Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

I hope that we find out the first day of filming after Mehg's gone, Joy sent her famous lasagna to her cohosts and the behind the scenes staff who were stuck dealing with Her Twatness.

• LOL 8
(edited)

I'm starting to think Meghan didn't want to go back into the studio. I know she isn't living in NY, but even if she was I think she loves the virtual show.

She is only seen from the shoulders up (lopsided as they are), she probably gained a lot of weight and doesn't like sitting at the end of the table.

She can really only tolerate Sunny and could care less about being at the table with rest of them, especially Sara who might be her least favorite.

Edited by Rightside
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Rightside said:

I'm starting to think Meghan didn't want to go back into the studio. I know she isn't living in NY, but even if she was I think she loves the virtual show.

She is only seen from the shoulders up (lopsided as they are), she probably gained a lot of weight and doesn't like sitting at the end of the table.

Well, she's in a studio in DC; she's not sitting at home. She lives in Virginia now; not in New York, or even DC.

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Well, she's in a studio in DC; she's not sitting at home. She lives in Virginia now; not in New York, or even DC.

Right, but I think she doesn't want to go into any studio to be with the others at a table.

She likes being by herself.

• Love 3

Last night I caught up with the past two days of talk shows I have DVR'd, and didn't hear Joy mention anything about her vacation, or who she ran into this weekend...

But on "Wendy WIlliams" show Monday, Wendy said she was a guest of Don Lemon's on his houseboat in the Hamptons.  On Sunday morning, they were eating breakfast outdoors at a restaurant, and Joy and her husband Steve stopped  by to chat  with them. 

According to Wendy, "Joy made it  very clear to me it's going to be very difficult to replace Meghan. Very, very...I got insider knowledge.  I know stuff."  She wouldn't go further on what she knows and what Joy told her, 

1 hour ago, tableau vivant said:

According to Wendy, "Joy made it  very clear to me it's going to be very difficult to replace Meghan. Very, very...I got insider knowledge.  I know stuff."  She wouldn't go further on what she knows and what Joy told her, 

I don't believe a word Wendy says. The conversation very well could have been 

Wendy: I hear Meghan is leaving.

Joy: Yes.

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, Tunia said:

The Examiner  steps in with an article that sounds like it was written by Me-Again herself.  The comments are priceless!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/meghan-mccain-s-haters-broke-the-view-for-good/ar-AAMfkPB

LOL - The MM haters "broke" The View...not Me-Again!  Guess that's their View.  

The author of that ridiculous article thinks the View watcher demographic is day drinking housewives.   Once Meghan is off the show won't she be exactly that? Or does she wait for the clock to strike 5?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 7/14/2021 at 11:59 AM, ifionlyknew said:

I don't believe a word Wendy says. The conversation very well could have been 

Wendy: I hear Meghan is leaving.

Joy: Yes.

On 7/14/2021 at 12:06 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Lol.  Or it could have been:

Wendy:  I hear Meghan is leaving.  Will it be hard to replace her?

Joy:  (shrugs)  Maybe....whatever.  So what....who cares?

Wendy:  I hear Meghan is leaving.  How hard will it be to replace her? 

Joy:  Well, There's only one Meghan,  she is  One of a Kind! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Seems strange to use a NYC moving company if she's just moving down the street.  (Unless they have branches outside of NY.)

Hey, pay them enough and they’ll drive a truckload of furniture to DC VA. (I’m taking this to mean they moved the rest of their stuff from NYC once she gave notice of quitting.)

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Seems strange to use a NYC moving company if she's just moving down the street.  (Unless they have branches outside of NY.)

Thanks for the info Ginger

I'm with y'all. I found it odd.  Although its probably a branch thang. When you find a company with great service, you keep it at all cost lol.  And yes I've even done the national thing.  And had great service. So yea i could totally see that. (haha just had a memory of having them move my stuff in the same building, just from third floor to the first floor. Their easiest job that day, though the furniture was a pain in the ass)

• Love 2

Would the view work better as a show if they had either more than one conservative hosts or no conservative hosts? It kind of seems like it was Meghan versus everyone on every issue. If they bring in another conservative host to take her place, what will change? It seems like they have had this issue before...

with the other hosts and this audience, another conservative would be in the same place as Meghan...

I feel like they either need to change their format...

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, dmc said:

I feel like they either need to change their format...

I agree.  We've had years of issues becoming politicized that really shouldn't be and I would absolutely love for The View to go back to it's roots and just discuss issues that are of particular interest to women and have the women who are on the panel represent women at various stages on life's journey.  Sure, sometimes politics are bound to come into any discussion but not every damn time!  IF they get an MM clone it's just going to be more of the same. 

• Love 14
Just now, WinnieWinkle said:

I agree.  We've had years of issues becoming politicized that really shouldn't be and I would absolutely love for The View to go back to it's roots and just discuss issues that are of particular interest to women and have the women who are on the panel represent women at various stages on life's journey.  Sure, sometimes politics are bound to come into any discussion but not every damn time!  IF they get an MM clone it's just going to be more of the same. 

I cannot figure out why the show's creators haven't seen this isn't working...

They let relations deteriorate to this point when it's been toxic for awhile.  I cannot imagine what it's like working in this environment

• Love 4
20 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

I think they should give a guy a shot.  Not a younger guy.  John Carl would be great.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Meghan tweeted a CNN video and said, "Hahahahahahahahahaha!! I can't breathe!"  Is she really that obtuse?  

Short answer - yes.  I cannot wait until no one cares what she has to say anymore.

• Love 11
(edited)
45 minutes ago, WinnieWinkle said:

Short answer - yes.  I cannot wait until no one cares what she has to say anymore.

They'll never do it, but I wish the show would put a countdown clock in the corner of the screen like in 24. 😝

Edited by catlover79
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, catlover79 said:

Do what The Talk just did??? 🤮

Heh i know i know.  I was biting my tongue as i was thinking it.  But a good idea is a good idea.  Even if the enemy has it. 🤔 now what gets done with the idea is up to each show.  If somehow the format doesn't change it would be a waste.  And no, i don't want a Jerry clone either (sorry Jerry, hey congrats on the new gig) LOLOL!  Anyway back to details. I don't know who. Again an older more mature guy.  Well seasoned.  Now Jerry will be a hit with the millennia and younger crowd i bet. And parents with kids of all stages.  But now the older (sorry sorry, i am one too) bunch, the retired,  home watching tv bunch, might give another guy a shot. And depending on time slot, Jerry  might go toe to toe with Ryan. Hahah can you imagine? LololoL!  Battle of the co-hosts! It would be epic.

3 hours ago, catlover79 said:

They'll never do it, but I wish the show would put a countdown clock in the corner of the screen like in 24. 😝

Hah thats a fantastics idea!  Maybe a couple sticks of dynamite with super long wicks lit with the clock

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Meghan tweeted a CNN video and said, "Hahahahahahahahahaha!! I can't breathe!"  Is she really that obtuse?  

How can she find that funny in any way?  That's disgusting.

4 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

Have you noticed she hasn't really started anything lately?  She is determined to go out on her best behavior so nothing can be said or done.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ForumLou said:

Have you noticed she hasn't really started anything lately?  She is determined to go out on her best behavior so nothing can be said or done.

I think her claim today that Fox "News" wasn't promoting anti-vaccine sentiments was pretty outrageous.

• Love 14
(edited)

LOL!!!

"existing?" and "the view?" 

I'm thinking she is really, really angry. 

Oh - and are there 2 or 3 weeks to go?

Edited by maggiemae
  • LOL 9
25 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

Nice to know she's not bitter or anything!! 😝

She is going to hate not being in the "news" every day. Her relevance, such as it was, is over. Even if she gets a gig on Fox, nobody cares.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

She loves the attention.  She may not be on The View soon but with nothing else to occupy her time you know she'll be on twitter constantly.

Probably why she had a sleep trainer train Liberty to sleep for 12 hrs.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, falltime said:

Screenshot_20210719-220108.png

This tweet showed up in my TL quoted by Jennifer Cohn who usually tweets about complex problems with voting machines.  I find it interesting that MM is now getting noticed by more serious politics followers, David Corn who is the Washington bureau chief for Mother Jones, Acyn who usually tweets clips of national politicians.

The comments aren't complimentary just as they aren't for Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham but Meghan is getting noticed. I wonder if she's trying to position herself as a future Fox host.

• Love 2