and SNOTTY.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ITALIA said:
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I might not be remembering it correctly, but I think that Teddi introduced her to her husband as a singer, then he said something like he was a performer too (or the singer/performer word might've been reversed), to which Erika nodded in agreement.  Teddi then mumbled an apology and said she was sorry for not getting her wording right.  I don't think Erika corrected her.  Again, somebody help me if I'm not remembering this correctly!  I won't give you the stink eye either! lol.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I might not be remembering it correctly, but I think that Teddi introduced her to her husband as a singer, then he said something like he was a performer too (or the singer/performer word might've been reversed), to which Erika nodded in agreement.  Teddi then mumbled an apology and said she was sorry for not getting her wording right.  I don't think Erika corrected her.  Again, somebody help me if I'm not remembering this correctly!  I won't give you the stink eye either! lol.  

They were talking about how Teddi's husband used to be a back up dancer, he then said that Teddi told him she was a singer, Erika corrected him to say she was a performer and then Teddi responded to that and I imagine her tone with the apology.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

There are no arbitrary China rules.  I feel PK and Dorito are new money poseurs. New money screams, old wealth whispers. Old money uses whatever quality wedding gift or inherited china has been handed down through generations and is served  including the chips from a football thrown in the house one Christmas and has seen Labrador retrievers licking a plate oe two  under the table so you didn't have to eat Grannys jello mold.

New money buys it to impress a new guest and unpacks the brand spanking new Hermes from the box on television showing the receipt for all the watchers to see. 

"The only way to use Hermes china and not be a poseur is if it is inherited from your grandparents."  seems like a pretty arbitrary rule to me (may be paraphrased because I'm too lazy to look up the post that I quoted in my previous post).  My point also stands that at some point someone had to buy the china in order for it to be inherited and that money wasn't always old and who the fuck cares how old it is anyway?  I'm not saying Dorit wasn't tacky.

• Love 5

Didn't Nene have Hermes china on her wedding registry?  The really gaudy gold stuff.  I love dishes so I get wanting the nice stuff.  I inherited a beautiful set of Limoges china from my mom's twin.  She bought it fr $50.00 from her next door neighbor when the neighbor won the lottery.  The lottery winner hated the china because it came from her MIL.  http://www.realitytea.com/2013/09/11/teresa-giudice-buys-nene-leakes-an-expensive-wedding-present-gift-china/

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I thought it was an effort not to overstate her skills in the presence of John Cougar Mellencamp's daughter. She said, "hmm, eh performer" which to me suggests an awareness that she's not the best singer but she can put on a heck of a show.  

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 16

Her hair could be updated (what's with that bump thing?) and her fashion on the show is old lady sometimes, but her face still looks much better than Rinna's face. 

Am I imagining it or did Rinna make her lips even bigger? In one of the THs, she was struggling to form words from that monstrosity on her face. Why did she go to all that trouble several years ago to fix her lip implant and then make it bigger? 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I thought it was an effort not overstate her skills in the presence of John Cougar Mellencamp's daughter. She said, "hmm, eh performer" which to me suggests an awareness that she's not the best singer but she can put on a heck of a show.  

Can she though??

• Love 9

Dorit looked like she was in pain from that teeny-tiny number she was wearing for her birthday. Or maybe she was just in pain after seeing her own reflection in the mirror. Good job at looking like a hooker who got dumped out of a moving car onto the sidewalk in pouring rain. 

• Love 9

For me, and probably others, if Dorit lives this fabulously 'rich' lifestyle, why is she just now buying this 'fabulous dinnerware'?  Wouldn't she already have it, given what she's trying to present?  This is why she and PK are poseurs.  And if you have all this money, why make a point of showing the receipt?  They're just so 'fake'.  And why would this be so important when you're serving a casual dinner outside on the patio?  These two are as fake as Dorit's accent.  Sorry Dorit.  I'm not impressed.  PK's eating style just further proves these two are wantabes.

On another note, I don't think LVP looks 'old'.  She's quite gorgeous.  She's just dated.  Her casual styles do her justice (jeans, white shirt, hair in a ponytail).  It's when she goes into glam or business attire, she becomes a caricature.  I love classic looks but you have to update them along with the hair and makeup....and the stilettos that you can't walk in.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 23
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Of course it was a set up for Teddi to win.  I got the impression that Teddi does not own a horse, honestly spending 6 digits on a horse seems nuts (when many horse rescues have beautiful racing thoroughbreds rescued from kill pens) unless you are going to the Olympics or taking your horse via Tex Sutton to Europe or Palm Beach for shows.  

Didn't she pretty much admit that she didn't own one in this episode when she was talking about how expensive they are and how she was riding the horses of the trainers?

I go back and forth on Teddi.  I hated her "it's a woman's job" comment but I think I got what she meant about how ladies have the parts that should be able to produce kids, if wanted.  But then I am also a little judgmental about choosing a sex. 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Billboard and Christina Aguillera seem to think so.

Christina also played RHoNY Twister on her most recent birthday with a homemade RHoNY Twister sheet. She's kind of a housewives super fan. 

http://www.etonline.com/christina-aguilera-pretty-pink-birthday-party-includes-real-housewives-twister-mat-93014

As to Billboard, Erika has charted on the electronic/dance chart, which is cartoonishly hackable. It's based on DJ self report about songs requested in nightclubs. It's only a handful of DJs. Typically artists spike on the charts before and after they tour the clubs for performances.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

PK was using his right hand to eat with a fork (fast; dude, taste the food, don't just shove it down) and was propping himself up with his left elbow and entire forearm on the table. Big pet peeve of mine. 

True.At least they eat

Not eating is a huge let peeve of mine.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

For me, and probably others, if Dorit lives this fabulously 'rich' lifestyle, why is she just now buying this 'fabulous dinnerware'?  Wouldn't she already have it, given what she's trying to present?  This is why she and PK are poseurs.  And if you have all this money, why make a point of showing the receipt?  They're just so 'fake'.  And why would this be so important when you're serving a casual dinner outside on the patio?  These two are as fake as Dorit's accent.  Sorry Dorit.  I'm not impressed.  PK's eating style just further proves these two are wantabes.

On another note, I don't think LVP looks 'old'.  She's quite gorgeous.  She's just dated.  Her casual styles do her justice (jeans, white shirt, hair in a ponytail).  It's when she goes into glam or business attire, she becomes a caricature.  I love classic looks but you have to update them along with the hair and makeup....and the stilettos that you can't walk in.

I find Plategate (heh) puzzling. For one, Teddi and her husband strike me as the kinds of people who would care the least about Hermes plates in that crew. Secondly... exactly your point: I mean I guess that if they've lived a somewhat peripatetic life, they might have their china stored elsewhere, but it seems that they would still have SOMETHING by now (as they've hosted parties... with Boy George, no less! ;) And finally, but this is totally MHO, they are not all that chic and the kind of thing that you buy to say LOOK, I HAVE HERMES PLATES. All that said, I don't really care, unless they go bankrupt or whatnot and We, the People are stuck holding the bill. 

And I agree with your comments re: LVP. 

Edited by ivygirl
redaction due to redundancy
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I thought it was an effort not to overstate her skills in the presence of John Cougar Mellencamp's daughter. She said, "hmm, eh performer" which to me suggests an awareness that she's not the best singer but she can put on a heck of a show.  

That would require a self awareness and humility she has never exhibited before.

• Love 16
15 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

How does Rinna know she has rats and not mice? Gross, regardless. 

What the Hell is a “ broken home?! 

Erika being interviewed by Brian Moylan was contrived and boring. Who gives a crap. Not me. Once again, Erika films in her “ office”. Grandpa Tom put his little foot down and said “ not in MY house”. 

Jagger is cute, but fast on his way to becoming a precocious child extraordinaire.... Not something I care to see. 

Since when does LVP go to church?! 

You can tell if you have rats rather than mice by the size of the poop.

Don't ask me how I know that. I just do.

• Love 7

LVP is living her Dynasty dream. She's like a perfect cross between Alexis and Crystal. I totally see the Teddi and Gosselin. They have the same facial gestures, too, sort of this deadpan sarcasm, flat affect. Neither are super emotional, sort of an underlying grumpiness to both of them. Dorit, I got it now! She reminds of Brittany Murphy. The skinny frame, the delighted and constant giggles and shrieks of joy and amusement, the "is she or isn't she on drugs?" questioning. 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

My neighbors (in my last place) hated my cats. They had a rat infestation. The neighbors next to me (who were ok with the kitties) and myself had none when the HOA insisted on a pest inspection. Maybe Lisa should get a cat. 

Having a cat won't necessarily do the trick. 

When I had my rat issue, the momma rat had come up from underneath the house (in CA we don't have basements, just crawl spaces and the rat crawled up a sink drainpipe) and left evidence on the TP under the sink. So, I had the exterminator set a trap, which caught Momma Rat.

A few days later, the babies (2 of them) came out into the house, looking for Mom. My cats watched me chase after the babies--to their great amusement--until I caught and killed both of them.

Obviously, I'm feeding them too much.  If it wasn't for the coyotes, I'd heave them outside to fend for themselves. JK.

• Love 8
On 1/2/2018 at 8:41 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit's Sham Squad recreated her finale look minus the gold lame

real-housewives-dorit-viserys-gold-head-

Dorit's last expression looks like she's ready to strip down for mud wrestling!

• Love 9
On 1/2/2018 at 9:29 PM, 80sBaby said:

Teddi annoyed me this episode. Tired of hearing her "money" comments. It's Beverly Hills darling Shesheshe.... Her father is a  very wealthy man, she grew up with plenty of privilege, so she can knock off the "Frugal Fanny" routine.  "This is $30.00 wine...OK I guess we have to stop".  Lady shutup please after just telling LR you spend $35,000 for preschool.  ENOUGH!!!! (Taylor Voice)

LR continues to kiss ass and be fake...nothing new with her. 

Dorit and PK need to just let LR do her thing, they don't need to hype up her behavior to Teddi. That nice routine will wear off, even without Eileen and her pompoms cheering and cosigning her bullshit.

Kyle and LVP...YAWN

I loved Ericka on her first season. When she pops up now I can barely control my eyes rolling. She is so overdone. Last year it was Mom, now this year Dad. All being done to drum up attention to her book.

Go pat your puss Ericka.

On the first episode, I wanted to barf every time Teddi mentioned money (and it seemed to me she was bragging that she had it) and I lost count how many times she said her father was Mellencamp. Little by little, she seems to find something else to boast about so I may wind up liking her.