Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Snappy said:

I'm catching up on the DVR so I'm a little behind...

I love Lisa Rinna's hair in her TH. I hate Dorit's hair at the birthday party. It looks greasy.

She always does one thing wrong, or has on something extra. In the land of Seinfeld, she's known as a Try-Hard. 

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

This Teddy....she's obsessed with money. And all of her complaining about it is becoming a bore. You're in a Beverly Hills, you dolt! We get it. It's different from Kentucky, or wherever you're from. Accept your social environment or move back to the country! Can't stand all the complaining about money. It's getting embarrassing. And maybe it's a little put on.

The horse that she was riding was so beautiful! And I'm not even into horses. 

Speaking of horses, Erika's growing on me ;) I'm begining to understand the coldness. Poor thing rejects you before you can reject her. 

She does seem to talk about money a lot. As for Erica, she's like mould..:) cold bitch...

• Love 1

Too much Erika. I see I will have to ff a lot next week with stupid Rinna and her children and Erika..boo who asked for that to be filmed.

Teddi's husband is odd looking. Like almost his face looks fake. He also seems like he thinks he’s cooler then everyone. Also Teddi can shut it about growing up in South Carolina like somehow that makes her different and not privileged. I don’t really know much about John Mellencamp he’s a bit before my time but I googled him and I’m sure Teddi was pretty privileged growing up.

I need more Kyle and LVP. If they start fighting tho and it lasts long I could be out.

Dorit was meh this episode.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, charming said:

Last season Erika blamed her Mother for being cold. Now it's her Dad's turn. Does this explain why she left her kid and moved to LA? Is she ever going to bring something authentic to the table on this show? Ugh.

I feel like Teddi is supposed to be the "normal" housewife who's the Greek chorus to the other women's antics. I was impressed with her honesty about feeling guilty about picking and choosing during IVF.

Lisa Rinna is not to be trusted. She's only playing nice with the cast because her puppetmaster Eileen is gone. Dorit just needs to let her hang herself like she always does. 

So bored with Erica's bad, horrible parents! God,move on, which she clearly hasn't!!

I can't wait until Rinna attacks Teddi, and she will. Erica looks at her with green eyes! ( jealousy)

• Love 16

Much like her hairdo (or hair-don’t, amirite??) for her birthday party, Dorit’s dinner looked horrific. I have serious doubts that she is a “brilliant” cook, PK.

I was nodding off from boredom during Erika’s autobiography scenes.  But now that I realize that was Dame Moylan, I will go back and rewatch. Love him.

Another fairly dull episode. But on the bright side— no Hamlin spawn! 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 8
Just now, Duke2801 said:

Much like her hairdo (or hair-don’t, amirite??) for her birthday party, Dorit’s dinner looked gross. I have serious doubts that she is a “brilliant” cook, PK.

I was nodding off from boredom during Erika’s autobiography scenes.  But now that I realize that was Dame Moylan, I will go back and rewatch. Love him.

Another fairly dull episode. But on the bright side— no Hamlin spawn! 

Next week,much Hamlin spawn..

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Snappy said:

Every time Erika's TH comes on I think of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

Me too!

34 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

have i told you all how much i can't stand erika?  well i can't stand her and why would we want to read a book about her

Dame Moylan has gone down a few pegs in my opinion since I found out he is writing with Erika.  Of course, he does adore her.

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

have i told you all how much i can't stand erika?  well i can't stand her and why would we want to read a book about her

EriCa - trashy, gold digger, boring, a hole, trailer trash LOSER married to a small d**k, ugly old man.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

Next week, much Hamlin spawn..

Rinna and The Hamlets Take Tokyo featuring Erika Jayne. 

This is why DVRs were invented.

2 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Dame Moylan has gone down a few pegs in my opinion since I found out he is writing with Erika.  Of course, he does adore her.

He needs to pay his bills too, but he does adore her.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

So bored with Erica's bad, horrible parents! God,move on, which she clearly hasn't!!

I can't wait until Rinna attacks Teddi, and she will. Erica looks at her with green eyes! ( jealousy)

When will Teddi let us forget she came from a broken home? So did I; SO WHAT? She had it all, but you'd think she was deprived; "hardly girl! Get over yourself!" ;-)

• Love 13

How could Brian Moylan not ask Erika about the similarity with her father leaving her/not parenting her and her leaving her ex to parent her/their son when she chose to move across the country when he was a toddler?  Big miss on his part IMO. 

Oh Dorit, I liked you last season but so far this season, you are driving me nuts! I suspect you are more like Rinna than I care for. LOL

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, ITALIA said:

EriCa - trashy, gold digger, boring, a hole, trailer trash LOSER married to a small d**k, ugly old man.

I feel like I'm missing some secondary meaning with the capital C. She spells her name Erika, not Erica.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Felt sorry for Teddi and Edwin during that gossip session/dinner with Dorit and PK.

I'm so over the pettiness of Dorit and PK! They re-live every slight and will hold a grudge until the end of time just so they can talk about it again and again! ;-)

• Love 18
36 minutes ago, charming said:

I feel like Teddi is supposed to be the "normal" housewife who's the Greek chorus

You get 2 snaps in a circle for that!

30 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

So bored with Erica's bad, horrible parents!

Like my mom always said, "You get 5 years of  whining about your horrible parents at age 18.  Age 23 we don't want to hear about it anymore".  It was her husband, ok my dad, she was talking about.

Loved when PK said that Dorit was cooking a Moroccan dish but it won't really be a Moroccan dish or something like that.

Dame Moylan?  Now Dame Edna would be fabulous!

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

When will Teddi let us forget she came from a broken home? So did I; SO WHAT? She had it all, but you'd think she was deprived; "hardly girl! Get over yourself!" ;-)

I’d sort of like to know what her mum did in South Carolina after dear ol’ dad took up with the next model in line.

• Love 8

For the most part it was another very lackluster episode!

Dorit freaking out about seeing her kid at her party as if she hadn't seen him in 10 years was...something to say the least. Talk about over reaction.

I feel so indifferent towards Teddi. Part of me likes her and the other part is like "....you feel like a poser who wants to be the cool "normal" chick""  Having us watch her horse tournament was so boring. Glad she took first place but the ladies could at least talk about something semi interesting while she is horsing around.

When we saw Lisa mopping her own walk way...we have watched her for the past 8 years and I dont think we've ever seen her clean anything, it felt so strange.

The ending with Dorit and PK...
tenor.gif?itemid=5926905

I can stand Dorit for the most part when she is away from PK but together? HELL TO THE NO. They are so stuck in the past and not even in the fun way. Every.single.episode thus far she has gone out of her way to bring up her issues with Erika and Rinna while trying to look like the victim and now she made up with her, PK knows this but they are desperately trying to recruit and bring Rinna down. It is is just so transparent.

I swear if the promo for next week is just another "Tricked ya!" and nothing comes out of Dorit "going after" Camille, I am going to seethe!

10 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Sorry Erika.  I don't care about your childhood.  You're not the great success story....except for marrying an older rich man.  That's the base of your career.  And how can anyone take you seriously about your daddy tale when 'you' left your young child to pursue a career in Hollywood.

Erika may have left her child but at least she acknowledges him and came back into his life and helped raise him and helps support him. More then what her sperm donor did. But yes I am not that interested in Erika's father woes is me. 

• Love 11

I feel like I'm missing some secondary meaning with the capital C. She spells her name Erika, not Erica.

I think it's a misrepresentation of "ErICKa" that is like the "fetch" of this forum.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 11

I think Dorit made a Mediterranean chick peas and rice dish.  I’ve made it as an appetizer or side dish but never the main course, then again none of them eat.  In the flashback pic of Erika she looked so different and not as pretty.  She must have had a lot of work done.

• Love 5

Jagger with his hair slicked back reminds me of Macaulay Culkin.

Erika's TH reaction to Teddi telling her that she felt Erika dismissed her in LV:

"Okay, you didn't get a warm feeling from me in Vegas." With glance to the side. 

It's clear Erika is never going to win me over, but sometimes I feel like every snotty remark, every bitchy look, is her retaliating for any moment a parent might have upset her, for anyone who was ever mean to her in her 30-whatever years on Earth.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Thumper said:

Watching the rerun episode.  So now we have the competitive baby birth stories ...

Big yawn! Everyone's got a story! I personally gave my mom severe heartburn for the last 2+ months because I was born with shoulder length hair! She kvetches about it enough times! Not every kid is born bald! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3

Being "fake" is smiling and being nice to people even when they behave like assholes towards you (IMO). What the housewives think is cold is the way normal people act when encountering people they don't want to interact with but have to i.e. shitty coworkers.

PK and Dorit really need to stop talking in front of Jagger if he walks into dinner and calls Erika "bad guy". What was interesting in that moment is you suddenly saw the mask slip; I think he genuinely hurt her feelings.

I think Dorit is getting the villain edit inadvertently because she's dumb and nasty. 

Another boring episode but looks like Teddi is gonna bring the heat next week.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Doris and PK just need to go away 

Amen and yes, please -- I can't take much more of these two  (I’m still reeling from last week, when Dorit tittered about wanting PK to ram that phallic ice cube down into her plumber-ass cleavage. Jesus, to actually WANT that repulsive man to touch you? The woman must be suffering from Cockholm Syndrome). They are so foul together; a toxic cloud of soul farts. And I need somebody to rescue that sweet little boy from a lifetime of Liberace tuxes and performing at his mother's birthday parties ("I don't care if you're forty, Jaggar! SHUT UP AND SAY "BAD GUYS!" FOR MOMMY!") 

4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

WTF was THAT  shit on a shingle on $18k plates? 

Rinna sent over the rat poop.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16

I love LVP, could she do with an update, probably,.I just think she's comfortable in her skin, she has nothing to prove, so to heck with it.

I know one thing, I'd hate to be judged as I judge these women, I know I wouldn't fair too well..

Doris and PK just need to go away 

No way! I love them. They got rid of ED because she was a snooze fest, these two bring it!lol 

• Love 15