Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was just wondering how long GV is back. I feel like it's probably not long. I'm assuming they'll break him and Nicole up and then she can move on.

I wouldn't mind if he ushered her off the show. Her characters been played out for a minute. 

ive always been like lukewarm on her (I like Sami and Kate since forever) ans if she's just gonna be around to be w Rafe, Ava and Alli she go and they can use the salary and screen time for someone who matters 

• Love 4

Watch for Lani Price (Sal Stowers) and Eli Grant’s (Lamon Archey) first anniversary to roll around soon. However, it lands on the ribbon-cutting ceremony for Paulina’s new business. DOOL spoilers say the two events conflict. For certain, Lani will feel the need to support her dad and aunt at the event. That launch must be huge if an anniversary celebration gets squeezed out.

Sweet Jesus. It's a wedding anniversary. Go for f*cking dinner and maybe a nice walk. It doesn't have to be an all-day event.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, RunningMarket said:

Watch for Lani Price (Sal Stowers) and Eli Grant’s (Lamon Archey) first anniversary to roll around soon. However, it lands on the ribbon-cutting ceremony for Paulina’s new business. DOOL spoilers say the two events conflict. For certain, Lani will feel the need to support her dad and aunt at the event. That launch must be huge if an anniversary celebration gets squeezed out.

Sweet Jesus. It's a wedding anniversary. Go for f*cking dinner and maybe a nice walk. It doesn't have to be an all-day event.

To be fair, they are still in the honeymoon phase  at their one year anniversary so I won't roll my eyes too hard...lol

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/29/2021 at 12:53 PM, Petunia13 said:

I feel like this recast will be like the Allie and Claire ones : ( 

Allie isn't a recast(at least with the adult version)

Even though I loathe the general idea of writing off half of a pairing that wants to stay in Ericole's case I would support it because outside of her ONS with Xander there's not much life left in Nicole anymore. 

They could use her salary to bring back someone that is probably more vital to the show right now than her(and I say this as a fan)

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

To be fair, they are still in the honeymoon phase  at their one year anniversary so I won't roll my eyes too hard...lol

Not like it is their 25th anniversary. A card, a gift, and maybe dinner out?

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Not like it is their 25th anniversary. A card, a gift, and maybe dinner out?

And some loving after, it would be funny if Lani got pregnant after having twins...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was just wondering how long GV is back. I feel like it's probably not long. I'm assuming they'll break him and Nicole up and then she can move on.

That will work out.  At least it won't be a breakup at a distance.

I thought Queen Sugar was over after this season but I just looked it up and I guess it's not. I don't know why I thought that.  So GV must have filmed his stuff in between when production started up again and when Queen Sugar S6 started.  What I hope is that he doesn't pull a VK and go back and forth and back and forth. 

I don't mind Corday's vision of having characters come and go but that doesn't work when it involves a couple where they want one or both to have an active romantic/sexual life.

• Love 4

"Clyde was a terrible father, but he’s the only one Ben has. When the son turns to his dad for advice, will Clyde prove useful?"

Hell no ,why must we constantly revisit this awful character ? Like seriously? The Westons are epic fails !!! 

• Love 6
(edited)

There was really no need for EJ's return but Perhaps the new actor can win me over with his portrayal as i think James Scott is too closely associated with the role to be recast but perhaps Dan can prove me wrong.

Johnny was onscreen in 2007 so yes ,the time is right to SORAS him . Looking forward to meeting him

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Jesus Christ, that website. They basically took Kayla's line in the summer promo ("you're going to want to sit down for this") and wrote hundreds of word to say absolutely nothing. All it is them throwing ideas out there. Yet they sell it as spoilers. Soapdirt often reminds me of those sites where all I want is a recipe for banana bread but I have to wade through the person's entire life story before getting to the actual recipe. 

Save you all a click: Soapdirt doesn't know what Kayla's big news is. 

(This is NOT an attack on you, Frozendiva. I know you just bring over the news, and I appreciate you doing it.)

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

Jesus Christ, that website. They basically took Kayla's line in the summer promo ("you're going to want to sit down for this") and wrote hundreds of word to say absolutely nothing. All it is them throwing ideas out there. Yet they sell it as spoilers. Soapdirt often reminds me of those sites where all I want is a recipe for banana bread but I have to wade through the person's entire life story before getting to the actual recipe. 

Save you all a click: Soapdirt doesn't know what Kayla's big news is. 

(This is NOT an attack on you, Frozendiva. I know you just bring over the news, and I appreciate you doing it.)

I don’t bring all the stuff that is there. Some is junk and some may be mostly junk but has info on a new cast member. The story wasn’t about Kristen. Not like Kayla can realistically announce that she is having a kid!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I too find Soapdirt really fucking annoying. I never look at it because it's just a jumbled mess of horrible grammar and complete speculation. If I want speculation, I'll read it here where the posts are funny and actually readable lol.

• Love 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I don’t bring all the stuff that is there. Some is junk and some may be mostly junk but has info on a new cast member. The story wasn’t about Kristen. Not like Kayla can realistically announce that she is having a kid!

Ahh..but I feeeel like that’s it! 😮😱🤯

and fear it at the same time 😣😑

Edited by Chellfairy
Quoting meself
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, Rafael said:

"Clyde was a terrible father, but he’s the only one Ben has. When the son turns to his dad for advice, will Clyde prove useful?"

Hell no ,why must we constantly revisit this awful character ? Like seriously? The Westons are epic fails !!! 

I don't mind Clyde because unlike his son he's portrayed as the complete POS that he is  and isn't a regular character. He's one of the few villains that's portrayed correctly on this show. I actually like Ben/Clyde scenes the best if I have to watch Ben scenes.

I also have loved James Read since North and South as well..

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I also have loved James Read since North and South as well..

Then there's Murphy Michaels from Remington Steele. Poor Laura Holt (Stephanie Zimbalist), wanted by the likes of Murphy (James Read) and Mr. Steele (Pierce Brosnan)! Such a tough life. LOL!

• Love 8
On 5/28/2021 at 11:12 PM, howmanywords said:

We can hear his 'EJ' accent here..wow!

I wonder if he'll somehow get the house back. I just can't see him putting up with not being the top family member.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

I wonder if he'll somehow get the house back. I just can't see him putting up with not being the top family member.

I certainly hope so. Gabi sure as hell doesn’t deserve it. I hope he does and kicks her to the curb, and Jake along with her.

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 8
On 5/31/2021 at 9:23 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I was just wondering how long GV is back. I feel like it's probably not long. I'm assuming they'll break him and Nicole up and then she can move on.

I thought that GV had some choice words to say about the show and his experience overall so that he'd never return?  I wonder what made him change his mind?  It's not like they can throw money at him...

Also, I think the dead body and Kayla's "shocking news" will just be Dr. Snyder dead.  Zzzz... Gwen and Xander probably did it, and who cares...

• Love 4
2 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I thought that GV had some choice words to say about the show and his experience overall so that he'd never return?  I wonder what made him change his mind?  It's not like they can throw money at him...

He said he left because he felt like a glorified extra, IIRC.  He's probably popular enough with the DOOL brass to get away with saying something like that, especially if you have a take it or leave it attitude. 

My guess is that they presented him with an actual story/purpose for his return and since it looks like he'll be in S6 of Queen Sugar, this current DOOL gig probably has a firm end date.  If he were on contract, he might get six to eight weeks of a good story and then be stuck holding a cup of coffee in the background for the remainder of the contract if that's how DOOL chose to use him.  If they do that this time...oh well, he'd be free to walk soon. 

2 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Also, I think the dead body and Kayla's "shocking news" will just be Dr. Snyder dead.  Zzzz... Gwen and Xander probably did it, and who cares...

I don't know why Kayla would be telling Steve to "sit down for this" if it were Snyder's murder.  He might be interested but I doubt he'd be shocked over a man he doesn't know.

If Snyder is the victim, it'd be regrettable that, just like Charlie, it happened so quickly.  Unlike with Charlie, however, I do think they're doing a better job of setting him as a possible murder victim.  Gwen, Kate, and Tripp so far all have discrete reasons for wanting him dead.  It's not all tied up in a character (Allie) it's hard to care about.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't know why Kayla would be telling Steve to "sit down for this" if it were Snyder's murder.  He might be interested but I doubt he'd be shocked over a man he doesn't know.

Because they do that all the time, with the supposed "shocking news!" that no one then ever cares about.  They just did it a few weeks ago with Belle - she was supposed to receive shocking news, and it was... nothing?  I don't even remember what it was; it was such a big build up for a nothingburger.  Such a letdown. 

It could be someone other than Dr. Snyder, but I just picked him as an example of a character where no one would care if he's dead.

• Love 2

I am guessing it will be Dr. S in the lake (pond?) but they could have built this up more. We know he is nasty and a blackmailer, but the things that he is blackmailing about are pretty lame (well, maybe not Kate). Gwen's story is stupid and she already said that her losing the baby wasn't because of Abby. I think it will end up looking like Xander or Gwen, but am guessing it will be the mob or whoever he is dealing drugs for. I do hope that the Kate SL isn't too long. She can say that it is just because she wants to hurt Gabi and she doesn't care about Jake, but that isn't working. She just needs to get back with Roman and be done.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Because they do that all the time, with the supposed "shocking news!" that no one then ever cares about.  They just did it a few weeks ago with Belle - she was supposed to receive shocking news, and it was... nothing?  I don't even remember what it was; it was such a big build up for a nothingburger.  Such a letdown. 

I believe the "shocking" news Snyder gave Belle was that he told Jan about Belle & Shawn asking him questions about her. Or something like that. But, yeah, it was a big nonthingburger, which I suspect will also be the case with Kayla's big news.

I hope the body in the lake is not Dr. Synder because I want him to stick around for a while to antagonize Kayla and Tripp and continue to blackmail Gwen and others who need to be taken down a peg or two. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I've been meaning to ask this.   There was a spoiler a while ago that said Paulina was going to confess something to the twins.   

Did we ever get that scene?

She confessed but we didn't hear the confession. I think she said to the twins something along the lines of you know something that no one else knows.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 6/2/2021 at 3:24 PM, Irlandesa said:

Maybe Tripp will be charged with Snyder's murder.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ugh. Please no Ericole divorce :( Their big cheesy love story matters to me. It took them so long to get down the aisle. Don't ruin them over Rafe or EJ, please.

Please!

Do we have an ETA on Eric's return yet?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2