Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm excited for the Claire/Xander scenes. I enjoy this Xander lol. Plus, I just wanna see Claire do something other than embarrass herself over Ben.

I am just bored with drunk Xander. I am wondering if the spoiler that Nicole confides in him means it is actually Nicole. I can't see her unloading her woes on Xander, but I can see Kristen in a Nicole mask doing it for some convulated reason. Seriously bitch, just wear a Chloe mask, say you are leaving town, and dump her on the island. Could have done this on day 1 and spared Sarah and Kate this dumb crap

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I am just bored with drunk Xander. I am wondering if the spoiler that Nicole confides in him means it is actually Nicole. I can't see her unloading her woes on Xander, but I can see Kristen in a Nicole mask doing it for some convulated reason. Seriously bitch, just wear a Chloe mask, say you are leaving town, and dump her on the island. Could have done this on day 1 and spared Sarah and Kate this dumb crap

You're right.  All this stupid "Susan" crap and schemes could have EASILY been avoided.  If she was trying to be a "better" person, the minute Sarah found out who she was, rather than doing what she did to her, she could have asked Rolf for some magic drug to make Sarah forget the last few days (I know he doesn't have one but if he can make masks that not only change your face but body type and voice I'm sure he could do this in his sleep.)  Meanwhile, she could get rid of Chloe, go back and let Susan out of prison and then let Sarah surface.   She could be found wandering around with a minor injury that would "explain" the loss of memory for the last few days.  Done.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

You're right.  All this stupid "Susan" crap and schemes could have EASILY been avoided.  If she was trying to be a "better" person, the minute Sarah found out who she was, rather than doing what she did to her, she could have asked Rolf for some magic drug to make Sarah forget the last few days (I know he doesn't have one but if he can make masks that not only change your face but body type and voice I'm sure he could do this in his sleep.)  Meanwhile, she could get rid of Chloe, go back and let Susan out of prison and then let Sarah surface.   She could be found wandering around with a minor injury that would "explain" the loss of memory for the last few days.  Done.

She is not a better person at all though. Remember her glee prancing around in Sarah's wedding dress humming 'here comes the bride', and now mocking Kate at how fast Jake will run to Gabi? She LOVES being evil. And I am SOOOO glad Nicole describes her to Brady exactly how she is, a sociopath murderer.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

She is not a better person at all though. Remember her glee prancing around in Sarah's wedding dress humming 'here comes the bride', and now mocking Kate at how fast Jake will run to Gabi? She LOVES being evil. And I am SOOOO glad Nicole describes her to Brady exactly how she is, a sociopath murderer.

Oh, I agree completely that she isn't a better person.  It's just that we've had to spend how long listening to Brady and now Marlena blathering on about how motherhood has magically changed her into this wonderful person who was determined to do better.   Not to mention Lani basically giving her a free pass for any terrible thing she's done,

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Nicole is gonna cheat on her husband w her rapist. Cool! 

OT but AZ is a traditionally attractive woman who was a professional model. So it's interesting her hair styles, makeup and fashion misses, miss so hard. 

Actually Xander never raped her(in fact they never had sexual relations of any kind). I mean he tried to get her to sleep with him Nicole refused and that was the end of it. 

I do agree they style her terribly. I think the last time I enjoyed her style was when she was married to EJ(both times) and before that was when she was with JA's Eric in the 90s.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3

Nicole sleeps with Xander but Gabi/Jake make love (even though we know there's no "love" between them in their scenes tbh)

That's funny to me.

I'm not much of an Ericole fan but I don't get why they didn't

1) Recast Eric

2) Kill him off(at least sleeping with Xander afterwards is slightly more believable)

However if they wanted Nicole to stray EJ/Nicole having a revisit makes way more sense since they have past history.

That being said while this makes Nicole look terrible at least this has drama because the alternative apparently is a stuffed bear and Rafe.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm not much of an Ericole fan but I don't get why they didn't

1) Recast Eric

2) Kill him off(at least sleeping with Xander afterwards is slightly more believable)

Having Nicole sleep with Xander will destroy her relationship with Eric because Eric HATES Xander and can be awfully judgy when Nicole betrays/hurts him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I really wish they weren't doing Jake/Gabi. Jake in general just doesn't work for me. Especially now that they have him being all manhandle-y.

I'm basically over Nicole but I'm mildly interested in this Xander hookup. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

If it was being played better, it could be a funny ongoing story line of "where did so-and-so go?" as more and more Salemites go missing. * cut to all of them in the DiMera wine cellar * But instead we're stuck with Kristen who is doing this out of twu wuv. The same twu wuv that had Ben about to inject Ciara against her wishes. 

• Love 5

It’s ridiculous that Kristin has now kidnapped 4 people (including Lucas and Sami next week), and used her magic masks to impersonate 2 of them and meddle in their lives, yet she won’t go after Chloe, her actual enemy. Like, WTF? If she wanted Chloe away from Brady I don’t get why she decided blackmailing Sami was a better plan than just doing to Chloe what she did to Sarah.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

It’s ridiculous that Kristin has now kidnapped 4 people (including Lucas and Sami next week), and used her magic masks to impersonate 2 of them and meddle in their lives, yet she won’t go after Chloe, her actual enemy. Like, WTF? If she wanted Chloe away from Brady I don’t get why she decided blackmailing Sami was a better plan than just doing to Chloe what she did to Sarah.

None of it makes sense unless you assume Kristen is insane. Which, well...

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
23 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

If it was being played better, it could be a funny ongoing story line of "where did so-and-so go?" as more and more Salemites go missing. * cut to all of them in the DiMera wine cellar * But instead we're stuck with Kristen who is doing this out of twu wuv. The same twu wuv that had Ben about to inject Ciara against her wishes. 

Oh and Kristen having to keep changing masks depending on who she needs to impersonate.  That would be a hilarious way to wrap this stupid story.

When's the last time someone had sex on this show without being drunk first? 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

When's the last time someone had sex on this show without being drunk first? 

I think Lucas and Sami were just gorging on potato chips?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, brisbydog said:

I think Lucas and Sami were just gorging on potato chips?

Yeah.  That's the duo I thought of.  It just feels like there have been  a lot of drunken hookups lately.

Edited by Irlandesa

Week of May 17th #Days 
Xander is tempted to revert to his lethal ways.
Chanel and Eli have an awkward encounter.
Kristen pleads with Lani to turn a blind eye.
Ben confides in Claire when he gets upsetting news from Ciara

Just once Lani, do your damn job

• Love 6
21 hours ago, nilyank said:

Having Nicole sleep with Xander will destroy her relationship with Eric because Eric HATES Xander and can be awfully judgy when Nicole betrays/hurts him. 

In this case it would be warranted considering the circumstances. Then again Nicole can bring up Eric killed Holly's father drunk and she forgave him that should've destroyed them more than her sleeping with Xander. 

I don't care for Lumi as a couple either they work as co-parents/schemers/friends nothing more. 

I never bought Sami wanting Lucas the way she has wanted other men on this show. He was the fall back guy and he's willing to play that role. I want more for him sadly he and the show clearly don't.

Please, PLEASE somehow let Kristen leave in a pine box and let the citizens of Salem dance on her grave (or roll on it and laugh gleefully a la Vivian over Carly's grave).

Even better if Rachel grows up thinking Chloe is Mommy. The ULTIMATE FU to the psycho that is Kristen.

• Love 14

So, what do you all think about that spoilerish post above that says that Paulina is really Lani's mother? How would that work with Abe being her father? So Lani and Chanel would be half-sisters instead of cousins. All I know is that if this gives Lani more storylines, I say NO.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think it was Tamara who just made  up she ever had Abe's kid. I mean we never saw a blood test just Lani showing up claiming to be Abe's kid and believed it. 

I will say this makes Tamara not look nearly as awful for keeping Lani from Abe  all these years if this turns out to be true. I get why Celeste kept Lexie from Stefano but Abe is like the best man in Salem history makes zero sense to keep this from him especially since he wasn't married etc. I even get why Faye kept Brandon from Abe given her circumstances.

However Jumping the Broom did this plot a lot better... I feel they just made this up out of thin air ignoring that Marlena recognized Lani because she looked like Tamara.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3

I'm so burned out on stories about parentage now that I just don't care.

Is Jake more interesting for being Viv's son? No. Is Gwen for being Jack's daughter? No. At this point, they could reveal that Abe is Paulina's son and I wouldn't bat an eye.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I agree there are no stakes to these sort of stories anymore which is a shame because some of the best storylines Days ever did came out of this.

Bo being Victor's son, Lucas being Bill's son, Mike being Bill's son. 

I even liked Brandon being Abe's 

This won't make much of an impact like so many others in recent years.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I agree there are no stakes to these sort of stories anymore which is a shame because some of the best storylines Days ever did came out of this.

Bo being Victor's son, Lucas being Bill's son, Mike being Bill's son. 

I even liked Brandon being Abe's 

This won't make much of an impact like so many others in recent years.

Lucas being Bill's son did nothing for the character and limited his romantic possibilities as a character. The father/son dynamic between Victor and Lucas was much more intriguing and the show abandoned it after Kate and Victor broke up.  The show never developed the Lucas/Bill dynamic and the same goes for Lucas relationships with Jennifer, Mike , Sarah, Hope e.t.c. Lucas has never had a storyline as a Horton.  I wished it had been reveal that Lucas father was a shady character that Kate got with and perhaps he could have come to town to cause trouble between Kate and Victor back when they were a dynamic couple.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Lucas being Bill's son did nothing for the character and limited his romantic possibilities as a character. The father/son dynamic between Victor and Lucas was much more intriguing and the show abandoned it after Kate and Victor broke up.  The show never developed the Lucas/Bill dynamic and the same goes for Lucas relationships with Jennifer, Mike , Sarah, Hope e.t.c. Lucas has never had a storyline as a Horton.  I wished it had been reveal that Lucas father was a shady character that Kate got with and perhaps he could have come to town to cause trouble between Kate and Victor back when they were a dynamic couple.  

While you have a point there I liked it because at the time I thought the reveal was really good(way better than the Gwen stuff) I never understood why they didn't bring Bill back to be a Horton Patriarch(especially after Mickey died) then again he's a Horton male and the show doesn't like them much.  They could've delved more into Bill/Jennifer/Lucas/Kate/Laura.  

I say Lucas/Jennifer had some relationship even to a lesser extent Lucas/JJ(although they abandoned it for Daniel/JJ) however both of those could've been a lot better tbh.

• Love 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

While you have a point there I liked it because at the time I thought the reveal was really good(way better than the Gwen stuff) I never understood why they didn't bring Bill back to be a Horton Patriarch(especially after Mickey died) then again he's a Horton male and the show doesn't like them much.  They could've delved more into Bill/Jennifer/Lucas/Kate/Laura.  

I say Lucas/Jennifer had some relationship even to a lesser extent Lucas/JJ(although they abandoned it for Daniel/JJ) however both of those could've been a lot better tbh.

It just annoys me when they make everybody related without a purpose like when Bo was revealed to be Victor's and it drove stories for Bo and Papa Shawn while putting a spotlight on their complicated father/son relationship. I also liked it because it gave Bo a story outside of Hope. 

Everybody being related is done too much just like coming back from the dead.  It is just more lazy and unimaginative writing from Ron.

I don't care about Lani and I care even less about her lineage.  She would have been better as an antagonist for Shelle and could have bonded with Abe without him being her dad. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2
On 5/7/2021 at 12:25 AM, DisneyBoy said:

At least Xander/Nicole/Eric have major history. This could have been a huge storyline for Nic. Why do I think it'll be a blip?

I don't think Nicole will be happy if she finds out that Xander is working with Kristin.