Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Armenian Rhapsody

• Start Topic

That child has video proof for his therapist :)

Also,  Shannon shouldn't be surprised that Diko approached her since her husband got in Vicki's face last season.  So fair game.

Tamra and Vicki are a couple that need to break up.  That means both need to  leave the show.

• Love 8

I'm just shocked at what a snooze this season has been so far. Maybe its just me. And Peggy and her husband add absolutely nothing. I can't even understand why out of all the Housewives they could have brought back, they decide to bring Lydia back? Uh. Okay then. Whatever, I'm just glad I got sucked into RHOD because its actually more interesting at this point, lol. 

• Love 21

We got hookah, confrontational Diko because that's where the cameras were. Outside. Away from Vicki. That was intentional by Tamara, and it worked. Bitch is SOOO good at this. Normally I would hate it but it's going to ultimately result in getting Vicki off this show. So. Yeah.

Please!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

The only interesting thing about the show this season is watching Vicki destroy "HER" show like Godzilla on a rampage thru Tokyo. 

Speaking of Godzilla, what was the deal with the clumsy oaf boob ramming Peggy or whatever?   

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Grumpbump said:

Vicki's dress was just so unflattering.   That stupid cutout in the back with the compression hose illusion netting.  Just tragic.

I hate this show.   I really want to quit it.

Ditto to everything.  That green monstrosity was one of the ugliest garments I've ever seen.  

• Love 8

I continue to have the sneaking suspicion that Diko was the driving force to get onto RHOC and every episode continues to solidify that belief as he seems to always to be angling for himself or Peggy to get more camera-time.

And you can't tell me that production wasn't hella pissed off at the Vicki/Tamra meeting because I'm sure they know that this feud has dragged on for so long without any really fresh material that it's tiresome at best.

Edited by BloggerAloud
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Yeah, all that rose gold is faux pas.  If Diko hadn't risen above being a little street mutt, Peggy's dessicated ass would be getting 10k Black Hills Gold.  Tacky fuckers, these two.  I got the urge to toss the keys to my Ford Fiesta and give the runt 3 bucks to not scratch my fenders.  

Peggy dances like an extra from the Walking Dead. 

Oh Mu Shu you never fail to hit it out of the park.  Love, love this comment.

• Love 10

I think Lydia, Diko and Peggy are kind of doing the same thing Heather did to Shannon on Shannon's first season with all the implications that Shannon is crazy.  Seems like that was Heather's whole storyline that season. 

• Love 23
24 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I saw Vicki this morning on the Wendy Williams Show, too.  Just about all of her cellulite was visible as she sat with her legs crossed...back upper thigh.  Wouldn't pantyhose help cover that?  And control top ones, please. I couldn't look away from the cellulite and button-popping top.  I am not cellulite-shaming...we all have it.  We just choose not to flaunt it.

Vicki, for her age, is an attractive woman...she is one of the more "mature" HW's, agewise.  If she would just dress like a wealthy woman with class!  But no, she manages to look over-stuffed and tacky in everything she wears.  Put on a nice turtleneck and slacks.  Ones that are your size, not a size down.  What is wrong with these Orange County women?  I am down to watching only the NY Houswives and they are almost always dressed with class and style.   Except for the reunion episodes.

Just so you all know...I am almost 70;  even I dress better than Vicki.  

Vicky has motivated me. Never will I EVER dress like that even if I live to 99. Okay, off to amazon to create a new wardrobe.

Edited by Hockey Addict
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Jel said:

I have to say that seeing it begin over the past couple of epis, I'm not looking forward to yet another Tamra-turns-on-a-friend dealy.  She works a new friendship hard, sucks absolutely everything she can from the person, then tosses the carcass aside when she's done.  I'm really not looking forward to watching her do that to Shannon. 

I totally imagined Tamra licking her fingers with glee as I was reading that!  Thanks, lol!

• Love 6

Oh Vicki...  She just has no clue.  She has just managed to delude herself into thinking she is innocent in this and has owned all her past grievances.  Horrible.  Almost as bad as her in that green dress.

The anniversary party was meh, IMO.  They should have had someone manning the shisha though.  I typically see a couple of servers floating around to help and also get the flavor of shisha that you want. The food was nothing special and seemed like it was in a Levantine restaurant rather than an Armenian one.  Armenians share some food with the Levant but they have a lot of their own dishes too.  What I saw was mainly Levantine.  Tabouleh, baba ghanoush, and I think I saw some kofta floating around. Throw in some manakish with akkawi and you have a complete Arabic meal. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Jel said:

What exactly was Shannon tearing up about at the end?

I have to say that seeing it begin over the past couple of epis, I'm not looking forward to yet another Tamra-turns-on-a-friend dealy.  She works a new friendship hard, sucks absolutely everything she can from the person, then tosses the carcass aside when she's done.  I'm really not looking forward to watching her do that to Shannon. 

I really wish Tamra would just go away, or better, start a show with Lisa Rinna on another channel that I don't get.

Well, she had just been pounced on by both Ditko and Peggy for something David supposedly said/did.

• Love 15

At (more than) one point during the party, they shot Shannon from the back. I wasn't really paying attention and wondered when Brianna showed up. Seriously.

21 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

The anniversary party was meh, IMO.  They should have had someone manning the shisha though.  I typically see a couple of servers floating around to help and also get the flavor of shisha that you want. The food was nothing special and seemed like it was in a Levantine restaurant rather than an Armenian one.  Armenians share some food with the Levant but they have a lot of their own dishes too.  What I saw was mainly Levantine.  Tabouleh, baba ghanoush, and I think I saw some kofta floating around. Throw in some manakish with akkawi and you have a complete Arabic meal. 

Word. I'm half-Lebanese and that all reminded me of one of the Lebanese clubs I used to hang out in when I was younger. Especially the belly dancer.

Armenian culture is great! It should be - it's Lebanese!

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

Freaking Lydia. She was sure putting her judgey pants on about the belly dancer. She's the worst. 

Uncultured Lydiot doesn't know that belly dancers are good luck at weddings and celebrations.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, MinorL said:

It's so obnoxious, because we all know that the inventor of the balls voyage party is not offended. She just thinks a Real Christian (tm) would be. 

So true. Lydia being so worried about Koko seeing a belly dancer was so ridiculous. Lydia probably thought it was an opportunity to give Peggy's son that awesomely strange sex talk she gave her own kids. 

Diko is so thirsty for his own orange. Was it me or did it feel like there were parts missing from the Diko/Shannon talk? Tamra mentioned that the ladies were confused from the story Peggy has told and then the scene basically jumped to Diko apologizing to Shannon. I felt like I missed something.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Jel said:

What exactly was Shannon tearing up about at the end?

I really wish Tamra would just go away, or better, start a show with Lisa Rinna on another channel that I don't get.

Great description of Tamra’s game! Not sure if she’s a predator, a parasite, or both.

• Love 9

Diko's approach was very mild compared to many of the blows ups and pile-ons that Shannon has witnessed and in which she's been involved over the past four years. 

Clearly, he's thirsty for camera time and the fact that he was conversing with her at all resonated as an inorganic attention grab. 

But he couched his comments with plenty of qualifiers like "I probably didn't do a good job of explaining" and concessions that their misunderstanding was attributable to poor communication on his part. 

Peggy's delivery was calm.

Nothing about their tepid stab at conflict to guarantee the party made it to broadcast was "shocking" in the least. 

Shannon should know how this by now. The fact that she is stumbling out of filming sobbing "I'm done! I'm fucking done!" over amateurish and clumsy, junior-high-level efforts at drama is more surprising than anything, particularly given that she experiences a bona fide gaslight during her maiden season; CancerGate; and the bus ride from hell. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Well, she had just been pounced on by both Ditko and Peggy for something David supposedly said/did.

That whole scenario seemed so fake with Diko and Shannon,. I cannot stand Peggy or her husband! I felt like he had been handed a script. It was never going to come up, why bring that BS at your anniversary party. Crazy.

Vicki give it up with Tamra already, it's not going to happen. 

Twinkle and her husband, it's that what they do? Give the belly dancer money, like a stripper( gasp) . God, you were so busy burning through mothers money, you forgot any kind of anniversary gift! Fake! 

Kelly, when you were in the kitchen, I thought I saw strings to your straightjacket.. Wth was that, and yes, we all know you want to divorce Michael, have at it, please.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

That whole scenario seemed so fake with Diko and Shannon,. I cannot stand Peggy or her husband! I felt like he had been handed a script. It was never going to come up, why bring that BS at your anniversary party. Crazy.

Vicki give it up with Tamra already, it's not going to happen. 

Twinkle and her husband, it's that what they do? Give the belly dancer money, like a stripper( gasp) . God, you were so busy burning through mothers money, you forgot any kind of anniversary gift! Fake! 

Kelly, when you were in the kitchen, I thought I saw strings to your straightjacket.. Wth was that, and yes, we all know you want to divorce Michael, have at it, please.

I agree, IMO, Ditko and Peggy planned this as a grab for extra camera time, they were hopping that Shannon would go off and they could claim she was the aggressor/they the victims.

It does feel like Kelly was laying the ground work for the divorce during filming but waited to announce it until after filming ended! I suspect that is why (in part) she made nice with Meghan, Tamra and Shannon this season as well, trying to make herself look like a "nice" person instead of the attack dog she was last year. LOL

• Love 15
2 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

I continue to have the sneaking suspicion that Diko was the driving force to get onto RHOC and every episode continues to solidify that belief as he seems to always to be angling for himself or Peggy to get more camera-time.

When he pulled out those watches, he was so pleased with himself, and all I could think was tacky trashy watches. It looked like Peggy's arm would fall off. Then the necklace, they will be like Joe and Theresa before anniversary 23! 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

More important than the not really your 22 years of marriage is money.  Yes. Money is really the only important thing.

I think we've seen Diko spend a million dollars between the new car, the watches, and jewelry.

• Love 5

Starting to watch the episode again and I have questions.

1. I don't think I've ever seen an episode of any RH show begin with ambient/background noise rather than music. If that was intended to make the setup of Vicki's meeting with Tamra feel super awkward... it worked.

2. WHERE is Peggy's SON?!?!?!?! 

3. Technically this is from the last episode, but they replayed it tonight. David didn't ask about cancer detected in Peggy's *vasectomy*, did he?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 8

Ivy girl, I was going to say the same thing! The ambient noise....footsteps, background chatter, coffee machine... added to the tension mounting from Vicki about to meet Tamra.

Good on Tamra for keeping her cool and asking for examples. Bonus points for telling Vicki that her temper was not a good look!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Diko you just made David asking about Peggy's cancer a big deal by saying anything at all to these women. And now we'll have to watch Shannon obsess about this forever and ever. Lucky us! 

Uh oh. Here's a new excuse for Shannon's weight gain. Their allegations made me eat!

• Love 9

Being naughty and posting before reading everyone else's posts. Sorry not sorry!

Lydia during belly dancing: "Where's their son?"

Cut to Koko with gawking eyes ?!! Too funny!

But way to bring my mood down with the public gifting Peggy and Diko... so gaudy...ostentatious.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I love Vicki's "logic" I just want to put the past behind us, "maybe he is using you to get a gym" "I don't know what I could have done differently." Her inability to just own her shit and apologize for her own actions is crazy. 

Vicki's stupidity and awfulness is hilarious. A gym? A gym. There are all manner of real estate agents, lawyers, doctors, producers, agents, and business women who are more successful than Tamra is at Cut Fitness. I might ponder licking some kitty to marry the female (I don't know if there is one) heir to Gold's Gym. LA Fitness? Yeah, maybe. 24 Hour Fitness? It's a possibility. But Cut Fitness? Fuck no. The idea that secretly gay Eddie married Tamra so that he could be a co-owner of Cut Fitness is moronic. That's straight stupid.

I'm a straight woman. You'd have to dangle a fuck ton of money in front of me for me to lez for loot, but Eddie can be allegedly bought for Cut Fitness. Shut up Vicki!

• Love 23