Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)
57 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

This is reminding me I did not miss Kate and her plot this past week

image.png.1ef975e8197af7cb63e6c0e2c1b6238c.png

Thanks for these, brisbydog.

I don't like Kate playing games to hold onto that bargain basement old boytoy Jake and I like even less anything Justin and Bonnie.  Bonnie Lockhart has always been like nails on a chalkboard to me and now that Adrienne is dead and all we have is Bonnie she is even more intolerable.  

Justin looks like a pathetic dweeb to be dating this woman who made Adrienne's life a living hell and Bonnie is just repulsive.  And so not funny or entertaining - though I'd be willing to see her matched up with a woodchipper.

It's past time to either bring back Adrienne - I don't care how - and put Bonnie into deep freeze.

Edited by boes
  • Love 10
(edited)

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

This is reminding me I did not miss Kate and her plot this past week

image.png.1ef975e8197af7cb63e6c0e2c1b6238c.png

May EJ expose Jake /Stefan as frauds conjured up by Andre DiMera when he tag teamed with Vivian to help him usurp Chad and in exchange for Vivian's help ( she recruited the con artists ),Andre is expected to  return Jonesy's/Stefano's  treasures to Vivian . 

There you have it . We got Chad ,Johnny and EJ plus Tony.

We dont need Jake being a DiMera. 

May EJ also do us all a favour by whacking Clyde. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

I've never liked EJ but I'm hoping he does oust Jake as CEO and takes the mansion back from Gabi. Jake has been a DiMera for all of one year and Gabi only owns the mansion because her dead husband left it to her; the husband who was only a DiMera for a few short years before dying and (if memory serves) never even knew Stefano. It just rubs me the wrong way that Stefano's legacy is currently in the hands of people that had no real connection to him. At least with EJ, there is a long established history between him and Stefano and the DiMera legacy. But I suspect that with EJ, Johnny, Tony, and possibly Chad ganging up on poor little Jake, somehow Jake will out-savvy all of them and end up the winner with Gabi by his side. 

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

But I suspect that with EJ, Johnny, Tony, and possibly Chad ganging up on poor little Jake, somehow Jake will out-savvy all of them and end up the winner with Gabi by his side. 

I think you're probably right and that is how it will actually go. The ludicrousness of it is just so perfect to me I love it lol.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, nollf said:

Whoever "wins" I just want it to be a woman, but, uh. Hmm. Unlikely.

Umm.. that would most likely be Kate, then. And I’d most definitely be in for that, only if she chucks Jake out on his bum… otherwise….dare I say Vivian?? 😀😧

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Chellfairy said:

He’s definitely not even close to James, but maybe, hopefully, it’ll go well

I just hope he has a thick skin because soap fans can be brutal on social media. I still remember the savagery towards Guy Wilson.

• Love 2

Monday, June 21, 2021
Xander advises Nicole find leverage over Sami.
Philip makes Chloe a surprising offer. 

Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Steve offers to help Kayla get answers about Snyder. 

Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Paulina delivers stunning news to Lani.

Thursday, June 24, 2021
Lucas and Rafe bond over their mutual hatred of EJ.

Friday, June 25, 2021
Jake tries to ensure he has Kate's vote.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, nollf said:

Whoever "wins" I just want it to be a woman, but, uh. Hmm. Unlikely.

This. 

13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I'm not going to read this obviously but how the hell are Gwen and Xander star crossed lol?

8 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Lucas and Rafe bond over their mutual hatred of EJ.

This sounds fun. Lucas makes anyone infinitely more watchable for me.

5 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Love that Xander is busy with Nicole and Gwen's blackmail plots

Same. He works so much better for me this way than being schmoopy and boring with Sarah.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This. 

I'm not going to read this obviously but how the hell are Gwen and Xander star crossed lol?

This sounds fun. Lucas makes anyone infinitely more watchable for me.

Same. He works so much better for me this way than being schmoopy and boring with Sarah.

I suffered through that article. I can see Xander and Gwen having a short fling.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I wonder if this is how Kate pays him back and dumps him and votes for EJ, thus ending the fake blindness drama?

That would be fun lol.

11 hours ago, tribeca said:

All the guys can fight over Dimera then Sydney can swoop In and take over everything.  

Another great idea.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thank you for this lol.

Many of the articles are of poor quality, but you do occasionally find an interesting tidbit. There are a couple of other ones, but nothing interesting.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Paulina and Abe kiss...finally?

...who was waiting for this?

I really hadn’t thought about it. The supply of potential love interests for dudes like Abe and Roman are bleak.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

So EJ has been in contact with Kristen. I wonder if he's the one who got her safely out of Salem. I'm sure the writers haven't decided whether Kristen told EJ that Sami cheated, but I'm gonna say she did tell him. I really don't see any reason why Kristen would keep Sami's secret. EJ appearing in Salem right after Kristen disappeared is too coincidental; I bet he helped her out, she told him about Sami/Lucas, and he decided to show up on Marlena's doorstep acting like he wants to save his marriage, but in reality he's out to make Sami pay for cheating on him. I just hope Sami doesn't grovel at his feet begging for forgiveness. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

So EJ has been in contact with Kristen. I wonder if he's the one who got her safely out of Salem. I'm sure the writers haven't decided whether Kristen told EJ that Sami cheated, but I'm gonna say she did tell him. I really don't see any reason why Kristen would keep Sami's secret. EJ appearing in Salem right after Kristen disappeared is too coincidental; I bet he helped her out, she told him about Sami/Lucas, and he decided to show up on Marlena's doorstep acting like he wants to save his marriage, but in reality he's out to make Sami pay for cheating on him. I just hope Sami doesn't grovel at his feet begging for forgiveness. 

It would be nice if she mentioned she left Sarah on an island and the reason for that no longer exists, so maybe go rescue her ?

• Love 8
6 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

EJ appearing in Salem right after Kristen disappeared is too coincidental; I bet he helped her out, she told him about Sami/Lucas, and he decided to show up on Marlena's doorstep acting like he wants to save his marriage, but in reality he's out to make Sami pay for cheating on him. I just hope Sami doesn't grovel at his feet begging for forgiveness. 

Oh, I like this idea. But yea they better have Sami being like 'fuck this guy' instead of crying and begging.

22 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

It would be nice if she mentioned she left Sarah on an island and the reason for that no longer exists, so maybe go rescue her ?

I remain surprised they've gone this long with the Sarah bullshit. The terrible and quick way it was done just had me assuming LG would be back sooner rather than alter. Now I'm not so sure what's going on.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, I like this idea. But yea they better have Sami being like 'fuck this guy' instead of crying and begging.

I remain surprised they've gone this long with the Sarah bullshit. The terrible and quick way it was done just had me assuming LG would be back sooner rather than alter. Now I'm not so sure what's going on.

She is doing a fan event with PT in October, makes me wonder if she will be back on screen by then. They probably want to get Xander/Gwen going before they bring her back, although honestly I would much much prefer Xander/Nicole. I like him with Gwen but they feel more like Jack's wayward children and siblings than potential love interests

• Useful 6
  • Love 3

I like Abe but I don't like the show pairing him with vibrant women because they happen to both be black(Lexie, Valerie, and now Paulina). I wish they brought Fay back for him I liked them together and found it premature to kill off Nicole's mother like that.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

She is doing a fan event with PT in October, makes me wonder if she will be back on screen by then. They probably want to get Xander/Gwen going before they bring her back, although honestly I would much much prefer Xander/Nicole. I like him with Gwen but they feel more like Jack's wayward children and siblings than potential love interests

I think that Xander has chemistry with both Nicole and Gwen (and I think think that either of them would be a better match for him than Sarah), but I do agree that there does seem to be more of a spark with Nicole.  I think that going with Gwen makes more sense for now because there is so much water under the bridge with Nicole that I think that it would take too long for them to move them into a legitimate relationship where we could actually buy Xander being conflicted in time for Sarah's return (which I agree will probably be sooner rather than later).

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I like Abe but I don't like the show pairing him with vibrant women because they happen to both be black(Lexie, Valerie, and now Paulina). I wish they brought Fay back for him I liked them together and found it premature to kill off Nicole's mother like that.

True but a good story for them would be if Abe asks Paulina out on a date and she tells him no thanks because she is divested.. I doubt Ron would do a story like that..

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 1

What I thought was weird was when Paulina started in on Allie being Chanel's partner, when she wasn't a POC, but then, as soon as she finds out that Tripp is going to be a doctor, tries to get her to be interested in him (or him in her)? Wouldn't her values be more concerned with who her daughter dates than who she works with? That didn't fit with how she has been presented so far.

• Love 2