Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Rescue Me

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

It’s more common to bury the placenta in the yard but yes, some people eat it. However it is almost always the mother who consumes it.  The theory being it replaces nutrients and can ward off postpartum depression. But the BIRTh COACH doesn’t eat it and as far as I know, no one looks forward to smelling it!!

Usually if consumed it is prepared by being steamed, dehydrated and ground to be placed into capsules for the mom to take. 

A piece of (fresh) placenta between cheek & gum can help with postpartum hemorrhage. 

The more you know *insert rainbow*

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Stripper Glitter said:

Usually if consumed it is prepared by being steamed, dehydrated and ground to be placed into capsules for the mom to take. 

A piece of (fresh) placenta between cheek & gum can help with postpartum hemorrhage. 

The more you know *insert rainbow*

Whitney probably expects Ashley to deliver the placenta right onto a plate.  

• Love 11

I am struck by the difference in Twit's affect when talking about Ari vs. Lennie. I suspect that Ari was her first conventional and satisfying sexual experience in a very long time. I know we saw them in bed together, but, come on, that was obviously staged. I don't recall her talking about Lennie's male anatomy while "dating" Lennie .

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Bugfrey Von said:

I get the vibe, and I might be completely wrong, that Heather probably thought that she was throwing old Buddy a bone by dating him.

Well...wasn’t she? She practically had to learn a new language to communicate with him, unless TLC subtitles his personal life, too. I see no reason she shouldn’t get at least a fraction of the accolades of Jane Goodall.

9 hours ago, RabbiBeth said:

Another random thought.  "Uncle Whitney" - what the heck?  Okay, so you have a silly nickname using Uncle instead of Aunt.  But you had to introduce yourself to pregnant friend's doctor as "Uncle Whitney?"  Why, just why?  Just struck me as very attention seeking, as usual.

I sheepishly confess that I actually found this funny, but Whitney in drag has always been good for a few chuckles in my book. Remember when she dressed as Ice-T?

• Love 7

What made me laugh was that, while planning an extremely profound and significant change in both her spiritual and material life, one of Whitney's first thoughts, as expressed to Babs is that Whitney can easily be Jewish, because she'd have no problem giving up bacon. Her whole approach to this process is so clueless and childish that she's more amusing than offensive.  And, of course, food-centered. Whitney, next time, better wait until you've passed Judaism 102 before opening your mouth about conversion. Also,I think you could no more give up bacon than you could cake.  And you don't even like cake!

• Love 18
18 hours ago, Ketzel said:

So let me get Whitney's current situation straight:

Beginning from her mother's serious illness, Whitney goes into a frenzy, because she is totally dependent on her mother and father to support her in every way. She is so panicked that she insists on her mother moving into her house so that Whitney can "take care" of her. ("Taking care" of her mother seems to consist of lots of eye rolling over how demanding Babs is.) Her mother agrees, even though anyone with the slightest sensitivity to others could see Babs is only doing this to make Whitney feel better. It is pretty obvious Babs would feel better being discharged to her own home, with her husband to take care of her for real, and her own pets around her. 

Then Whitney falls madly in "lurve" with a fat fetishist and manages to convince herself that this self-proclaimed commitment-phobe is actually deeply in love with her and contemplating marriage after six months of on and off dating.  Also she decides that going on the road with three super-pumped people in their early twenties is the big career move she's been waiting for. (I can't help but notice that mid-thirties is about the time most professional dancers start planning their post-performance career phase, but whatever!) And, to no one's surprise but hers, she can't hack it, creates a whirling batch of excuses for why she has to quit, without admitting she's quitting, and literally flees in the night.

She arrives in Greensboro, where her parents first express pleasure for her surprise visit, and then well-concealed annoyance and dismay when she announces she's home to stay.  Especially so when she announces she's there because Babs really needs her to be. (Cut to family dinner scene where Whitney dumps her broccoli on her brother's plate and demands he cut it up for her. Babs must be feeling so reassured to have her calm and competent daughter back by her side.)

She arrives at Big Girls Dance Class where Todd makes it abundantly clear that he agreed to cover the class for a year at her request, that's what he's doing and that's what he intends to keep doing without her input or interference. Period.  Whitney is pissed he doesn't welcome her back with open arms and immediately hand over the class. She is also pissed that the students don't seem overjoyed at her return and have lots of nice things to say about Todd.

Her best friend Ashley is having a baby with a man who wants to marry her. Whitney gets to be her birth coach, but Ashley is also clear that the pregnancy is all about her and Whitney should not attempt to make herself the center of attention.  Her other best friend Heather is being a total depressive over her break-up with Buddy, which Whitney charges in to fix and finds she can't. Tal has a new boyfriend. The fat fetishist boyfriend hasn't called her in over a week.

And we finally see her being carted away by her ever-faithful barnacle Tal to . . . . which hospital? That's the cliffhanger for the premiere?

Ah, the fabulous life of Whitney Thore! 

This sums up the two hours nicely!!  (Particularly liked the comment in boldface type.)

• Love 3
12 hours ago, RabbiBeth said:

@StripperGlitter, you're adorable!  You look WAY WAY smaller than Whitney - no comparison, that's for sure.  Good for you for working on improving your health.  

????

• Love 4
14 hours ago, RabbiBeth said:

As luck will have it, I'm a rabbi in real life!  Yes, a rabbi who decompresses with bad tv sometimes!  Regarding Whitney's alleged interest in converting to Judaism, I can say with some level of real authority - NO.  It wouldn't happen.  She doesn't have the stamina, seriousness of purpose and stick-to-it-ness required to really go deep and explore Judaism (or any other religious tradition).  One who is converting cannot be lazy - rather one must be highly motivated.  Not feeling it for Whitney.

Buddy - OMG.  What a sorry dude.  You can hardly understand his speech.  Why does Heather want him back?  Run, Heather, run!

The pregnant friend cracked me up.  "Don't make it about you."  LOL  And then at the OB-Gyn appt of course Whitney makes it all about herself, both in the waiting room and in the ultrasound room.  

The ice cream party - don't make too much effort, there!  Just toss some cheap-o stuff on the counter along with styrofoam bowls and call it a party!  Class-ay!

Love how Todd is revamping the dance class.  Go, Todd!

The "cliff hanger" at the end with Whitney going to the hospital left me not worried about her health (physical or otherwise), but just thinking, "oh dear, what a drama queen!"

So are you surprised a rabbi would take her on, or do you think she's making it up? Because we all know when the going gets  rough, Whitney gets going--away. As in quits (but she's not a quitter!).

• Love 5

I think Whit is having a panic attack. BTDT. If she IS having symptoms caused by weight, they can easily be exacerbated by panic over them. I get it. 

But. Rather than take on a new "situation", girl needs to start fixing things, not getting heavier. It will only get worse. Despite what she might say, deep down she's scared about her health, and any sign that her fears might be real will send her into a tizzy.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

So are you surprised a rabbi would take her on, or do you think she's making it up? Because we all know when the going gets  rough, Whitney gets going--away. As in quits (but she's not a quitter!).

Spoiler

Hi TurtlePower!  I don't think a rabbi would take her seriously.  It's pretty clear that she's not a sincere potential conversion candidate.  She doesn't seem to have any deep, meaningful motivation or yearning to become a Jew.  We rabbis want sincere candidates who find Jewish life and tradition deeply meaningful to them.  Not folks who want to become Jewish as a convenience.  It has to go deeper.  

And as an aside....LOL about "I could be a Jew because I don't really care about bacon."  OMG.  Honey, there's just a TOUCH more to being Jewish than not eating bacon!!! 

I agree - seems she was having a panic attack at the end of the episode.  Do people need to go to the hospital over a panic attack?  I don't have personal experience with them.  It seems to me Whitney could have just slowed down and breathed deeply for a few minutes...calmed herself down.  Is it really a medical emergency?  (I can see it now - Whit arrives to the hospital...."move over cardiac patients....move over victims of car crash.....Whitney has a panic attack!!!"

Edited by RabbiBeth
  • Love 10

I seem to need a lesson in how to post here! Sorry for the weirdness - I was trying to respond to TurtlePower and it came up as "hidden content" - WTH did I do?  Then I tried to add another comment (about panic attacks) and it came as a quote to my earlier post.  Okay, I'll back off! LOL

• Love 4

I agree that we are going to find out that Twit was having a panic attack as she's a huge (lol) drama queen and attention whore...however, with her complaining about jaw pain and nausea, I wonder if she thought she may have been having a heart attack.  I did note, however, that she didn't say that...she should have said/they should have told her to say, "I may be having a heart attack, please bring me to the ER," but nevertheless, her friends fell all over themselves to rush her to the hospital for apparently no reason. I just wanted to say this because I think anyone, particularly woman (because they can lack the "traditional" heart attack symptoms), reading this and having similar symptoms should also get to the ER asap to be checked over by a doctor.  It is much better to feel silly going to the ER than dying of a heart attack that was dismissed as a panic attack.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, RabbiBeth said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi TurtlePower!  I don't think a rabbi would take her seriously.  It's pretty clear that she's not a sincere potential conversion candidate.  She doesn't seem to have any deep, meaningful motivation or yearning to become a Jew.  We rabbis want sincere candidates who find Jewish life and tradition deeply meaningful to them.  Not folks who want to become Jewish as a convenience.  It has to go deeper.  

And as an aside....LOL about "I could be a Jew because I don't really care about bacon."  OMG.  Honey, there's just a TOUCH more to being Jewish than not eating bacon!!! 

I agree - seems she was having a panic attack at the end of the episode.  Do people need to go to the hospital over a panic attack?  I don't have personal experience with them.  It seems to me Whitney could have just slowed down and breathed deeply for a few minutes...calmed herself down.  Is it really a medical emergency?  (I can see it now - Whit arrives to the hospital...."move over cardiac patients....move over victims of car crash.....Whitney has a panic attack!!!"

With panic attacks, if the patient isn’t sure what’s going on—and at Whitney’s size and symptoms—I’d say go to the hospital. They’ll likely start an IV, take blood and do a 12 lead. If she’s still feeling anxious, they might give her an anxiety med. if it’s cardiac, HUGE wake up call  

Just my take as a medic 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 3

I was so bummed she wasn't touring with TFM because I was looking forward to more of him on my TV screen. He seems like a good guy. 

There's been some speculation about Whitney having an anxiety attack and that it's due to her weight. Folks, anyone of any weight can be struck with panic attacks. I get tired of seeing ALL health conditions blamed on weight. (This is a pet peeve, due to it taking EIGHT YEARS for me to get diagnosed with endometriosis because doctors kept just telling me to lose weight. I would lose weight and the symptoms would get worse. ) Anyway, just pointing out that a larger person could have health issues (including mental health ones) completely unrelated to weight. As someone who has anxiety, I recognized the way Whitney was feeling after that class and really felt for her. Panic attacks are not fun.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I dunno, call me a skeptic but she looked like someone *pretending* (badly) to have a panic attack. Real panic attacks are not "let's walk in tight spirals around a parking lot and act slightly off."

Actually, panic attacks can look like all kinds of things. 

• Love 10

Man...I love this forum so much! You folks are the absolute best. I find myself looking forward to these episodes - not to watch this train wreck of an “adult” live “fabulously” - but to read the fantastic snark here on these boards. Where to begin with this woman? I just can’t even watch this show without wanting to reach into the tv and throttle her. What a deluded, pathetic mess. And the dynamic with her parents is just so sad. Arrested development is too gentle a term. And to profess she wants to help her ailing mother while at the very same time asking her brother to “cut her broccoli”? What. The. Actual. Fuck? 

And the whole ridiculousness with her alleged boyfriend and trying on wedding dresses? Why her family and friends indulge this literal monster is beyond me. The famewhoring is strong with this group. Once this show is finally put out of its misery - I can only imagine that all of them - most definitely Todd - are peacing out of this mess. I guess Twit will have to rely on “My 600lb Life” or “Catfish” to extend her 15 minutes a bit. She has no shame.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

And to profess she wants to help her ailing mother while at the very same time asking her brother to “cut her broccoli”? What. The. Actual. Fuck? 

The needing to help her mom excuse is so weird. She is totally useless. She couldn't lift/carry her mother. She couldn't run to her mother's aid. She doesn't have any cooking skills whatsoever (remember her stirring her eggs instead of beating them) so she would be horrible with household chores. Whitney can't even shave her own legs, yet she's going to help her mother recover from a stroke. Sure, Whit. And I was aghast when she demanded that her brother cut her broccoli. WHAT. "Mommy, I will feed you if I have to! Hunter, cut my broccoli." I MEAN, REALLY.

• Love 11

I had a panic attack once while driving.  It was set off by a rapid heart beat that scared me (I do have problems with AFIB but I knew it wasn't that).  I pulled off the highway and called 911, as my legs and arms became numb.  I thought I might be having a heart attack.  The EMTs were concerned too and bypassed a nearby hospital to take me to the one with a higher level emergency room.  Turned out not to be a heart attack and the rapid heart beat was later diagnosed and treated by a cardiologist. So now that I know I can end up with AFIB or SVT I hopefully won't go the panic attack route.  My problem always seem to stem from low potassium so if I keep that in mind I am okay.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Fair enough. I still think Whitney faked it, because the entire show is faked, poorly at that.

Yeah, even if we think they’re faking we still run the tests cause you never know. We all want to assume Whitney is being over dramatic, but at her size can’t take chances. 

If she’s being over dramatic, it’ll be an expensive lesson. ER visits aren’t cheap these days, even with insurance. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, goodbyeglittergirl said:

I was so bummed she wasn't touring with TFM because I was looking forward to more of him on my TV screen. He seems like a good guy. 

He's getting his own show, although so far it's only being shown on the Verizon go90 app.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

I guess Twit will have to rely on “My 600lb Life” or “Catfish” to extend her 15 minutes a bit. She has no shame.

I've always figured Twit will never be able to give up her "celebrity" as a reality "star." She will become like Mama June or SpHeidi or Survivor contestants, etc.  drifting from one cheesy reality show to another forever.

• Love 5

As much as I am no fan of Whitney's and as much as I feel that she's over-dramatic about pretty much everything . . . we were royally reamed out by the EMTs when Mr. AZC was having chest pains and I was going to drive him to the hospital (a mile away) myself.  Only reason I didn't was when he said, "I don't think I can walk to the car."  When the EMTs got to our place and we told them that we were going to go by ourselves, they said, "Don't EVER do that again."  And the hospital gave us like a whole bag full of stickers and refrigerator magnets that said "ALWAYS CALL 9-1-1 for chest pains, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms of a possible heart attack."

• Love 6

She needs to hook up with Steven Ashanti from M600PL and they can both sit around eating pizza & ice-cream  while whining & complaining for the rest of their life, they're perfect for each other ;)

• Love 13
4 hours ago, RabbiBeth said:
  Hide contents

Hi there! Technically you don't need to go to  hospital but as a person with an anxiety disorder I have ended up in emergency a few times before I was formally diagnosed. I woke up in the middle of the night with crushing chest pain and numbness down my arms. It got so bad that I could not move my legs. I thought I was having a heart attack! Panic attacks can be extremely debilitating and terrifying but I think whit is a fake-ity fake fake.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi there! Technically you don't need to go to  hospital but as a person with an anxiety disorder I have ended up in emergency a few times before I was formally diagnosed. I woke up in the middle of the night with crushing chest pain and numbness down my arms. It got so bad that I could not move my legs. I thought I was having a heart attack! Panic attacks can be extremely debilitating and terrifying but I think whit is a fake-ity fake fake.

I have panic disorder too, and PTSD on top of that. Once you know, you're right, you may want to forego the hospital. But until you do, get seen. We all agree Whitney is overdramatic but the day she's dissuaded from going could be the day she has an MI.

I understand how hard it is! I can hardly go into a grocery store or public place and we moved into a rural area because of it. 

56 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

As much as I am no fan of Whitney's and as much as I feel that she's over-dramatic about pretty much everything . . . we were royally reamed out by the EMTs when Mr. AZC was having chest pains and I was going to drive him to the hospital (a mile away) myself.  Only reason I didn't was when he said, "I don't think I can walk to the car."  When the EMTs got to our place and we told them that we were going to go by ourselves, they said, "Don't EVER do that again."  And the hospital gave us like a whole bag full of stickers and refrigerator magnets that said "ALWAYS CALL 9-1-1 for chest pains, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms of a possible heart attack."

They're right, don't ever self-transport unless there's extreme circumstances. If the patient goes unresponsive and there's just the driver, there's no one to do CPR/patient care and the medics don't know where you are. Then, there's a screaming family member on the phone with a spouse in cardiac arrest and we can't do anything until we find them. 

Looks like they're self-transporting Whitney. Yeah, as much as I dislike her, I'd have called 911. 

• Love 6

I wonder if the hospital will hook Whit up to another EKG and tell her she needs to take her health seriously...again. They haven't used that story for a few episodes.

Seriously, though, if Whitney legitimately has a panic attack, she should definitely call an ambulance ASAP. I just wouldn't be surprised, knowing what we do about this show, if the entire situation was fabricated. Which, like so much Whitney does, is only making light of a very serious issue and giving people bad information about what they should do in this situation (ie, "have your friends drive you and the camera crew to the "regular hospital")

• Love 9
On 1/3/2018 at 4:02 PM, TurtlePower said:

Me too. I can't believe a rabbi is willing to start her conversion. Must be a lie. She couldn't handle it; it's too much work and takes at least a year, often more. 

That chicken she was eating after her announcement? Sorry Whitney, can't have it. Not kosher. And even if it is, can't have it with dairy. How about 2 sets of plates, Whitney? Oh, and no to cheeseburgers, pizza with meat, lobster, shrimp, certain additives, no work or turning lights on and off on Shabbat, the list goes on and on. 

Yeah I'm Jewish and loathe that this woman thinks she "could be, maybe". Get out. "Maybe" means NO.

I was thinking the same thing - and how about working/driving/emailing on Shabbat? And covering your head at shul? I love how she's so flippant about "I don't care about bacon anyway," but doesn't even consider that a cheeseburger is off the table if she's going to be observant. So closed-minded. I know people with separate fridges - she'd lose her dang mind.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, goodbyeglittergirl said:

Actually, panic attacks can look like all kinds of things. 

I think I had a panic attack before we were supposed to go to my son's pre-wedding dinner. I was dripping sweat, I was shaking (my blood sugar was fine), I wanted to walk up and down (like Whit wandering the parking lot), it was scary. Obviously, I had some issues with the idea of my son moving to this stage of his life. : )  I made it to the restaurant even tho I wanted to jump out of the car, had one of the worst meals of my life, but made it out OK. Had I been more of a drama queen, I could have easily insisted that they take me to the ER, but I've read about panic attacks and figured that's what was happening. On the other hand, having mom die at the pre-wedding dinner would have been pretty dramatic. too. 

Regarding eating the placenta - don't.  I audit human subjects research and see a lot of medically-related news stories or research announcement and thought I had seen this. Yup.  I hate it when stupid celebs think they know something about science.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 4

"How can I keep up with people who dance every day for a living?" asks the woman who claims to . . . dance every day for a living.

I'm not a quitter, but . . . 

And, haven't the Jews (and Glenn) been through enough Whitney?

• Love 22
4 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I dunno, call me a skeptic but she looked like someone *pretending* (badly) to have a panic attack. Real panic attacks are not "let's walk in tight spirals around a parking lot and act slightly off."

She honestly couldn't handle Todd's dance class being more attended than hers, him letting them dance with their shoes off, and also not including her in the group chat texting. Todd may have upped the ante by being a little druh-mah-tic there at the end, but OH MY GOD THE ATTENTION WASN'T ON HER SO SHE HAD TO CAUSE A DAMN SCENE. Had she waited maybe four more minutes and said her goodbye to the dancers and THEN flipped out? Sure, maybe a "panic attack" would've been slightly believable. But nope. Couldn't handle Todd being more popular than she was - just like a middle schooler. 
(PS I'm diagnosed with GAD and have been prescribed medication for my own panic attacks, so I do NOT take them lightly!)

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

"How can I keep up with people who dance every day for a living?" asks the woman who claims to . . . dance every day for a living.

I'm not a quitter, but . . . 

And, haven't the Jews (and Glenn) been through enough Whitney?

OH man!  I LOL'd at that one - thank you!!  : )))

• Love 5
1 minute ago, the-grey-lady said:

Does anyone else wonder if Todd actually likes Whitney? 'Cause it seems like he can't stand her.

I think Todd is so ready to be done with Whitney but the paycheck keeps him hanging on.  He'll be back in New York for good if her show is cancelled~

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Dot said:

I've always figured Twit will never be able to give up her "celebrity" as a reality "star." She will become like Mama June or SpHeidi or Survivor contestants, etc.  drifting from one cheesy reality show to another forever.

I believe there are opening for sister wives.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Kid said:

????

Thank you both!

5 hours ago, goodbyeglittergirl said:

There's been some speculation about Whitney having an anxiety attack and that it's due to her weight. Folks, anyone of any weight can be struck with panic attacks. Panic attacks are not fun.

I totally agree, they are not fun. They suck!

Regarding blaming her wt as the cause: I did not mean to put forth weight as the cause. In my comment what I meant was that her increasing weight may be leading to some symptoms of decreasing health. Even if those symptoms are not serious, they may bring on panic, which in turn worsens EVERYTHING.

For instance, I hyper-focus on bodily sensations. If I notice anything out of whack, it immediately escalates in my mind to the worst possible scenario. My heart rate increases, I feel "weird", think the end is near. It's a vicious cycle. I deal via occasional medication, distraction, knowledge (panic attacks typically peak in X minutes and usually end in Y minutes), techniques learned from my therapist, nutrition, etc. Our pal Whit does not have healthy coping skills. Calling for pizza is not going to help a panic attack. She needs some, or this road only has one route. She can still take the fork (ha ha, no joke intended) that leads to increased health but she's dangerously close to passing it by.

Edited by Stripper Glitter
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I feel asleep before the Thore Family dinner, it must be so exhausting for her family to deal with Whitney.  I’m sure they love her, but she’s so awful.

Glenn and Babs should move far away...to an over 55 community.  And to an area with no pizza delivery, Starbucks, or bars.

• Love 6
On 1/3/2018 at 6:30 PM, Dot said:

? So Twit is practicing her new signature, planning where she & Avi will live and how many kids they will have -- shouldn't she also get him to sign her high school yearbook?

This is so spot on! She has never progressed beyond her high school years. She still talks, acts and thinks like a 14 year old. 

That ice cream social was beyond awkward. Everybody staring at the floor while Buddy mumbles some lame excuses about whether he and Heather are broken up. He doesn't even know how to label what is going on with them and he has a problem putting two sentences together. The guy creeps me out.

• Love 5
On 12/25/2017 at 8:48 PM, mamadrama said:

Color me shocked that the Fitness Marshall gig was even real...I was confident that it was just something made up for the show last season. 

I think everything is made up, and yet it's still so boring.  When she started talking about her wedding, I laughed in anticipation of the drama of her dealing with a broken heart. And the fake conversion to Judaism so her parents could pretend (oh so badly) that they were upset and to lead us all to think she was getting married? Pathetic. If they wanted a scripted show, they should have hired actors and actual writers.

• Love 5
Just now, Linnee said:

I think everything is made up, and yet it's still so boring.  When she started talking about her wedding, I laughed in anticipation of the drama of her dealing with a broken heart. And the fake conversion to Judaism so her parents could pretend (oh so badly) that they were upset and to lead us all to think she was getting married? Pathetic. If they wanted a scripted show, they should have hired actors and actual writers.

It's weird, isn't it? That it could be so fake and yet so dull...I think there are real "moments" in the show, especially when Whit's true colors come out and she appears frustrated or angry, but I don't buy any of the plot shenanigans. And I'm with you-if they wanted it to be scripted then why not go with actual writers?

• Love 6

I thought this show was about reality?  I had no idea it's now moved into the comedy section.  It's got the most funniest, saddest, wacky, narcissistic, enabling characters I've ever seen. Even though this show is no laughing matter, one has to laugh because it's too painful to cry.  

11 hours ago, Maire said:

Are there no shoes he can wear? Steven goes around Houston barefoot. I know there were much grosser things in this episode but that bugs!

You're on the wrong thread but they are similar enough ;) 

• Love 9

OMG, did you guys just waste like 20 minutes of your life you can't get back by watching her newest home video on her FB page just now?  Tal is watching her FB live in the same room, and Buddy is sitting right next to her.  She's showing as much boobs as she can, as normal.  Buddy still doesn't look happy or healthy.  But then, when you are around Whitney for any length of time, your heath fades away.  I don't understand the relationships between Heather/Buddy, Heather/Whitney, and Buddy/Whitney.  Who is with who?  Is this now a soap opera where everyone is sleeping with everyone???

11 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Glenn and Babs should move far away...to an over 55 community.  And to an area with no pizza delivery, Starbucks, or bars.

With a gate.  And not give her the code.  And tell the guard not to let her in.

• Love 11