Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

On 8/18/2021 at 3:32 PM, lookeyloo said:

On The View.  I have a sneaking suspicion she is not gone from some airwaves for good.

She's their problem now.  Kind of like selling a house that's haunted and no disclosure..  i do agree she will Reappear somewhere, rising for her glory, sword in hand, the Phoenix has risen!  yeah i know.  SHRUG.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

If anybody cares:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-mccain-enjoys-beach-daughter-165104889.html

I do have to laugh though because there was a comment on this article that said this: "Didn't Megan say that she would never let her daughter on social media or use her for cheap attention?" LOL!

ha, like she'd stick to that pledge to keep Liberty off social media......

and she's got her fake "open your mouth wide hoping it looks like a smile" expression

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, cinsays said:

ha, like she'd stick to that pledge to keep Liberty off social media......

and she's got her fake "open your mouth wide hoping it looks like a smile" expression

I noticed that. Her media trainer must have told her to do that so her head doesn't look so much like it is perched neckless on a Pez dispenser.

ETA: I didn't know that Megs had a beach named after her.

Edited by GiveMeSpace
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, GiveMeSpace said:

I noticed that. Her media trainer must have told her to do that so her head doesn't look so much like it is perched neckless on a Pez dispenser.

But her media trainer didn't bother to tell her not to snarl or roll her eyes when she is being a pundint.

• LOL 8
50 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

If anybody cares:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-mccain-enjoys-beach-daughter-165104889.html

I do have to laugh though because there was a comment on this article that said this: "Didn't Megan say that she would never let her daughter on social media or use her for cheap attention?" LOL!

Okay, time for my occasional nice comments about Megan! lol

Honestly, Meghan's said she was so self-conscious of her weight while she was pregnant that she was relieved no one could see her. It's nice that she's not so self-conscious these days that she can't put a swimsuit on and enjoy the beach. Good for her. Every woman should be comfortable enough in her skin to enjoy life. 

Liberty is a beautiful baby. She really does resemble Cindy. 

• Love 5
On 8/24/2021 at 3:02 PM, HerkyJerky said:

If anybody cares:

Cute baby. 

But I still cant with the name Liberty. So hokey. For that matter McCain  could have named her Conservie Little John Freedom Lover Guns.

So when she gets older will her friends call her "Bertie" ?

Or "Libby" ?

Or better yet ? "LIB" "LIBERAL".....hah !

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • LOL 13

I just get a visceral reaction though whenever i hear a Liberty Mutual commercial.  Which is like every 5 mins lol.  The other is Libby, Libby, Libby on the label, label, label.  Are they even still a brand?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 8/24/2021 at 8:51 PM, Angeleyes said:

I thought Meg declared that she was shutting down all of her social media accounts as soon as she left The View? Another lie. 

Nah, she's just going to go 'anonymous' so she can roam the Internet, finding innocent souls before they are turned evil.  She will fight for them until they make to America, and then disappears lol.  People have often looked to the skies, hoping to someday see her again.  Heroine, they name is Meghan...

• Love 3
On 8/25/2021 at 2:47 PM, Bossa Nova said:

Cute baby. 

But I still cant with the name Liberty. So hokey. For that matter McCain  could have named her Conservie Little John Freedom Lover Guns.

So when she gets older will her friends call her "Bertie" ?

Or "Libby" ?

Or better yet ? "LIB" "LIBERAL".....hah !

Not a far step from Liddy, Liddy, Liddy..

Extra credit if you know who/what that refers to.  Probably easy but so what lol

• LOL 2
13 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I am so happy we will be spared her ridiculous rants, Megan is insane and will now be a troll on the internet..

I'm looking forward to the day when even the Internet isn't going to care about any opinion she has on anything,  She's still coasting from MyFather and being on The View but eventually even that won't get her a mention anywhere.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

I'm looking forward to the day when even the Internet isn't going to care about any opinion she has on anything,  She's still coasting from MyFather and being on The View but eventually even that won't get her a mention anywhere.

Well, we're still going to hear for awhile, the 'oh youre so brave leaving the view.  They just didnt treat you right girl, youre smart to leave those bitches'    or a variation of lol.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ForumLou said:

Well, we're still going to hear for awhile, the 'oh youre so brave leaving the view.  They just didnt treat you right girl, youre smart to leave those bitches'    or a variation of lol.

Only if we choose to hear it. 

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Haleth said:

Only if we choose to hear it. 

Or take a shot to it.  Salud 🙃  it could be our last drinking game to MM.  The whine i think she will pull is the one 'they never understood me and tried to intimidate me.'  Info she says any of that, a point.  Double shots/pts if the word 'Bitches' is used in any capacity.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

You trying to kill us, Lou? 🤣

Hahaha nah 🤗  just making the most of a gooooood sitch.  And am always looking for a reason to do another shot.  Oh sure.  Like i need a reason LOL

• Love 1
On 8/29/2021 at 6:14 PM, Pearson80 said:

I am so happy we will be spared her ridiculous rants, Megan is insane and will now be a troll on the internet..

That's who is going to hurt the most i think.  All these magazines frothing at the mouth, waiting for her to let one go, so theyd have a headline that day.  They're going to be desperate for a soundbyte.  At least in the beginning.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Interesting that the story says the concert required masks and proof of vaccination, but in photo, Ben's face is completely maskless (not even as a chin strap, like Meghan).  

I notice that Ben has a glass in his hand.  They probably did that the entire time to partake of the eating & drinking exemption from mask-wearing.  I sure hope they don't bring anything home to infect Liberty.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Meggy announces she's taking a gig as a columnist for the British newsrag The Daily Mail (known colloquially as the daily fail), and throws shade at The View in the announcement.

https://uproxx.com/viral/meghan-mccain-new-job-daily-mail/

from that article: 

McCain’s new job arrives just three days into The View’s 25th season, which has repeatedly trended on social media thanks to viewers praising the show’s calmer, more chill vibes now that the conservative co-host is gone. Although, we’d be lying if we said we won’t miss Whoopi Goldberg’s facial reactions to McCain’s rants. Just pure gold, every time.

Heehee

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

McCain’s new job arrives just three days into The View’s 25th season, which has repeatedly trended on social media thanks to viewers praising the show’s calmer, more chill vibes now that the conservative co-host is gone. Although, we’d be lying if we said we won’t miss Whoopi Goldberg’s facial reactions to McCain’s rants. Just pure gold, every time.

whoopi.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

From Wikipedia about The Daily Mail: The Daily Mail has been noted for its unreliability and widely criticised for its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research".  Sounds like a perfect fit for her and a HUGE fall from her lofty perch at The View. It is a fucking tabloid. It is like  her going to work for The Enquirer.

Even if she spilled secrets, I wouldn't believe anything she said about her time at the show and would take anything she says with a grain of salt. You know how she hates tell-alls, but she has a tell all audio book coming out. She hates the Brits but now she is working for them. She is probably having an abortion right now. (because she said she hates abortion) Probably petting kittens and watching CNN...you get the picture.

Edited by GiveMeSpace
ETAS misspelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jane Tuesday said:

From the celebrity gossip IG @deuxmoi...

No idea if it's true, but they're usually pretty accurate. 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20210909-163308_Instagram.jpg

So what is she is going to disclose? Anything she says will look like sour grapes.  And I'm guessing anything Meghan puts out there will be met with return fire.  Pretty sure Meghan has a lot more skeletons than the other women.

• Love 6

From what I remember, the Daily Mail obsessed over The View during Rosie's return--there were articles practically every day--and occasionally still puts out gossip articles about the show. Perhaps that's why McCain wants the job, to still attempt to do damage to The View from afar since she's no longer able to do it from within the house.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 4