Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RedElf said:

I'm seeing interviews with Diedre Hall where she says Marlena is going to be involved in a major story that may make her fans unhappy.

What! Divorcing John perhaps. Nah.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

I'm seeing interviews with Diedre Hall where she says Marlena is going to be involved in a major story that may make her fans unhappy.

An affair with Ben?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

Oh that doesn't sound good!  I really like the stability of Marlena/John and Kayla/Steve and don't want either of their relationships fucked with.  Good writers could create stories for them that don't involve marital strife, which is what I fear she means. :-(

• Love 6
2 hours ago, RedElf said:

Did you get the impression that she was upset by what is to come?  I am one of the few people on here who likes Marlena and I hope that Ron does not destroy her as a character.  That smug asshole is an expert on that...

• Love 5
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Did you get the impression that she was upset by what is to come?  I am one of the few people on here who likes Marlena and I hope that Ron does not destroy her as a character.  That smug asshole is an expert on that...

Here’s an article with a video of Deidre being interviewed on it. 
https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/news/602893/days-of-our-lives-deidre-hall-fears-fan-reaction-new-marlena-story-interview/

Edited by TenaciousWarrior
  • Useful 1

Well I haven't cared about Marlena in years so I can't imagine myself being that bothered by it.

She will probably get repossessed by the devil. I don't think they would breakup Jarlena tbh. Plus Ron loves ripping off the JER years.

• Love 4

Monday, July 12, 2021 
Theo shares exciting news with Chad.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021 
Chanel admits to Allie she might have feelings for her.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 
Gabi concocts a devious plot with Jake.

Thursday, July 15, 2021 

Friday, July 16, 2021 
Brady invites Chloe to Eric and Nicole's party. 
Sami tries to hammer out a deal with Xander.
Lucas and Philip strategize how to blow up EJ and Sami’s marriage.   

• Love 1
4 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Because he's desperate for a story? 

I wanted to laugh at this but it’s so damn true that I don’t  know whether to laugh or cry!

maybe it’ll start a good ole DiMera-Kiriakis rivalry again, but with Lucas involved..😣😫..but it still may be ..fun..er cute? Ah, hell, we’re doomed with this writing crew

Philip needs a win here sometime soon.

Guess l’lll just sit over there and cry ..

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

[Marlena] will probably get repossessed by the devil.

Into it.

Sami tries to hammer out a deal with Xander.
Lucas and Philip strategize how to blow up EJ and Sami’s marriage.   

I'm into all of this. 

I really hope the new actress brings the energy PW does and I hope she has chem with Allie and Tripp. I'm really into this triangle situation but I'm afraid the new actress is gonna kill my enjoyment of it. Does anyone remember when the new actress starts airing?

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Into it.

I'm into all of this. 

I really hope the new actress brings the energy PW does and I hope she has chem with Allie and Tripp. I'm really into this triangle situation but I'm afraid the new actress is gonna kill my enjoyment of it. Does anyone remember when the new actress starts airing?

Tuesday 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

More spoilers 

(Mon) 07-12-2021 
Julie interrupts an intimate moment between Xander and Gwen. 
Bonnie confides in Kayla about a surprise she has in store for Justin. 
Theo shares exciting news with Chad. 
Ben and Ciara clash when they both want to hire Justin. 

(Tues) 07-13-2021 
Lani tells Paulina she's cutting her out of her life. 
Marlena and John try to cheer up Abe. 
Bonnie is hurt when Justin turns her down. 

(Wed) 07-14-2021 
Sami's secret isn't so safe after all. 
Nicole receives a huge surprise from a loved one. 
Chanel has an awkward encounter with Allie and Tripp. 

(Thurs) 07-15-2021 
Eric and Nicole share a joyous reunion. 
To get the goods on Nicole, Sami tempts Xander with an offer. 
Lucas tells Philip about his affair with Sami. 
Eli grills Gwen about Snyder's death. 

• Useful 1

Why would Ben and Ciara clash over Justin when Justin is Ciara's cousin and has a great relationship with her? Why doesn't he just ask Marlena to get Belle to represent him? Considering how much Justin loses, that's a better plan.

Why would Chloe need Brady to invite her to a party Nicole is hosting? I'm really annoyed at how the show is positioning the Nicole/Chloe friendship.

Is Philip so desperate for a storyline that he's entering the Lumi/Ejami triangle. How dreadful!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Why would Ben and Ciara clash over Justin when Justin is Ciara's cousin and has a great relationship with her?

I'm guessing it's because Justin was his criminal lawyer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Putting Phillip in EJ Sami storyline puts him back in Gabi orbit.  Gabi works for him but I don’t think they have shared any scenes since she started sleeping with jake.  

if Belle was Bens lawyer then Claire would be involved and no one wants that lol. 

• Love 3

I guess every party is a big reveal... granted Sami is doing me a favor as I don't care for Ericole but I don't think I can roll my eyes hard enough at the hypocrisy of Sami.

There's a reason why I hated her for decades beyond hogging all the Brady spotlight.

• Love 7

I am more sympathetic to Nicole. She has been a parent to both Allie and Henry, along with Holly. Unless Sami and Lucas are helping out a bit financially, Nicole has also financially taken care of three kids - including Alllie. She also has a job. Her true love husband of a week seemingly abandoned her, kept cancelling any plans to see her, made little effort if any to get her to visit him. After the last dump from him, she was hurt, her friends were not around and she did something stupid. She admitted that and has shown some growth. 

Maybe St. Eric will admit that he has been having an affair.

• Love 10
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe St. Eric will admit that he has been having an affair.

Unless the Virgin Mary has set up an online dating profile, I doubt Eric would be able to find anyone he'd think was good enough.  "Holier than thou" isn't A great descriptor to use on OK Cupid.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, boes said:

Unless the Virgin Mary has set up an online dating profile, I doubt Eric would be able to find anyone he'd think was good enough.  "Holier than thou" isn't A great descriptor to use on OK Cupid.

He would probably ask her to give evidence of Immaculate Conception.

• LOL 5
10 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why would one necessarily equal the other?

Well wasn't Clare set up to be Ben's love interest with Ciara not around? 

If Isabelle Durant isn't around, that means Claire isn't around unless the previous actress comes back.  And if Ciara isn't around either, then what's Ben doing?  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Her true love husband of a week seemingly abandoned her, kept cancelling any plans to see her, made little effort if any to get her to visit him.

He did not abandon her. Nicole was the one who pushed him to go to Africa in the first place. And, why is it up to him to get her to visit him. Couldn't she have made arrangements on her own if she misses her husband that much?

12 hours ago, boes said:

All he'd have to do was put up a picture of that face and I think most women would get over the supposed "holier than thou" thing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I know that there is supposed to be this great love between Ben and Ciara, but I don't like how the whole story is driven by the privilege VK has to come and go as she pleases. We know the couple is end game, but by the time they get around to it, those people who care will be over it. I think she needs to commit or to leave and then let the story move on or recast the role. It's like she is holding the show hostage and she is just not that good!

• Love 12
11 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

He did not abandon her. Nicole was the one who pushed him to go to Africa in the first place. And, why is it up to him to get her to visit him. Couldn't she have made arrangements on her own if she misses her husband that much?

All he'd have to do was put up a picture of that face and I think most women would get over the supposed "holier than thou" thing.

Eric was supposed to be gone only 3-4 months. If he was gone a year or so, maybe things would have been written differently. I think Nicole tried to visit him or the plane broke down or whatever. Then the contract was extended and extended again. Poor guy couldn’t even fly to Europe to meet up with his wife there. May have been better to have Eric try to come home and that the never fixed plane crashed and he is missing. Or he was kidnapped.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Eric was supposed to be gone only 3-4 months. If he was gone a year or so, maybe things would have been written differently. I think Nicole tried to visit him or the plane broke down or whatever. Then the contract was extended and extended again. Poor guy couldn’t even fly to Europe to meet up with his wife there. May have been better to have Eric try to come home and that the never fixed plane crashed and he is missing. Or he was kidnapped.

It is nonsense that Nicole couldn't get another flight. There isn't just one plane that goes to the Congo. They have multiple flights. Daily. She has money and could easily buy a ticket at last minute, full-priced fare. And if she still couldn't get a flight, she is friends with Brady who could have arranged for the Titan jet to take her over there. John would have been happy to charter a plane for her.

She had options. 

So  not sorry for her at all.

• Love 7