Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

As Kandy would say....They be fakin'  

The "new" Hermes plates Dorit was just then opening were not newly boxed. The boxes come with a white sleeve around the orange box. Who does she think she's kidding?

Not to mention that there were 6 bags on the floor, and some of them had white paper which appeared to be packed around dishes. Not boxed dishes. Lol. The bill shown by Bravo did not even appear to relate to the two page receipt that Dorito was holding. Someone previously posted that she bought 20 place settings, though there is no evidence of that. Certainly not enough bags for 20 place settings. These grifters really should be better at their job by now. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, sarivon said:

this be proving my point.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, Maximona said:

I'm agnostic on the subject of Dorit except that I don't understand how any person on the face of the planet could willingly have sex with PK.

Picture him in the nude - GROSS. Eye bleach needed - STAT!!!

• Love 1
On 1/4/2018 at 0:38 PM, HunterHunted said:

Does Teddi live in BH? That's never been a requirement of this show and Teddi's house would have to be the cheapest house in BH because I don't think it's more than $2 million. Erika lives in Pasadena. Camille and Eileen are in Malibu. Kathryn Edwards was in San Diego. Kyle is moving to Encino.

I just saw that Teddi just bought a house in the same neighborhood as her current house. She does not live in BH. She's near Laurel Canyon.

http://variety.com/2018/dirt/real-estalker/megan-ellison-hollywood-hills-teddi-jo-mellencamp-1202653544/

You do know that there is only one design for a Birkin. The variations are bag material (leather, fabric, or other), color, and hardware. The design is exactly the same. You have to think of it like a car. For the most part, 2 Toyota Camrys don't look radically different. The maker is Hermes. The model is Birkin.

And they (Birkins) cost like a car, too.

Not joking. I've seen them on re-sale sites in exotic leathers for $50,000 and up.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, halkatla said:

Rinna has been terrific since this season started, I really want to forget the stuff that has gone on before with her, because she is incredibly funny and snarky.

Honey, she's an actress! Give her time for that fake calmness and civility to wear off! I've seen this before with people on TV! Outwardly they say they will be a better person and not involve themselves in drama, but it never lasts! By her kvetchin' to Harry about all that's gone on proves she hasn't let any of it go! All the ladies are pretty PETTY, invoking past hurts like Dorit! It's more than a little pathetic for all the b!tchin' when they have it all, but it's never enough! ;-)

• Love 3
18 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I thought it was dumb too. Rinna is so fundamentally messy and hateful that she'll hang herself. All Dorit has to do is wait. Just wait because Rinna will fuck up eventually. She can't help but be messy. Teddi will be too trusting of Rinna and reveal something like her feelings about Erika. Rinna will play runteldat. Feud with Erika and Teddi.

Rinna is such a famewhore, I can't wait for her to get her comeuppance again! .  Right now she is running with Erica, because what little fame she has, might rub off on her, and her two bratty kids

Rinna has been terrific since this season started, I really want to forget the stuff that has gone on before with her, because she is incredibly funny and snarky.

I think LVP snarks on Rinna, better than any Rinna snark.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, halkatla said:

She was like this last season as well, she did the "It's in the past and I have moved on" bit and that didn't last either, it's her MO. Say outrageous things/lies about someone 1 season, then at the start of the next season say she has learned her lesson and is moving on. It's not up to her to move on, it is up the those she hurt/attacked to "move on", while Rinna sets up her next victim. LOL

• Love 12

Basically what I mean is that if this was Rinna´s first time she would be an awesome housewife addition, I remember all too well how awful she did turn out, but I feel like underneath all that she is pure gold (so that would be gold covered in shit by now).

Of course the queen herself snarks better than everyone else, I just think Rinna was so funny when they were having the banter in the car ride, and I´ve noticed that this season she always has great comebacks. She´s very quick on her feet.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, halkatla said:

Basically what I mean is that if this was Rinna´s first time she would be an awesome housewife addition, I remember all too well how awful she did turn out, but I feel like underneath all that she is pure gold (so that would be gold covered in shit).

Of course the queen herself snarks better than everyone else, I just think Rinna was so funny when they were having the banter in the car ride, and I´ve noticed that this season she always has great comebacks. She´s very quick on her feet.

Yes, Rinna is fast on her feet, she is quick with a comeback, too bad some of them are pure lies designed to hurt the others. I also enjoy when the HWs snark about/tease each other and I liked Rinna her first season but then she started with the lies and lost me. She is a leach that attaches to whoever she thinks is THE viewer favorite HW, Lisa/Kyle her first season, Eileen for 2 seasons and now Erika. As long as there isn't a shift in viewer favorites, she will remain attached to Erika as long as she can suck out some of that popularity for herself/her daughters. LOL

• Love 5

The sad thing is that she didn´t really need to make up story lines or involve herself in fights, or become a hanger-on. She´s married to a famous actor, is a known B-actress herself, has all the lifestyle needed for a show like this, "model" daughters/brats and is a really crazy character. She just messed it all up, like one of her soap characters would (especially the one on Melrose place, that´s the only role I remember her in) and I doubt she can salvage it. When she started the whole Lyme-Gate her mistake was to not own it because that was cool, she was in the right trying to knock Yolanda down with the whole made-up illness. Trying to blame someone else (especially Lisa V, what a disaster move) was just shitty (and yes, just one of a whole lot of shitty things she did).

• Love 9

The sad thing is that she didn´t really need to make up story lines or involve herself in fights, or become a hanger-on. She´s married to a famous actor, is a known B-actress herself, has all the lifestyle needed for a show like this, "model" daughters/brats and is a really crazy character.

Plus her HSN gig as well.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, halkatla said:

The sad thing is that she didn´t really need to make up story lines or involve herself in fights, or become a hanger-on. She´s married to a famous actor, is a known B-actress herself, has all the lifestyle needed for a show like this, "model" daughters/brats and is a really crazy character. She just messed it all up, like one of her soap characters would (especially the one on Melrose place, that´s the only role I remember her in) and I doubt she can salvage it. When she started the whole Lyme-Gate her mistake was to not own it because that was cool, she was in the right trying to knock Yolanda down with the whole made-up illness. Trying to blame someone else (especially Lisa V, what a disaster move) was just shitty (and yes, just one of a whole lot of shitty things she did).

IMO, Rinna wants to guarantee her own popularity and decided to use other popular HWs to do it, this way, no one pry's into/exposes her real life/marriage. Her first season she was more open, having us meet her daughters on a visit to her parents and that didn't go over very well for them at all, so, she now keeps the focus on others with snippets of carefully crafted scenes promoting her QVC line and her daughters modeling aspirations. Even HH has cut way back on his camera time with her after her comments about him caused issues for him. This way, Rinna is protecting her bottom line, shilling her products (daughters/clothes) without much risk to herself. 

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I think Rinna's problem is, she feels she needs a "storyline", which she seems to perceive as conflict with another HW.

I got that impression with Kyle. Once Rinna agreed with Kyle on the ferris wheel, add in Dorit beating her to the punch, you could almost see the bubble above her head -  Oh, shit! There goes my storyline. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, halkatla said:

Rinna had been trying to get on since Season 1.  Andy turned her down because she was too "actressy", his first instincts were correct.  Then she and Harry appeared on WWHL (during his tenure on Mad Men and a deal was struck),From the time she has come on the show she has just milked things to death-first Kim telling her not to talk about her and Rinna persisting under the guise of "apologizing" and "caring".  She got her moment and no one likes Kim, so nobody cared (Yolanda and Brandi were pretty mad about the glass smash).  So the next season, in a preconceived plot, Rinna decided to take on Yolanda's illness, and tie Kathryn Edwards to OJ Simpson (Rinna wanted the Kris Jenner part on People v OJ Simpson ) https://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/lisa-rinna-play-kris-jenner-oj-simpson-murder-trial-miniseries/ and of course there is the Faye Resnick connect.   I remember her comments clearly, "I bring it," when commenting about her many scuffles with the other RH.  When Kyle and LVP backed out of supporting her in the Munchausen claim, she got nasty, for no reason, with LVP.  Then it was Dorit and PK and the made up cocaine allegations and unconscionable behavior at last year's Reunion.  Declarations of, "I own it," and "let's move on," don't cut it.  LVP will trade some jabs but LVP is the original grudge holder.  

Rinna just seethes when she is not getting all the attention.  Sadly, it spills over into her daughters' careers.  Get out of the photos let them bloom or die on the vine.  They seem too lazy to be actresses so they are taking a shortcut and trying out this modeling stuff.  Does anyone really believe the oldest Hamlet is seriously attending NYU?

• Love 8
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, Grumpbump said:

I came here just to say that.  My job is to have babies?  No, fuck you Teddi that's your job.  My job is hate women like you.

^THIS x 1000!!!

Note to Teddi - Get over yourself - you're NOT all that.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:27 AM, Ki-in said:

Agree! She looked so out of place in Vegas and at the horse show in her slacks and blouse.

I think Teddi married a guy who reminds her of her dad.

jcm1.jpg?w=500&h=668

LVP did look bad, but NOT as bad as Doridiot in that awful pink dress with white open-toe high heels. She's a MORON.

I don't find Teddi's husband attractive at all. He has a horse-face.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:23 AM, gundysgirl said:

I wonder what Teddi will do with the information that PK and Dorit were talking total shit about Rinna? Will she tell Rinna? Should she? It reminds me so much of the similar situation with Erika and Kathryn a few seasons ago. Erika says something about LVP to Kathryn and Kathryn runs over to tell LVP. That is what got the drama between LVP and Erika started. It seemed like the general consensus was that Kathryn was right, and that she had to tell LVP since she would see it later and would resent Kathryn for not giving her a heads up. I thought it was a huge asshole move and hope that Teddi doesn’t go down that road. 

PK and Doridiot talking shit about Rinna is SO low class, but NOT surprising. Inviting people over for dinner and then ragging on another person is SO lame.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Maximona said:

I'm agnostic on the subject of Dorit except that I don't understand how any person on the face of the planet could willingly have sex with PK.

I LOVE this comment!!! SO true!!!!

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:10 AM, ghoulina said:

Dorit explained that he was really into superheros - so he'd call some people "good guys" and some people "bad guys". He also said it about LVP. I think this was just a little kid being funny. I don't like Dorit much, but I don't think there was anything sinister behind Jagger's proclamations. 

Yes. And then when their son was born with heart problems they felt enormous guilt for being selective. 

YAWN!!!

But....I have to give credit to LR for actually going there with Yo.  Did Yo have Munchhausen?  No.  But there was a whole lot of BS going on with Yo and her Lyme disease. 

There was also a whole lot going on with Kim and her addiction.  Nobody wanted to touch it.  LR did.  I don't blame her after that car ride.  I'm sorry but LR was nice as can be to Kim the night of the dinner and LR brought a present (the infamous bunny).  Kim was the one who started that game. 

I'm not saying that LR was right all the time.  Example:  Her saying that Kim was close to death. 

And yeah, her daughters are obnoxious.  But for me, she doesn't come close to the behavior of Kim or Brandi. 

• Love 12

Dorit needs a better hair style... that straight hair/part down the middle is so not a good look on her.

Teddi seems like she thinks she's above it all, but she's on a reality show.. and one that involves conflict and women fighting.

I miss the days when a housewife went on a trip with her family and it was filmed.  It would be more realistic then women hanging out too much, which isn't true reality.

• Love 1

I got that impression with Kyle. Once Rinna agreed with Kyle on the ferris wheel, add in Dorit beating her to the punch, you could almost see the bubble above her head -  Oh, shit! There goes my storyline. 

I agree. Though Kyle can always bring in Kim for a storyline, which apparently is not suppose to happen this season. That is a good thing for me because I hate Kim more than I do Brandi, which I never thought would happen.

48 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

But....I have to give credit to LR for actually going there with Yo.  Did Yo have Munchhausen?  No.  But there was a whole lot of BS going on with Yo and her Lyme disease. 

I wanted Rinna to go in on Yo harder. I was disappointed she backed off. I know I am a bitch. I feel like so much of that Yo and Lyme disease stuff got lost once the word Munchausen got thrown in the mix. I felt that many of the ladies believed Yo was sick, but were not sure it was all Lyme disease. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I agree. Though Kyle can always bring in Kim for a storyline, which apparently is not suppose to happen this season. That is a good thing for me because I hate Kim more than I do Brandi, which I never thought would happen.

I wanted Rinna to go in on Yo harder. I was disappointed she backed off. I know I am a bitch. I feel like so much of that Yo and Lyme disease stuff got lost once the word Munchausen got thrown in the mix. I felt that many of the ladies believed Yo was sick, but were not sure it was all Lyme disease. 

That was LR's big mistake.  Munchhausen.  I know about Lyme.  My kid had Neurological Lyme disease.  Did Yo actually have Lyme?  I don't know and I have some doubts. She did give people many misdirections regarding Lyme especially with the treatments she sought out.  I don't want to go into this all because it's not the proper place to do it but I give credit to LR for at least confronting it.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

There was also a whole lot going on with Kim and her addiction.  Nobody wanted to touch it.  LR did.  I don't blame her after that car ride.  I'm sorry but LR was nice as can be to Kim the night of the dinner and LR brought a present (the infamous bunny).  Kim was the one who started that game. 

I'm not saying that LR was right all the time.  Example:  Her saying that Kim was close to death. 

And yeah, her daughters are obnoxious.  But for me, she doesn't come close to the behavior of Kim or Brandi. 

There was the car ride and Kim was awful and then Rinna upped the crazy with the wine glass smash.  Rinna wasn't all that nice.  After promising Kim should would never utter her name again she turned around the next day and was talking crap about Kim and Kyle with Eden.  When confronted she became angry at Eden, LVP and then claimed she didn't remember.    The bunny was a lame move and so disingenuous.  Rinna was going to the event to announce she was a big liar about what she said about Kim/Kyle and tried to throw things off with the stupid rabbit.  Rinna and Eden also made up the whole thing about Dorit claiming Rinna had a problem with Xanax.  Dorit never came close to saying any such thing.  

Rinna claimed her friend was the one that mentioned Munchausens and put both Kyle and LVP on the spot by bringing it up.  She had previously had off camera conversations with both of them about her concern.  I think the entire cast was a little put off by Yolanda not really having to film with them and of course laying around until it became time for her benefit in NYC.  Then there was the bizarre e-mail she sent Kyle and cc'd everyone else.   That was probably Rinna's dumbest move because no matter how much sucking up she tries to do via the Hadid girls, Yolanda hates her guts and will never forgive.

I would agree Rinna has not sunken to depths of Brandi but if she does much more conniving she may edge her way into infamy.  What Rinna has going for her this year is she doesn't have Eileen to bounce things off of.  She may try and be close to Erika, but Erika remembers the Munchausens thing toward her good friend Yolanda.  I doubt Kyle and LVP have any desire to have any serious conversations with her.   So it leaves me wondering who is the real Lisa Rinna?  The people pleaser thing was total BS and then there was the truth seeker (well her truth anyway).  I think she is just a hustler.

• Love 4

There was the car ride and Kim was awful and then Rinna upped the crazy with the wine glass smash.

Those 2 events were a bit apart and stuff happened in-between those 2 events. Kind of a slow boil from the car ride till the wine glass smash in Amsterdam.

Rinna and Eden also made up the whole thing about Dorit claiming Rinna had a problem with Xanax.  Dorit never came close to saying any such thing.  

Not quite true, Dorit tried to make it an issue at different times and events, and tried to be coy about. Hell at one point LVP shut her down about it. Shit even Boy George didn't want any of it.

She may try and be close to Erika, but Erika remembers the Munchausens thing toward her good friend Yolanda.  I doubt Kyle and LVP have any desire to have any serious conversations with her.  

Well, she and Erika are at least friends and seem to get along. Erika even said she liked Rinna last season, and that was after the season of Munchausens .

Kyle also still gets along with Rinna, for whatever reason she seems to more or less forgive whatever Rinna does and moves on. Unlike LVP...

LVP seems to be the only one wary of Rinna, and is rather passive-aggressive with her. By that I mean LVP says she's moved on from the past, but still keeps throwing barbs at Rinna and keeps bringing up the past. Truth be told, I don't blame LVP if she doesn't want to be friends with Rinna anymore, but she needs to either genuinely forgive and move on, or just come out and say she isn't to Rinna anymore. But this passive-aggressive BS just needs to end.

I think she is just a hustler.

Well, Rinna doesn't exactly deny that...

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 8

I´ve actually been enjoying this season a bit so far (only 3 episodes in, that´s not that big of a deal) and it´s been a long time since I could watch RhoBH without a bad feeling in my stomach, but anyway, I really have to talk about the thing that really made this episode special, and that was darling little Jagger.  He was having so much fun at the dinner, just beaming from ear to ear and his comments about bad guys were hilarious. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, BBHN said:

I think Rinna's problem is, she feels she needs a "storyline", which she seems to perceive as conflict with another HW.

Well , other than calling her husband by his full name( less we forget) the odd scene with her dullard kids, she has nothing. So, she chooses someone, then attacks when they least expect it,.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, ITALIA said:

YAWN!!!

I guess some may find it boring, but I find those types of stories help me get to better know a housewife. Having a child born with a heart defect must be terribly scary. I hope he's doing well now. 

• Love 17
On 05/01/2018 at 7:28 PM, Maximona said:

I feel the same way about Tom. That bald wrinkly gnome, although I don't think she has sex with him..ugh, I threw up a bit in my mouth just posting that.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, NeverLate said:

I feel the same way about Tom. That bald wrinkly gnome, although I don't think she has sex with him..ugh, I threw up a bit in my mouth just posting that.

There is definitely something very creepy about Tom.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, halkatla said:

I´ve actually been enjoying this season a bit so far (only 3 episodes in, that´s not that big of a deal) and it´s been a long time since I could watch RhoBH without a bad feeling in my stomach

I couldn't even get excited about it coming back for this same reason. But so far it's been ok except I don't like it when Kyle and LVP are on the outs and the foreshadowing isn't good. I'm glad we're getting to know Erika better. Rinna has to find her place without Eileen. Too soon to call for Teddi. 

• Love 2

Okay, one more thing:

When Lisa V. was cleaning the poop off her front path, I *really* wanted one of the ladies to make the joke that she is better at stirring shit than mopping it up. Alas, none of the women are really that clever...except maybe for Lisa V., ironically. 

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, ladle said:

Okay, one more thing:

When Lisa V. was cleaning the poop off her front path, I *really* wanted one of the ladies to make the joke that she is better at stirring shit than mopping it up. Alas, none of the women are really that clever...except maybe for Lisa V., ironically. 

And she would have laughed at that had someone said it to her! LOL

• Love 14

This episode and this thread both gave me so many laughs this week.    And not that you all aren’t funny normally - I just usually find humor in your comments on other show’s threads.   

- the ghoulash/mush/peasant food served by Dorit.   What in the f*ck was that about?   If she was trying to appear down to earth or showcase her ‘brilliant’ cooking skills, I’m afraid she did neither.   Once again, she appeared idiotic.  

- LVP’s data entry job.  On the nose.   She was like an extra from 9 to 5 with Dolly Parton & Lily Tomlin.   

- PK rescuing Jagger from a well!!  So good    And I love how he had to tell Dorit that he was sorry the daughter couldn’t be there because she was napping.   As if Dorit has clue what that poor girl’s schedule looks like.   

- Kyle’s house renovation.   I really love her house; the style, the era it was built, the layout.   It makes most of the other celeb/housewife homes seem so tacky - like LVP and her stupid glass hotel lobby doors.   Didn’t love Faye’s dining room and living room designs, but that’s an easy fix.   But whhhhyy tear out all the hardwood floors??   I don’t even know what the old ones look like, but they are relatively recent and I’m sure they’re nice.    It just seems to wasteful and unnecessary. Maybe it was just an excuse to go to Croatia - extend the renovations for weeks on end by replacing all the floors for no good reason!   

• Love 3

Phoenix's schedule unbeknownst to Dorito probably looks like this:

8:30 Wake up time with nanny number one. Ten minutes with the strange blonde lady. 

10:00 Mid morning nap with nanny. Face time for five minutes with strange blonde.

5:30 pm Playtime with Boy George. Dinner with strange blonde lady if camera os present

• Love 10
On 1/6/2018 at 10:45 PM, BBHN said:

Those 2 events were a bit apart and stuff happened in-between those 2 events. Kind of a slow boil from the car ride till the wine glass smash in Amsterdam.

Not quite true, Dorit tried to make it an issue at different times and events, and tried to be coy about. Hell at one point LVP shut her down about it. Shit even Boy George didn't want any of it.

Well, she and Erika are at least friends and seem to get along. Erika even said she liked Rinna last season, and that was after the season of Munchausens .

Kyle also still gets along with Rinna, for whatever reason she seems to more or less forgive whatever Rinna does and moves on. Unlike LVP...

LVP seems to be the only one wary of Rinna, and is rather passive-aggressive with her. By that I mean LVP says she's moved on from the past, but still keeps throwing barbs at Rinna and keeps bringing up the past. Truth be told, I don't blame LVP if she doesn't want to be friends with Rinna anymore, but she needs to either genuinely forgive and move on, or just come out and say she isn't to Rinna anymore. But this passive-aggressive BS just needs to end.

Well, Rinna doesn't exactly deny that...

There really wasn't a big gap in time.  Flying to Calgary Kim specifically asked Rinna to stop talking about her (after Brandi claimed Rinna had some issues).  Rinna kept fishing for a response and within 48 hours Rinna was smashing a glass.  Granted Yolanda was key because she was trying to excuse her daughter's DUI.  When confronted about what she told Kyle she would not step up to the plate.  The unfortunate situation where Rinna was texting Kim, "I am going to fuck you up."  Kim is a mess but there is no way she deserved to be threatened.

Then there is the questionable exchange between RInna and LVP.  A couple of words and Rinna forever alienated LVP.

Regardless of who wanted to listen to Dorit she never said Rinna had a problem with Xanax.

This is a pattern with Rinna, first she evaded about what she said to Kyle about Kim to Brandi, then what she claims LVP said and finally totally twisting what Dorit said.  To me it seems pretty much three strikes and you are out.  No one takes her seriously and essentially with the exception of Teddy no one is really close to her.  She burned bridges.  

LVP has never been shy about making snide comments.  No one has to say they don't like someone-they just have a different twist with the person.

Rinna is a hustler and the other ladies are tired of being hustled.  She will never be trusted again because she has burned too many bridges.  

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

There really wasn't a big gap in time

From the poker night to Amsterdam there was, actually. It wasn't like they happened within 24 or even 48 hours.

The unfortunate situation where Rinna was texting Kim, "I am going to fuck you up."  Kim is a mess but there is no way she deserved to be threatened.

All of which happened after Amsterdam.

Regardless of who wanted to listen to Dorit she never said Rinna had a problem with Xanax.

She brought up Xanax and the pill bad in Mexico.

LVP has never been shy about making snide comments.  No one has to say they don;t like someone-they just have a different twist with the person.

No, but does come off looking like a dick when she keeps saying she's ok with someone but keeps making snide comments about what happened in the past. Get over it or stop saying you are over it when you aren't. It makes you look petty.

and essentially with the exception of Teddy no one is really close to her

And Ericka...and Kyle...and possibly Camille (they seem to get along for the most part).

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Not if he's standing next to PK.  PK makes Tom look like George Clooney. 

Not a chance. He was tan and all his wrinkles stood out. His lips were very dry. He was fugly. So George's pet tortoise, maybe!..lol