Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: The Beginning of the End

• Start Topic

It’s LeeAnne and Rich’s engagement party and everyone is coming, even LeeAnne’s mother, just in time to try and resolve a lifelong misunderstanding.  D’Andra must face Dee and accept the consequences of failing to complete her new product on time. Cary and Stephanie try to make Brandi see the negative effect LeeAnne is having on her—the way LeeAnne has pitted all of them against each other.  As Brandi begins to see the light, it sets the stage for a truly shocking turn of events that might spell destruction for this group of friends.

• Love 2

Cary and Stephanie are.....I keep trying to come up with an appropriate word and I just can't. 

Nasty? Awful? Two faced? Hypocritical? 

I don't know.  But it ain't positive. And I'd like to see the 2 of you gone next year.

• Love 14

Oh crap, DeAndra!  You made your momma spend $$$ on some shit that isn't even ready to sell at the appointed time!! How  in the HELL are you going to take over her business???  Maybe you should just  start selling PINK DOG FOOD!!!

ALL BULL.... NO HORNS.

Edited by goofygirl
J forgot
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I expected LeeAnne's mother to look like Elvira. I was shocked that a sunday school teacher walked through the door.

Seriously!! That was a shocker---I was looking for some bedazzled, angry gypsy woman type, not some mild-mannered church lady who looks like she knits sweaters for her 4 cats.  

D'Andra seriously needs to cut her hair at least a good 4-5 inches; that Crystal Gale look is aging her((Kyle from RH of BH is the only one who can really pull that look off, and even *that's* a stretch in recent years)) and its dragging her lovely face down right along with those big fake lashes. I love her otherwise and found her last scene with her mother so touching...even despite that lil' ingredient goof of hers.

Barely any Kameron is enough for me. And her nosejob is so fugly.

Speaking of fugly, that Birkin Cary got for her anniversary? Yikes...money can't buy you class indeed.

I just can't quit Brandi and Stephanie, despite their mean girl tendencies and squeaky mouse voices...I dunno, I still just find myself rooting for them, even though the way they ruthlessly ganged up on LeeAnne at her bridal brunch was completely inappropriate and untimely. I actually felt bad for LeeAnne; she looked pretty shocked and hurt during what was supposed to be a happy and celebratory day for her. But that's just Real Housewife get-togethers for you!

Good luck with the wedding, LeeAnne. You make for great TV but you still scare the shit out of me. Nice cotton candy wall though.

Okay, and that was one damned depressing season finale.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 14

Kameron's face is unfortunate. Her nose job is a horror show. How she moves her mouth in that really exaggerated way of speaking is unsettling. She was a big casting mistake.

Brandi needs to stop being two faced.

Cary is an awful approximation of a human.

41 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I expected LeeAnne's mother to look like Elvira. I was shocked that a sunday school teacher walked through the door.

I expected the demogorgon.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Brandi needs to stop being two faced.

This!  She needs to stop with the runtelldat.  Be friends with LeeAnne, be friends with Cary, but don’t be dumb and let them manipulate you because they hate each other.   She picks the wrong moments to be “truthful.”

• Love 12

Brandi is really such an awful person. Cary is right there with her, though. Why did she and Mark go to Leeanne's engagement party? For camera time. At least be honest about that, no need to spin some yarn about how much they respect Rich. Two episodes back, Cary was gleefully telling the world how small his dick allegedly is. There was no reason for her to go to LeeAnne's engagement brunch either -- more camera time. I seriously hate her and I'm no fan of LeeAnne.

I noticed that the commercial preview for this episode said "finale" but the actual visual said "season finale." Makes me wonder if this show is done for good. Personally I have no desire whatsoever to see Cary, Brandi, Stephanie or Kameron. LeeAnne makes it hard to root for her. D'andra is okay, I guess.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Brandi is really such an awful person. Cary is right there with her, though. Why did she and Mark go to Leeanne's engagement party? For camera time. At least be honest about that, no need to spin some yarn about how much they respect Rich. Two episodes back, Cary was gleefully telling the world how small his dick allegedly is. There was no reason for her to go to LeeAnne's engagement brunch either -- more camera time. I seriously hate her and I'm no fan of LeeAnne.

I noticed that the commercial preview for this episode said "finale" but the actual visual said "season finale." Makes me wonder if this show is done for good. Personally I have no desire whatsoever to see Cary, Brandi, Stephanie or Kameron. LeeAnne makes it hard to root for her. D'andra is okay, I guess.

Most of the time, the Finale party (in this instance the engagement party) is a mandatory attend for all of the HWs but then made the brunch mandatory because there wasn't any big explosion at it. LOL IMO, you can see producer manipulation in this show more than any other HW show, the Potomac is a close second. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9

I like D' Andra. Out of all of them, I' d choose her to call friend. Her mother looks like Joan Rivers. I think Leeane had a personality transplant, but she can never recall just what she has said. 

Cary, way too much botox, same goes for Brandi.

Stephanie seems happy, she's just a bit flaky for my liking.

Kameron, those dogs weren't after the food, they were after each other! One bowl, 4 dogs, what a dolt! 

• Love 11

I really don't know if I like any of these women. Lately, LeeAnne HAS been back tracking and lying about what she says. I love the crazy she brings, but I don't think I could have her as a friend. She doesn't "own it" as much as she thinks she does, and her boundaries are downright scary. 

But, at the same time, I can't take Stephanie and Cary acting so "concerned" for Brandi, and like everything Cary did was because LeeAnne someone how possessed her and made her. Give me a break. 

Just, overall, too much side-flipping this season. It's making me dizzy. 

I did like seeing LeeAnne and her mom at therapy. I'd like to know more of that backstory. LeeAnne talks like her mom totally abandoned her, but given that her mother has so much of her stuff from pageants and what-not, I'd think she was at least somewhat involved. They talked about "their Friday goodbyes" like it was something that happened regularly. It sounds, to me, like her mother had LeeAnne young, was abandoned by the father, and got a job as a carnie to support herself. She left her daughter with HER parents while the carnival was on the road, but came back at times too? I mean, maybe not the ideal life for a young mother, but it sounds like she felt bad when she had to leave. I totally understand LeeAnne having resentment about that, but I also feel like she's making it out to be a much different "abandonment" than it really was, and that's maybe not fair to her mother? Again, I'd like more backstory, please. 

So Cary is back at work. And got another Birkin. This really is a business arrangement, isn't it? 

Deandra may be the only one I like. But wtf was that Neverending Story getup she wore to HER wedding? 

• Love 15

I wonder if LeeAnne was in on the joke with producers to show all her threats and lies this season?  It is the only way I can reconcile how she is acting on the show.

I also think Stephanie and Brandi made up their "break up" in order to have a good story line (didn't work really).   I still like the two of them when they are being goofy.

I am amazed that Kameron stood by LeeAnne -- but loved her expression when she stated, you didn't really threaten them and then added - did you? (or whatever it was - it was everything!)  D'Andra seems like she is just used to LeeAnne's crazy and can deal with her and just brushes it off.  She is also past the age that she has to "win" all the time.  Cary, Brandi and Stephanie have the "win" the situations whereas D'Andra just lets it go.  

Tiffany looked great but where was not-Keith Urban?

I was so shocked by LeeAnne's mother (in a good way) and how uncomfortable it must have been to go to that therapy session ON CAMERA.   There is something missing from the story that we are being told.  OR - more likely - LeeAnne is taking small things that happened and playing them over and over and over in her mind until they are larger than life and built up to much worse than what actually happened.    

I may be just too old and out of the loop, but every bridal brunch I have ever been to has been either the day of (for an evening wedding) or the day before (for an earlier wedding) and included the bridal party and out of town female guests.  Not for bridal planning.  It was clear this was a setup for the show and not actually for LeeAnne.  Otherwise, it would be much, much worse that these ladies piled onto LeeAnne at her own bridal brunch....  (it is bad - just not as bad as it would be if it were truly her own event)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I really don't know if I like any of these women. Lately, LeeAnne HAS been back tracking and lying about what she says. I love the crazy she brings, but I don't think I could have her as a friend. She doesn't "own it" as much as she thinks she does, and her boundaries are downright scary. 

But, at the same time, I can't take Stephanie and Cary acting so "concerned" for Brandi, and like everything Cary did was because LeeAnne someone how possessed her and made her. Give me a break. 

Just, overall, too much side-flipping this season. It's making me dizzy. 

I did like seeing LeeAnne and her mom at therapy. I'd like to know more of that backstory. LeeAnne talks like her mom totally abandoned her, but given that her mother has so much of her stuff from pageants and what-not, I'd think she was at least somewhat involved. They talked about "their Friday goodbyes" like it was something that happened regularly. It sounds, to me, like her mother had LeeAnne young, was abandoned by the father, and got a job as a carnie to support herself. She left her daughter with HER parents while the carnival was on the road, but came back at times too? I mean, maybe not the ideal life for a young mother, but it sounds like she felt bad when she had to leave. I totally understand LeeAnne having resentment about that, but I also feel like she's making it out to be a much different "abandonment" than it really was, and that's maybe not fair to her mother? Again, I'd like more backstory, please. 

So Cary is back at work. And got another Birkin. This really is a business arrangement, isn't it? 

Deandra may be the only one I like. But wtf was that Neverending Story getup she wore to HER wedding? 

Me, too.  The way the LeeAnne's backstory was told in the past (or what I gleaned from it), it sounded like she was on the carnie tour all her life, and she was left to fend for herself.  We now learn that LeeAnne spent summers with her Mom on the carnie circuit, and she lived with her grandparents the rest of the time.  Her Mom was a teenager when she was born (did they ever say whether her Mom and Dad were married?).  It is really not that unusual for children of teen moms to live with/be raised by their grandparents. 

Now, her Mom comes to visit and ships all these mementos of LeeAnne's past that she has been holding onto?  I understand that LeeAnne may have felt abandoned as a child when her Mom left to go make money.  Maybe her Mom did not have much of an education and that was the only way she felt she could make money.  Maybe it was a combination of making money/running away from responsibility/being a wild teenager - all things that make sense in the situation.  Not that I'm not faulting or blaming LeeAnne's Mom for leaving her every carnie season, but it sounds like as soon as LeeAnne was old enough to go with her Mom, she did (they were looking at photos and it looked like LeeAnne was a teenager in some of them).

It doesn't sound like LeeAnne was abandoned and unloved, as she tried to make us believe in the past.  I think that type of childhood is another one of LeeAnne's delusions.  

Her fiancee should run far and fast - I think she's nuts!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 16

I am not sure if I want this show to come back or not.

I too was expecting something different when LeeAnns mom walked thru the door.  And it did not sound like LeeAnn was totally abandoned like she implied.  I do think LeeAnn looked so pretty in her THs with her hair curled and pulled back.  Both her and D'Andra need to ease off on the straightners some times.  I don't know if it is the heavy eye makeup, fake lashes or whatever, but both D'Andra and her mom have such bloodshot eyes and they look painful.  Not sure what is going on there.

It may be just me, but I think Birkins are ugly and really $12000 per bag.  Crazy.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, dosodog said:

Cary and Stephanie are.....I keep trying to come up with an appropriate word and I just can't. 

Nasty? Awful? Two faced? Hypocritical? 

I don't know.  But it ain't positive. And I'd like to see the 2 of you gone next year.

I find them very fake and manipulative. 

10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I expected the demogorgon.

#neverenoughstrangerthings

33 minutes ago, DFWGina said:

I wonder if LeeAnne was in on the joke with producers to show all her threats and lies this season?  It is the only way I can reconcile how she is acting on the show.

You know, that wouldn't surprise me. The way she told Brandi, "If you cross me I will slit your throat" seemed really out of place - like she KNEW about the conversation Brandi had had with Cary and Stephanie. 

30 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

It doesn't sound like LeeAnne was abandoned and unloved, as she tried to make us believe in the past.  I think that type of childhood is another one of LeeAnne's delusions.  

I agree with this summation. I think it was likely a rough childhood. And I can understand SOME feelings of abandonment. But the shit she says is way too over dramatic for what appears to have happened. 

• Love 5

I think you ladies have just about covered it with this show.  It just doesn't seem to be a place that I would enjoy.  For all the high class, sparkly, and PINK stuff, I just don't see much fun or peace.  Oh well, I suppose what I am going away with is that I really don't like Brandi and I sort of did at one time.  Maybe, it's because to me, she really is OBVIOUSLY a trouble maker.   She can be funny, but, other than that, what does she have? Hmmmm..... I know the show needs drama, but, the trick is to do this without being so obvious. Maybe, it's the writing. 

I suppose that you could feel for Cary's heartaches for the last 2 years, as she whined about last night, but, then, I have to ask, is this a case where she made her bed and had to lie in it.  I mean, if she really did what is alleged about moving up from Nanny to Wife, then.....maybe feeling a little bad isn't a bad thing.  No one can make you feel anything.  Maybe, it's guilt.? 

I suppose there is some humor to the fact that one can apparently, come from the lap of luxury, have much wealth and privilege, and yet be really tacky, display a poor fashion sense and not be all that sharp. It's like the saying, "No matter where you go, there you are."   

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

what the heck was up with stephanie clothes?  i first notice the bizarre dress at the lunch with brandi, where does one purchase such a dress?  but then at the bridal shower lunch, she had another of the same type of dress, so she must have bought several.  this does not fit her normal style and it was an odd fashion choice.  i am really surprised no one else has a comment about these unusual dresses. 

• Love 7

Anyone else notice thirsty Tiffany from previous season? Good Lord, what did she do to her face?! She and Leeann seem like grifters that would sell their soul to the Devil for five minutes of reality tv fame. 

Leeann is naturally light haired-she should stop dying her hair such a harsh dark color. 

Mark and his expensive anniversary gifts made him look like a hustler. 

HD is not kind to D'Andra- up close her face looks very old- strange because her mother doesn't look close to her age. Cringeworthy comments from Dee Simmons referring to " the empire that Mother built".......

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DFWGina said:

Tiffany looked great but where was not-Keith Urban?

He was there.  Seeing him reminded me that there was a change in HW's -- I'd forgotten about Tiffany.

I would have liked to know more about D'Andra's screw-up.  Why did she schedule a product roll-out when the main ingredient was missing?  Was it her mistake or is she taking a bullet for someone else?  And what's involved in a roll-out anyway?  Did they need a warehouse full of product or was it enough to have samples?  (I didn't watch all of last week's episode.) 

Leeanne is so phony -- she reminds me of Ramona in NY -- none of those tears are real.  And she goes overboard with the use of the word "literally" -- maybe she thinks it makes her sound intelligent.   She's been cold and mean and dishonest and yeah, she won't own it. 

Brandi -- when she gets emotional, at least it seems like an honest reaction, not solely for the cameras.  I like her but she needs to grow up, dial it back, and think about consequences before she opens her mouth.  She can have fun without making people uncomfortable.  The turds on the hat in S1, chasing Kameron with the dildo, presenting gifts in front of someone who's not getting one, and worst of all, accusing Cary of breaking up Mark's marriage.   Even if it's true, it's not for her to reveal.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, abc123baby said:

what the heck was up with stephanie clothes?  i first notice the bizarre dress at the lunch with brandi, where does one purchase such a dress?  but then at the bridal shower lunch, she had another of the same type of dress, so she must have bought several.  this does not fit her normal style and it was an odd fashion choice.  i am really surprised no one else has a comment about these unusual dresses. 

Stephanie's dress at the bridal lunch was Gucci. I don't remember the first dress. I loved the Gucci dress it was fun & flashy.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I thought the preferred nickname for him was Keith SubUrban.

I saw that guy at the engagement party, Am I remembering him from that Dallas Diva Show?

2 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Leeanne is so phony -- she reminds me of Ramona in NY -- none of those tears are real.  And she goes overboard with the use of the word "literally" -- maybe she thinks it makes her sound intelligent.   She's been cold and mean and dishonest and yeah, she won't own it.

If there was a remake of Misery Leanne could play Kathy Bates' role.  Leanne has some sort of personality disorder for sure, it was the oddest way of telling someone that she is their friend.  Creepy.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 4

i just finished reading all their blogs...  everyone's recall of events is not what i think i saw and heard.  even after the clips were shown, their perception is so totally not what happen!  they all are so far off base.

am i making any sense at all?   i guess their perception is their reality. 

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, jaybird2 said:

i just finished reading all their blogs...  everyone's recall of events is not what i think i saw and heard.  even after the clips were shown, their perception is so totally not what happen!  they all are so far off base.

It shouldn't be when they are being filmed - I hope at the reunion they show enough clips to prove who the liars are.

Last night I was channel surfing and came across the show Little Couple. And then I remembered that Brandy's little daughter thinks little people are elves.

Is it okay to allow your child to continue to think that and encourage it? On the one hand, she is young.  But at what point do you make it clear that they are not a magical creature that makes cookies in a tree and is a human being.  With feelings.

And how are you going to explain Legolas?

Edited by dosodog
Realized I used "it" to describe a person.
  • Love 3

LeeAnn: I swear on my grandmother's bible!  

Did she mean "I swear on my grandmother's grave" or "I swear on the bible"? 

LeeAnn's house is a huge upgrade from that dungeon she lived in last year with the treadmill in the dining room.

• Love 3

I did like the engagement party. Any party with a cotton candy wall is ok in my book.

I liked D'Andra. If this does come back for a third season, I would like to see her return.

On 10/31/2017 at 9:29 AM, DFWGina said:

I am amazed that Kameron stood by LeeAnne -- but loved her expression when she stated, you didn't really threaten them and then added - did you? (or whatever it was - it was everything!)  D'Andra seems like she is just used to LeeAnne's crazy and can deal with her and just brushes it off.  She is also past the age that she has to "win" all the time.  Cary, Brandi and Stephanie have the "win" the situations whereas D'Andra just lets it go.  

I may be misremembering but I think she said "you wouldn't really kill them. Would you?" to Leeanne. I did think that was funny

• Love 6
12 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

I only got through D'Andra's, but I laughed over her saying maybe she'd use all her free time to get a neck lift.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

LeeAnn: I swear on my grandmother's bible!  

Did she mean "I swear on my grandmother's grave" or "I swear on the bible"? 

LeeAnn's house is a huge upgrade from that dungeon she lived in last year with the treadmill in the dining room.

It's the same house, I think she just redecorated parts of it.  It's still kind of a dump, but probably more valuable than Brandi's nice house just due to location.

• Love 2

The climax of this season was glimpsing Aaron Hendra/Keith subUrban in the engagement party.  Wonder how that music career is comin'.  

Dee Simmons had a really creepy look on her face while rubbing in the new lotion.  Lol at her barking at D'Andra about the 'snafu' . 

Congrats Cary on your fugly new wallet and Birkin.   Remember last season she and Mark never shut up about the mansion they were going to buy in Zurich?

im interested in how Cary knew Rich before she knew Leann.  And yeah she obvi respects and likes Rich so much that she crowed about him having the worlds smaller P on TV.   

So if this show continues for a third season the 3 on 3 lines are drawn.   I found Kam more likable this episode.  What the hell with Cary and Stephanie being so sure Brandi is an angel under manipulation from Leeann?  That felt flat. Brandi has shown that she can get down and dirty bitchy since the show started. That whole lunch scene and then the engagement brunch had a definite air of manufactured fake.   

Edited by Rubyslippahz
  • Love 5

I'm just sick of Stephanie period.

She brings nothing to the table except being a prize for Brandi and Cary to fight over.

Which? If the show is back for a 3rd season could be the storyline for those 3.

Because I think Cary doesn't really like Brandi as much as she does Stephanie. Didnt she say she couldnt be friends with Staph as long as Brandi was in the picture?  Then lo and behold, Cary has an epiphany that LeeAnne is really the one responsible for Brandi's awful behavior. 

She realizes they are a package deal again.  I think she's biding her time to wait for another fight and then try and push Brandi out for good.

Torn between two lovers......

• Love 5

Brandi has such a weak, impressionable mind that it's really kind of sad. Did none of the women see the irony in that Stephanie and Cary were using the exact same tactics to sour Brandi against Leanne that they claim Leanne used to sour Brandi against them? 

Leanne suggesting that maybe Cary is the problem between Brandi and Stephanie's reconciliation is absolutely no different than Cary suggesting to Stephanie that Brandi was an obstacle in Cary/Stephanie getting back to the friendship they once had because Cary felt that Brandi makes Stephanie a worse person. Now it's convenient to just blame all of it on Leanne. Brandi's behaviour this season is no different than last season. The only difference is that one year she was had Stephanie stapled to her side and this year, it was Leanne. Stephanie and Cary are no less guilty of manipulating Brandi. Once you put a thought in Brandi's head, you just have to sit back and let it stir for a bit because Brandi is the type of person that will start forcing the dots to connect so that it can all make sense to her. Seriously, the way Brandi ran with that slit your throat comment...for once Leanne actually said it playfully and not during a fit of range. Of seeing all of those outbursts, Brandi chooses to take that comment so seriously that she's speaking out despite the threat that's been made to her life? How dramatic, lol. 

That's exactly what Stephanie and Cary wanted. They wanted their trio together so that they can now add Leanne to the list of things that they can openly bitch and make fun of without having to worry about offending Brandi. From all of this bickering, these women are all more alike that they'd like to believe. Denial is no joke. 

• Love 7
On 11/1/2017 at 7:13 AM, dosodog said:

Last night I was channel surfing and came across the show Little Couple. And then I remembered that Brandy's little daughter thinks little people are elves.

Is it okay to allow your child to continue to think that and encourage it? On the one hand, she is young.  But at what point do you make it clear that they are not a magical creature that makes cookies in a tree and is a human being.  With feelings.

And how are you going to explain Legolas?

Um, I think her child is old enough to have that explained. It's a cute story for a small child that put the information she had together to come to that conclusion. It isn't cute that her parents continue to let her believe that. It's entirely possible to explain little people without ruining the existence of elves in a child's imagination. Brandi is playful and I like that she enjoys having fun, but the more I think about it, the more I feel that her personality is stuck in kid mode. Between her not knowing the line of respecting people's boundaries, being so impressionable to information that she is shared with her, to her outbursts or silent tantrums...there's not much about Brandi that seems like she 'adults' well. 

• Love 4

D'Andra seriously needs to cut her hair at least a good 4-5 inches; that Crystal Gale look is aging her(

Her coloring is so unique; she reminds me of Snow White (the Disney animated one) all grown up (but with a deeper voice). I'm wondering when D'Andra got married because that cosmic warrior headdress she wore is hard to place in the past decade or so of wedding fashions. It looks 80s to me; unless that is where Dallas society is stuck anyway.

On 10/31/2017 at 10:36 AM, abc123baby said:

I just watched last night and was left scratching my head too. D'Andra's brunch dress was right up there with Steph's in waste-of-money-land. On top of that, neither of those dresses flattered their figures; both dresses made both women look heavy. I imagine they shop at Nieman's or Saks with a stylist telling them they look great to make the sale.

Brandi, on the hand, looked beautiful at that brunch in that two-toned navy blue dress and her hair was perfectly done.

15 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Congrats Cary on your fugly new wallet and Birkin.

Loved Zuri dumping the Hermes box upside down on the table. "Here mommy!"

Kameron has to come back. She's one of the weirdest additions to a Ho-wives cast I've ever seen. When she's onscreen I can't take my eyes off of her; her bleached out appearance and her bizarro way of speaking. Plus, she has real money. D'Andra, Steph, Kam, I don't think any of them are going to be filing for bankruptcy next season and  I want to keep seeing their million dollar houses and their ridiculous clothes. And none of them strike me as having marriages that are circling the drain (except for Brandi, and that's a maybe) so their lives are more stable. Cary, I can do without because Mark is heinous. Unless she dumps him between now and then.

• Love 3
On 10/30/2017 at 11:15 PM, Sun-Bun said:

D'Andra seriously needs to cut her hair at least a good 4-5 inches; that Crystal Gale look is aging her

Omg yes she looks exactly like Crystal Gale!!

So no one ended up being particularly likable this season with the exception of D'Andra maybe.  The only thing that makes me dislike D'Andra are her Bravo blogs that are so one-sided towards Leanne and Kameron.  I mean, it's nice to defend your friends but also Leanne is bonkers so D'Andra must realize that Leeanne is going to cause problems sometimes.

Leann'e childhood was probably very challenging but I don't quite understand her being almost 50 years old and never realizing that her mom was just making hard choices as a teen mom and that didn't mean she didn't love her.  I'm sure there is more to the story but clearly her mom loved her because she took Leanne with her in the summers and kept all of her pageant stuff and lots of photos. 

I have been wavering back and forth on Brandi but ultimately she seems like she is weak and not a great friend.  She totally used Leeanne and then dumped her as soon as she was back in with Stephanie and Cary.  Cary is super annoying.  The way she talks and the face she makes sometimes are so irritating.  I wouldn't trust either Brandi or Cary as my friend. 

It's totally unacceptable for Brandi to not correct her daughter about little people.

Stephanie didn't really bother me this season with the exception of her "you can't be friends with Leanne" lunch with Brandi.  That's Brandi's business. 

Was Kameron in this episode?   

• Love 2

That's the first time i've seen any chemistry between Brandi and hubby. When she was playing with her girls and making a mess in the kitchen, and shooting silly string!! You could see she was having a ball and loving her kids and letting them BE kids. And hubby walked in in the middle of it and just grinned! Good for both of them! You know if it had been Mark & Carey it A) Would never have happened) or B) Mark would have come in the house and come UNGLUED at the mess.....#TeamBrandi

• Love 6
22 hours ago, 918lux said:

It's the same house, I think she just redecorated parts of it.  It's still kind of a dump, but probably more valuable than Brandi's nice house just due to location.

I thought Leeanne lived near Brandi?

9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I thought Leeanne lived near Brandi?

Per the show, Brandi lives in Plano and LeeAnne in Dallas though not in the same area as Cary, D’Andra or Kameron.

12 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

I imagine they shop at Nieman's or Saks with a stylist telling them they look great to make the sale.

Sadly, Dallas no longer has a Saks (since 2014ish)...