Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Rafael said:

tenor.gif

HAhahah-ahhhh..I’d kind of love that though.
Maybe I’d like Jake as a daddy! Not that I  need to like him at all..but as of now..just can’t stand him since day 1.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

If anyone is pregnant, it should be Belle - definitely NOT Kate.

🤢@ a new Shelle baby.

And yeah, positively ridiculous if Kate is..but better than Belle. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

🤢@ a new Shelle baby.

And yeah, positively ridiculous if Kate is..but better than Belle. 

Why?  At least Belle and Shawn are scientifically age appropriate.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Why would Belle being pregnant being alarming ?

Just if she didn't already have any suspicions?  Not sure, now that you mention it...  But I also don't really know what else would be alarming unless someone actually is really dying of a real disease (not Lucas and his made up brain tumor).  But everyone is always miraculously cured of everything, so that's not really suspenseful either.  (Everyone but Bo, that is. 😭)

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Just if she didn't already have any suspicions?  Not sure, now that you mention it...  But I also don't really know what else would be alarming unless someone actually is really dying of a real disease (not Lucas and his made up brain tumor).  But everyone is always miraculously cured of everything, so that's not really suspenseful either.  (Everyone but Bo, that is. 😭)

And Isabella. Strangely, both of Victor's bio kids are dead dead. Watch out Phillip!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

When Jake was going on to Ben about injecting Ciara with the memory drug did he mention Kate taking it and finding a pen she lost ? 
  Wonder if that drug is causing issues now. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

The laws of the state that Salem is in?  Ben is Claire's uncle by marriage.  They aren't blood related, but it's... gross.

If anyone is pregnant, it should be Belle - definitely NOT Kate.

Strangely its not nearly as gross to me as Max getting with Stephanie and Chelsea who were his nieces via adoption.

I rather see Belle be pregnant the past few years than Abby, Gwen, and Kristen which added nothing to the show. I mean I'm not a fan of this version of Shelle but at least it involves an established couple and would mean something especially if it tied into Claire's feeling pushed out now that she's not an only child anymore. Would tie into her insecurities and thirst for attention but that's too character driven for this show.

I don't get why they stuck Brady with two kids when it didn't add anything to the character either way(same with Kristen it never changed her or became her Achilles heel either)

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's Philip's! His seed just took a loooooong time to kick in 😄

Now THAT would be fan-f’in-tastic!

..and alarming

*agree though, no more invisible babies.

• Love 1

Agree!  That was gross too!

Strangely its not nearly as gross to me as Max getting with Stephanie and Chelsea who were his nieces via adoption.

More grotesque was Philip getting together with Stephanie, but that wasn’t even as horrific as he and Chelsea. That was just wrong ,wrong, wrong.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't get why they stuck Brady with two kids when it didn't add anything to the character either way(same with Kristen it never changed her or became her Achilles heel either)

It took me way too long to figure out who Brady's non-Rachel kid was lol.

• LOL 4

Days is also weird about not giving people kids when they probably should. Like, when Shelle were off the show for a few years when Claire was young, they should have made them have a son offscreen.

Also when Carrie and Austin left together in 2006(?), they should have had 1 or 2 kids offscreen. Instead they were still childless when they came back in 2011(?), and only finally had a kid a year or so later when they were leaving again. And even then wasn’t there a question that Rafe could have been the father or something?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

More grotesque was Philip getting together with Stephanie, but that wasn’t even as horrific as he and Chelsea. That was just wrong ,wrong, wrong.

I don't actually remember him getting together with either of them...  Yes, Chelsea would be the worst.  That's an actual blood relation of uncle-niece.  No.  That's a no in every state, even Westpennsyltucky.  

But Stephanie?  Meh.  That's a fairly distant connection, if I'm remembering right - Stephanie is Phillip's half-brother's half-niece?  They share no blood or legal familial connection, I don't think.  Phillip was never close to the Brady family like Stephanie and Max both were.  I find that one to still be the ickiest that I can recall, I think (though now behind Phillip and Chelsea).  

• Love 2

I do like the idea of Shawn/Phillip working together to find Chloe. Although if Brady/Chloe are the story he should've moved heaven and earth to find her. 

I do like Brady/Chloe but I also can't take any of Brady's relationships seriously either. I wish they would rest his love life for a year before they put him in a serious pairing with Chloe. 

Course I think the real story will probably be Phillip/Chloe and Brady is the interloper(which actually works tbh) more than anything I want Brady to have a Kristen free existence. 

• Love 3

I do think it is hysterical that Jan accidentally kidnaps Chloe as well. Even better as Kristen's leverage is gone. Send her ass to jail forever please!!

The other spoilers of note were that EJ removes the ten million from Xander's account, and he calls Sami on it, and also blackmails Nicole and finds a new place to live. I hope he is not moving into Nicole and Allie's apartment although that would also be funny as hell. Maybe Sami lets him move into the Dimera Mansion to shut him up.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

I do think it is hysterical that Jan accidentally kidnaps Chloe as well.

That is a pretty clever twist.

Clare calls....Ben?  Not 911 but Ben? LOL! Oh stupid fool.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

That is a pretty clever twist.

That is what Ciara did too. Morons think Ben trumps the police. Maybe in Salem though.... they might actually be right

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

UGH, always hated EJ, so I am not looking forward to his return. Dan Feurriegel is Australian and James Scott is British; I wonder what accent EJ will have. Also, Feurriegel is a bit shorter than JS, and (for me) his imposing height was always something that stood out about EJ so it'll be weird when EJ is suddenly the same height as other characters.  

With EJ's return, I guess that will put an end to all the Lumi scenes we've had and Lucas will probably go back to appearing once a month. The way Sami talks about EJ's condition, I think of him as being wheelchair bound and terribly scarred from the explosion. But I suspect when he shows up back in Salem he will be he will be perfectly able-bodied and scar-free. 

And yes, judging by the promo pic, this version of the character certainly looks like Chad's brother. 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Omg that is soon!!! Can't wait to see him again. I had a huge crush on his Agron on Spartacus.

He's pretty good looking especially shirtless or nude. And the actor is vegan and a dog lover irl so I'm already rooting for him. 

@bunnyblue just guessing but I think it will be a Lumi/Ejami triangle based on all the dialogue between Sami and Lucas. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, bannana said:

What is it now, three or four kidnappings a week?

It's down to who is not kidnapped, at this point.

I guess the question is - who does absolutely NOBODY want to kidnap, under any circumstances?

Julie would top that list, then maybe ..... Allie?  Trask?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

He's pretty good looking especially shirtless or nude. And the actor is vegan and a dog lover irl so I'm already rooting for him. 

@bunnyblue just guessing but I think it will be a Lumi/Ejami triangle based on all the dialogue between Sami and Lucas. 

I think he’ll be good! He was great on Sparticus💕😍

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Or her father! Nope gotta keep her in Ben's orbit. Wait let me guess, I bet he rescues her right?!

But let's talk about Brady growing a brain and no longer thinking with his dick. I shall watch Kristen getting dumped an obscene amount of times!

• Love 4

It'll be interesting to see if they even do an Ejami/Lumi story of EJ moves back into his Dimera mansion, the same house as Lucas,  Abby/Gabi. Lucas will probably have to go, especially since he had no place in the Dimera house to begin with.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

It'll be interesting to see if they even do an Ejami/Lumi story of EJ moves back into his Dimera mansion, the same house as Lucas,  Abby/Gabi. Lucas will probably have to go, especially since he had no place in the Dimera house to begin with.

Or all the times that he had fits when either Will or Allie were living there.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 2

Why couldn't EJ just stay dead?  I have had to watch EJ and Sami do their sick dance for years and it is irritating that we have to watch it again. It seems like Ron is rewriting stories that were done years ago and he just wants to add his spin on it..

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Why couldn't EJ just stay dead?  I have had to watch EJ and Sami do their sick dance for years and it is irritating that we have to watch it again. It seems like Ron is rewriting stories that were done years ago and he just wants to add his spin on it..

I don’t mind EJ with Nicole, but don’t want him with Sami.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I always thought EJ a dick, however didn’t mind it..being a DiMera and all.
I liked him.

But could never get on the Ejami ship. I could see Sami’s attraction to him, however, I Never thought he loved her and they had zero chemistry.

EJ and Nicole had loads..so I’m hoping it goes there.

And why did I not know Lucas lived at the D mansion?!..🤔

• Love 7

Gabi owns the D-Mansion so Lucas only has to leave if she tells him to. EJ can’t even live there unless Gabi okays it. But since Days has no money and all the cast lives communally in about 3 or 4 places, and it seems a Lumi/EJami triangle is likely, I wouldn’t be shocked if Lucas, Sami and EJ all live there for a while.

Lucas can stare jealously at Sami and EJ, and Sami can stare jealously at Lucas if he brings a rando home, and EJ can stare jealously at Lumi’s obvious affair energy. Lucas and Sami will probably kiss or have sex again after having one of their fights and then there will be the drama of when EJ will find out. If they go for maximum drama either EJ or one of the EJami kids (if they show up) will walk in on Lumi having sex in a re-Ron of Sami walking in on Jarlena lol.

I also kind of hope that Abby and EJ have an affair themselves when the actress is back, because I want to see Chad’s face crack lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

Gabi owns the D-Mansion 

How? Where have I been?

9 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

I also kind of hope that Abby and EJ have an affair themselves when the actress is back, because I want to see Chad’s face crack lol.

That sounds spectacular!! Love it!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

18 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

Gabi owns the D-Mansion 

How? Where have I been?

🙄quoting  myself

did Jake..err..I mean Stefan leave it to her?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1