Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I think its a gag about his new loopy mental state/religious/new age/culty perspective. 

He did actually change his name though officially and I believe legally. He's not trolling like some losers in life .... 😊

i think he actually believes this his new name is "The Whisper Within" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I don't understand why Jack cares about Xander?

Isn't there something about when Jack was in that like facility or whatever of Stefano's or Rolfe's or someone's that had all the dead people in it and Xander was liking working for Kristen at the time at the facility? I really don't remember but they have some kind of past connection lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Isn't there something about when Jack was in that like facility or whatever of Stefano's or Rolfe's or someone's that had all the dead people in it and Xander was liking working for Kristen at the time at the facility?

Yes but that's not why, IIRC.  I believe Jack and Xander had a random scene or two and the writers liked the dynamic so they wrote more scenes for them. Their bond is Jack wanting to help a fellow screw up.  They started having a lot of scenes when Xander and Sarah were estranged.  I guess now that they threw Xander at Chanel and Nicole, they're coming back to Jack and Xander so he can be thrown at Gwen.

If there is one thing that makes me wonder if LG is not coming back it's that--they really seem to be intent on chem testing PT with other women.

• Useful 1
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Sort of. He doesnt actually use his name on social media or his website, he just goes by "The Whisper Within". He signs his name that way as well when he writes quotes. It's just all so odd.

Thanks, very interesting. At least he didn't turn into a symbol 😉

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

If there is one thing that makes me wonder if LG is not coming back it's that--they really seem to be intent on chem testing PT with other women.

I wouldn't go by that.  They could just want the drama of him being in a relationship when Sarah comes back.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, drtslim said:

I wouldn't go by that.  They could just want the drama of him being in a relationship when Sarah comes back.

I don't know that they'd be chem testing him, though.  If the goal was to put him in a relationship to create drama when she returns, they would just put him in a relationship.  If they have chem?  Great.  If not?  No problem because he's going to end up with Sarah anyway. 

They'd do what they're doing with Ben and Claire and pair him with someone. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

From https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-jan-forces-claire-chloe-into-hunger-games-competition/

Claire Brady hoped Ben Weston (Robert Scott Wilson) would ride to her rescue before Jan Spears did something awful. But nope. He let his mental illness get the best of him

Sure, Claire’s tried to kill in the past, but she worked through her issues in therapy and isn’t that person anymore.

selina meyer amy brookheimer GIF by Veep HBO

Like, at least Jan is fun. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Poor Nicole. At least Sami slept with someone she actually likes.

True, but the sex looked hot and if I had to pick I'd go Xander over Lucas (sorry Lucas)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Allie and Chanel are gonna start a business in Horton Square. They're both lazy, lack interests, and are tactless but sure.  

Ava, Rafe, and Nicole triangle is FF time. I can't stand any of them and they actually pathetic. They're so dorky and like out and low budgy Hallmark movie or some shit. "We share a teddy bear. But my best friend makes his giant lasagnas every meal and he smiles and 'mangia's in aprons..." 

Ciara want divorce from Ben so she can marry Theo we all saw this coming. 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 3

It's interesting that NB called Belle one of Chloe's best friends. I haven't considered those two best friends or even friends in more than a decade. Also, is someone in their mid-20s really a "child?" Anyway, I always love NB's interviews, and I'm looking forward to the Jan/Chloe/Claire/Philip scenes.

I wonder if NB remembers when Vivian tried to get Chloe to kill Carly. This isn't the first time Chloe's been in this situation.

• Love 1

You know...I haven't watched these interviews yet but I was hard-pressed to care about EJ the first time around. JS was so good - polished, dangerous, passionate, funny, secretive, grey - that I could tolerate it...sorta...

...this new guy has such an uphill climb ahead of him....

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

You know...I haven't watched these interviews yet but I was hard-pressed to care about EJ the first time around. JS was so good - polished, dangerous, passionate, funny, secretive, grey - that I could tolerate it...sorta...

...this new guy has such an uphill climb ahead of him....

There is a clip of an audition with Allison Sweeney with British accent. Looks like he will be good. And he is saner in real life than James Scott

• Love 3
1 minute ago, WendyCR72 said:

My interest.

Second guess: Kristen, please!

Really?

I actually thought the preview looked good. I couldn't help but notice Chanel wasn't in it, but I doubt they'd kill her off so soon.

I didn't realize GV/Eric would be showing up or that the show cast Johnny. Two pretty good surprises. Also, it took me two viewings to realize Johnny wasn't Joey Johnson. There are too many "J" names on this show.

Looking forward to Ericole, Broe/Phloe, Ejami, and I'm interested if Johnny will be a villain for the young cast.

Also, I'm interested in who Paulina is speaking to.

• Love 3
Just now, 4evaQuez said:

Really?

I actually thought the preview looked good. I couldn't help but notice Chanel wasn't in it, but I doubt they'd kill her off so soon.

I didn't realize GV/Eric would be showing up or that the show cast Johnny. Two pretty good surprises. Also, it took me two viewings to realize Johnny wasn't Joey Johnson. There are too many "J" names on this show.

Looking forward to Ericole, Broe/Phloe, Ejami, and I'm interested if Johnny will be a villain for the young cast.

Also, I'm interested in who Paulina is speaking to.

Really.

Words cannot express how much I like Xander but HATE (and not love to hate) Gwen. So...no.

Nicole/Eric? Don't care. And doomed.

I DESPISE EJ. Sami with her rapist does not make me happy. So...pass.

Brady/Chloe have potential, but Phillip will ruin it, so why bother?

Jake/Kate/Gabi? Meh.

And don't care about Paulina.

(I did like the Steve/Kayla CRUMB. But...crumb.)

So...yeah, my interest is nonexistent. Down to hate watching.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

LOL the room number on the door Paulina opens is 227!

Haha, yes!!

Anyway, that promo makes the show seem exciting...but, well...promos tend to do that.

Seriously, how did no one scoop that GV was back as Eric?! Oh, this should be good: Nicole trying to hide her ONS with Xander from Eric, and Sami trying to hide her many trysts with Lucas from EJ. And Sami & Nicole will probably know each other's secret so the blackmailing should be interesting.

What an odd mix of people at that sad little beach": Ben, Claire, Tripp, and Allie. I guess since there's no teen scene (thank God!), the summer group will be 20-something crowd. 

They're really going full steam ahead with the Brady/Chloe/Philip triangle. If I were Chloe, I'd stay the hell away from Brady because it's only a matter of time before crazy-ass Kristen pops back into town to try to kill her again. Brady's not worth all that trouble.

For their wonderful accents alone, I'm going to root for Xander and Gwen. But really, if they both stay gray and cause trouble together (not crazy Kristen type trouble) I may just end up really shipping them. Plus I can't wait to see Jack's reaction. Is that Dr. Snyder that Xander's roughing up?

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

I think I read that Precious Way got cast in a sitcom and so Chanel had to be recast.  If we don't recognize her, we might not understand what it's trying to advertise. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I think I read that Precious Way got cast in a sitcom and so Chanel had to be recast.  If we don't recognize her, we might not understand what it's trying to advertise. 

Oh no! Precious is the only reason I like Chanel. I hope they take care with the recast, but I'm not hopeful.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

Oh no! Precious is the only reason I like Chanel. I hope they take care with the recast, but I'm not hopeful.

Precious was such a good find. I need the recast to have that same vibrant energy. I need it. Shall I dare hope?? No. Mitigate expectations, as always. 

• Love 6

I suspected Greg was back because he liked a few Days posts and said congrats on the renewal. If he wasn't returning at some point he wouldn't do those things. Hopefully Nicole/Eric will get closure at least.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, nollf said:

Precious was such a good find. I need the recast to have that same vibrant energy. I need it. Shall I dare hope?? No. Mitigate expectations, as always. 

This! It's the energy that makes Chanel pop. I'm afraid the recast won't have that. 

That promo is everything to me. I am super excited about this show again!

• Love 6
16 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Really.

Words cannot express how much I like Xander but HATE (and not love to hate) Gwen. So...no.

Nicole/Eric? Don't care. And doomed.

I DESPISE EJ. Sami with her rapist does not make me happy. So...pass.

Brady/Chloe have potential, but Phillip will ruin it, so why bother?

Jake/Kate/Gabi? Meh.

And don't care about Paulina.

(I did like the Steve/Kayla CRUMB. But...crumb.)

So...yeah, my interest is nonexistent. Down to hate watching.

I thought it looked good.  At least I’m curious enough to watch.
Like Xander and Gwen..should be fun.

Not interested  in Eric..hate they are wasting Nicole on that guy. 🥱 

I am hoping the new actor playing EJ can do it well..but not interested in Ejami.

Hate Brady/Chloe, and agree, Philip will ruin it, which is the only thing that makes that pairing remotely interesting.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This! It's the energy that makes Chanel pop. I'm afraid the recast won't have that. 

That promo is everything to me. I am super excited about this show again!

I feel like this recast will be like the Allie and Claire ones : ( 

• Love 2
(edited)

No!  Greg Vaughn will be back?  It's summertime, wayyyyyyy too hot for a wet blanket like him. 

Unless he's gagged, tied to a bed and sinning in all the ways that he secretly enjoys I so don't want to see that sourpuss plodding around town again.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Hopefully he is not the body in the lake 

I howled lol.

I was just wondering how long GV is back. I feel like it's probably not long. I'm assuming they'll break him and Nicole up and then she can move on.

• Love 2