Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, BBHN said:

Still a step or 3 up from PK lol

LOL. I don't think either of them are a 5. But at least PK can make me laugh. Boring old Tom, not sure he can even get it up anymore. That close up in the restaurant, where there were crickets, he has spittle at the corners of his mouth...eww just eww!..( barf)

• Love 3

PK makes me laugh too, except I'm laughing at him, not with him.

Also, not sure what being old and getting it up has to do with all this, besides reflecting people's ageism.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, BBHN said:

Also, not sure what being old and getting it up has to do with all this, besides reflecting people's ageism.

Isn't it pretty much that way with most of the house"wives" too?  I mean, it's the fabulously witty people on this board snarking away at these idiots that makes the show worth watching at all. imo.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

There really wasn't a big gap in time.  Flying to Calgary Kim specifically asked Rinna to stop talking about her (after Brandi claimed Rinna had some issues).  Rinna kept fishing for a response and within 48 hours Rinna was smashing a glass. 

I could be remembering wrong because of my intense dislike of Kim and the way that she acted that season, but wasn't she the one who was awful on the plane to Rinna? And wasn't that in part due to the fact that Brandi had been stirring shit up, only giving Kim half the story about the conversation she had had with Rinna over coffee? Making it sound like the concern was all on Rinna's part, when Brandi was doing plenty of talking about Kim herself? And wasn't it Kim who was being incredibly nasty to Rinna during the dinner - talking about Harry? Not to say that Rinna was right to smash a glass, but it is not like Kim had been behaving like some sort of a saint or something.

It just seems like Kim's behavior gets cleaned up sometimes, when in reality it was really horrible that season. The whole of the season. Not just towards Rinna, but towards everyone. I don't think one little thing can even be picked out with regard to Kim that year. She was so obnoxious to everyone that it was toxic, and not everyone was behaving in a way that might have been normal to them. Remember Kyle grabbing Brandi at the poker deal? Didn't bother me one little bit in response to what was going on, because it was lunacy. But I am not so sure that Kyle would always behave in that way. There was reaction by everyone to the things that were going on with Kim that year. She was still even insisting that Kyle had stole her goddamn house. Wasn't that the same year that she minimized the dog bite to Kyle's daughter? She was a mess, and we cannot just say that she was a mess to Kyle. She was a mess to everyone including Rinna. Rinna might have some blame in the way that that she reacted, but it doesn't change the fact that Kim was horrible and started all of the shit that season (well, with help from Brandi). 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

This is a pattern with Rinna, first she evaded about what she said to Kyle about Kim to Brandi, then what she claims LVP said and finally totally twisting what Dorit said.  To me it seems pretty much three strikes and you are out.  No one takes her seriously and essentially with the exception of Teddy no one is really close to her.  She burned bridges.  

LVP has never been shy about making snide comments.  No one has to say they don't like someone-they just have a different twist with the person.

Rinna is a hustler and the other ladies are tired of being hustled.  She will never be trusted again because she has burned too many bridges.  

I see it very differently, not that I completely understand what I see. I don't think she has burned all of these bridges. I think that both Kyle and LVP really like Rinna. I don't think they always like the way that she behaves or the things that she has done, but I think that they like her very much. I would agree about the part about them not trusting her, but I am not sure how much any of these women actually trusts anyone else when it is all said and done. The way that LVP is reacting to Rinna in particular is interesting to me. It reminds me very much of the way that LVP reacted to Kyle in S3. She couldn't quit her, but she was constantly taunting and baiting her, all the while seeming to want to spend time with her. Kyle was desperate to get their friendship back on track, and LVP was giving her something, but reminding her constantly it would never be the same because she just didn't trust her. I think her words were something to the effect that Kyle and her actions had "changed" the friendship. But she cared about her at the end of the day. I think she also cares about Rinna. The fact that Kyle decided to call Rinna when she was on vacation said a lot to me as well. Why call Rinna out of all the gals? 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Isn't it pretty much that way with most of the house"wives" too?  I mean, it's the fabulously witty people on this board snarking away at these idiots that makes the show worth watching at all. imo.

Very much so...:)

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I could be remembering wrong because of my intense dislike of Kim and the way that she acted that season, but wasn't she the one who was awful on the plane to Rinna? And wasn't that in part due to the fact that Brandi had been stirring shit up, only giving Kim half the story about the conversation she had had with Rinna over coffee? Making it sound like the concern was all on Rinna's part, when Brandi was doing plenty of talking about Kim herself? And wasn't it Kim who was being incredibly nasty to Rinna during the dinner - talking about Harry? Not to say that Rinna was right to smash a glass, but it is not like Kim had been behaving like some sort of a saint or something.

It just seems like Kim's behavior gets cleaned up sometimes, when in reality it was really horrible that season. The whole of the season. Not just towards Rinna, but towards everyone. I don't think one little thing can even be picked out with regard to Kim that year. She was so obnoxious to everyone that it was toxic, and not everyone was behaving in a way that might have been normal to them. Remember Kyle grabbing Brandi at the poker deal? Didn't bother me one little bit in response to what was going on, because it was lunacy. But I am not so sure that Kyle would always behave in that way. There was reaction by everyone to the things that were going on with Kim that year. She was still even insisting that Kyle had stole her goddamn house. Wasn't that the same year that she minimized the dog bite to Kyle's daughter? She was a mess, and we cannot just say that she was a mess to Kyle. She was a mess to everyone including Rinna. Rinna might have some blame in the way that that she reacted, but it doesn't change the fact that Kim was horrible and started all of the shit that season (well, with help from Brandi). 

Kim was angry after Brandi claimed, Rinna was talking about her.  She didn't bring it up but she responded very angrily.  Here is the scene:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/the-ladies-experience-some-plane-turbulence  This is a second time someone had asked Rinna to stop talking about Kim.  After the blow out on Poker Night, Kyle asked Rinna to stop talking about Kim and addiction.  

The real problem that night in Amsterdam was Yolanda started things with her comments about people being fake in Beverly Hills.  She was embarrassed over her daughter's DUI arrest and started the ball rolling.  Rinna again started with the apologies to Kim.  

I would definitely agree Kim's behavior bordered if not crossed the unforgivable territory.  I am torn between honoring a person's request to stop talking about them, or a RH perceived impression to stir things up.  It seems there is always underlying pressure either from production or self imposed to keep reopening wounds and to "bring it"

All Kyle was really trying to do Poker Night was get between Kim and Brandi because the two of them had been misbehaving.  In the department of misrepresentation Brandi and Kim tried to twist the story that Kyle followed Kim to the bathroom-when it was on film and clearly it was Kim who followed Kyle.   Luancy is an apt description.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim was angry after Brandi claimed, Rinna was talking about her.  She didn't bring it up but she responded very angrily.  Here is the scene:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/the-ladies-experience-some-plane-turbulence  This is a second time someone had asked Rinna to stop talking about Kim.  After the blow out on Poker Night, Kyle asked Rinna to stop talking about Kim and addiction.  

But Kyle says in that scene that Kim was "screaming" at Rinna. She seems more uncomfortable with the way that Kim was handling things, which might mean that was the vibe on that plane. We saw only a small piece of it all. And then her nasty "why are you hiding behind your jacket" to Kyle. Always trying to make everyone uncomfortable. She is just a nasty piece of work. And not just to Rinna. To pretty much everyone. Which is why everyone talks about her. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, BBHN said:

Trashtalktv description of PervK:

that bag of 4-week-old sweaty headcheese: PK.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, gundysgirl said:

I see it very differently, not that I completely understand what I see. I don't think she has burned all of these bridges. I think that both Kyle and LVP really like Rinna. I don't think they always like the way that she behaves or the things that she has done, but I think that they like her very much. I would agree about the part about them not trusting her, but I am not sure how much any of these women actually trusts anyone else when it is all said and done. The way that LVP is reacting to Rinna in particular is interesting to me. It reminds me very much of the way that LVP reacted to Kyle in S3. She couldn't quit her, but she was constantly taunting and baiting her, all the while seeming to want to spend time with her. Kyle was desperate to get their friendship back on track, and LVP was giving her something, but reminding her constantly it would never be the same because she just didn't trust her. I think her words were something to the effect that Kyle and her actions had "changed" the friendship. But she cared about her at the end of the day. I think she also cares about Rinna. The fact that Kyle decided to call Rinna when she was on vacation said a lot to me as well. Why call Rinna out of all the gals? 

Once upon a time before Rinna got on the show Kyle and some other celebs use to get together for lunch-no longer.  Harry, Mauricio, Kyle and Rinna use to socialize.  Now it seems it is socializing just for the show.  After Season 5, Kathy Hilton went in very hard after RInna on twitter for the tweets she and Harry were making about Kim.  I believe there came a point where Kyle just tolerates and enjoys Rinna when she is not going after someone she cares about.  Last year's Reunion Kyle was very uncomfortable with some of Rinna's outbursts.  Adding to the fact Harry saying Kim should be cut from the herd?

19 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

But Kyle says in that scene that Kim was "screaming" at Rinna. She seems more uncomfortable with the way that Kim was handling things, which might mean that was the vibe on that plane. We saw only a small piece of it all. And then her nasty "why are you hiding behind your jacket" to Kyle. Always trying to make everyone uncomfortable. She is just a nasty piece of work. And not just to Rinna. To pretty much everyone. Which is why everyone talks about her. 

I watched the video.  My comment was in response to Kim asking Rinna to stop talking about her.  Kim certainly conveyed her feelings in a unacceptable angry manner.  Kim made others fell uncomfortable-even Babyface.   As the years passed Rinna overstepped with her treatment of Kim and forever changed the relationship between she and Kyle.   As I said previously Kim's behavior tread into "unforgivable" territory.  never to be outdone, Rinna then sent Kim threatening texts because she was home alone?  Kim has consistently been an embarrassment to herself and essentially attacked everyone.

• Love 7

Harry, Mauricio, Kyle and Rinna use to socialize.  Now it seems it is socializing just for the show. 

It's always possible they are still socializing, we're just not hearing about it.

Interesting points about LVP and Rinna. I guess the worst thing would be to just have LVP ignore a person.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BBHN said:

Interesting points about LVP and Rinna. I guess the worst thing would be to just have LVP ignore a person.

I think this is true. When she is done with you, then she is done with you. She is not doing a lot of joking around with you. And body language is very telling. LVP acts like she is happy to see Rinna. Big hugs, big smiles. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, BBHN said:

I just wouldn't want to get into bed, with an old wrinkled prune if I were EJ, not even for money! 

1 hour ago, BBHN said:

It's always possible they are still socializing, we're just not hearing about it.

I wish she would, it's not LVPs nature. But she doesn't care what Rinna thinks, nor do I..

• Love 2

I just wouldn't want to get into bed, with an old wrinkled prune

Hope your significant other takes his/her anti-aging pills, then, because age catches up with all of us.

But she doesn't care what Rinna thinks

She must on some level, otherwise, she wouldn't bother interacting with her.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5

I know this is been discussed a lot, but I just need to add my .02.

Dorit and PK are NOT the type of people who should host any guests in their home.  They are simply awful.

I'm a good hostess.  I don't mean to brag.  It's not a difficult skill set.  I don't have any social anxieties.  A lot of people do.  I think that why I'm good at being a hostess.  Plus I know a few basic guidelines that make hosting an easy thing to do.  

The most important thing is that it's your job to put your guests' comfort and desires above your own.  You need to be clear to them about what to expect when they come to your house.  For example, you don't tell someone you are hosting a "casual" meal, and then run out and purchase $1000.00 place settings.  That can cause your guests discomfort leaving them wondering, "did I misunderstand what the invite meant?", "am I dressed appropriately?" 

Also when a guest shows up with a hostess gift you accept with gratitude and appreciation.  It is not necessary for you to serve a wine someone brings, but it's certainly appropriate to do so if you choose.  You do NOT, however, moan about not having the "right" glasses available, because clearly that would make your guest uncomfortable too.  Casually grab more appropriate glasses . . . or . . . Dear Lord just use what glasses you have out.  Don't make some weird production about it.  (Didn't Dorit end up serving something she already had afterall, and STILL complain about the glasses - wth)

Hosting a meal is NOT a stage for you to seek applause for your cooking skills.  A good hostess could serve frozen pizzas and have a successful party because it's not about the cooking, it's about breaking bread together and enjoying others company.  That being said, a good hostess likely wouldn't be inclined to serve frozen pizza, because people who host dinners usually love to cook (I do).  But no matter how complicated your menu and how much effort you put in or skills you have, it's the hostess'  job to make it look effortless.  Of course, polite people will compliment your cooking no matter how good or bad the food actually is.  A hostess should be gracious but deferring.  And they do not need their spouse expounding on their talent.  That's tacky.

Obviously you should make every attempt to make whatever you are serving look appetizing and easily served.  I just for the LIFE of me cannot understand Dorit choice of menu or plating.  How in the world is someone suppose to chase that soupy mixture around a dinner plate?  It was weird.

And the only other really important thing that a hostess needs to do is to set a light and lively tone for the party.   But you ONLY set the tone, you do your best to allow your guests to determine the topics.  Otherwise you run the risk of doing exactly what Dorit and PK did; airing your own concerns and thoughts to a captive audience who is awkwardly stuck listening to you lecture them.  Also, snarky comments happen all the time.  They are usually fun and add spice to conversations.  The hostess should, however, be pretty vigilant in curtailing her snark . . . and in stopping others (by redirection) before things go too far.  A good hostess would never let a situation escalate to mean spirit gossip.  Frankly no one wants to be invited to a home where the hostess is known to badmouth others.  It's just uncomfortable.  You'll always have to weigh an invitation to their home, wondering what she has said about you to others.   All the best snarky stuff really should stay as a naughty aside between the guests themselves.  It's more fun that way.

Of course, everyday normal table manners should apply.  That shouldn't have to be said.  PK is a pig.  Shoveling slop into his face from a $1,000 plate before his wife is even seating . . . just ug.  Nothing uncomfortable or awkward about that - lol.

Again, Dorit and PK are just the WORST.

All this dinner should have been was a casual affair with a simple setting (as Dorit had originally indicated), with more appetizing food, served by someone who wasn't seeking all kinds of applause.  Dorit could have raised her RED wine glass (gasp) with Rose Champagne in it and toasted "to breaking bread with new friends".  And once all were served and seated, she could have directed the dinner conversation by saying, "Now that you've had the time to get to know Lisa a little bit better, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts" or some such thing.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Once upon a time before Rinna got on the show Kyle and some other celebs use to get together for lunch-no longer.  Harry, Mauricio, Kyle and Rinna use to socialize.  Now it seems it is socializing just for the show.  After Season 5, Kathy Hilton went in very hard after RInna on twitter for the tweets she and Harry were making about Kim.  I believe there came a point where Kyle just tolerates and enjoys Rinna when she is not going after someone she cares about.  Last year's Reunion Kyle was very uncomfortable with some of Rinna's outbursts.  Adding to the fact Harry saying Kim should be cut from the herd?

I watched the video.  My comment was in response to Kim asking Rinna to stop talking about her.  Kim certainly conveyed her feelings in a unacceptable angry manner.  Kim made others fell uncomfortable-even Babyface.   As the years passed Rinna overstepped with her treatment of Kim and forever changed the relationship between she and Kyle.   As I said previously Kim's behavior tread into "unforgivable" territory.  never to be outdone, Rinna then sent Kim threatening texts because she was home alone?  Kim has consistently been an embarrassment to herself and essentially attacked everyone.

As for Kyle, I wonder if it has more to do with her being busy with her stores and developing/producing her new tv show? She seems like the kind of person who is the glue to tying a lot of friendships together and when that person gets preoccupied then there's less cohesiveness within a group.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

I know this is been discussed a lot, but I just need to add my .02.

Dorit and PK are NOT the type of people who should host any guests in their home.  They are simply awful.

I'm a good hostess.  I don't mean to brag.  It's not a difficult skill set.  I don't have any social anxieties.  A lot of people do.  I think that why I'm good at being a hostess.  Plus I know a few basic guidelines that make hosting an easy thing to do.  

The most important thing is that it's your job to put your guests' comfort and desires above your own.  You need to be clear to them about what to expect when they come to your house.  For example, you don't tell someone you are hosting a "casual" meal, and then run out and purchase $1000.00 place settings.  That can cause your guests discomfort leaving them wondering, "did I misunderstand what the invite meant?", "am I dressed appropriately?" 

Also when a guest shows up with a hostess gift you accept with gratitude and appreciation.  It is not necessary for you to serve a wine someone brings, but it's certainly appropriate to do so if you choose.  You do NOT, however, moan about not having the "right" glasses available, because clearly that would make your guest uncomfortable too.  Casually grab more appropriate glasses . . . or . . . Dear Lord just use what glasses you have out.  Don't make some weird production about it.  (Didn't Dorit end up serving something she already had afterall, and STILL complain about the glasses - wth)

Hosting a meal is NOT a stage for you to seek applause for your cooking skills.  A good hostess could serve frozen pizzas and have a successful party because it's not about the cooking, it's about breaking bread together and enjoying others company.  That being said, a good hostess likely wouldn't be inclined to serve frozen pizza, because people who host dinners usually love to cook (I do).  But no matter how complicated your menu and how much effort you put in or skills you have, it's the hostess'  job to make it look effortless.  Of course, polite people will compliment your cooking no matter how good or bad the food actually is.  A hostess should be gracious but deferring.  And they do not need their spouse expounding on their talent.  That's tacky.

Obviously you should make every attempt to make whatever you are serving look appetizing and easily served.  I just for the LIFE of me cannot understand Dorit choice of menu or plating.  How in the world is someone suppose to chase that soupy mixture around a dinner plate?  It was weird.

And the only other really important thing that a hostess needs to do is to set a light and lively tone for the party.   But you ONLY set the tone, you do your best to allow your guests to determine the topics.  Otherwise you run the risk of doing exactly what Dorit and PK did; airing your own concerns and thoughts to a captive audience who is awkwardly stuck listening to you lecture them.  Also, snarky comments happen all the time.  They are usually fun and add spice to conversations.  The hostess should, however, be pretty vigilant in curtailing her snark . . . and in stopping others (by redirection) before things go too far.  A good hostess would never let a situation escalate to mean spirit gossip.  Frankly no one wants to be invited to a home where the hostess is known to badmouth others.  It's just uncomfortable.  You'll always have to weigh an invitation to their home, wondering what she has said about you to others.   All the best snarky stuff really should stay as a naughty aside between the guests themselves.  It's more fun that way.

Of course, everyday normal table manners should apply.  That shouldn't have to be said.  PK is a pig.  Shoveling slop into his face from a $1,000 plate before his wife is even seating . . . just ug.  Nothing uncomfortable or awkward about that - lol.

Again, Dorit and PK are just the WORST.

All this dinner should have been was a casual affair with a simple setting (as Dorit had originally indicated), with more appetizing food, served by someone who wasn't seeking all kinds of applause.  Dorit could have raised her RED wine glass (gasp) with Rose Champagne in it and toasted "to breaking bread with new friends".  And once all were served and seated, she could have directed the dinner conversation by saying, "Now that you've had the time to get to know Lisa a little bit better, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts" or some such thing.

This!

One thing Dorit could have done is she could have finely chopped up some fresh parsley and sprinked it over the dish just before serving to give some color. And I couldn't agree more the Rose Champagne.

There's a part of me that wants to like Dorit, and I go back and forth, but then the way she brought up Rinna (who I don't like) was nasty and messy, and says much more about the kind of people Dorit and PK are than anything else.

• Love 8
On 1/2/2018 at 10:35 PM, HunterHunted said:

He needs to pay his bills too, but he does adore her.

It's actually a brilliant move to hire him to write her bio.  He's hilarious and she's campy.  Even though I laugh at the thought of someone like her thinking people will want to read it, with Brian writing it, I'd be tempted to give it a look.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, msblossom said:

As for Kyle, I wonder if it has more to do with her being busy with her stores and developing/producing her new tv show? She seems like the kind of person who is the glue to tying a lot of friendships together and when that person gets preoccupied then there's less cohesiveness within a group.

This could be true.

It is also possible that she gets her Rinna "fix while they are working together.

Several years ago it was Kyle who said that they are encouraged to not spend time together while not filming. She said they can, but production would prefer that they not. Too much opportunity for some type of drama to turn up off camera. I think there are lots of gals that do it anyway, but it seems like even the ones who are the closest on the show don't spend a lot of actual time together when they are not filming. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, gundysgirl said:

This could be true.

It is also possible that she gets her Rinna "fix while they are working together.

Several years ago it was Kyle who said that they are encouraged to not spend time together while not filming. She said they can, but production would prefer that they not. Too much opportunity for some type of drama to turn up off camera. I think there are lots of gals that do it anyway, but it seems like even the ones who are the closest on the show don't spend a lot of actual time together when they are not filming. 

Kyle/LisaV spend time off season together, as do other HWs on different HW shows. That said, I can see production not wanting to miss out on anything. LOL

• Love 3

@ezzy4, brava! (You should join the cast and party-shame them all ; )

The only thing I slightly disagree with is finding spousal bragging tacky -- I think of that as the cook's due and a much earned/deserved acknowledgement, and a spouse should applaud and toast all the hard work that went into gathering people together and feeding them.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, BBHN said:

Hope your significant other takes his/her anti-aging pills, then, because age catches up with all of us.

She must on some level, otherwise, she wouldn't bother interacting with her.

My husband is 60, and he isnt all wrinkled, and even if he were, he would never look like leather man..LOL

Teddi posted they had a great time, and the meal was great! So yeah, they can host..I bet we dont see Erika host anything, unless its away from leatherman( her home is off limits ) 

• Love 4

NOTE to Doridiot - The meal you served to full-of-herself Teddi and her horse-face husband looked like crap. Do you actually think serving it on OVERPRICED Hermes dinnerware would make up for food that looked like it came out of a can? LOL!!! You're a MORON and your husband is a homely slime ball. Too bad your son looks like PK.

2 hours ago, NeverLate said:

My husband is 60, and he isnt all wrinkled, and even if he were, he would never look like leather man..LOL

Teddi posted they had a great time, and the meal was great! So yeah, they can host..I bet we dont see Erika host anything, unless its away from leatherman( her home is off limits ) 

Teddi is an IDIOT if she thought Doridiot's meal was great. Looked like something you'd feed a dog.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:37 PM, nexxie said:

Felt sorry for Teddi and Edwin during that gossip session/dinner with Dorit and PK.

If I didn't get up to leave, I would definitely not return! If asked I would tell her why! If she's talking smack about someone else, what's to say I'm not being ripped behind my back? Supposedly it was all quashed with Rinna, but as usual PK and Dorit will run drama into the ground! It's like that's what they live for; rehashing old slights! Don't they realize we've seen and heard it already; repeated on reruns of this awful show? ;-)

• Love 1
On 1/2/2018 at 7:31 PM, ITALIA said:

EriCa - trashy, gold digger, boring, a hole, trailer trash LOSER married to a small d**k, ugly old man.

Old washed up, frustrated, never made it so ill use my husbands $ to start a "pop star" career at 45, flamboyent, OTT f*ghag. 

Thats how much i dislike her...

• Love 1