Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

In retrospect Kristen should've really stayed in that locked room stuck to a lifetime of slavery.

I mean I did enjoy Eileen's more recent stints but at least the show realized the character was supposed to be short term because she never really stuck around.

Her recents stints ended up causing far more long term damage to this show than I thought it would.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Her and Ben ate the fucking show the past 12 months. And if they weren't being shoved in our faces it was those 2 non-actors Lani and Allie stinking up the joint in their dumbass plots. 

• Love 16
16 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Her and Ben ate the fucking show the past 12 months. And if they weren't being shoved in our faces it was those 2 non-actors Lani and Allie stinking up the joint in their dumbass plots. 

Ha, Petunia, well stated. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

When's this new EJ coming I want to see if he's as hot as his pictures giphy.gif?cid=5e214886jrkxetj6uc3eg6biw9

Darling go binge Spartacus. He is way more naked on there than he will be on Days. Also adorable same sex relationship 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

IMG_20210514_083327.jpg

Can they lock up Kristen and throw away the key now? She has done two kidnappings, now two attempted murders, one near manslaughter by running Brady off the road... and all this while supposedly serving her time for stabbing an Octogenarian. Glad Xander as usual is all about the money and less about the killing, they are careful to not let him cross that line.

There is also a spoiler article about Claire kissing Ben but I did not think anybody here cared so did not share it lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Is the site crashing and "error loading" message happening for anyone besides me all AM? 

this enormous  taking the entire screen notification alert for if a person like my posts happening too... this upgrade been like 4 wks 

18 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Who forbid it?

If his amnesiac wife ran off to another country and continent with another man and is beginning divorce proceedings, her soon to be ex is free to move on. Claire may not be the best option right now.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

ffs

IMG_20210514_113055.jpg

I bet it will turn out that all the people in Lani 's life - Eli, Paulina, Abe, the twins, her mom - everyone - have all just been Kristen in a mask.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19
8 hours ago, brisbydog said:

ffs

IMG_20210514_113055.jpg

Let Lani and Kristen run off together . Then...boom! Hit by a bus. No one notices or cares, and life goes on! Eli can do better.

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Dear Ken,

Shut up. Forever.

Me

P.S. Your parents must be MORTIFIED at what you did to their show.

• Love 10

Spoilers for the week of May 24

Monday, May 24, 2021
Steve and Kayla’s romantic evening gets interrupted.

Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Ben frantically searches for Claire.
Belle tries to make a deal with Jan.

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Thursday, May 27, 2021
Jake is thrown by a new development in Kate's medical condition.
Kristen begs Chad for a huge favor.

Friday, May 28, 2021
Sami questions Allie, hoping to get the goods on Nicole.

No dates

-Belle gets alarming news from Dr. Snyder.

-Kristen and Brady find themselves at a crossroads.

-Jake breaks the news about Kate to Gabi.

-Gwen and Xander cross paths

Jan reveals to Claire what happened the night Charlie was murdered.

-Xander threatens Sami.

-Jan ends up with two hostages instead of one.

- Ben receives a visit from Jordan.

- Brady and Philip pressure Kristen to reveal Chloe’s whereabouts.

-Xander blackmails Nicole.

- Ava and Gabi clash.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Let Lani and Kristen run off together . Then...boom! Hit by a bus. No one notices or cares, and life goes on! Eli can do better.

Dear Ken,

Shut up. Forever.

Me

P.S. Your parents must be MORTIFIED at what you did to their show.

^

Jennifer-Aniston-making-funny-face-noddi

• LOL 6

When Brady/Kristen were off the show for months after they were reunited with Rachel they really should've stayed gone.

I normally like Brady but he's in the same storyline for the past decade (although the only relationship they allow him to be committed in is one with a chick who raped him to conceive their daughter). I rather have him offscreen than watch him be with Kristen.

I could go for Xander/Gwen although I don't know why they had to get rid of Sarah to make this happen. Gwen tormenting Xarah over Chabby would've been better tbh. Gwen would try and tempt Xander to the dark side while Sarah was his light. 

Watch Jack be against this relationship...despite being friends with Xander.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/15/2021 at 6:15 AM, TenaciousWarrior said:

-Jan ends up with two hostages instead of one.

Talk about creative  bankruptcy. We have just witnessed Kristen kidnapping half the town and holding everybody hostage and now Carlivati wants to repeat the same storyline for Jan? What the hell? 

A new headwriter is needed ASAP. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 10

That's the first thing I said when the spoiler she was gonna have a medical thing first showed up lol. Honestly, I'd prefer it over her having like cancer or something. Especially if they actually talk about how it's insane instead of pretending it's totally normal, like they did when 50-something Kristen was pregnant.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I read somewhere that her illness will have to do with the headaches she has been having for a while. Is Kayla a brain surgeon?

She's a Kayla of all trades.

• LOL 11
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's the first thing I said when the spoiler she was gonna have a medical thing first showed up lol. Honestly, I'd prefer it over her having like cancer or something. Especially if they actually talk about how it's insane instead of pretending it's totally normal, like they did when 50-something Kristen was pregnant.

I find it more believable that 50 something Kristen could have a baby over a 70 year old Kate! 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I find it more believable that 50 something Kristen could have a baby over a 70 year old Kate! 

It is, but the show acted like it was totally above board lol. They don't seem to really want us to think about how Kristen is at least 55. Like expecting us to believe she can overpower Chloe, who is at least 20 years younger and weighs at least 50 pounds more. But Kristen is crazy and you can't beat crazy so!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I read somewhere that her illness will have to do with the headaches she has been having for a while. Is Kayla a brain surgeon?

She is now.

• LOL 14
On 5/16/2021 at 5:11 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Especially if they actually talk about how it's insane instead of pretending it's totally normal, like they did when 50-something Kristen was pregnant.

50-something? Because of EJ's SORAS, Kristen is like 80 years old. 

• LOL 8
(edited)

Looking at that photo of Xander with Sami and Lucas, I can't help but think there he is in the last place we saw Sarah. Would be amazing if she dropped an earring or something and he starts to piece together the puzzle (but I doubt it since apparently he is hooking up with Gwen next). Now he knows Kristen was on the loose prior to his wedding, that "Susan" phoned him (had he ever had any contact with her before?) and that Kristen was sending Kate to an island after waltzing around wearing her face. If he would just present all that to Jack he would have it figured out in 5 minutes, but Xander is not as clever as Jack :(

Edited by brisbydog
edit
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Now he knows Kristen was on the loose prior to his wedding, that "Susan" phoned him (had he ever had any contact with her before?) and that Kristen was sending Kate to an island after waltzing around wearing her face. 

Oh wow, I had forgotten Kristen as Susan called him. He really should be wondering about that at this point.

• Love 6
On 5/14/2021 at 3:47 PM, RedElf said:

Who forbid it?

The laws of the state that Salem is in?  Ben is Claire's uncle by marriage.  They aren't blood related, but it's... gross.

On 5/15/2021 at 12:15 AM, TenaciousWarrior said:

-Belle gets alarming news from Dr. Snyder.

If anyone is pregnant, it should be Belle - definitely NOT Kate.

• Love 1