Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Walking On Broken Glass

• Start Topic

Sorry,  I didn't buy one minute of the restaurant scene at the end.   The glass throwing?  Completely staged.   Couldn't you just see Teresa waiting for her cue and concentrating on hitting her mark?  

The only scene that felt authentic was one of the opening montages,  with Melissa of all people, when she was pulling Joey her son off the kitchen counter and he was back talking and then the other two kids were fighting and Melissa and Joe were yelling like exasperated parents. (Sorry for that incredibly wordy run-on sentence.)  Anyway,  THAT felt real.   

Is it me or are all of the RH shows so incredibly fake or boring this year?

• Love 14

"Hitler wouldn't have killed me."  Margaret.    Umm, I didn't even know what to think about that comment.  He wouldn't have killed me either, but, I never thought to throw that into an argument. 

OT, and I apologize, but, I just read on another forum that Theresa's father is currently in the hospital with pneumonia.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, b2H said:

So after the pouring out of hearts, all Delores has to contribute is her charity work at the end of the week.

Lady, you got issues.

Yeah, why was she allowed to get away with that? 

At the time of filming Teresa had not seen Joe in 3 mos. Wow. I don't think that marriage is going to last once he gets out. I think she is finally starting to see the light. 

Margaret, those are not YOUR kids. They are your ex's kids and you fucked over their father. Live with what you did. Lesson learned. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 15
Just now, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, why was she allowed to get away with that? 

At the time of filming Teresa had not seen Joe in 3 mos. Wow. I don't think that marriage is going to last once he gets out. I think she is finally starting to see the light. 

Why had she not seen Joe?  I am confused as Teresa was pretty continually saying she saw him every week.  The truth seems to be a struggle for Teresa.

• Love 9

Delores really stuck her foot into her mouth when she said "if its true". 

Yeah, once she said that it was all over for her. I thought Delores stuck up for Teresa more in her TH's than when she was actually with Kim D. Delores did stick up for Teresa, but it almost felt half-hearted if that makes any sense. It was like she was saying the right things, but was not that firm about it. I would think if the shoe was on the other foot I think Delores would be as angry as Teresa was and expect more of a defense as well.

I thought Teresa throwing the glass did seem very staged, but it was way more entertaining for me than the OC and Atlanta franchises have been. I am already dreading Beverly Hills, because last season I did not really like anyone and I get Teresa angry whenever Kim Richards appears onscreen.

I may be horrible, but Danielle's tears/reaction over her kids hearing Teresa call her a prostitution whore, however many years ago, were a bit much. I may be not remembering correctly, but didn't Dina have Lexi taken out of the room and the rest of the housewives had their non-adult kids leave the room as well while Danielle let her kids stay?

Margaret and Teresa sharing actual issues (maybe some of the others as well) then Delores inviting everyone to her event was all kinds of shitty.

The only way I would go to Siggy's retreat is if Margaret played Siggy. 

• Love 10

Theresa back to throwing! Methinks the lady does protest too much. lol. She was seeing Joe every two weeks when the story broke, now she sees him what? I think she is done with Joe, plus they moved him to another jail I think.

Delores, here's your spoon lady! Stir...

Siggy has been much better since she's had her butt pellets! I thought her and Magtails would be awful, but it wasn't..

Melissa was great as Siggy, they too moved on. Then that hard face cow Danielle stirred it up. She's trouble, capital T! 

Yeah, its staged/scripted, but I still watch. I just wish when they had extensions, they looked at the back, Theresa and Melissa looked awful. Siggy's looked pretty good, just too damned long..

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

"Hitler wouldn't have killed me."  Margaret.    Umm, I didn't even know what to think about that comment.  He wouldn't have killed me either, but, I never thought to throw that into an argument. 

OT, and I apologize, but, I just read on another forum that Theresa's father is currently in the hospital with pneumonia.

I take that to mean Margaret is Jewish

19 hours ago, Grumpbump said:

Sorry,  I didn't buy one minute of the restaurant scene at the end.   The glass throwing?  Completely staged.   Couldn't you just see Teresa waiting for her cue and concentrating on hitting her mark?  

The only scene that felt authentic was one of the opening montages,  with Melissa of all people, when she was pulling Joey her son off the kitchen counter and he was back talking and then the other two kids were fighting and Melissa and Joe were yelling like exasperated parents. (Sorry for that incredibly wordy run-on sentence.)  Anyway,  THAT felt real.   

Is it me or are all of the RH shows so incredibly fake or boring this year?

Theresa seems to throw things a little more than usual which  I take as her way to keep her position on the show.   She knows she's lucky to be on it, and she knows she needs it.  I guess those would be plusses for Theresa.  She's a little more realistic post-prison.

I do, however, tend to believe that the stuff between the women is generally real and not scripted.  Staged scenes? All agree about this.  Encouragement to throw things?  Likely. But, scripted?  No.

I'm a little bored by the RH shows lately too - at least some (I thought it was just me!)  I did watch the OC which I found oddly interesting and NYC was fun this year, but I'm not watching ATL and will likely only poke in a time or two to BH just to catch up.  

Glad I'm not alone.   Like all things, the RH shows have a shelf life.  Maybe they've made that bend around the corner. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6

I understand why Danielle would want an apology to her children. It wasn't just the table flipping incident. Teresa kept the prostitution whore thing going for quite a while even taking the opportunity to bash Danielle several times in her first cookbook. Which I thought was the wrong place for it. Between the recipes and bits of recipe history, tips and tricks I thought the Danielle parts really took away from a good book. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Dolores is NO friend of Teresa!

Agree.  I noticed the smirk smile she shared with Kim D as Siggy defended Teresa and flounced back into the dressing room.  Delores planned that interaction in order to get the rumors on camera.

Never really been a Melissa fan but she looks really good this year. The lighter hair color is more flattering to her skin tone.

Still enjoying Margaret, might be favorite new housewive of all time.

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, snarts said:

Agree.  I noticed the smirk smile she shared with Kim D as Siggy defended Teresa and flounced back into the dressing room.  Delores planned that interaction in order to get the rumors on camera.

Never really been a Melissa fan but she looks really good this year. The lighter hair color is more flattering to her skin tone.

Still enjoying Margaret, might be favorite new housewive of all time.

Absolutely! Delores is a sneaky snake who is more loyal to others (yada yada.... we know who they are), despite all the “I’ve known Teresa for x years talk”. Delores is talking with a forked tongue. ?  My apologies to snakes. I don’t mind you as long as you are not the venomous type that live in my vicinity. (Australia. A Brown Snake killed my beloved soul connected cat Mackie).

edit to add... I hate this kind of passive aggressive shit. Be brave enough to back yourself with your dislike and be open and honest about it!! 

More edits: I too love Margret! Breathe of fresh air that this particular incarnation of RH needed. I don’t even mind the pigtails. They suit her personality.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
More dislike of Delores needed to be added
  • Love 11

Great title. Now I'll have Annie Lennox in my head all day. 

Anyyyyway....Hey, Siggy, if MULTIPLE people have issues with you, maybe YOU'RE the asshole. I noticed she didn't really apologize to Melissa for embarrassing her at her home. I'm so sick of "I didn't intend for....". Okay, but you DID. So just apologize! Also, I can't believe she compared Margaret's kids not speaking to her to Josh going away to school. Ever the dramatic. 

I was expecting Danielle to call Dolores out, not bring up "prostitution whore" one more time. Tre needs to apologize to her kids??? The same kids people TOLD her to remove from the room? Give me a fucking break. 

I'm a little bit worried about Milania. Is she in therapy? She needs therapy. It's upsetting me that she keeps talking about "seeing" Nona. Anyone else think she might be having delusions? I just don't think she's coping well at all. I'm glad Joe is making time for her, but she might need some professional help. 

Ugh, Kim D. Never needed to see her again. I'm confused as to how I feel about the fashion show, though. Yes, it's for charity. Do I think Dolores and Siggy are walking just for charity? No, I do not. I think they are walking for their own gratification. Do I think grown-ups should be dictating who their friends can be friends with? No. Yet.....Dolores is known for that shit. She has refused to have anything to do with anyone who even looked at Siggy sidewise. But now all of a sudden she's all loosey goosey about her loyalties. On the other hand, she and Tre aren't THAT close, and I don't know that Tre should expect anything from her. And they DID shut down the cheating rumors that Kim brought up. 

So yea, at the end of the day, I don't know where I stand. I think they probably should have just not gone to the fashion show and filed it away as a reason not to get too close to Siggy and Dolores. But, as a reality TV fan, I'm kind of loving the idea of Tre and crew showing up and giving Kim D what-for. 

• Love 13

Dolores, knew you were a snake.

"If the rumors are true"

She made a similar comment about what Danielle told Teresa she said...."if I said it"

The whole scene was staged - Dolores knew Kim D was going to bring it up.

Teresa cheating is more important than Crispy Fried Executed Boys

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Jextella said:

Theresa seems to throw things a little more than usual.  I take is as her way to keep her position on the show.   She knows she's lucky to be on it and she knows she needs it.  I guess those would be plusses for Theresa.  She's a little more realistic post-prison.

I do, however, tend to believe that the stuff between the women is generally real and not scripted.  Staged scenes? All agree about this.  Encouragement to throw things?  Likely. But, scripted?  No.

I'm a little bored by the RH shows lately too.  I thought it was just me!  I did watch the OC but I'm not watching ATL and will likely only poke in a time or two to BH just to catch up.  

Glad I'm not alone.   Like all things, the RH shows have a shelf life.  Maybe they've made that bend around the corner. 

Lol!  Right? 

Because:   Teresa to Dolores:   knowing what she did to me, youse are still gonna wawk in her show???   <---- purely organic.  Lol!!

9 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Yeah, once she said that it was all over for her. I thought Delores stuck up for Teresa more in her TH's than when she was actually with Kim D. Delores did stick up for Teresa, but it almost felt half-hearted if that makes any sense. It was like she was saying the right things, but was not that firm about it. I would think if the shoe was on the other foot I think Delores would be as angry as Teresa was and expect more of a defense as well.

I thought Teresa throwing the glass did seem very staged, but it was way more entertaining for me than the OC and Atlanta franchises have been. I am already dreading Beverly Hills, because last season I did not really like anyone and I get Teresa angry whenever Kim Richards appears onscreen.

I may be horrible, but Danielle's tears/reaction over her kids hearing Teresa call her a prostitution whore, however many years ago, were a bit much. I may be not remembering correctly, but didn't Dina have Lexi taken out of the room and the rest of the housewives had their non-adult kids leave the room as well while Danielle let her kids stay?

Margaret and Teresa sharing actual issues (maybe some of the others as well) then Delores inviting everyone to her event was all kinds of shitty.

The only way I would go to Siggy's retreat is if Margaret played Siggy. 

Ain't nothing wrong with your recall, that's how it happened.  And I'm ok with being stunned from an ambush and in shock and oh shit I'm not thinking straight, but the drama doesn't even have to be about me, at the moment when 3 other women have their similar aged children leave the room?  That will snap my ass out of trancedom and they're gonna have to go to the kids table along with the other youngs.     So while:  

4 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I understand why Danielle would want an apology to her children. It wasn't just the table flipping incident. Teresa kept the prostitution whore thing going for quite a while even taking the opportunity to bash Danielle several times in her first cookbook. Which I thought was the wrong place for it. Between the recipes and bits of recipe history, tips and tricks I thought the Danielle parts really took away from a good book. 

I'm here too, because I believe she was hurt that the girls were hurt, at the time she got such a kick out of being the center of some shitty attention (the flashback shows her smizing as though in enjoyment) that she either didn't remember or didn't care that her kids were still in the room.  This was some after the fact blowback clean up the girls brought back from school.    I'm sorry it affected them, but Danielle gets no tears from me Argentina.   Teresa displayed a moment of growth in their role play though.  I was surprised to hear her say I'm glad you're bringing it up and that she agreed to apologize to the girls.   Look at that, turns out we all learn stuff at camp huh? 

7 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

I take that to mean Margaret is Jewish

I was about to say the opposite then I was like Z, girl what is the opposite of Jewish?  Like Margaret, I digress, sorry lol.     Take it to mean that she's not.    Let's all agree analogies aren't her strong suit but what she was attempting was:  doing terrible things to one doesn't make you terrible to all......because as heinous as Hitler was, he was pretty decent as long as you weren't Jewish.   (<--- I just want to be clear, I'm paraphrasing Margaret's insane ass statement, not stating it myself).    I thought her impression of Siggy was meh until she went from ranting and raving Soggy to stopping the tears on a dime.....then I fell out cackling.  But in the chronological order of things, that was first in the episode.   I'm back to thinking she's a complete moron for using, of all muffucahs, Adolf Hitler to make the point that doing bad things doesn't necessarily make you a bad person.   Bravo-staff blog readers, if you're here, give pigtails 2 messages for me (1) In the entire global accounting of history and humanity, Bitch, he was a bad person.   (2) either have someone install your weave for you or don't do it, but don't ever come out of the house with a pony tail sitting on top of your own ponytail again.  

Sorry for the grouchiness.  The prospect of listening to Mariah Carey sing Christmas songs for the next 26 days already has me on edge. 

• Love 16

Does Melissa get a free pass on responsibility for trying to stir the sh*t with Siggy by telling her how phony Danielle thought the retreat was? Also, Melissa, you should feel dumb if Teresa is explaining the concept of a Bar/Bat Mitzvah. Get out of your bubble please and educate yourself. 

Also, good point made by Dolores about Teresa's contribution to Strippergate. Tre has an awfully short memory about that situation. I'm glad loyalty only exists for her and shouldn't be extended to anyone else. I'm glad she and Melissa got over it but that doesn't mean the rest of the world has forgotten what happened. 

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, pinky33 said:

The way I interpreted what she said was- even though Hitler would not have killed her because she wasn’t Jewish, he was still an evil man. 

In other words, Kim D. being nice to Siggy does not make her less evil. 

I had to read it a couple times lol.  But I think your interpretation would fit if her point was that Kim D being nice to Siggy doesn't make her less evil.    Her point was the reverse - that Kim D. being evil to Teresa and Melissa doesn't necessarily make her an evil person generally.   I get lost in double negatives sometimes, so in terms of clarity let me know if that was water, mud or iced tea.

• Love 4

It looked so phony when Teresa threw that glass in the restaurant, like it was an after thought, not a heat of the moment thing.  Almost like she thought we all expected her to have violent outburst so why not give it us.  Namaste much?

Siggy and Delores really should have declined walking in the fashion show when Kim started all that gossip nonsense because the whole stupid retreat Siggy preached about being loyal and know the trigger buttons of your friends.  Dollars to doughnuts Siggy and Delores go to Italy with everyone anyway.

• Love 5

46 MINUTES AGO, PINKY33 SAID:

The way I interpreted what she said was- even though Hitler would not have killed her because she wasn’t Jewish, he was still an evil man. 

Pinky33, yes this is totally how I interpreted her comment too.  It's a clunky analogy but I think that's where Margaret was going.

Did Melissa really say that she had never been to Italy before?  How is that even possible?  She's a Gorga (no matter what Tre says)!  I've even been to Italy and I am about as far removed from being Italian as you can get.

• Love 5

like others have mentioned. jersey as well as OC has had a tough time last couple seasons. i fell in love with Jersey when there seemed to be real relationships. the season with rosie and the extended family was my favorite. the drama felt mostly organic. its hard to copy that with a disconnected friends group. i also loved watching the joes and the other guys, chris and just all the different family members. jac got kinda weird over the years. anyways IDK i think that its near impossible to get back to that esp when alot of those people probably dont want to come back. but this season is still better than the season with those twin girls and the marchesie couple idk how to spell their name.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ghertigirl said:

Pinky33, yes this is totally how I interpreted her comment too.  It's a clunky analogy but I think that's where Margaret was going.

Did Melissa really say that she had never been to Italy before?  How is that even possible?  She's a Gorga (no matter what Tre says)!  I've even been to Italy and I am about as far removed from being Italian as you can get.

Remember that cruise to Italy that Tre, Caroline, Jaqui and all went on?  They visited Joe's relatives (and Tre dressed the girls in the most God awful dresses) etc...Melissa and Joe were on the outs with Tre and were not invited on the cruise let alone the show at that point. I was waiting for Melissa to bring that trip up at dinner, that would have been hilarious to see what Tre would thrown next.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I had to read it a couple times lol.  But I think your interpretation would fit if her point was that Kim D being nice to Siggy doesn't make her less evil.    Her point was the reverse - that Kim D. being evil to Teresa and Melissa doesn't necessarily make her an evil person generally.   I get lost in double negatives sometimes, so in terms of clarity let me know if that was water, mud or iced tea.

I thought that was her point exactly. 

I’d have to watch again to be sure, but I’m already embarrassed that I watch each and every single episode even one time.  ?

• Love 7
6 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

My apologies to snakes. I don’t mind you as long as you are not the venomous type that live in my vicinity. (Australia. A Brown Snake killed my beloved soul connected cat Mackie).

Oh, dear, my heart aches for you and your beloved Mackie, @CrinkleCutCat.  I've lost some soul cats myself, but I cannot begin to imagine that particular horror.  My Australian stepdad never saw a snake he didn't try to kill, and managed to instill an aversion to snakes and sharks in my young & impressionable psyche.  :-)

Back to the show - these women are such deplorables.  The only bright spot in this entire episode was seeing the doggies.

• Love 8

Well, so much for NamasTre. Not that I ever bought that bullshit persona, anyway.

So after the pouring out of hearts, all Delores has to contribute is her charity work at the end of the week.

That was hilarious. Delores might be the smartest one on this show. (Which, isn't saying much, of course.)

Thank you, Bravo, for the flashbacks showing the hypocritical felon using Kim D. to do her bidding of shitting on Melissa and Joey.

The "Hasn't Teresa been through enough!?" sympathy card is played the fuck out. Save her mother's death, her woes are of her own making, and many have gone through far worse without being afforded the same opportunities and numerous chances.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, pinky33 said:

Yes. As in - just because someone is nice to ME, doesn't mean they're a good person. Margaret isn't the type to wait for someone to be a bitch to her. If they've done horrible things to others, she's got no use for them. That's what she was saying. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Remember that cruise to Italy that Tre, Caroline, Jaqui and all went on?  They visited Joe's relatives (and Tre dressed the girls in the most God awful dresses) etc...Melissa and Joe were on the outs with Tre and were not invited on the cruise let alone the show at that point. I was waiting for Melissa to bring that trip up at dinner, that would have been hilarious to see what Tre would thrown next.

Ah yes, who can forget their trip to "Chanels" and Teresa yelling at Joe to "SPANK ME" on the boat! Simpler times.  

• Love 4

Ahem.....Dear Squishy and Deplores.

I don't give a shit if it IS for charity.  If a low-life crapper like Kim D. made the comment that someone I claimed to be my friend was "rekindling old relationships" (when even YOU admit Joe was the only guy she ever dated), my response would have been "fuck you, fuck your lame-ass fashion show" and walked out. 

• Love 13

Well for once this season I didn't fall asleep during an episode haha.

Teresa - NOmaste bitches!

Danielle - Cruella is back and kinda scary.

Siggy - Just. stop. talking.

Melissa - Stir stir stir.

Margaret - Awkward analogy but she meant that Kim D is targeting Teresa, so even though Kim hasn't (yet) targeted Siggy and Dolores, they should not attend the fashion show in solidarity with Teresa and the others.  Hope that makes sense.

Kim D - Madame Tussaud called and she wants her statue back!

Dolores - Two-faced.  Anyone who continuously talks about how loyal she is most certainly is not lol.

Edited by SoCal4Us
I always forget Dolores.
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Duke2801 said:

Ha omg! I actually did forget that! Do you remember what the circumstances were?

Was it the day Albert and Caroline agreed to babysit and when rough housing with the girls - she threw a punch?

I loved how prior to that episode - Caroline portrayed herself as an old school traditional Italian family - and she doesn't understand a lick of Italian

• Love 10

There was a small screen shot of the article about the 2 males that were killed.

I know they said they arrested 2 men and it was a robbery gone bad.

I for one do NOT believe this for a second. The 2 were tied up, shot execution style and then the car was set on fire with the bodies inside.

I thought Dolores was friends with Caroline and I could have sworn it was Kim D who spilled the beans on Albert's long time mistress

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Ahem.....Dear Squishy and Deplores.

I don't give a shit if it IS for charity.  If a low-life crapper like Kim D. made the comment that someone I claimed to be my friend was "rekindling old relationships" (when even YOU admit Joe was the only guy she ever dated), my response would have been "fuck you, fuck your lame-ass fashion show" and walked out. 

Just curious, what was Dim K. raising money for?  Two boys were victims of a horrible crime, is she raising money for...? The funerals are over so she is not funding them.  How does that tragedy translate in to a charitiy?  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Just curious, what was Dim K. raising money for?  Two boys were victims of a horrible crime, is she raising money for...? The funerals are over so she is not funding them.  How does that tragedy translate in to a charitiy?  

I think it's the Kim D Needs To Pay Her Bills Charity.

• Love 19
34 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Was it the day Albert and Caroline agreed to babysit and when rough housing with the girls - she threw a punch?

I loved how prior to that episode - Caroline portrayed herself as an old school traditional Italian family - and she doesn't understand a lick of Italian

Ahhh ok yes I remember that!  Freaking Caroline.  

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, jaync said:

Well, so much for NamasTre. Not that I ever bought that bullshit persona, anyway.

That was hilarious. Delores might be the smartest one on this show. (Which, isn't saying much, of course.)

Thank you, Bravo, for the flashbacks showing the hypocritical felon using Kim D. to do her bidding of shitting on Melissa and Joey.

The "Hasn't Teresa been through enough!?" sympathy card is played the fuck out. Save her mother's death, her woes are of her own making, and many have gone through far worse without being afforded the same opportunities and numerous chances.

I thought it wise that Delores and Siggy decided not to pick a side.  The way allegiances change on the RH shows there is zero valor in picking a side.  

Teresa doing the "spoil Kim D's fashion show is beyond tacky.   Those boys deaths are just as real as the pain she feels about her mother's death.   

. . .her woes are of her own making, and many have gone through far worse without being afforded the same opportunities and numerous chances.

Mostly it is the huge Bravo checks and filming commencing around her serving time.  

There is a reason the ratings are in the toilet.  Bravo should cut their loses and just have a Teresa show much like they gave Kim Zolciak.  It is painful watching the sucking up to Teresa.  Even more painful watching Teresa and Melissa "bonding".  

• Love 3
13 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I read an interview with one of the girls and she said her and her sister - and their mom - took a huge beating after the show.  After reading that, and seeing what a fine job Danielle has done raising her girls, I don't doubt Danielle's sincerity. 

She and Theresa both took a knocking for many years (albeit self-induced to a  large degree).  They do have the idea of "tough years" to bond over.  I hope the relationship is real.  I also think Danielle is the more sane and logical one.  Likely always has been other than the show pushing her overboard the first time around.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

After her outburst, Teresa looks around and laments about her spilt wine, nothing about the stunned patrons. She is incredibly self-absorbed and I kinda love it.

This was one of my favorite parts.  Another one was when she initally threw the glass and the waiter standing just a few feet away, who was cleaning glasses or something, turned to look, saw the broken glass and simply raised an eyebrow (and probably did a mental shrug) and turned right back around to continue cleaning his glasses!  He simply was just not interested in any of it.  Lol!

20 hours ago, b2H said:

Lady, you got issues.

Other Ladies: Delores, you haven't shared anything yet.

Delores: {Y'all bitches are crazy if you think I'll share ANY personal information that you can use against me down the line......} So I have this event for dogs on Saturday.....

Me: latest?cb=20160416012714

19 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I was so shocked to hear that she hasn't visited Joe in such a long time.  Didn't he visit her once a week or twice a month, or something ridiculous?  I agree that the marriage won't be hanging on for long, especially since now she's publically blaming him for her going to jail and her missing time with her mom. 

8 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I was about to say the opposite then I was like Z, girl what is the opposite of Jewish?  Like Margaret, I digress, sorry lol.     Take it to mean that she's not.    Let's all agree analogies aren't her strong suit but what she was attempting was:  doing terrible things to one doesn't make you terrible to all......because as heinous as Hitler was, he was pretty decent as long as you weren't Jewish.   (<--- I just want to be clear, I'm paraphrasing Margaret's insane ass statement, not stating it myself).    I thought her impression of Siggy was meh until she went from ranting and raving Soggy to stopping the tears on a dime.....then I fell out cackling.  But in the chronological order of things, that was first in the episode.   I'm back to thinking she's a complete moron for using, of all muffucahs, Adolf Hitler to make the point that doing bad things doesn't necessarily make you a bad person.   Bravo-staff blog readers, if you're here, give pigtails 2 messages for me (1) In the entire global accounting of history and humanity, Bitch, he was a bad person.   (2) either have someone install your weave for you or don't do it, but don't ever come out of the house with a pony tail sitting on top of your own ponytail again.  

7 hours ago, pinky33 said:

This is what I thought she was trying to get across as well.  "Even if she hasn't done anything fucked up to you, look at all the fucked up shit she's done to other people and then consdier the type of person she actually is and if you want to be connected to that."

8 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Sorry for the grouchiness.  The prospect of listening to Mariah Carey sing Christmas songs for the next 26 days already has me on edge. 

That is my absolute favorite part about Christmas Radio!  I lvoe that Mariah Christmas song!

Also, actual words of wisdom coming from Joe Gorga?!?!?!  the world truly is coming to an end!  Although, I found his talk with Milania to be very sweet and touching.  Definitely a bright spot in an otherwise so-so episode.

• Love 6