Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Days of our Lives will be preempted on Monday, May 31, 2021.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021 
Gabi retaliates against Lucas for badmouthing her. 

Wednesday, June 2, 2021 
Belle is sent to Statesville.

Thursday, June 3, 2021 
Ben accidentally triggers Jan's booby trap, putting Claire's life in danger.
Abe throws a monkey wrench into Paulina's secret plans.

Friday, June 4, 2021 
Jan, Chloe, and Philip have a dangerous showdown.
Chanel has a surprising offer for Allie.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

I also kind of hope that Abby and EJ have an affair themselves when the actress is back, because I want to see Chad’s face crack lol.

I actually like this idea.  I didn't even hate the idea of them way back when. Has anyone heard whether or not Marci is back from maternity leave? 

7 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

did Jake..err..I mean Stefan leave it to her?

It was all part of her revenge plan on Stefan.  A situation arose where she convinced him that putting assets in her name would protect them.  Then she revealed that she wasn't actually in love with him and kicked him out.  Ownership of the house hadn't reverted back when Stefan died.

4 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Ben accidentally triggers Jan's booby trap, putting Claire's life in danger.
Abe throws a monkey wrench into Paulina's secret plans.

Hee.  Of course he did.  It was created for people like him.  But two whole weeks of this? 

I gather Kristen is gone for the time being? Until she's not.

• Love 2

#DAYS Spoilers Week of May 31st
Jack asks Xander to move in.
Kate is determined to keep Dr. Snyder from telling her secret.
Jan orders Claire to do away with Chloe!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm loving all of this very much.

Julie will love yet another Jack pity case moving in lol

And Kate faking blind to hang on to Jake? Beneath her frankly 

• Love 7

I wonder if Jack asks Jennifer if its ok for Xander to move in.. if she says yes I like to know the reasoning for that one. If he were married to Sarah I could get it but that's not the case.

I think this is to set up a Xander/Gwen pairing which Jack will be predictably opposed to(although I don't know why tbh).

I hope this means with Abby gone that Chad won't be on as much.

Kate is not above faking blindness to keep a man the man being Jake is another story.

I like Dr. Snyder being a dastardly doctor I hope it stays that way.  The show hasn't had one in a while and could open up other storylines like he wants to take Kayla's job then Steve finds out he's a drug dealer etc.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

#DAYS Spoilers Week of May 31st
Jack asks Xander to move in.

A new boarding house!

I feel like the housing situation in Salem is like a corporate takeover with some of the bigger houses picking up more and more characters.

Eventually Steve & Kayla and John & Marlena are likely going to be absorbed into a house.  Where do they go?  The Hortons? The Kiriakis mansion? Dimera Mansion?  Or The Salem Inn?

Edited by Irlandesa
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

She's been letting him live in the Dimera house while not being a Dimera for free and he's going to badmouth her?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Artsda said:

She's been letting him live in the Dimera house while not being a Dimera for free and he's going to badmouth her?

I mean, Chad and Abby have done worse to her and she lets them live there for free. Why not Lucas?

• Love 3

It's all moronic anyhow because they said Stefan got the crib due to being DiMera CEO & since then Gabi has had it and been CEO,  the douchbag Chad got the job, than other douchbag Jake. 

I don't think even Ron remembers or cares at this point. They need to utilize their sets better than having everyone live on top each other in 3 houses and a motel. Then talk about how incredibly rich and bougie they are 🙄I watch novellas they need to it show homes of some of these weirdos and have them run into, fight, sex, ect at a cheap spa set or health club where it'd make sense they'd cross paths constantly. 

• Love 4
(edited)
23 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Or her father! Nope gotta keep her in Ben's orbit. Wait let me guess, I bet he rescues her right?!

But let's talk about Brady growing a brain and no longer thinking with his dick. I shall watch Kristen getting dumped an obscene amount of times!

Well...unfortunately, the Salem PD pales in comparison to the vigilante crew. Can’t count on Rafe, Shawn, Eli to get the job done. 😑 So Ben may be the better bet! But of course Claire called him. She’s needy, clingy, and obsessive., and obviously not over her feelings of inferiority  to Ciara. 🙄😖

I’m hopeful for Brady..but he just got out of surgery, has a head wound and the anesthesia hasn’t worn off yet. But still, we can only hope. Maybe the bump on the head knocked some permanent sense into the guy.

1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

It's all moronic anyhow because they said Stefan got the crib due to being DiMera CEO & since then Gabi has had it and been CEO,  the douchbag Chad got the job, than other douchbag Jake. 

THIS! ❣️

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 3

Wow.  The current head count of Hortons is pretty low.  Other than Julie and I guess Shawn and Claire via Hope (who seem much more Brady than Horton anyway), who is there?

Technically I guess we can count in Abigail's kids but they've become a vanishing breed.  

Of course what the Hortons lack in body count they make up for in noise thanks to Julie uncloseable mouth.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, boes said:

Wow.  The current head count of Hortons is pretty low.  Other than Julie and I guess Shawn and Claire via Hope (who seem much more Brady than Horton anyway), who is there?

Technically I guess we can count in Abigail's kids but they've become a vanishing breed.  

Of course what the Hortons lack in body count they make up for in noise thanks to Julie uncloseable mouth.

Isn’t Lucas a Horton? I thought he was Bill’s son. (Again, my memory failing 😖) I don’t even know if Bill was a Horton LOL..before my faithful watching of the show.
Sooo true @ Julies mouth! That counts for a whole gaggle of Horton’s! 

• Love 2

Yes Lucas is a Horton via Bill. 

Bill is Tom/Alice's kid. 

I'm not sure what Lucas does to Gabi that would deserve her wrath as he's the grandfather of her child but it might be Kate related?

2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I don't think even Ron remembers or cares at this point. They need to utilize their sets better than having everyone live on top each other in 3 houses and a motel. Then talk about how incredibly rich and bougie they are 🙄I watch novellas they need to it show homes of some of these weirdos and have them run into, fight, sex, ect at a cheap spa set or health club where it'd make sense they'd cross paths constantly. 

Why can't they make one of these sets an apartment complex and just switch out the furniture nobody believes these people are living large at this point.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

Isn’t Lucas a Horton? I thought he was Bill’s son. (Again, my memory failing 😖) I don’t even know if Bill was a Horton LOL..before my faithful watching of the show.
Sooo true @ Julies mouth! That counts for a whole gaggle of Horton’s! 

You're right!  I forgot about Lucas being a Horton, which is pretty pathetic of me since that's his last name.

• LOL 4
28 minutes ago, boes said:

You're right!  I forgot about Lucas being a Horton, which is pretty pathetic of me since that's his last name.

Ah yes, he changed from Roberts to Horton out of spite because he was sick of Kate meddling in his love life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

It says that Lucas badmouths Gabi, so I guess it might be something to do with the Jake situation. Although if she kicks him out I will laugh since she let Kate and Jake live there while they were hooking up and she was still in love with him, not to mention she lets Abby and Chad live there despite all their bad blood. Lucas talking shit about her seems way less of a “betrayal” than any of that stuff.

If Lucas does get kicked out I guess he could take up Xander’s now-vacant room at the Salem Inn, or else move in to the K mansion with Phillip. It would be funny if Jen got pissed at Jack letting Xander and Gwen move into the H house so she told Lucas he could bunk there too.

But the retaliation might not be related to his living situation. Gabi and Rafe were talking about Lucas and his weirdness with the whole Kristen thing. It could be that she figures out the Lumi affair and outs them. EJ shows up soon so maybe she rats them out to EJ which causes him to come back to Salem?

Edited by bubble sparkly
  • Love 3

Too bad Will won’t be around when his parents affair is revealed.   That could have been fun.   
   I keep checking in here hoping there will be a spoiler about poor Sarah.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Why can't they make one of these sets an apartment complex and just switch out the furniture nobody believes these people are living large at this point.

I mean, I assume they have like no money and that's why. Although, they should have maybe used the money they used to redecorate the Dimera and Kirakis rooms to do this. That would have probably been a better use of that money.

10 hours ago, tribeca said:

I keep checking in here hoping there will be a spoiler about poor Sarah.  

I'm very surprised we haven't heard anything about LG being back yet. With Kristen being found out it makes no sense that no one is going to find out or at least wonder about Sarah. Especially since you'd think someone would call Rex to tell him Kate is injured.

• Love 7

That's my point when was the last time we saw the K mansion that could've been used as an apartment complex. Same with not expanding the D-mansion instead they could've added another set. 

However I think they expanded the Dimera mansion because they're adding more Dimeras.

• Love 2

It's pretty nonsensical that Xander would move into the Horton home, but if it gives us more Jack & Xander scenes I'm okay with it.

If Gabi kicks Lucas out of the DiMansion, then the logical step would be for him to also move into the Horton house, but I'm sure he'll move into the Salem Inn instead. Heaven forbid the show remember he's the oldest male Horton on the show and that his sister owns the family abode. 

If Kristen leaves the show via "fleeing town" instead of going back to Statesville, then it would make sense that she runs off to the secret DiMera island where she stashed Sarah. That way when Kristen inevitable returns to Salem she can bring Sarah (brainwashed? amnesiac?) back with her. Not out of the goodness of her heart, of course, but as part of some scheme against people in Salem. Kind of like Eve did with Jack. 

How the hell can they send Belle to Statesville without a trial and conviction? She should sit in the Salem jail awaiting trial. I guess in Salem, the DA can just send people straight to Statesville.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I mean, Chad and Abby have done worse to her and she lets them live there for free. Why not Lucas?

It's the Dimera house and they're at least Dimera's. It's Chad's family home, his children's family home.

Lucas is living there because? His mother is a Dimera widow? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, I assume they have like no money and that's why. Although, they should have maybe used the money they used to redecorate the Dimera and Kirakis rooms to do this. That would have probably been a better use of that money.

I'm very surprised we haven't heard anything about LG being back yet. With Kristen being found out it makes no sense that no one is going to find out or at least wonder about Sarah. Especially since you'd think someone would call Rex to tell him Kate is injured.

Maggie would wonder why she hasn’t heard from her. Sarah may still have some of her things in her hospital locker. Would they keep them in storage until she contacts the hospital? She wouldn’t want her clothing?

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Didn't Vivian got to prison without a trial or anything?

She sure did. Now there will be 2 Salemites in Statesville without ever had a trial. If the show said that Vivian and Belle made a plea deal instead of having a trial, then maybe I'd buy them being sent to Statesville. But as it is, I never heard that about Vivian and I doubt we're hear anything of the sort regarding Belle. 

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

She sure did. Now there will be 2 Salemites in Statesville without ever had a trial. If the show said that Vivian and Belle made a plea deal instead of having a trial, then maybe I'd buy them being sent to Statesville. But as it is, I never heard that about Vivian and I doubt we're hear anything of the sort regarding Belle. 

I get we're supposed to suspend belief cuz it's a soap,  but literally every situation is so dumbed down & preposterous it's like watching a Disney sitcom

Edited by Petunia13
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, methodwriter85 said:

Apparently new EJ's first airdate is June 9th.

It'll be interesting to see what he does. Hopefully he can act. 

He was excellent on Spartacus and that was with an essentially made up dialect that they all spoke. His character was a Gaul who lost his brother in the gladiator ring and ended up in a sweet same sex relationship. One of the stand outs in the cast that had some really well known actors. I think he will be wonderful as EJ. 

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

He went to Peru on vacation smoked something and lost his mind.  I find it pretty sad..

It's honestly a loss because I think he was a wonderful actor, and I think he could have done well in primetime dramas. Not to mention all the streamers that exist now. I think he could have wound up in something if he didn't go coco for cocoa puffs.

Here's hoping Daniel fills in Jame's shoes well!

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Maggie would wonder why she hasn’t heard from her. Sarah may still have some of her things in her hospital locker. Would they keep them in storage until she contacts the hospital? She wouldn’t want her clothing?

They really didn't even put in the bare minimum of effort with Sarah's exit.

• Love 2
On 5/22/2021 at 2:34 PM, Petunia13 said:

No one has a TV!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Lucas can always move in with Sami.  

But Sami doesn't have her own place, she lives with Marlena. And wouldn't that raise EJ's suspicions to see his wife's ex-husband living with her and her family? You're probably right, though, if Lucas doesn't move into the Salem Inn, he'll probably go live in Marlena's ever expanding apartment.

15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

No effort or thought put into it at all. Sarah has just vanished and no one in her family or friends or colleagues has wondered aloud where she went. Such a shame to do a legacy character (Mickey Horton's daughter, FFS) so dirty.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, boes said:

Haha! It’s not pathetic!

But welcome to my world..do it all the time!!

I can’t even remember current peeps names!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

4 HOURS AGO,  FROZENDIVA SAID: 

Maggie would wonder why she hasn’t heard from her. 

WHERE IS MAGGIE ?? Where is Victor?

True, the effort is/was non-existent! 😖😣

• Love 2
On 5/22/2021 at 12:25 PM, brisbydog said:

Spoilers Week of May 31st #DAYS
Chanel shares her business proposal with Lani.
Tripp witnesses a tense exchange between Gwen and Dr Snyder.
Julie unloads on Xander.

It seems everyone's speculation was correct. It seems Tripp will be the one to uncover that Gwen is lying. With Abby offscreen, I'm not certain how much I should care.

I know Julie annoys a lot of people, but I can't wait to see Julie vs. Xander.

On 5/22/2021 at 6:24 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes Lucas is a Horton via Bill. 

Bill is Tom/Alice's kid. 

There's also Eli and his kids ( and Lani by marriage) for Hortons. Ben is a Horton by marriage, and there's also Allie and her kid. 

Also, Holly may be considered an honorary Horton. I know Danial had a Horton ornament for being Maggie's son, but I can't remember if Holly ever received one. I don't believe she or Nicole have been to an ornament hanging since Holly's birth.

On 5/22/2021 at 12:34 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Kate is not above faking blindness to keep a man the man being Jake is another story.

I like Dr. Snyder being a dastardly doctor I hope it stays that way.  The show hasn't had one in a while and could open up other storylines like he wants to take Kayla's job then Steve finds out he's a drug dealer etc.

While I'm indifferent to Dr. Snyder, I do think he feels an important niche in Soap Operas. Villainous doctors open the door to so many storyline possibilities. I wish the actor was a little more commanding on screen, but he's getting the job done.

As for your comment about Jake and Kate, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

How the hell can they send Belle to Statesville without a trial and conviction? She should sit in the Salem jail awaiting trial.

Yes, but then she’d miss  “ice cream sundae “ day!!

Edited by Chellfairy
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

Formerly known? Has he changed his name?

Sort of. He doesnt actually use his name on social media or his website, he just goes by "The Whisper Within". He signs his name that way as well when he writes quotes. It's just all so odd.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Sort of. He doesnt actually use his name on social media or his website, he just goes by "The Whisper Within". He signs his name that way as well when he writes quotes. It's just all so odd.

I just googled him and read a little bit on his website, and now I'm afraid that the authorities will be knocking on my door at any minute... how bizarre.  (To anyone reading - I'm not in a cult!  I promise!)

I don't understand why Jack cares about Xander?  And how many more people can really live in that house?  In the real world, no one lives like they do in soaps.  I don't know anyone who just takes in strays like Jack or John and Marlena...

NOT looking forward to Kristen returning!  Ugh.

As for Hortons, there are still a fair amount that actually have Horton blood - Jennifer, Abby, her kids, Julie, Shawn, Claire, Lucas, Allie, Henry, Eli and his kids...  but yes, where is Maggie??  She is still technically on the show, right?  She can be on without Victor.  Though she's not a Horton by blood, she's the matriarch of the Horton family IMO (not Julie) and needs to be seen more.

• Love 4